Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Friend or Foe? (Private: Rita and Indacat)

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Star Child
    Second Magic: Arc of Time
    Third Magic:

Friend or Foe? (Private: Rita and Indacat) Empty Friend or Foe? (Private: Rita and Indacat)

Post by Sybil 20th June 2014, 1:46 pm

Just another ordinary day In Magnolia. The Fairy had nothing better to do seeing as everyone in the guild decided to attack the request board today. She could of gone with Lance or some one she supposed but she didn't have the motivation for a job anyway. "Ayy, Ghost. You doing alright?" She called to no one in particular, Or so it seemed. Out from the drawstring bag on her back poked up a pair of grey cat ears. "Why don't you take a look outside for a little bit seeing as you haven't gotten a good look at earthland yet." Rita offered kindly to the exceed. Her response was followed by the sound of the cat snoring. Ghost was taking another one of his cat naps. Rita's eye began to twitch and a vein throbbed on her forehead. She jammed the napping exceed back into the bag, muffling the sound of the cats snoring, and shut it with a sigh.

Rita was carrying something other than an exceed with her. In her left hand by her side was a bouquet of white roses. She was halfway across town by now, closing  in on her destination. Making it to the outskirts of town The Fairy had ended up somewhere around East Forest. She was looking for a certain cliff side. From what she remembered it was around here. Rita made her way through the forest steeping around vegetation and boulders scattered about the trail all until it gave way. Her sapphire eyes met a cliff side, the place she had been searching for. To her convenience there was an abandoned pathway that ascended the side of the land form. She took the route and reached the top. There Rita looked out to the sea, examining the movement of tide. Only now did Rita remember how high this cliff was. The fall could kill a person...The fall did kill a person. She set the bouquet of roses on the ground close to the edge of the cliff side. This place was morbid but beautiful all at the same time. She remembered not just one person but others she cared about were taken away from her at this place, All on that day. The shadow mage recalled the metallic but floral scent of blood of and rain. That was the past and It was and horrifying for her to even think about. She managed to ease her mind little by little as she looked out into the horizon. All of that was behind her, but was that the only thing behind The Fairy?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarök
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Friend or Foe? (Private: Rita and Indacat) Empty Re: Friend or Foe? (Private: Rita and Indacat)

Post by Indiana Jones 21st June 2014, 2:20 pm

Indar was quite annoyed, his feline talisman had been acting up recently and his visit to Magnolia had turned into a series of jumps between human and cat form. He was made fun of by Ombrias, due to this power, but he kinda liked it. It allowed him to relax on other days, without getting bothered by people, well maybe only those who wanted to pet him, but that felt kinda good. So really, the cat talisman had no downside to his life, well maybe only the slight issue of not working properly. Though, as he was in cat form right now, he had decided to go walking along the edge of the cliff, near East Forest.

He had been there for about an hour or so, before noticing someone come close to the edge of the cliff. This was strange, but then again, he had no clue who came here or when. He just followed them. It was a girl with brown hair, seemingly a mage, as Indar did feel magic power inside of her. But as he was a cat, he couldn't make out it's strength or well it's reach and aura.

When the girl stood in front of the cliff, doing things that Indar couldn't really tell out what, maybe she was just thinking. He wasn't really sure on what to do, maybe he should just go and not bother her, but he was kinda bored and wanted to talk to someone from Magnolia, preferably a mage of Fairy Tail. He took in a deep breath, which sounded like he was meowing for some reason, he was a cat still. Though he knew he was going to change back any moment.

'' Hello there, not to startle you, but yes i'm a talking black cat and no i'm not an exceed. '' He walked closer, hoping the girl would have noticed him by now and said: '' I was just wondering and sorry for me to ask, but why are you here, i can understand that something bad happened here, but you don't have to tell me, i am just a cat. ''

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Friend or Foe? (Private: Rita and Indacat) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Friend or Foe? (Private: Rita and Indacat) Empty Re: Friend or Foe? (Private: Rita and Indacat)

Post by Sybil 22nd June 2014, 11:49 am

She was briefly startled by the voice. Rita turned around, back now facing the cliff edge. The voice indeed did belong to a cat. From what Rita had heard black cats were a sign of bad luck. It gave off a magic energy, Allot more than she would expect from such a small animal. Something wasn't right about this cat. Rita was about to speak but the feline beat her to it. The cat was curious as to why Rita was here and apparently he was aware that something awful happened here.

Rita still wasn't sure about the feline but she responded never the less"Y-Yes. Bad things did happen here." Rita said keeping her first response short. "Why I'm here?..." She echoed 'So, why did I come back to this place again?' She thought. Her gaze drifted to the bouquet she had left beside the cliff. Familiar images flashed through her mind, blurry and nearly undecipherable but clearly gruesome. It was so hard to find her words. It was all in the past but she still grieved that day and felt she could of done something different. The Fairy hesitated with her answer "I just come here to think..." She said quietly. Rita did in fact come here think but this area was more than a quiet spot for her to organize her thoughts. "Now It's your turn." She kneeling down to get a better look at the cat. "What exactly are you doing here?" She asked.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 24th June 2014, 12:08 pm

Indar was getting the vibe, that he shouldn't have asked, he really wasn't a person to make others sad like this, there were other ways for it. Even though he was a dark mage, it wasn't like his feelings were gone, they still existed and to a great amount in fact. He wasn't sure on what to say now, should he apologize to the girl or should he just move the topic away, so she wouldn't feel sad. There were multiple options, but as indecisive Indar was, he couldn't come up with the right one. This problem though, was shattered, as the girl spoke out. 

'' Well, firstly i'm sorry for asking. '' He paused and let out a small meow. '' To be honest, i came to Magnolia to find a Fairy Tail wizard, any would do really. I have my reasons to find one, reasons that involve magic and stuffs. '' He wasn't good at explaining, he really only had just wanted to talk to a fairy and then find one special mage, who should be in Fairy Tail, maybe even two. There was a person in the guild, who he would want to challenge to a rematch, someone named Naziel. 

'' You see, i'm not actually a cat, this is just a curse that has been put onto me. '' Indar let out a meow, though this one sounded sad. '' I don't know why this was put onto me, but it randomly turns me into a kitty, not that i really mind, but it doesn't go well with what people think of me. '' It was kinda true, a Savage Skull mage, who turned into a harmless kitty cat randomly, wasn't the most threatening thing ever.

Character
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 25th June 2014, 11:31 am

"It's alright I suppose." Rita said regaining her more positive setting. "So you're not a cat after all, That explains all of that power radiating out of you, I'm surprised your cat body can handle all of that magic without blowing up or something." Rita said letting out a small chuckle. "So you are looking for a Fairy Tail wizard, Eh?" She started. A smirk met her lips. "I might know one." Rita added, putting on her poker face. Rita in fact was a Fairy Tail wizard...but he did not know that, yet at least. Maybe she could get something out of this cat in exchange while she was at it.

Now that she took a good look at it...The animal was rather cute. Rita never had been this intrigued by a cat before. She slowly reached her hand to meet the cats head and gently scratched him behind the ears. His fur was just as soft as she thought it would be! A minute passed before she managed to snap out of the trance and cease petting the animal. Her face grew red as she brought her hand back to her knee and tried her best to regain her composure.

"Eh- Sorry about that." She muttered embarrassed.

"W-Well back to business..." She began. "I do know a Fairy Tail wizard, just answer a question for me and I might just let you talk to her." Rita bargained. "And about my question: Who exactly are you?..." Rita murmured more seriously, Her eyes narrowing and staring into the cats, ready to detect a lie if she needed to. Rita was expecting more than a name from this feline.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 30th June 2014, 8:14 pm

Indar tilted his cat head towards the girl. What she was saying was interesting and intrigued Indar, though after she finished talking, her hand moved onto his cat head. Indar couldn't resist not to let out a small purr, even if he wasn't like this usually. Not even close really. He wasn't even sure if anyone in Savage Skull knew of his cat from thingy, probably not.

He looked up to the girl after her question and her apology. ''You don't need to apologize, it's quite enjoyable actually. But about your question. I'm a mage, but not a good one at that. I have no ill thoughts in coming to Magnolia and i don't wish to cause any troubles, it's just the guild i'm from, isn't on the best standing with Fairy Tail.'' He let out a sigh, that yet again sounded like a meow. ''The name's Indar.''

Character
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 2nd July 2014, 4:47 pm

Rita let out a sigh. She hadn't gotten the concrete answers she was expecting.  She want happy, but she would not force herself to choke answers out of this cat mage. At least she had something to call him now, Indar. Now that she thought about it she recalled that name, but she couldn't figure out where she had heard it. Perhaps it was just an innocent  coincidence, for now that was all the Fairy could go on. She was curious what guild this Indar belonged too. According to him the ground between it and Fairy Tail was not that stable. Maybe Sabertooth? After all Rita did get into that fight with that Sabertooth chick back at the meeting hall for freaking out on Heero like some sort of barbaric animal, She would leave it there. As for her deal, She was not one to go out on a promise. Rita would allow Indar to talk to her friend from Fairy Tail.

"Alrighty, A deal is a deal. I'll go get my friend." Rita said, Trailing off in a joking tone. She stood back up to her full height. Rita conducted a 360 degree spin, pivoting on her heels. Her hair swayed behind her and fell back behind her ear as she turned back to face Indar, giving him a clear view of her throat. Branded on the right side of her neck was the crest of Fairy Tail itself, black as charcoal. "Well, I've never been great with introductions but I'm Rita. I heard you were looking for a Fairy Tail wizard, Right?" Rita chuckled as she scratched the back of her head nervously.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 5th July 2014, 12:50 pm

This was surprising to Indar. The girl seemed quite happy, even though the answer Indar gave her, probably raised even more questions. He hadn't told her the guild or the reason to finding a mage of Fairy Tail. Quite funny indeed. 

Although, the next thing surprised Indar even more, the girl got up and did a twirl. What she said though, was the most surprising. She was a mage of Fairy Tail. Not really what Indar had expected, but then again, he was a little slow and stupid with some things. The guild mark confirmed it as well and funnily, it was located at exactly the same spot as Indar's guild mark, although his was green in color. 

As Indar was about to answer Rita's question, his little cat body started giving off light. The timing was really perfect, Indar's was going to turn back into a human. A though ran through his head right away though, his guild mark would be visible right away, there was no way to hid it, none. This was bad, he hadn't got a clue on how to explain it to Rita. Maybe the girl would attack him and try to bring him in. That would be really bad, as she could easily get help as well. 

But there was nothing to do, in a minute, a human stood in front of Rita. One with blonde hair and forest green eyes. His jacket was quite loose, as coming out of cat from messed it up all the time. And as he had thought, the green guild mark of Savage Skull, on the right of his neck was visible. ''Well, i'm back to normal and you probably noticed the tattoo.'' Indar let out a sigh. ''I wanted to hide it, but that plan failed. So i will confirm it, i'm part of Savage Skull.''

Character
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 6th July 2014, 3:48 pm

To her surprise the cat, Indar, Began to glow all off the sudden there was a blinding light. When it vanished and Rita's sight came back. There was a some one a little older than herself standing before her. He was a decent looking guy with light hair and eyes like emeralds. Something else caught her attention...There was something branded in green on the side of his throat.

Realization struck her like a bullet, Painfully tearing through her. There was no doubt about it. The insignia on his neck was the mark of Savage Skull, and if that was not enough Indar confirmed it himself.That name.... Only now did she realize where she had heard it before. Indar Blackshield, a wizard from the dark guild Savage Skull who was wanted for numerous felonies including murder.

Rita felt her heart pound like a drum, she wouldn't be surprised if he could hear it beating in her chest from where he stood. Her eyes flickered. Was he really there? There was no way that this was really happening. Her eyes had not fooled her, he was still standing before her and the mark on his neck was as real as ever.

Rita cautiously tried to inch back but the noise off loose gravel tumbling off of the cliff behind her reminded The Fairy that it was a long way down. Rita had encountered dark mages here on this cliff before, That was years ago. Rita glanced back down at he roses she had left, her heart still hammering. It was not an overstatement to say that she was now terrified of Indar. She slowly reached for something hanging onto the belt on her waist. Her fingers inched closer to what appeared to be a thin cylinder capsule. She stared at Indar like scared prey, not sure if she was prepared to draw this weapon. This guy said that he was looking for a wizard from Fairy Tail...What were his intentions. Rita spoke, Trying her best not to appear afraid of him and failing miserably:

"W-What do you want with m-my guild?..."

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 8th July 2014, 8:47 am

Indar's exceptions had come true. Rita was frightened by him now, not something he would have liked happen. It was difficult to talk to people who were afraid of you. He let out a sigh, Indar wasn't going to attack her or do anything bad, it wasn't like him. And honestly, Indar din't want to hurt Rita, well not now at least. She seemed to be quite nice and hurting someone like that, wasn't Indar style. Unless he was paid to do so, then he would kill anyone for the right price. Well almost anyone, there was a small group of people, he would rather protect than kill, even from other Savage Skull members. It was a very tiny group though, consisting of only three people for now. 

''Would you please calm down.'' With those words Indar took a steep back and dropped into a sitting position. He let out another sigh and looked Rita straight into her eyes. ''Firstly, i'm not going to hurt you, didn't have that plan or will have. Secondly, i came here searching for one certain person and on peaceful terms. I have known this person for some time and i once had a fight with him in an arena. It was fun and i wanted a friendly rematch.'' He took his sight away from Rita and turned it towards the ground. ''It's true that i'm from Savage Skull and that i'm wanted by the Magic Council. Kinda why the gave me that Coming Storm title. But i only kill people for reasons.'' What he said wasn't exactly true, he killed for fun as well, but that was a reason in his mind. ''Plus, i would never kill someone so randomly, that is a thugs work and i'm no thug.'' 

He stopped there, waiting for Rita to say something. This was kinda getting awkward. Indar didn't want the girl to be frightened, but she was.

Character
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 28th July 2014, 4:54 pm

Rita fell silent for a minute, taking in everything that Indar had said. According to him he was not a threat to her or her guild...His reasoning did hardly a thing to settle her discomfort. Anyone could say what to hat he was saying...  

"So then...Your'e looking for one of my guild members." Rita murmured avoiding his gaze. A painful expression met her face. The Fairy had no reason to help him...especially if it meant giving out information to a Savage Skull member about one of her members. That was an accident waiting to happen. "T-Thug or not why should I trust you?! Y-You are probably lying to me!" She exclaimed.

Rita abandoned her first choice and decided to not draw her sheathed weapon. The Fairy let go of the item on her belt and rose her hand up in front of her. A shadowy glow emitted from the palm of her hand and the dark aura quickly took the shape of a short sword. Rita aimed the point of the sword at Indar, blade trembling in her grasp. Still fearful, Rita knew that she couldn't win against him. The magic energy he gave off was far greater than her own, But that couldn't stop her from fighting back. "I d-don't believe you." She said painfully

"I cant....I j-just cant help you find who you are looking for- You're a threat, Indar!" She shouted with an uncertain aggression as she grimaced. Rita's fear had caused her to abandon her own rationality, she was to scared of Indar's own capabilities to even think. Convinced that she would have to fight, she waited for his response.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:00 am