Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Empty Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll)

Post by Decayuss 22nd June 2014, 8:51 pm

Job Information:

"I did not expect it to be like this..."

A spoon filled with the sweet, sugary goodness of a strawberry ice cream sundae entered the mouth of the one and only Deniel Decayuss Thorman. Quite possibly the first time he was looking innocent, Deniel was treating himself to what was literally his favorite food of all time. The spoon entered his mouth, and when it came out, it was wiped clean. Deniel's jaw made motions of chewing before he swallowed the blended strawberry and ice cream. Deniel was sitting on the middle of his personal bed with his legs crossed over one another. The boots that he usually wore were neatly placed on the edge of his bed, each of his gloves were neatly folded and sitting upon the tips of both of them, and his black coat was hung up by a coat holder that was nailed to his door. In his left hand Deniel held the bottom to a glass cup that carried his sugary snack, and his right hand carried the spoon that just came out of his mouth.

Once he swallowed the ice cream that he had in his mouth, Deniel closed his eyes and smiled. "Yummy! These things never get old!" Deniel spoke in a much higher pitch than he did before, and the look on his face was almost like a little kid. Deniel scooped up more ice cream inside of his spoon and put it inside of his mouth once again. "I swear, Deniel...if anyone sees you like this...you can kiss your reputation good-bye." His black katana Nidhogg was resting against Deniel's shoulder while he feasted on his delicious sundae. If it had a face, it would be giving off a sweat-drop. Deniel kept his eyes closed, and the happy look on his face didn't vanish. He swallowed the ice cream once again and took up another scoop. "Reputation? Don't be ridiculous. No one in this guild even knows who I am or that I exist." Deniel put the spoon inside of his mouth once again for several moments, and then pulled it right out. His snack was starting to run low, as he was almost finished with it, but that didn't bother him.

"Well..." Nidhogg didn't sound too convinced about Deniel's argument, "There's Zeno and Kyll. They know who you are." Deniel opened his eyes and put another spoonful of his sundae inside of his mouth again. He stared up at the ceiling as he thought about what Nidhogg said. The blade did have a point, but not much of a good one. "Hmmm well," he started his sentence with his mouth full, and then continued it once he swallowed his ice cream again. "What's the chances of either one of them coming to me? I'm nobody. Plus, it's not like I have a good reputation with either of them, anyway. First impressions....weren't the good." Deniel looked a little upset while he thought about what happened the firs time he had met either of them. "He kicked my ass..." he said and the image of Zeno effortlessly tossing him around came up. "And she kicked my ass." Another image of Kyll laughing and taunting at him during the exam came up, much to his own annoyance.

He shook the images out of his mind and quickly finished his sundae in just a few seconds. "Bottom line is that no one saw me, Nidhogg." He uncrossed his legs and placed the empty glass cup beside his bed. He took Nidhogg and leaned him against the side of his bed. The blade didn't seem satisfied or convinced, but there wasn't anything he could say about it. "How about we do a job?" Nidhogg asked Deniel this out of the blue, hoping to change the subject and get Deniel to do something else other than acting like a fool. Deniel had just finished placing down the glass cup and Nidhogg, and his eyes glanced over to the blade. He thought about the question in silence for several seconds. The childish look was wiped off of his face, and was replaced with his typical cocky smirk. "You need to ask?!" Deniel's hand reached under his bed, and that's where he pulled out a huge pile of papers.

They were all requests that he had kept stashed under his bed so that he wouldn't need to leave his room to take on a job. He shuffled through the papers, looking only at the titles of them. If any of the titles caught his interest, he would take a look at the rest of the job. One in particular caught his interest in the title "Giants of the North." He snatched that paper out of the pile and placed the rest of them on the side of his bed next to him. His eyes gazed down the description of the job, "Sounds fun...but I think it's too dangerous to do by myself." Deniel bit his cheek, looking very disappointed about it. "Can't you just ask someone to do it with you?" Nidhogg retorted right away, but had completely forgotten about Deniel's argument earlier. Deniel nearly burst out laughing from Nidhogg's reply, but instead gave out a blunt one. "Remember what I said? No one in this guild knows I exist. Who the Hell could I take out on this job, Nidhogg?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Empty Re: Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll)

Post by Aria Beleren 23rd June 2014, 7:45 pm

Tack! Tack! Tack! Tack! Tack! Kyll walked down the hallways to the dormitories towards her room. So... There is another demon after me... Kyll thought refreshing herself in the list of problems she had. So that tops off the list... I hope. Well.. She paused as she made her way to her door. Kyll had to pass by, everyone else's room to get to her if she took the regular way up the stairs, which she very seldom came into the bedroom through the secret passage in the music room next to the meditation room down stairs. Kyll stretched as she continued to list out her thoughts. My ex husband is the guildmaster of Savage Skull and Marick, the one I'm closest to now has no clue about it, my mentor is speaking in riddles again, which means something big is going to happen, I have a student of my own and he has a demon carry along, which that demon is now after my life as well... Kyll stopped at her door and just leaned her head on the wooden closed entrance. Suddenly a flash of Marick's face came to her mind as she thought what she would say to him about the entirety of her issues.

She then stressed about how much Marick would hate to see her luggage. The thought of him ridiculing her about how she kept a whole lot secret from her really scratched her brain like a cat. She couldn't understand why she couldn't tell anyone. "ARGH!!" Kyll yelled to herself as she put her hands up to her hair and pulled on it a bit. "I need to do something to get my mind off of this stuff!" Kyll said. She turned back around and walked down the hall. "A job! I need to do a job!" Kyll said to herself. The words could be heard down the halls as she passed Deniel's door. The thought of actually participating and making the world better focused in her mind. It was the best way she could take her anger out on things and monsters without others noticing that there was something wrong. "Ugh... Most of things I have for me I won't be able to go out on my own to do." Kyll thought aloud. "Perhaps one of younger mages need some help on things to do around Fiore." She sighed pacing back and forth in the halls.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Empty Re: Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll)

Post by Decayuss 23rd June 2014, 8:30 pm

He didn't know if it was fate or just a plain coincidence, Deniel heard the exact words that he was hoping he'd hear from something. "A job! I need a job!" Deniel had been staring down at the request sheet once again, and the second those words reached his ears, they gave off a twitch. "Hm?" His eyes gazed from the words on the request paper to his own door. "You hear tha-" "Yes I heard it you moron!" Deniel smacked the hilt of his katana, even though he knew that it wouldn't do much good. Being an inanimate object, it didn't really have any nerves that was capable of feeling pain. Deniel reached over his bed to grab his combat boots, and slipped both of them on. Once they were secured tightly around his legs, he got up from his bed with Nidhogg in one hand, and the request sheet in another.

"Ugh... Most of things I have for me I won't be able to go out on my own to do." Deniel heard the voice once again, and it sounded familiar to him. His ears twitched once again at it, and that's when it came to his head. "It's Kyll..." he said to both himself and Nidhogg. He cracked open the door to his room just enough to where he could press one eye against it and look through. Just as he thought, he saw Kyll pacing by his door and then pacing back and forth down the hallway. "Perhaps one of younger mages need some help on things to do around Fiore." Deniel closed his door once again and grabbed his gloves and coat. "Talk about a golden opportunity, Nidhogg!" He slid both of his black gloves on first, and then threw his coat behind his back, inserting both of his arms into the short sleeves. Satisfied that he was ready, Deniel opened the door to his room as Kyll was pacing by once again.

"Yo, Kyll" he said to her and extended the arm that was holding the request sheet. The paper folded itself out straight for her to see clear as day and read. "I think I've got exactly the remedy you need. Hmhmhmhm." Most of the title was blocked by his fingers, so all that could be seen was "Gns rth" The right side of his lips parted and moved backwards to show off his teeth in the smirk that he always carried on him whenever he liked something that was happening or was going to happen. "I think it's time I finally stop soloing jobs."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 23rd June 2014, 9:07 pm

The door in the hallway opened and there stood Daniel. Her glowing green eyes opened in shock as she  heard him talk about working a job. Kyll put a hand over her mouth and her face went back to its closed eyes and warm nature. "That's great," Kyll said. She looked towards the job poster and blinked. "Ara, ara," Kyll said with a smile. "Well, this is a big surprise," Kyll was excited that he actually decided to go on a team mission and most of all with her as well. "We need to get out of the Phoenix Mountains before Geno finds out that I'm missing." Kyll said not hesitating to say yes. She immediately ran off to her room and slammed the door shut. With in a couple of seconds, Kyll opened the door and shut it.

Kyll came out of her room in her normal mission attire, she wore her black, skin tight body suit with her white boots and blue silk, sleeveless kimono top. Around her waist was a light blue obi that was tied into a rather large bow. On her hands, she wore a pair of white gloves. She pulled at the leather covering over her hand and walked down the hall. "Let's go," Kyll said, grabbing Deniel by the arm and leading him out of the guild hall. Kyll stopped at the tavern area then walked into the kitchen grabbing her wooden mission book bag. It was already stocked up with edible goodies and cookery tools. She then walked out of the tavern, taking Daniel along to the stairway. The closed eyes mage smiled, looking over at Daniel. "Thanks for inviting me. I was getting some major cabin fever."

Then it hit her. "We're not going to run into any ghosts on this mission. I really don't like ghosts," Kyll said, revealing an actual and legitimate fear she had. Hopefully he would tell her that all would be okay and she wouldn't need to exorcise any spirits on this adventure the two were about to head out on.

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 23rd June 2014, 9:36 pm

"Ara, ara," The moment Kyll said that, Deniel's expression went from his cocky smirk to puzzled. He raised an eyebrow at her, and it only took her two words to confuse him. He wasn't about to question them since her next group of words made a lot more sense to him. "Well, this is a big surprise," Deniel merely shrugged and lowered his arm. He looked off to the side for a few moments, "We need to get out of the Phoenix Mountains before Geno finds out that I'm missing." His head suddenly went back to her direction. "Wh-" Deniel was about to ask "Who" until she ran off to her own room and shut the door. He was left standing there in the hallway, all alone and by himself. "Geno..." he whispered to himself as he shoved the request sheet into one of his pockets inside of his coat. "I think I've heard that name before..."

He looked down at the ground with a frown, trying to think when he heard that. While he was looking down, he slid Nidhogg inside of his belt slot to hold the blade in place so he wouldn't have to carry it around so much. "Hmmm...I thi-" Deniel was interrupted by Kyll coming out of her room. That took a lot less time than he expected. "Let's go." Deniel nodded in response, "Yeah...let's." He was caught by surprise when she started to drag him by his arm, as he had never really had anyone do that other than his old mentor Vergil...and opponents that were seeking to harm him.

He was almost relieved when she let go of his arms, as his own uncomfortable feeling was getting just a little too much to bear. "We're not going to run into any ghosts on this mission. I really don't like ghosts," While they were walking down the stairs, he thought about her concern for a second or two. From the title and the description of the job, it didn't seem like there was going to be. "I don't think so," he stated, "Most likely just a bunch of giants and other stuff. Shouldn't be too much to handle." Deniel's mind suddenly came to one of his Take Overs, his Nephalem Soul: Devil. Technically it was a ghost, spirit, or whatever. He made a note in his mind to refrain from using it on the job, but perhaps against her later.

"By the way," he suddenly asked her when they were nearing the bottom of the steps, "Who is Geno again? I can't help but feel as if that name rings a bell. Have I heard it before?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 24th June 2014, 9:30 pm

Kyll locked eyes with Denial. "He's annoying... and my 'body guard.'" Kyll sighed as the made their way to down to the village. She walked past a couple shops waving to each of the merchants. She pulled a string in the strap of the pack she wore. The top popped open as the two walked by and the merchants began tossing herbs, potatoes, carrots, breads, and cheeses in her pack. She waved at them happily and let the string go shutting the contraption she had made herself. Kyll smiled to herself. She had acquired a local tab in town that way when she got back from her jobs she would be able to pay them upon returning. Kyll developed a great reputation in the town. This would be easier on her with her comrades as well. If she hadn't returned and the merchants are coming to collect her debt, Zeno and the others would know that something was wrong and send someone out to check on her. "There we go, all packed all we have to do once we are done is hunt down an animal and then we will have something to eat for the ride back." Kyll giggled making that same noise that she used to taunt Denial with. "So we will have to ride by carriage, I can't go very far with my flying magic. The coach should be staged and ready to roll."

As they two walked up to the transport area, Kyll was right. There was already a coach staged ready to pick up some customers. "I have no clue what this job is about... GIANTS?!" Kyll finally reacted looking at Deniel. Kyll sighed. She was tired of dealing with Akryn and his guild pet he got... Puffles. She put a palm on her face then dragged it down. "More reminders of that ugly monstrosity Akryn tamed." She sighed and shook her head. "I have no idea where we are going. I'm sort of excited to see just how well we will fair against these giants." Kyll said hopping in the carriage. "Would you like to take the carriage all the way there? Or should we go to the train station?"

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 25th June 2014, 1:36 am

"He's annoying... and my 'body guard.'" "Ohh..." That clicked Deniel's memory as to where he heard the name before, it was during his B rank exam. Something that he'll never forget. He stopped when they reached the village, staring at when the villagers all started throwing ingredients inside of her back. When they finished, he was left completely in awe. His mouth was dropped wide open, and he was nearly speechless. "......Wow. That's convenient." Except for three words. Deniel was still in awe until he shook his head and ran after her to catch up with her. "Yeah, yeah. Gotcha'..." He couldn't help but grunt and grumble to himself when she made the same noise. It was like a bad memory to him, getting tossed around by Zeno and then played like an idiot by her.

"Mghhghh...." He tried not to look at her or make sure that she heard him, not wanting to ruin anything between the two just because he couldn't over something so petty. "So we will have to ride by carriage, I can't go very far with my flying magic. The coach should be staged and ready to roll." Deniel was staring at the ground before she said that, and when she did, his face looked up at hers almost in alarm. "Carriage? COACH!?" He blinked several times as they started to approach the coach that was ready for the two of them. "I've got a lot to know about Fiore. I've had to walk everywhere!" Deniel was both frustrated and angry, not at her or anyone else, but at himself for being such a dimwit. "I have no clue what this job is about... GIANTS?!" Deniel's flustered feeling at himself immediately faded the second she shouted. He stood up straight and tall, thinking he'd done something wrong. "Uhhh....yeah. Giants. Why?"

He got his answer only seconds afterwards, "More reminders of that ugly monstrosity Akryn tamed. I have no idea where we are going. I'm sort of excited to see just how well we will fair against these giants."" Deniel was already inside the carriage and ready to go. "Silent Glaciers, Kyll. That's where we're going. I have no idea where that is, either. Never been there since I'm a foreigner to Fiore." "Would you like to take the carriage all the way there? Or should we go to the train station?" Deniel shrugged at her. "I dunno', can a carriage take us all the way to glaciers? I think we're going to have to make a better stop than a train." Deniel tapped his hands on his thighs several times in awkward silence. Suddenly, a deep, strong, and ancient voice interrupted their silence, "You don't socialize a lot, do you Deniel?" Deniel suddenly looked down at his katana that was inserted inside of his belt slot. He almost completely forgot about introducing it. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Kyll, this is Nidhogg."

He grabbed the blade by the hilt and pulled it out of its scabbard to show it to her, "Not the first time you've seen him, but he didn't talk back then. Nidhogg, say 'hi'." The same voice could be heard making some grumbling sounds before speaking once more, "Hi..." every time it said a word, the blade glowed once for every syllable.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th June 2014, 9:06 pm

Kyll looked at the weapon as the two jumped in the carriage. "It's nice to meet you... Nidhogg right?" Kyll said, nodding to the sword. The carriage began to move and the two were on their way to the north. She smiled as she raised the cloth to the wagon letting the air in. She leaned on her hand, looking outside. She smiled and looked at Deniel. "So I know your favorite treat is the elusive strawberry sundae. I left those prepared in the freezer like you requested." The closed eyes mage turned her face towards Deniel. "But I don't know other things about you." Kyll thought of how to ask him questions that did not seem like she was trying to pry into his life. That was the number one thing Kyll did NOT want to do. Mainly because she expects the same with others. "I am 'sort of' the first member of this guild." Kyll paused thinking of how to word that one. She was one of Zeno's first members because of what her mentor did for her. "I try to get to know as many people as I can here. Mainly because they come in and out of my kitchen. I like to meet them when they first join and lay down the law that the cooking is my job. It's what I do. What I love." Kyll went off in a tangent. She shook her head and giggled again. "What I'm trying to ask is... How did you learn about our guild? What lead you here? What kind of aspirations do you have here?" Kyll gave a very warm welcoming smile to Deniel. She wanted the mage to trust her, even though he had been here so long. She felt that he did not really have many members to truly trust. Those questions have been sitting on my mind for a while. I hope I didn't pry to much. Kyll thought. She put a hand into her obi and pulled out a bag with rice cookies in them. She opened the bag and placed one in her mouth. She then held it forward to Deniel offering him some. "Oh... I didn't bake these by the way. I always buy these for myself. Something about the local rice cookies are so delicious, even I can't master them." She opened an eye winking at Deniel. "I hope I can trust you with this secret like I trust Master Zeno with it."

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 26th June 2014, 10:12 pm

All Nidhogg did afterwards was grumble further, so Deniel sheathed the blade in its scabbard once again. He kept the blade close to himself as a sign to show just how much he treasured and cared for it. To keep himself occupied, he kept his hand at the very tip of the scabbard where he clicked the blade in and out of the scabbard over and over again. His back was hunched over, so that he could stare at the ground most of the time. "So I know your favorite treat is the elusive strawberry sundae. I left those prepared in the freezer like you requested." He gave a smirk, but didn't look up at her while he spoke. "I know. I had one before we left. They're damn good." He sat up straight once again and crossed one leg over the other. He looked to his left so he could see some of what was going outside of the carriage, still not at her. "But I don't know other things about you." That's when Deniel finally stared at her from the corner of his eye. He didn't look to happy about the question.

"I am 'sort of' the first member of this guild." He didn't say anything to that, mainly because he didn't know what to say. He just kept staring straight at her with his red eye with a frown on his face. "I try to get to know as many people as I can here. Mainly because they come in and out of my kitchen. I like to meet them when they first join and lay down the law that the cooking is my job. It's what I do. What I love." His look wasn't getting any friendlier, "And?" He spoke to her in a cold and almost threatening way. To him, she seemed a little too happy, and he didn't like happy people all that much. They always got on his nerves. "What I'm trying to ask is... How did you learn about our guild? What lead you here? What kind of aspirations do you have here?" Deniel finally faced her so he was staring at her with both eyes. He closed them and sighed, the frown being wiped off his face completely. "Vergil lead and told me about this guild and all of Fiore. I was born in Bellum. The only goals and aspirations I have is power. If I ever want to figure out who my mother and father are, an angel and a demon, I need more power. More importantly, I want to know why I was raised in a prison cell, released, and then sent back to prison once again." He reached out and took one of her rice cookies.

He took a bite off one of them, a huge one. Nearly half of it was gone in the first bite, and when he finished that bite, he shoved the rest in his mouth and finished it. "Oh... I didn't bake these by the way. I always buy these for myself. Something about the local rice cookies are so delicious, even I can't master them. I hope I can trust you with this secret like I trust Master Zeno with it." He turned his body away from her and stared at her from the corner of his eye once more. "I don't exploit secrets people want to be kept secrets. But what about you? I can imagine someone that's as high ranking as you has already accomplished your goal, but why are you here?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th June 2014, 10:31 pm

"In all honesty, Deniel, thirst for power leads to a thirst for blood." Kyll smiled happy that Deniel opened up to her. The only thing she could do was open up to Deniel in return. "Well, when I first joined this guild, I was in another guild." She knew the situation she just explained in itself would confuse him. "My mentor's guild was what he considered a sister guild to Eclipse Soul. My mentor knew that I didn't belong there, so he gave me the Eclipse Soul mark as well, but he helped me master Heavenly Body magic." Kyll explained. "Master Einrich and Master Zeno were very close friends, the even took down Shadow Savior together." Kyll said as she looked out the window with a solemn look of melancholy. "I did some major damage to the guild itself and broke a cardinal rule. So Master Einrich sent me to the Phoenix Mountains, erasing my first guild identifier." She smiled bowing her head. "For the longest time while I was in the guild. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do. I mean Master Einrich's guild was all about learning to control your abilities, then choosing the road you wanted to walk down, be it dark or light. Yet... He chose my path for me. So I had to work harder on my training on my own. With out his help. I believe my first goal would be to find him. Possibly rejoin his old guild if he had truly forgiven me, but Master Zeno showed me that I belonged here." Kyll smiled. "However, I was running from my past at the same time... Before you joined it came back to haunt me." Her mind flashed to Frederick kidnapping her and using her to revive his dead fiancee. "Yet I grew from that experience. Now..." Kyll thought about her goal. What did she really want to do next? Did she really want to continue her training with her magic? Then she remembered. She wanted to the truth. "I just want Master Einrich to tell me why he is so sad when he sees me with open eyes. Why Master Zeno... Apologized the day he helped bring my healing butterflies back. I know it's a rather strange goal, but I guess I want the truth out of them when they feel they are ready to speak to me about it." Kyll figured that maybe Deniel wouldn't understand why she didn't want power. She felt that her goals were so simple compared to his. Yet, she had been in his shoes before.

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 26th June 2014, 11:00 pm

"In all honesty, Deniel, thirst for power leads to a thirst for blood." Deniel nearly laughed when he heard that. Not because it wasn't true or anything like that, but because it was true. Blood and violence followed him all of his life. Instead of laughing, he kept his cold attitude in tact. "I'm not surprised there." His eyes looked straight ahead of himself while she explained her story. He looked like he wasn't paying attention, that it was going in one ear and out the other, but he really was. When she finished her story that was much longer than his, he couldn't help but closed his eyes and smile. "It's not strange, Kyll. Everyone has their own goals, and mine just sounds like an immature brat or a cheesy tragedy. And...I could see why you wouldn't agree with it if you did."

He opened his eyes finally and turned to look at her once more. His back wasn't hunched over, and his eyes weren't anywhere else. They were staring straight into hers to show how serious he really was about it. "But no matter what, I need more power. When you're put through Hell for crimes that you don't know, then a lot of questions pop up as to who you really are." He looked down and thought about the events that happened to him in the past, and he clenched his blade Nidhogg in anger. "Control yourself, Deniel." The blade said to him. Deniel obeyed, taking a deep sigh and controlling his anger. "On a different topic, I wonder how much longer it'll take for us to get there." He reached inside the pocket of his coat and pulled out the rolled up request sheet. He unrolled it and looked down at the text to refresh his memory on what was supposed to happen, "So apparently we've got to fend off some large, humanoid frost giants from a village that they're going to target. They've destroyed several already, but this one is a large ore mining town." He slowly shook his head at the request sheet and rolled it up once again. He shoved it in his pocket and crossed both his arms and his legs. "Well, I'm glad I didn't come on this job alone. I don't think I'd survive."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th June 2014, 6:45 pm

"But no matter what, I need more power. When you're put through Hell for crimes that you don't know, then a lot of questions pop up as to who you really are."

He and I are almost the same... Kyll thought. Those words stuck with her as she remembered that she had been a puppet to a demon's plot. Adromalech... Kyll thought turning her head to the side looking out the window. She carried a serious and stern look as the name echoed through her mind. I'll make sure this world is rid of him... Punish him for making me a pawn and questioning where I truly belong. Kyll thought to herself. She began to wonder off in a trance as he began to speak again. The thought of that demon doing what he did to her continued to scratch at her mind. The fact that he made her into his pawn with just the flick of a finger. She was thankful that Einrich came to her aid and helped purify her.

"So apparently we've got to fend off some large, humanoid frost giants from a village that they're going to target. They've destroyed several already, but this one is a large ore mining town."

Her mind jumped back to the present as she looked at Deniel. Right, Kyll was on a job. The thought of the past events needed to leave. She needed to clear her mind for the present. Kyll was with someone who just called himself a brat. "Interesting," Kyll said to herself. She then put a hand over her mouth and blushed as she shook her head and giggled.

"Well, I'm glad I didn't come on this job alone. I don't think I'd survive."

The closed eyes mage smiled and nodded. "Well then, I'm glad you asked me. I really need to get my mind off of a couple things. It seems this conversation has led me to believe that you and I have a lot more in common than I really thought." Kyll said as her previous serious face melted off like ice. "Well I'm going to get some rest, I need it." Kyll said with smile and leaned on the window. Her eyes relaxed, but Deniel probably couldn't tell if she was sleeping or just screwing with him. Her head drooped a bit to reveal that she had fallen asleep.

OOC: Take us to the glaciers dude.

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 27th June 2014, 7:04 pm

OOC: Alright, let's skip through the boat ride, then.

"Well then, I'm glad you asked me. I really need to get my mind off of a couple things. It seems this conversation has led me to believe that you and I have a lot more in common than I really thought." What bothered him the most was the last part of what she said. He never thought about whether or not someone had something in common with him. He always figured himself to be so different, no one could ever see him eye-to-eye. "Hmph. Maybe..." He adjusted himself in his seat to a comfortable position he knew he would be able to keep for a while. "Well I'm going to get some rest, I need it." He smirked at her and scratched the back of his head. "Sleep well."

"I did not expect it to be like this." Those were the first words that came out of Deniel's mouth as he and Kyll finally reached the Silent Glaciers, and he took his first step on an unfamiliar place. Deniel wasn't too used to cold weather, ice, and snow. They were all something new to him. He exhaled his breath, seeing it pop out right in front of him. "Huhhh..." He let out another breath, poking it with his hand. He had never seen his own breath before, and the whole experience was new to him. The Silent Glaciers were several large Island Glaciers connected together. Little to no plant life lived there, so it was mostly a frozen wasteland. Even though it was his first time experiencing a place like this, freezing temperatures was never really a problem to him. Even in a coat that was short-sleeved, his exposed skin wasn't bothered a bit. "So this is what snow and ice feels like, huh?" His head gazed around his surroundings, and his foot tapped the ground to test the glacier's stability. "Nothing too special in my opinion." To test the stability further, he started to jump around in a circle, and nothing happened in response. "I can understand why the giants can walk on here, at least." He gave the ground one last jump before conforming everything was safe. He sighed, shrugged, and started walking away from the shoreline the boat that carried them there docked them in. "Let's go, Kyll. The village shouldn't be too far from here."

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th June 2014, 10:08 pm

Kyll watched Deniel's curiosity in the cold air. This was definitely new to the mage. Kyll smiled as she crossed over the icey walk way. She nodded as Deniel made his way through the snow and ice. The two walked together to the village. "Hmm... I wonder what they cook here. I have not been to the Glaciers before." Kyll looked at Deniel with a smile. "I have seen snow and ice though. I am surprised you have not seen it." Kyll wanted to poke some more humor toward him, but she knew that he may wind up getting offended with all of the 'cold' jokes she could make. As the two walked along Kyll slipped and slid across the frozen ice. She laughed as she slid past Deniel and into a pile of snow. "OH THAT'S COLD!" Kyll shouted as she popped out of the snow. She started to shiver a bit as she made her way back to Deniel.

Kyll sneezed and looked at him. "So what does this village look like, does it have igloos? Tents? Houses?" Kyll asked. She poked around to see if he was still holding the poster. "Oh my... What if... We were too late?" Kyll thought out loud. She wouldn't know what to do if the giants had taken over the city. If that were the case, they would all be beaten up by her. "Before we do this. I want to know, are we aiming to kill the giants?" Kyll smiled as she cracked her neck. "Like have these giants really have done a number on these people to beat them up."

Kyll wasn't a fan of killing sprees. They weren't her style. She felt out of place, especially during the last few missions she had completed while being partnered up. Kyll kept a sincere smile. Her mind raced as she shivered in the cold. I hope I do get a good workout from this. I need to warm up some more. It's so cold here. Kyll thought as the two walked toward the village.

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th June 2014, 10:59 pm

"Hmm... I wonder what they cook here. I have not been to the Glaciers before." Deniel wasn't a person to concern himself with too many foods, since all he ever seemed to eat was his strawberry sundaes. It was her second statement that bothered him the most,  "I have seen snow and ice though. I am surprised you have not seen it." Instead of responding to her in a rude or upset manner, he just inhaled, exhaled, and moved on. Even after he started to walk with her, he still wanted to test out the physics and feel of ice and snow. He looked at her when she started to slide and slip across the ice, very puzzled about it all. He tapped his feet on the ground and tried doing what she was doing. It was like trying to learn to walk for him, he couldn't really figure out how to do it. "Just put some force into your legs, but don't walk. Just...slide..." Nidhogg didn't know how to explain it to him, either. Still, Deniel tried what he suggested and found that it worked. Soon, he was slipping and sliding across the ice just as she as, and he couldn't be more excited about it.

His cold attitude seemed to pass by like the wind, since once he started slipping and sliding everywhere like she was, a smile appeared on his face. It was bright, wide, and almost looked like a little kid. "Weeeeee! Look at me!" He slid around in circles and did a small twirl as well. Something completely new, yet almost too much fun to him. "OH THAT'S COLD!" Deniel suddenly looked at her while he was twirling, and he nearly laughed. He covered his mouth and closed his eyes. He was trying as best as he could not to laugh, but his shaking shoulders would have most likely given it away. Like he dealt with most of his emotional problems, a deep breath cured his laughter, and he started to walk with her once more. "So what does this village look like, does it have igloos? Tents? Houses?" All Deniel did was shrug in response and reach for the request sheet in his coat pocket. "Well, considering it's a mining town, I'd say that it has to be houses. What else could give them better storage and use for resources?" He scanned the request sheet one last time to confirm that it wasn't listed.

"Oh my... What if... We were too late?" Deniel stopped walking completely, and the smile on his face completely vanished. He shoved the request sheet inside of his pocket, and his cold nature entered himself once again. "Before we do this. I want to know, are we aiming to kill the giants? Like have these giants really have done a number on these people to beat them up." A frown appeared on Deniel's face as he started walking again, thinking of what was best to say. "I am killing the giants. You don't have to. In every job I've done so far, I've only let one opponent live. They've destroyed several villages so far, I don't see a reason why I shouldn't kill them. It'll be like the rest, one final stab in the chest to end it all." He couldn't have sounded more serious, and he gave her a death stare to show that he wasn't joking around one bit. Death was his one and only answer.

In a few short moments, the small shadows and figures of the village could be seen ahead: the structure of them indicated that Deniel was right. They were houses, and not a single one didn't have smoke spewing out of its chimney. Deniel suddenly stopped and had a blank expression on his face. His head looked to his left, and then his right. He grabbed his katana Nidhogg and pulled it out of his belt slot, scabbard and all. He stabbed it in the snow and started to run towards a large pile of snow. "I'll be right back! Give me a few moments!" He looked like he was in a hurry, and he ran straight behind the pile of snow, leaving Kyll and Nidhogg alone. "Kyll..." the blade said to her right away, "Can I ask you a favor for Deniel's next exam?"

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 1st July 2014, 9:29 pm

Kyll nodded when Deniel answered her question. "Then I will be sure to make my kills as tame as possible." The thought of blood shed sort of would put her in a fit of rage, but these were giants. They killed a lot of people just to steal resources. Kyll sighed. There was one thing that seemed to poke out to her about the job. How did they know that their village was going to be targeted? Deniel said that it was in the job description. She sighed and stopped questioning it. It will be time to go and do some work soon. Deniel told her to wait with his sword and Kyll nodded as he ran off to do something. Toilet break? Kyll thought and giggled. She then heard a voice call out for her. Oh yes.. The sword can talk. Kyll sighed as she turned toward the weapon.

Kyll looked at the sword and tilted her head. Hmm... What should I say to the sword?... What if someone CATCHES me talking to the sword? I wonder how Deniel makes talking to it... Inconspicuous. Does he like keep his voice low? Or... Does he like not care what others think and just look like he's talking to himself. Kyll thought. The closed eyes mage walked up to the sword. She felt a little crazy talking to the sword to begin with. Kyll knew that he kept a katana. It was shocking to actually hear it talk. She fell to both of her knees and then put her hands in front of them. Kyll felt strange talking to something rather short. She wanted to be at eye level with what ever it was. "What ever do you need.... Needhog?" Kyll forgot how to pronounce the sword's name. "I usually have a curriculum with exams, but I can always change up for them. Just understand once Deniel goes into the S rank exam. I have no control over that one. It's all about applying the knowledge you have acquired over your time with us."

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 1st July 2014, 10:41 pm

"What ever do you need.... Needhog?" "Yes, Nidhogg." "I usually have a curriculum with exams, but I can always change up for them. Just understand once Deniel goes into the S rank exam. I have no control over that one. It's all about applying the knowledge you have acquired over your time with us." The blade could be heard letting out a sigh, a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear." Nidhogg made the sound of clearing his throat, but he didn't necessarily have one. "This might sound a little bit harsh...but bear with me on it and see it all the way through. I want you to make Deniel lose, suffer pain and anguish. He's spent most of his life feeling things like that, so don't worry about traumatizing him. What I want you to do is make him surrender...he's trained himself to think that defeat never has any good from it, and that all it leads to is humiliation and ill intent. That's why he kills...to spare them from having to live with it. What I'm basically trying to say is...show him that defeat isn't entirely a loss. Teach him that at least some good can come of it."

Nidhogg then noticed that Deniel was running back to him from the pile of snow, so he knew he had to end it quick. "Just do it, please. For me and for him. And please...do stuff like this with him more often. I think it's good for him to interact with someone other than me. And I also think it'll prepare himself the best for his S rank exam." Nidhogg shut his non-existent mouth entirely as Deniel was finally approaching him and Kyll. He slowed down from running to walking, and placed Nidhogg back where it belonged. He put the sheathed katana inside of his belt slot, safe and secure, and gave it a satisfying nod. "Alright, done with that and back. C'mon, Kyll." Deniel edged her to follow him once again, and started to head to the village. A serious look appeared on his face as he grabbed Nidhogg's hilt and drew the blade from its scabbard. "I have a feeling we won't have time to introduce ourselves to the village." He didn't look too happy, but the smirk on his face said that he was at least finding something amusing. He spoke with both anger and happiness, sounding pleased to get violent.

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2014, 10:41 pm

The member 'Decayuss' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) StrongMonster Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) NormalMonster Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) NormalMonster Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) StrongMonster Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) NormalMonster
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 2nd July 2014, 8:18 pm

"Sure thing, Nidhogg." Kyll said with a smile. Deniel came walking back, but Kyll could already hear steps and dragging in the snow. She turned around to find snarling glacier wolves. Two packs of them to be exact. Then the treetraniacs. Now Kyll could handle the wolves, but she really did not want to be frozen. Kyll had a thing about ice mages. She was not as fond as them as she thought she would want to be. So glacier wolves were perfect to take her anger out on them. "Deniel, you have go to stop carrying food on you," Kyll said taking her back pack off and dropping it so that it landed next to her. She smirked as she put her hand in the back pack and then pulled out a juicy slab of steak. Kyll lifted her leg up like she was going to pitch a fast ball. Kyll sighed as she was hopeless about losing the piece of meat she was going to eat that night. It was a very nice cut. "And she winds up the pitch." Kyll said narrating her movements. She could see the snarling wolves stare at her. "Get ready... get ready...." Kyll then flew her arm forward sending the steak out as far as she could.

Upon the zooming piece of beef flying past the wolves, the trees stood still for a second allowing the wolves to run chasing after the beef. The lead wolf picked it off the ground and away from Deniel and Kyll. Kyll stressed about the trees going into a bad mood thinking that her intentions were to harm them. Sweat dripped down to her cheek as she stood still. The trees did not do anything. Kyll looked at Deniel. "Did you see that?!" Kyll shouted. Upon her shout she heard the trees shake and start sending needs her way. She zoomed in front of Deniel. "HEAVENLY WALL!" Kyll put up a barrier in front of the two and the needles stopped right in front of them. "Sorry Deniel, looks like you're going to have to fight after all." The closed eyes mage giggled and then started to gather magic power with in her.

Outside Magic Dice Roll/Magic Used:

Last edited by Kyll Vie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ on 2nd July 2014, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd July 2014, 8:18 pm

The member 'Kyll Vie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack Giants of the North! (Deniel and Kyll) Attack
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 2nd July 2014, 9:18 pm

Deniel could hear the footsteps and snarling of the wolves behind him. He had what two different opponents: two packs of wolves and three...tree...things. He had no idea what the Hell they were. They were just regular pine trees, except they all had faces carved out of them. They didn't do any harm to Deniel at the moment, so he didn't see the point in looking at them. Instead, he turned around to try and find some amusement out of the wolves. He held on to Nidhogg with both hands, ready to spring to action at any moment. "Alright! Let's-Huh?" He looked at Kyll who was taking a piece of meat out and...looking like she was going to throw it at them. "What the-?" "Get ready... get ready...." He crossed his arms and waited, a little impatient to see exactly what was going to happen here. He mainly had his doubts, and hopes that it would fail.

Instead of failing, he saw that every single wolf went straight for the piece of meat...leaving nothing but them and the treetraniacs. Deniel was completely speechless, and in awe. His mouth was wide open, and he didn't know what to say. Save for three words. "What...the...Hell!?" "Did you see that?!" Deniel still had his mouth wide open and, all he could do what yawn. He nearly dropped Nidhogg from his hands. "HEAVENLY WALL!" Deniel closed his eyes tight and shook his head. He couldn't sit there in surprise forever, he still had some other things to do. He grabbed Nidhogg tight in his hand once again, and was somewhat relieved to know that he could now do something. "Sorry Deniel, looks like you're going to have to fight after all." Deniel only smirked and thought about his next move. "No problem." An idea started to form inside of it his head about what he should do, and the only thing he could think of was to do it. "Torso of the Black Devil." A glowing red magic circle with a tiny pentagram in its center appeared at Deniel's waist, and moved all the way up to his collar.

Deniel's entire torso area was now covered in black reptilian scales, and his chest had a piece of armor that went all the way around to cover his back and his sides as well. His sword Nidhogg was now a massive curved broadsword, with rotten demonic flesh on its center, and had a red eye on it that looked around in random locations. It looked heavy just to even hold, but to Deniel, it was weightless. "Not something stronger, Deniel?" Deniel shook the sword, and the blade suddenly moved up from the hilt and turned ninety degrees. In addition, the blade grew thinner and longer. The sword in just a mere second transformed from a broadsword into a scythe. "I think it's best to give Kyll a surprise my next exam instead of give it away. Now...time to cut these trees down!" Deniel jumped away from Kyll and landed between all of the trees.

In a natural reaction, they all fired their pine needles at him. "Devil's Reign." Deniel's glowing red Unholy Energy burst out from his body and several feet around him, which knocked away or completely obliterated the needles. He spun the scythe in his hand, and in one hard, swift slash, Deniel cut one of the trees from its stump. "One down!"

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 7th July 2014, 8:09 pm

Kyll smiled as she looked at the other two trees. Now they were relentless as they saw one of their fellow treemen taken down by the mage. "Okay let's do this!" She ran forward and gripped a fist. Kyll then sent a flying punch at the nearest treetraniac. Then decided to make a combo. She sent a flying round house kick at the tree and finally a grand finale of another roundhouse taking the tree down. However, she failed at taking that tree down. Kyll blinked to see that a branch had wrapped around her leg. Kyll's green eyes popped wide open. "This is going to be... Awkward." She told herself. Kyll was so very right. She knew she was going to regret coming in too close to the tree. Suddenly the tree began to wrap its vines and branches all around her. She could feel the branch pull her up by the legs and then be swung around. "IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT?!" Kyll said with a smirk. Kyll was going to regret saying those words.

Branches and vines began to wrap around her wrists holding her up in a crucifix sort of position. She felt the branches go up her spine, then stop at her mouth. With in seconds, her mouth was covered and all that could be heard was her muffled speech requesting Deniel to help. She was not scared, but she knew this would be an awkward sight for him. The branches slowly made their way down to her hips and wrap around her waist tightening. She blushed a bit as the branches began to wrap up above her waist and around her chest. I swear to the Universe, if Deniel is just standing there and staring. I WILL take him down and kill him during his exam. Kyll thought as her legs were then parted and her arms were sharply placed behind her back. Kyll glared at the Treetraniac. If this is the case, I'm going to have TWO perverts to take care of. That sword included. So make that three. Deniel, Nidhogg, and this damn tree.

Kyll's body was tensed, but she began to relax as she focused her mind on charging her meteor spell. She was rather helpless without it every now and then. Plus with being wrapped up in a very awkward position by tree vines and branches, this was going to be one of those moments that she will have to keep quiet from Zeno AND Marick. She would not want to tell any of her friends and if Deniel opened his mouth, she was coming for blood.

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 7th July 2014, 8:58 pm

"Two to go." Deniel had himself crouched down after he cut a tree straight from its stump. He watched as the whole thing come tumbling down right next to him. He laughed and stood up, swinging his scythe in a circle. "I could be a lumberjack if I wanted to." He kicked at the tree trunk beside him and at the corner of his eye, he saw Kyll taking on the other one. "She should be fine. Now then..." He spun his scythe a second time and looked at the third and final treetraniac. He saw it extend its vines and branches and have them all come straight his way. All Deniel did was smirk and spit on the ground. "Bring it." He tensed up his body and started to run for the tree. He jumped aside from the first couple of vines that tried to hit him, and gave his scythe a quick slash to cut them from the tree. Then, he rolled out of a way from a branch that tried to smash down on him.

Once it hit the ground and he was out of the way, he continued his charge to the tree. It was just group and group after branches and vines, and Deniel did a dodge and counter attack for each and every one of them. It wasn't until he was about to slash at the tree to finish it off once and for all that he felt something hit his back. It was a harsh blow, which knocked him on the ground forward. In just a few seconds after that, he felt something wrap around his ankle and lift him off the ground upside-down. "Woooooah! Woah! Hahahah!" He was not only surprised, but he found it kind of fun that it had actually managed to hit him and pick him up. He saw the entire world upside-down, and he could feel his hair and the back of his coat drop down. The tree held him away from itself, so he wasn't staring directly at it. Instead, what he saw was Kyll in a similar bind as he was...only a lot more...inappropriate.

Deniel rolled his eyes and held his scythe with both hands. "Ooooh dear....Nidhogg, think I can make the shots upside-down?" Deniel's smirk only widened as he closed his eyes and cast another Take Over spell on himself. "Five jewels says you can't!" Deniel opened his eyes, and one of them had turned into a sky-blue color, while the other remained blood-red. His scythe, Armageddon, had turned back into his black katana Nidhogg inside of its scabbard. "You're on!" Deniel grabbed the hilt to Nidhogg and drew the blade. He started to what looked like blindly cut the air in front of him, looking like a complete moron to Kyll and the Treetraniacs. Each shot was timed and aimed perfectly much to his satisfaction. There were nine cuts in total, and that's all he needed. The Treetraniac didn't know what he was up to, but it didn't like it.

He turned Deniel around so he was facing it. Deniel showed no signs of fear or being intimidated. "Don't worry, pal! I've got some for you, too!" Deniel cut the air in front of him about five times before the Treetranic smacked him with a vine so he could stop whatever he was doing. Deniel spun Nidhogg so he was holding the sword backwards, and he started to sheathe it inside of its scabbard once again. "Nidhogg..." he began and then stopped the blade when there was about three centimeters of it left. "You owe me five jewels." The scabbard gave a loud "CLICK!" as the sword was completely sheathed inside of it. In the instant that it did, all of the branches and vines that were holding Kyll where cut loose. The ones that held her by her legs and wrists were much easier targets, but for the ones holding her by the chest, waist, and mouth, Deniel had to aim it a little farther from her. Nonetheless, they were all-spot on, and would definitely let her go. His tree, on the other hand, suffered five deep cuts in the trunk, and from the pain, he swung Deniel and let him go as a natural reaction.

Deniel flipped himself over stylishly and landed on the ground without hurting himself. "Down and out." He laughed and turned away from the Treetranic, as all badasses do: look away.

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 11th July 2014, 10:21 pm

The vines around Kyll were cut. Yet her yellow aura began to glow. Her meteor had officially charged up. However when she was finally using one of her spells. The treetraniacs were gone. "Oh poo," Kyll said with a sort of mischievous giggle. She sighed as she floated looking at Deniel acting all cool. She clapped her hands together as she floated. She held her post in a sort of standing stance in mid air. Then like the clown she was began to walk in mid air to Deniel. "Looks like I was only a chaperone this mission." Kyll sighed as she crossed her arms. Kyll was rather disappointed. She really wanted to fight that giant.

"You sure that the giants are going to show up at some point in time to this job... or was that it." Kyll sighed to herself sort of disappointed that she could not really help and she was not of any use to Deniel. Even though she knew she demonstrated her power to him. Even though her magic was not maxed out, she knew that she proved to her guild mate that she was an ace for a good reason. Yet, there she stood.. er... Floated.... Staring off in the direction the monsters came from. While she waited on what Deniel would do next she began to drift off in though. Those wolves... If they all ran after that piece of meat, they must have been trained. The trees make no sense to me though. I need to read more about them in the library. Kyll thought drifting through the files in her head. She began to stow away the image of the treetraniac in her head and then began to think how ice wolves could be trained. This was going to be an interesting research project in the library. Why would giants work with trees? She continued to think. Then she slammed a fist into her palm and went to her closed eyes self. "Oh! Because giants are perverts just as much as those trees are!" Kyll said as loud as she could. She looked over at Deniel. "That's why the giants are sending out trees to attack. Because they need the women."

Themes:
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 11th July 2014, 11:09 pm

OOC: F*** THE DICE! IT'S TIME FOR A BOSS!

"Oh poo, looks like I was only a chaperone this mission." Deniel only rolled his eyes and lightly shook his head. "Well, it's not like they were much of a challenge, anyway." Deniel turned around to the treetraniac that had grabbed him. Just to make sure it was down, he grabbed Nidhogg and gave it a hard thrust inside of it; just like he always did to people: One stab in the chest to end it all. "You sure that the giants are going to show up at some point in time to this job... or was that it." He dug Nidhogg out of the tree and sheathed the sword inside of its scabbard once again. "Hmph. No clue. You'd think they'd beat us to it, but it looks like they didn't. And I'd say it's hard to miss giants." Deniel gave the other treetraniac that picked Kyll up a stab as well in the exact same spot. "Oh! Because giants are perverts just as much as those trees are!" Deniel looked over at Kyll, who he had only just realized was floating in the air. "What? What the Hell is a "Pervert?" "That's why the giants are sending out trees to attack. Because they need the women."

He looked down at his sword Nidhogg, who didn't seem to want a word in such a sensitive topic. "What are you talking about? What's a pervert, anyway? Prison didn't teach me a whole lot of words...and Old-I mean Vergil-taught me about as much as I know now. Pervert is something new." As he awaited Kyll's answer, Deniel took his right glove off of his hand. This revealed his guild mark that was covered up by it, but that wasn't his goal. He scooped up a handful of snow in his hands. Much to his surprise...he didn't feel its cold temperature. Either his hand was numb, or he was too used to it. He blew the snow off of his hand and on to the ground again. "Huuuhhh...Kyll!" Deniel turned to her to ask her yet another question, but he was interrupted by some rude guests.

He felt the ground below him thundering and shaking, something large was approaching him. Not too far in the distance where the wolves came from, the figures of large humanoid creatures could be seen carrying giant hammers. Deniel smirked and put his glove back on. "Hold on that question. In the meantime, you better get yourself ready. If you want fun, go ahead and have it." Deniel walked over to one of the dead treetraniacs and gave a nod to Kyll. The giants were slow, but their size made them approach fast; they  were going to show up into view soon. "Go on. Don't be shy. They're all yours."

Spells Used:

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:57 am