Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter(Solo)

Mikomi Ariel
    Mikomi Ariel

Empress of the Sky

Empress of the Sky

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill: Curse Of The Shadow God(Locked)
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter(Solo) Empty Deliver My Letter(Solo)

Post by Mikomi Ariel 30th June 2014, 8:56 pm

Spoiler:

It have been like any other day,the sun shined brightly on the great city of Magnolia it wasn’t really a city that took a lot to look like it did. Though their was different people known about in these parts of the city it wasn’t often that those from a Dark Guild will travel to this point and actually waste time walking the streets of this place. The streets was crowded as it was said a celebrity was suppose to be stopping by this day as a stop on her tour. Pushing through the crowd was none other than Shizuma,the drunken mage on the block. Her eyes narrowed as she really hated crowded places and this was one of those places by far.

Her hand reached out pushing aside different of the town folks so she could get by,she really didn’t understand this whole celebrity thing at all.”You know blocking the streets,is annoying some of us got sake to drink god damnit”she screamed out loud pushing her way through the crowd to the best of her abilities. After a while and a few misdirections the red head blonde reached the bar finally her eyes narrowed pushing open the door as she rose a hand towards the bartender”Can i get Sake please?”she ordered taking a seat at a nearby stool.”That will be 50 jewels miss”replied the bartender to her order. Shizuma reached down searching for her jewel bag realizing it wasn’t there”Um can i have a tab?”she asked nervously.

The bartender frowned shaking his head,but before she could protest a man beside her placed the jewels on the table.”Um..thank you?”she said a eyebrow raising at this point knowing this guy wanted something in return. Oh right...she came here on a request not to get drunk she had to remember that.”You must be a mage who took up my request,here is what i need to delivered to the celebrity coming into town make sure delivery is swift and done as i requested”he spoke to her. She remained silent for the time being,it was so sad...she had to do such a dead end job for what just to prove her worth it wasn’t worth it...seriously.

After finishing her Sake,she had followed the direction of the man who had given her this letter. So here she is playing Celebrity chaser,and she had to go through backstage was he serious. Shizuma back will be pressed against the wall as her eyes looked around the corner to where the set was being put up,their was a building nearby which she could only taken as her target. It didn’t take her long to get in the clear this side of the building was more so weaken in security or more so they were nonexistent. Her pinkish red eyes looked around”Ok their should be a vent nearby if i’m correct by his information”she thought to herself.

Focusing her magic she will jump up scaling upwards walking on air,as she begun to use that momentum to crash through the vent with a single jump not really liking the whole crashing through things. Her arms will shield in front of her as she will crash into the vent and down it for that matter ending up in the celebrities dressing room”Ok so maybe...that guy was just a big pervert”she thought to herself as a sudden scream was heard.he looked up as it was the celebrity barely dressed her face lit a light pink as she started to have a nose bleed...pulling out the letter she will get up placing it into the woman hands...without another word exitng this place before the man in black could show up.

Total WC-642

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:12 am