Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Starting the Eternal Art

Iku
    Iku

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Human Possesion
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Starting the Eternal Art Empty Starting the Eternal Art

Post by Iku 27th June 2014, 9:00 am

Iku had been thinking about making legendary her name, but how? She thought about using her magic and some dark art she knew about her magic to make her name immortal. Anyway, she heard in the woods, near the abandoned cabin, children where sometimes spot, and she needed one to continue with her plan.
    She was in the woods, walking silently towards where a man she killed told her to go, where the cabin was supposedly found. She walked without any fear, without any feeling, she was aware of what could happen, but she didn't care a bit. She walked threw the darkness of the night, with no mood to light the eternal darkness, between the trees that had sometime seen blood, the blood of the ones no one remembered.
    She had walked from savage skull to there, and she hadn't seen or crossed with any trouble, it had been a good trip. And now, she was there, she could see the cabin, but was she going to enter? She walked to the entrance. A knife flew from her pocket and opened the door for her, she didn't even make a sign of been alive. Her frozen heart didn't let her. She gave one step in and felt a strange dark sensation, nothing pure was waiting for her. She gave another step and some wind blew from inside, waiving a bit her hair. She gave another step and the air blew again, but this time, she heard something. It was a voice, a voice of a little girl saying; "Please... Kill me, I have nothing to do now." Iku didn't do nothing, she didn't fell nothing, she was in a complete blank state, no fear, no happiness, no feelings. She gave another step, the wind blew again and she heard again the voice, and then another voice sound from behind. It was a evil voice, it sounded like a monster, like a giant or a dragon, a man's voice, it was strange, but it only said one thing; "Turn around." Iku could bet it was a demon, when she turned around, she saw a little girl, and so, she when't with her. The girl had very long hair and had a black hood, like the reaper itself. Iku couldn't see her face, but she could tell she was crying. For a moment, everything felt quiet, the silence could kill nearly anyone, and then, she said; "Kill me, I have nothing to do now." Iku had found what she looked for, someone to teach her dark magic, someone who could continue with the art and someone who could end with Iku's life if necessary. Iku changed her character and spoke gently to the little girl. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you and I'll give you something to live for." She smiled and the girl lifted the sight, she looked a bit like Iku. She had Black hair, purple eyes, and was kind of pale too. "Really? Can you give me something to live for?" Replied the little girl. "Oh yes i can, I can give you whatever you want sweetheart." She graved her hand and asked. "And... little girl... Whats your name?" The strange girl, a bit confused answered the question. "I... I... I don't remember." Iku interested in the girl, thought she could be the perfect girl for this. "My name is Iku if you wan't it as an example, how o you want to be named?" The girl thought a bit about it, and replies as happy as she had never been. "Ill be Yuri"
    And so, the little girl became a part of Iku, but in some time, Iku would make Yuri evil, and with that, make her name immortal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Iku Bank Story Magic
    Jobs done:
    D-4
    Jobs in Proces
    D-1

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:38 am