• Both of them have alternate color eyes. Alie’s right eye is blue while her left is a golden yellow. Ariel’s is opposite with her left eye being blue and her right eye golden yellow
• There are almost always together
• Alie and Ariel have the tattoo “S-0004” and “S-0005” respectively on their right shoulders.
Personality: Now having spent more time around "normal" people and finding a new family, the twins grew and changed. They spent a long time with this family in a different plane where time moved faster than usual. As such their body grew and changed, they still have their crazy and psychotic tendencies, but they are much more caring of their team and guildmates. They still fight much the same way but instead use their magic to aid not just themselves but their allies as well. Sometimes their old selves come out, but that happens rarely these days. Still they are the inseparable Twins of Black Rose.
The way they acted seems to have matured along with their bodies. No longer are they the once cheerful and jovial children where they in the days of youth. Much more mature and tactful Alie and Ariel have a much more serious view of the world. They still laugh at jokes, feel happiness and sadness when something goes their way or doesn’t, but they now know that the world isn’t just some game. Looking at the two young women now, it’d be close to impossible to tell they were once cruelly experimented on, forced to do heinous things for the twisted pleasure and amusement of others. They still retained their signature smile while doing everything habit from their youth.
During their free time, the twins still run their little shop they bought, selling weapons and potions and just a general store for those passing through. When not running the store, or researching new items for their ever expanding arsenal, the twins can usually be found hanging out with other members of the Black Rose guild. Alie and Ariel are a little hesitant to take on jobs these days. This is due to their thinking that they could be of more use in a supporting role, bandaging others when they return from missions, gearing up their party members and the like.
When the battle starts however, they continue to try and support their allies, but in a different way. Their combat tactics can be best described as either attention drawing or subtle depending on who they’re working with or what the situation calls for. The down side to this being that there is no in between ground in their fighting style. All of their attacks are either over the top to draw the attacker’s attention to them rather than their teammates or the other way around. Use of small weapons, poison and a silvered tongue the twins can silently and discreetly remove a key target from the field. Continued use of their fragments has allowed them to tap into more of it’s power and thus conjure more items at a faster pace. Able to create weapons and armor they have studied, pull out potions and other concoctions they have prepared, even creation of temporary yet solid terrain if the girls have studied it well enough. So during a combat scenario the twins can be either the team’s strikers or their tanks depending on what the mission requires. This flexible style makes them extremely hard to fight against.
• They both very much enjoy pasta because you can add so many things to it. And it taste
• Things that are cute, it appeals to their remaining sense of sanity. (and used for comedic effect.)
• Playing around with people who they meet because it helps keep then grounded and sane. (or as sane as these two can be)
• Boring things such as speeches and things that take forever to get done. They don't like things that drone on and just want to get to the action.
• “Lame things". these are just things that get in the way of them doing what they want to do
• Menial tasks that someone else could be doing. As stated above they just want to get to the action.
Motivations: (What motivates your character in life?)
• The Twins seek to protect and guard those who they see as precious and worth the protection.
• They also seek to find and increase their ever growing arsenal of potions, poisons, beasts and weapons.
• Money and loot. That's one thing that hasn't changed about them. more money means more items for them to add to their repertoire of deadly tools.
Fears: (What does your character fear in life? Can be phobia or anything else. )
• Snakes because of traumatizing events during their early life.
• Spiders, they're creepy crawly and hairy. everything about them says fear.
• Getting yelled at. They don't like getting yelled at by superiors. Makes them feel bad because all they want to do is impress them and make them happy.
Hair: Green hair that goes past their shoulders. It has two tufts on the top that stick out almost like ears.
Eyes: Both of them have alternate color eyes. Alie’s right eye is blue while her left is a golden yellow. Ariel’s is opposite with her left eye being blue and her right eye golden yellow
Skin Tone: Light
Guild: Black Rose
Tattoo: Grey. Alie has is on her left cheek and Airel has it on her right cheek
Last edited by Alie and Ariel on 23rd February 2016, 11:24 pm; edited 4 times in total