Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Bad Neighbor!

MrMickey
    MrMickey

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Double Soul Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Job: Bad Neighbor! Empty Job: Bad Neighbor!

Post by MrMickey 21st June 2014, 3:51 am

Job:

It was early in the afternoon when Mickey arrived in Magnolia Town. He was there for a job. A man complained about his neighbor, very scary people, someone Blue Mickey didn't want to deal with. "Are you scared little child?" Red Mickey thought, trying to pull Blue's leg. "Obviously i am! What if they were really involved with occult?" Blue Mickey thought upset. "Calm down! This is a D-Rank job. Nothing dangerous, and we are not going to do this alone!" Red Mickey thought. "I know... Bea is with us... And she is the reason why we are here! She wanted someone to do this job with... and you asked her to if you could help her!" Blue Mickey thought. "Something you would have done! You are the kind one here. You should be proud of me." Red Mickey thought. "You didn't want to be kind, you just want a girlfriend. But you have no possibilities." Blue Mickey thought. "Why not?" Red Mickey thought.
    While they were arguing Mickey reached the client's house, and they were surpised not to see Bea there. "We is she?" Red Mickey asked. "I don't know... For the first time we are not late... Let's wait for her." Blue Mickey decided.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Bad Neighbor! 0001010
    Job: Bad Neighbor! Coolte25
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights (Dragon Fang Member)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Phoenix Fire
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Job: Bad Neighbor! Empty Re: Job: Bad Neighbor!

Post by PhoenixRises101 21st June 2014, 1:18 pm

By the time that Micky arrived at the client's house, Bea was already inside of the Mr. Heilstein's house. "Help me!! I beg of you!!" The desperate man pleaded, "Th-They...!" She replied in a soothing voice before the man became hysterical, "Mr. Heilstein, of course we'll help. I'm just waiting for my partner to arrive." Bea sighed, this man clearly was getting delirious and seemed as if he would go into shock any minute now. He clearly needed the help. She just hoped that Micky would arrive soon. The freedom fighter glanced around the man's medium sized house. The creamy colored walls were covered in what appeared to be awards and various diplomas. But before she could ask my Mr. Heilstein about them, she glanced at the grandfather clock that stood elegantly nearby. It was already the time Bea and Micky, red Micky to be exact, had decided upon to get to the neighbor's house. "If you'll excuse me, I shall go see if my partner has arrived." The man jumped up in fright and grabbed her hands, "D-Don't leave please!!" Bea looked at the man straight in the eyes, "Mr. Heilstein, I will just be by the door, but you may accompany me if you wish." The frightened client gave a shaky nod and quickly followed Bea to the door.

Bea opened the door to come face to face with Micky. "This is my friend and partner Micky." She told Heilstein. The old middle aged man rushed at the door and grabbed Micky's hand. "Y-You're not scared..?" He asked Micky. Heilstein shook his head and ushered them inside. "Please come inside.." Bea stayed back to talk to Micky. "He's a bit... unstable..." She whispered so that the client could not hear. "And thank you so much for coming by the way."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MrMickey 21st June 2014, 1:52 pm

Mickey looked at the door of the man's house. It was... a common wooden door that opened suddently making Mickey do a little jump.
    "It's Bea! She is wonderful today" Red Mickey thought delighted. "Red! How the heck have i got to tell you!? She is out of our range!" Blue Mickey thought angry cracking his fingers. "Ouch! Why are you cracking our fingers?" Red Mickey thought upset. "You've just made me angry, idiot!" Blue Mickey thought.
    As Bea saw Mickey, she said: "This is my friend and partner Mickey.". "Partner!" Red Mickey thought excited. "Not that kind of partner Red!" Blue Mickey replied. Suddently the old man took Mickey's hand, scaring him, and he said: "Y-You're not scared..?". Blue Mickey was going to answer with: "I am terrified!", but he was stopped by the man that shook his head and ushred them inside. "Please come inside...". "Yes, of course" Blue Mickey said. "He's a bit... unstable..." Bea whispered to Mickey, "And thank you so much for coming by the way.".
    "Come on, answer with: It's a pleasure, my dear" Red Mickey asked. "Don't be silly!" Blue Mickey replied. "Don't mention it!" Blue Mickey said. "If i could i would slap you" Red Mickey threatened.
    As they entered the house Mr. Heilstein said: "Th... They are... monsters!". He quivered. "Please! Please! Stop them! Drive them away! ... I fear... I fear they will curse me!" "He is a coward" Red Mickey commented. "He is desperated! We have to help him!" Blue Mickey thought. "See? I was right about helping Bea." Red Mickey thought. "Oh... shut up!"

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 21st June 2014, 3:46 pm

"Don't mention it. Micky said. Bea gave him a smile before following Mr. Heilstein back inside the house. Once inside, the man turned to both of them. "Th... They are... monsters!" The old cried, quivering in fear. "P-Please! Please! Stop them! Drive them away! ... I fear... I fear they will curse me!" "I bet it's nothing." Bea thought to herself. It took her a lot of willpower to not roll her eyes. "Don't worry Mr. Heilheiner. We'll get rid of them." She stood up and turned Micky. "Micky, shall we head over to the neighbor's house now?" But what fun was there if you just knocked and went in? Another thought crossed her mind, "Should we break in?" She asked slyly, "Or we could pretend that we want to be part if the occult?" Both the ideas would prove fun to do, instead of a boring, knock on the door scenario. "What do you say?"

MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MrMickey 22nd June 2014, 2:43 am

As Bea gave Mickey a smile, Red Mickey thought: "She is smiling at us! Sweet!". "She didn't smile because she is affectionated, but because she is happy we helped her" Blue Mickey thought. "That's what you think!" Red Mickey thought hopeful. "As you want..." Blue Mickey thought.
    The man was quivering in fear after wat he said. Bea tried to calm him down saying: "Don't worry Mr. Heilheiner. We'll get rid of them." then she turned to Mickey and she told him: "Mickey, shall we head over to the neighbor's house now? Should we break in? Or we could pretend that we want to be part if the occult? What do you say?"
    "She is a volcano of ideas!" Red Mickey thought charmed. "Yes she is... But i don't really know how to proceed..." Blue Mickey thought. "I love the break in idea! We can punish them for scaring Mr. Heilheneir!" Red Mickey thought. "Violence! Always violence! I'd rather talk to them and try to understand the situation" Blue Mickey thought. "How boring! We should do a poll. Tell her our different ideas, and ask her which idea she prefers." Red Mickey thought. "Ok..." Blue Mickey answered upset. "Oh... If we choose the break in idea, will you give me the control of the body?" Red Mickey asked. "Yes, of course. You know, I prefer to defend, not to attack." Blue Mickey answered more and more upset.
    Blue Mickey looked into Bea's eyes and told her: "I'd like to talk to them and understand the situation while... Red wants to break in... We can't decide, but you can."

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 22nd June 2014, 1:53 pm

"Break in." Was Bea's automatic response, "We break in." Her fingers itched for a good challenge and breaking in was high on Bea's list for now. She shook Mr. Heilstein's hand goodbye and walked out the room with Micky trailing in behind her. She had no idea what to expect and was curious as to see what had gotten Mr Oliver Heilstein so spooked. She hoped it was something big.

They walked out the back door of the client's home as it seemed more practical for a break in. The neighbor's house appeared to be quite ordinary, white house with a small garden in the front, other than the fact that there as no car parked in front of the garage and the lights were out. "Do you think they're out?" She said looking around the place. Her eyes beginning to glow red as she scanned the house. "It looks so... empty..." She stated. But then again, they probably were asleep and their car was either in the garage or they didn't own one. "Come one... let's get a closer look.."

MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MrMickey 22nd June 2014, 2:16 pm

"Break in. We break in" Bea answered. "As i feared... We will break in..." Blue Mickey thought. "Yeah! I'm so happy she chose that option!" Red Mickey said happy. "Okay... let's do it" Blue Mickey thought. So it happened, Mickey shone of a dazzling red light and became Red Mickey.
    "I was looking forward to doing it!" Red Mickey said.
    They exited from the man's house, and walked to the neighbor's. It was a really common house. Nobody would have thought that house was owned by a very weird kind of people. Bea noticed that the lights were off, and that there were no cars in the garage. "Do you think they're out?" She asked. "Maybe they're just hiding..." Red Mickey answered. Her eyes beginning to glow red as she scanned the house. "Cool!" Red Mickey commented. "It looks so... empty... Come one... let's get a closer look.." She said. "Ok!" Red Mickey answered excited. "Isn't she amazing?" Red Mickey thought. "Yes, she is, but she is still out of our range" Blue Mickey thought. "Maybe she is out of your range" Red Mickey thought. "I don't think so..." Blue Mickey replied.
    As they were discussing they continued inspecting the house. they found that there was a small trapdoor under a window, covered with some grass. "Hey, check it out! There's a trapdoor here! What do we do?" Red Mickey asked.

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 22nd June 2014, 2:43 pm

"Hey, check it out! There's a trapdoor here! What do we do?" Red Mickey asked as he pointed at a grass covered door. "Hm... how interesting..." Bea commented as she raised an eyebrow at the trapdoor. Now why would that be there? She thought to herself out loud as she knelt down besides it. "What do we do?" She asked back, "Well, we go in..." She began to move the blades of grass that covered the trap door so that they could to take a closer look at the door. Hm... it was locked, as expected, but it didn't seem all that hard to unlock as the lock was very rusty and old. Bea grabbed a nearby rock and slammed it against the lock a few times. After what was like the fifth time, the lock sprang open. "There!" Bea said happily as she stood up. She dusted herself off before asking Red Micky, "Do you want to go in first or should I?" She peered inside the trapdoor. She could see nothing, but darkness. "What do you think is inside there?" She asked curiously.

MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MrMickey 22nd June 2014, 3:08 pm

"Hm... how interesting..." Bea commented looking at the trapdoor. "Yeah... quite weird." Red Mickey said. "What do we do? Well, we go in..." She said, moving the blades of grass that covered the trap door. "Mmh... Why a trapdoor here? Are they hiding something?" Blue Mickey thought. "Themselves? Or a thousand-year old monster?" Red Mickey joked. "Don't joke Red!" Blue Mickey thought. "Chill out!" Red Mickey thought.
    The trapdoor was locked by a dusty and rusty lock Bea broke easily with a nearby rock. "Do you want to go in first or should I?" She asked. "Don't even think about it! Entering there... withouth having and idea of what's inside..." Blue Mickey thought. "No! I have to do it! I have to prove her i'm brave!" Red Mickey thougt. But you are not!" Blue Mickey said. "But she doesn't know it" Red Mickey replied.
    "I'll... I'll go first!" Red Mickey said. "What an evil genius!" Blue Mickey thought. "Let's do it..." Red Mickey said as he crept inside the trapdoor.
    "There is nothing hereeeeee!!" Red Mickey shouted while he was falling down. A noise, an answer. "Help!" Red Mickey shouted.

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 22nd June 2014, 4:22 pm

Bea watched wide eyed as Micky plummeted through the trapdoor. He didn't even take the rope ladder down... She thought to herself, shaking her head, as she took hold of the rope. I should have warned him that there was no stairs... She thought. "There is nothing hereeeeee!!" She heard him shout. "A-Are you okay?" She hollered down the trapdoor, wincing when she heard a thump. "Help!" Red Micky cried out; his voice echoed up the 'cave.' "Careful! I'm going in..!" She said before taking hold of the rope and jumping inside.  She landed gracefully on the basement floor besides Micky. "Next time.. Next time, I'm going first." She stated holding back a grin as she pulled him up. They both began wandered around the basement looking for either a light switch or a door out. After a few moments of silence, the bored Bea asked Micky, "So... tell me a bit about yourselves. Were you always two people or..?"

MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MrMickey 23rd June 2014, 1:52 am

"Ouch!" Red Mickey yelled when he landed. "Careful! I'm going in..!" She shouted. "O-ok!" Red Mickey answered. "Next time.. Next time, I'm going first." She stated, making Red Mickey blush. "What did she use to land? A ROPE! Why didn't you take it!" Blue Mickey scolded Red. "I... well... More or less... Didn't see it? I just wanted to demostrate her i was capable of jumping into the unknown..." Red Mickey replied, trying to justify himself. "You are an idiot! We could have died!" Blue Mickey thought angry. "It didn't happen! We are here, safe and sound, with Bea!" Red Mickey replied. "Umpf... You're right... But next time, look for a rope before jumping into the unknown!" Blue Mickey thought.
    They started looking around, trying to find out what was inside this "cave", but all was hidden by the darkness, and without any light they could see nothing.
    "So... tell me a bit about yourselves. Were you always two people or..?" She asked.
    "We... no. Since we were ten we were one... One violet personality, then... We discovered the Double Soul Magic thanks to the worst mentor you could ever meet. He... divided us, othwervise we wouldn't have been able to use the our Magic..." Red Mickey said uncomfortable. "But past is past, now we have to go on toward the future... What about your story?" Red Mickey continued. Blue was silent in their mind. He dind't know how to react... But before they could do anything a red light covered them.
    "WHO ARE YOU, HERETICS!?" A voice shouted.

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 23rd June 2014, 11:58 am

"Bad mentor, huh?" Bea asked, curiously. "Hm..." It seemed to her that Micky was not at all comfortable with the topic which was later enforced with 'the past being the past.' So she stood there quietly, taking her dragon lighter from her pocket. A warn, red glow filled a tiny section of the room. "What about your story?" Red Micky asked a few seconds later. Bea sighed closing the lighter, like Micky, her story was a bit of a sore subject. "Me? Murdered parents, abandonment, living in the streets... just the works." Bea sighed, "Only difference from me is that the government did all that. That's why I became a freedom fighter..."

"WHO ARE YOU, HERETICS!?" A voice shouted. Bea's head whipped up to face the person who had said that. "Um... Hello." She said as she walked over to the stranger. She extended her hand for a handshake. The stranger folded his arms and glared at her angrily. "What are you doing in my house?" Zut, she said as she mentally slapped herself. What was she going to answer the owner of the house? "We broke into your house because we wanted to know if you were practicing anything... otherworldly." She said simply. The man glared and commanded her to tell him why. "Well, my friend and I are interested in that sort of thing.." Might as well go with the other plan. The owner of the house gave a slow smile and nodded. He led the way to the guest room. "Please.... make yourselves right at home." The man said, "Would you like some refreshments?" "Y'sir." She said and watched him as he left. She turned to Micky, "What do we do now?"

MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MrMickey 23rd June 2014, 12:31 pm

After the warm welcome of the strange owner of the house, and after telling him they were interested in that kind of things ("Sigh"), Bea asked Mickey what were they going to do.
    "I'm astonished by his reaction. I mean... As he saw us he was like a monster, then he became extremerly calm and he offered us something to drink! Unbelievable!" Red Mickey said. "I suggest not to drink what he offered us." Blue thought. "Oh yes... Blue says that it's not a good idea drink what he offered us... He is clever sometimes" Red said. "Oh, thank you Red!" Blue thought.
    "It's not so weird down here. Instead, I feel comfortable... And this place is too calm now... Shouldn't it be a bit noisier?" Red asked. "Uhm... Right... I fell uncomfortable here, though." Blue thought.
    "I'm back! I brought with me some of my friends to join us for our drink... Friends... Welcome them!" The stranger said, with a grim smile on his face.
    A group of 5 "friends" of the stranger, dressed in black robes covered with blood, walked towards Bea and Mickey. They showed books of occult, and they started attack them!
    "Bloody hell! Red Ropes!" Red Mickey shouted.

OOC:
    HP: 100%
    MP: 90%

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 23rd June 2014, 12:31 pm

The member 'MrMickey' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Bad Neighbor! Attack Job: Bad Neighbor! Miss Job: Bad Neighbor! Attack Job: Bad Neighbor! Attack Job: Bad Neighbor! Attack
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by PhoenixRises101 23rd June 2014, 12:52 pm

The owner left and a feeling of dread came over Bea. It wasn't supposed to be this easy. She heard Micky voice his opinion and she gave a simple nod. He was right, but it wasn't as if she was going to drink it anyways. She just had needed a moment to talk about the next step. The owner came back to the room, trailed by friends. And their expressions was ot at all friendly. "Zut!" Bea exclaimed as she saw the five, black robed 'friends' coming towards them. "Were is my magic when I need it?" She sighed, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her precious brass knuckles. Good thing I always carry this around, she thought as she emerged herself into the fight. It wouldn't do much as her magic could, but she could always knock out her opponent. "...or kill them..." she whispered to herself. By the end of the day, her hands were going to hurt. She knew that for sure. "Red, before I end up killing someone, do you want to end it ourselves or do you want to call reinforcements, i.e. cops?"

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 23rd June 2014, 12:52 pm

The member 'PhoenixRises101' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Bad Neighbor! Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Bad Neighbor! Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Bad Neighbor! Miss

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Bad Neighbor! Miss

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Bad Neighbor! Block

#7 'Damage Dice' :
    MrMickey
    MrMickey

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by MrMickey 23rd June 2014, 1:13 pm

"Action! I love it!" Red thought excited. "Oh... no! Violence!" Blue Mickey thought. Thanks to their attacks, three of the opponents were fainted, while one was injoured and one was sane. "St-stop!" The sane one begged them. "Uhm... I don't know" Red said with a grim smile. "Oh no! Stop before someone dies!" Blue Mickey thought. "Red, before I end up killing someone, do you want to end it ourselves or do you want to call reinforcements, i.e. cops?" She asked. "I... Uff, let's call the cops" Red said unhappy. "Phew... Red, you should controll yourself! We are Good Mages, not Dark ones!" Blue Mickey scolded him. "I know. I know." Red replied.
    "Hey, you! Do you surrender?" Red asked to the survivors. "Y... Yes!" One of them answered.
    The room was a mess! All the sofas were upside down, three of them were fainted, lying down on the ground.

The End

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:33 am