Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Youthful Times l l [OPEN]

Youthful Times l l [OPEN] Empty Youthful Times l l [OPEN]

Post by Guest 23rd June 2014, 8:22 pm

"I should be almost there..."

A soft pitched voice smoothed out softly with reassurance, footsteps pattering across the dirt pathway with energy bouncing off them. The skies seemed to turn darker by each moment, the clouds slowly rolling by as a pair of electric blue irises gazed upon the vast space. A slight wind was flowing through the area causing locks of black hair to dance along as the figure had kept pressing onward. This particular figure was on her way to join the guild known as Sabertooth. It was a bit of a long shot as Brielle McCloud was rather young of age, but the girl wanted to prove herself all the same. She hoped to find the answer to whom she is, and grow to learn of what she is capable of achieving.

And she felt that such answers could be found with this guild.

A shadow had then blanketed a portion of the environment signifying of Brielle's arrival to the destination. All that needed to be done was reach the teleportation lacrima in the old guild hall. It would have taken little time to reach the foyer in the old establishment, but the McCloud had gotten sidetracked observing the old building. To think that all that had remained was the old guild, but what awaited her up above was to be even more impressive in all clarity. Humming softly as she took the step onto the lacrima, it only took mere seconds to reach the true Sabertooth guild. Truth be told, the McCloud could have teleported herself here but the lacrima was a much safer route considering the mental fatigue the Magic could inflict upon the girl.

Brielle felt her eyes widen a fraction in amazement as she crossed the bridge, observing the classy domain with wonder. Her lips had parted slightly as well a hint of white teeth visible. Standing for a few moments before shaking her head, Brielle nodded as if to reassure herself once more before entering the guild. The first thing that met the eyes was a bar counter decorated with an assortment of drinks and other beverages. Being too young to drink, the girl simply shrugged having no interest in the section before her other than carrying the knowledge that it was for the adults. Pressing forward, long tables that were neatly aligned were the next to be met in the view finding enough room for groups to eat at a time.

This place had definitely passed the standards that the McCloud had expected. It was almost intimidating in a variety of ways, electric blue eyes widening slightly upon observing the room.  "Goodness... Th-This place is more elegant than I thought." Despite the stutter that passed her lips, the girl felt so out of place. Brielle was beginning to lose herself in thought as she gazed upon her choice of clothing for the occasion - a pink tinted jacket, black shorts, and black laced boots. Slightly tugging at the hem of her shorts the girl had let a soft sigh escape her pink tinted lips.
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Youthful Times l l [OPEN] Empty Re: Youthful Times l l [OPEN]

Post by RyoKnetegawa 25th June 2014, 7:49 pm

Ryo appeared on the teleportation platform with Gora right at his side. He was happy to be back in the guild hall he had been away working on several jobs for the guild, but now he was back, and that was the most amazing thing to him. He loved the guild hall with all his heart. He and Gora crossed the bridge to the main hall of the guild and both of them saw something very interesting.

There was a really young girl there waiting for someone of some kind. Ryo wasn’t sure what she was doing here, but chances were excellent she was trying to become a part of Sabertooth or she was part of another guild and was visiting. Ryo’s approach was rather loud as his spurs clicked on the stone floor. As he approached he spoke “Good day miss. Welcome to the Sabertooth Guild hall. My name is Ryo, and this is Gora. Is there anything that I can help you with?” he asked in a friendly tone. He knew he must look a sight dressed as a well groomed poker dealer slash modern day cowboy. Still he stood there with a smile on his face waiting for her reply.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Youthful Times l l [OPEN] Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Post by Guest 27th June 2014, 1:09 pm

Even with the loud spurs echoing against the tile floors of the entry room, Brielle didn't realize that an individual was approaching her way until a voice broke through the daze she had fallen into just mere moments ago. In a state of surprise, Brielle had turned with a surprised notion to her eyes as they widened a small fraction. The clothing that the man adorned upon his composition seemed to fit him - a western feel being given. Such an air that emitted off the man known as Ryo and Gora both were anything but hostile, almost welcoming in a more comforting way. Unlacing her cold fingers from her own black shorts, the young mage gazed upon the two with a small smile now etching its way onto her lips, her hand outstretched in part for her greeting.

“I-It's very nice to meet you, Ryo and Gora. My name is Brielle McCloud. I was actually wondering if there's perhaps room for one more in your guild...?”

The young mage had raised an index finger upon asking, hoping that the man before her understood just what she was getting at. It was a surprise in a sense that the girl had gathered up the courage to travel here, but even moreso to converse with one of it's very own members it seemed. The girl seemed to fixate her gaze upon the elder individual, clasping her hands atop one another as she awaited the answer. Although, upon observing in the wait there was an intriguing mark across the man's right cheek - a scar in the shape of an X. The sight seemed to cause the girl's head to tilt in utter curiosity... Brielle didn't mean to be rude if it was coming off that way, but with one as youthful as her she still carried the motions of a child. However, still paying attention to her surroundings, the McCloud slightly shook her head while washing away the strain upon her eyes with her eyelids, quickly reverting her gaze to Ryo and Gora.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 27th June 2014, 2:36 pm

"We do. We're always looking for new members who want to go down the path of the knight, which is a lot less romantic than it sounds. But why do you want to join? Because you want to uphold our values and believe in our goal, or because your dad is here? You're quite young you know, and this is a dangerous job" he said seriously, coming out from behind the girl and looking at her. She definitely has Marick's eyes and cheek structure, but her hair and nose seem to come from her mother he thought. She's also very young, younger than Hikari even, and she's making the choice to join one of the more disciplined guilds in Fiore? Seems a little odd "Though I've gotten rid of the long winded oath I used to have my members say, I do want to hear you swear to uphold our beliefs. If you can, and truly mean it, your age isn't of concern to me." he finished, walking over to the bar and recreating two shots of whiskey on the rocks. "In fact, let's toast to it" he said, holding a shot glass to her in his outstretched left hand and holding his own in the other. She is Marick's daughter after all... Im sure she can hold her liquor

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019

Post by Guest 30th June 2014, 8:14 am

A chill had then traveled up the spine at the voice's sudden entrance, causing Brielle's electric blue irises to widen a fraction before the owner came into view. The appearance to this man was almost startling, his monochromatic eyes seeming to immediately catch the girl's attention regarding detail. Black and white consisting of a calm demeanor that matched while his hair was an almost icy white, yet highlights of blue could be made out. His words were indeed flowing with the truth, and he had guessed the previous as to why she wanted to join, yet... one little difference seemed to cause the girl's heart to almost skip a beat in shock, almost unbelieving of the words that slipped out of the man's mouth before her.

Zenshin wrote:"...or because your dad is here?"

That had always been pushed in the back of her mind, a hope that would always seem lost periodically. The words were almost unbelievable yet there was no reason to be found to distrust the man, nor Ryo and Gora. None of them carried the slightest senses of hostility to her presence, but those words were indeed a struggle to comprehend nonetheless. The McCloud observed Zenshin's movements - her composure reverting to a more relaxed nature - before her expression slipped away from its happy glow into more of a serious state. Despite the possibility of her own father being here, that was certainly no reason to get in the way of her original goal for joining this guild: To find out what she was capable of accomplishing, and to control her Magic.

"I-I'm not here because of my father, mister. I'm here to join this guild with other, more truthful goals in mind. Even though hearing of my father's presence here within this place is... surprising... I won't let that get in the way of my goals here."

It was to be expected that the individuals before her may have been concerned because of the vast age difference upon comparison, but Brielle was determined without a doubt to prove that she was serious with joining this guild. No matter the age or the gender, that wasn't going to get in the way. The girl wasn't going to mess around in a guild like this, and she was ready to prove that with all that she could offer. Carefully listening to Zenshin's words a simple nod was given in reply, the expression on her face never faltering through the moments. He seemed to drift over to the bar counter, revealing two shot glasses before pouring an almost honey colored substance into each of them. Brielle felt a brow raise slightly in curiosity upon watching Zenshin before gathering what was about to transpire.

Zenshin wrote:"In fact, let's toast to it"

The man's left hand outstretched one of the cups to her while holding the other, it only taking a moment for Brielle to accept the offer as she fixed her gaze directly at Zenshin. She was more of a tea type of person than she was alcohol as she never really bore any interest with the drinks. However, it was either now or never and so far there weren't really any protests to a girl her age drinking such a thing... Slowly breathing in and then out, Brielle kept her gaze focused on the man before her with her head held high before raising up the glass. The girl's voice wasn't soft unlike before, her free hand resting on her hip as she made the vow speaking nothing but the truth.

"I, Brielle McCloud, swear on my honor to uphold the beliefs of the guild, and promise to keep those beliefs intact."

With those words now out in the open, the young mage raised her glass a fraction higher in toast before touching the glass to her lips, slowly drinking the whiskey in one go. It was the first time the black haired girl had tasted the very beverage, so the taste was rather strange if not manageable. Feeling her nose scrunch up slightly upon feeling a tingling sensation on her tongue, Brielle shook her head slightly before releasing a sigh - her shoulders relaxing upon the taste settling in. Glancing up at Zenshin as she regained her posture, the girl outstretched the hand that was on her hip with a faint smile aligning her lips.

"It's very nice to meet you, mister...?"
    Adelheid Faustus
    Adelheid Faustus

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune
    Guild : Saber Tooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hecate Faustus
    Experience : 268.75

Post by Adelheid Faustus 1st July 2014, 8:50 pm

Secure oddly equal and steps would resound on the monumental and beautiful hall. the source of those steps a rather tall and suit up redhead that not too long ago used the teleportation lacrima in order to enter the guild hall.

For Adelheid it was a sight to behold the beautiful architecture let out an air of magnificence and stern aura that she had never seen before outside of the monolithic beauty of a lonely thousands years mountain.
    She had been so taken back by the marvel in front of her that she had stopped walking for a moment all together in order to just admire the place she was planing on calling home from now on.
    it was during such pause that she overheard the conversation feeling the need to participate to it she closed in "really? I think is kind of a shame really... there is nothing I imagined that taking the oath and swearing to uphold the values of the guild would be a good start to feel that you belong to something... bigger than yourself " she said looking at the three persons sitting in the bar before presenting her "is a pleasure to meet you all my name is Adelheid Faustus and I would love to form part of this guild " she said with a small bow of her head.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd July 2014, 7:15 pm

"Oh? Well he's is going to be disappointed that you aren't here for him. He's a bit of a big shot around here. Your dad is one of my three aces you know" he said, leaning back a bit as he downed the drink. "And you can call me Zenshin, or Zen. Whatever you're comfortable with. And as for you, same deal. Swear and you're a part of the family. That's all there is to it" So many new members lately, Im excited. Now I don't have to worry about Eli and Emi leaving my guild as soon as they make the little bit of jewels I told them about. Then again, I don't think they will by the time I'm through with them, haha he thought with a grin before pouring himself another shot glass full of whiskey and downing it. "Help yourself, it's a self serve. I keep it stocked regularly so that we'll never run out"

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space