Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

House Repair

ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Magic: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Magic:

House Repair Empty House Repair

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 7:13 pm

Mission:

Zhu couldn’t believe what he was doing. He had been on a spree of missions for Lamia Scale lately, and he couldn’t really understand why. Lamia was full of capable Wizards, but it just seemed he was taking a lot of missions lately. Still he wasn’t too concerned about it as he was a wizard of Lamia Scale and this meant he would take as many jobs as he could and get them done as fast as he possibly could without a single complaint. This particular day his mission was fairly easy. He needed to do the repairs on a local home that happened to be damaged during the last storm.

His particular missions was in Magnolia town, and Zhu knew this town was the home of the Wizard guild known as “Fairy Tail” so he was a bit confused as to why they didn’t handle it, but he wasn’t truly about to complain for the free work.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

House Repair Empty Re: House Repair

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 7:14 pm

As he walked into Magnolia town he made his way first for the local hardware shops. He had a list of the repairs he needed to do and knew that several repairs required him to pick up supplies from the hardware shop in order to make the repairs to the home. As he walked through the shop he selected out the wood and other such supplies he needed. The only thing that would be slightly annoying would be transporting it all to the location.

He wouldn’t let this little annoyance stop him however, and he simply loaded up everything into bags and stacked the wood between his shoulders. With everything on his back, on his arms, or somewhere on his person he made his way to the house in question strong arming everything he needed. The trip was harder than Zhu had anticipated, but it was well worth it as he was a step ahead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 7:14 pm

As he arrived at the house he was supposed to repair he set down all of his supplies with a gratified grunt of effort. The old man a Mr. Weatherstein was on the ruined porch and he was astounded when he saw Zhu’s pure strength in action. He walked into the house and came back with a glass of Iced Tea offering it to the Lamia Scale wizard “That’s some muscle ya got there sonny. Not to mention you look a bit too beat up to be a Wizard. Are you sure you’re not a knight?”

Zhu laughed ever so softly as he took the glass and downed the contents with one gulp before returning it to the owner “No sir. I am a mage through and through. I’m no knight. I’m a warrior. I use Requip magic so of course I look like this. Now then sir I am here to fix the place up.”

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 7:15 pm

The man looked past Zhu and at the pile of supplies he carried like a pack horse here with him “Well I could guess that sonny. I am very grateful for your help the locals all say the next storm is sooner than I thought. That’s why I had to post this job for mages to complete. Well then don’t let this tired old man get in your way. If you need anything just tell me I’ll be right here on my porch. Thankfully only the railing needs to be replaced.”

Zhu looked at the patio and the man was right the railing was completely shattered with no hopes of salvaging most of it especially the part that was right under the tree limb that was knocked into it. Zhu decided that this was the first project he needed to finish and so he went to his lumber and began to cut and shape pieces for a brand new railing.

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 8:51 pm

It was an insanely simple job as far as the repair work would go, but it would take the most time as the railing needed to be treated to protect against the rain. As he worked the old man talked to him “So tell me boy why you wear a getup like that? Ain’t you shy around the ladies?” Zhu chuckled as he began to set the posts in for the railing “Not at all. In fact I find it is much easier to talk to them if they are the ones going gaga over you and not the other way around.” He began to hammer the railing pieces together as he finished talking.

The old man thought about it and gave a nod “Well thank goodness the misses is inside. Don’t want you given her a heart attack now.” At this both men laughed together as if they were old friends. Zhu had finished one half of the railing now came treating it.

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 9:00 pm

He pulled up the pail and a brush with these tools in hand he began to coat the railing in the sealant that would be used to keep water from rotting away the new railing. Zhu didn’t want all of his hard work to go to waste now after he worked so hard to make the railings look so nice. The old man smiled as he watched Zhu work giving a nod of approval at the sight “You sure know yer way around tools, and heck just carpentry. I’m amazed a wizard would know those kinds of skills.”

Zhu shrugged ever so slightly as he picked up the new shingles he bought along with his toolbox “Well I’m not like most mages. I’m sure you could tell as much just by looking at me after all.” He tied the toolbox to a length of rope along with the bundle of shingles he bought as well. “Well excuse me then sir. I’ll finish your shingles tonight.”

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 9:06 pm

As Zhu got up to the roof he pulled up the two bundles he had and smiled as he got everything onto the roof. Now that everything was all in one location where he was working he was ready to power through his next assignment. He needed to replace all of the damaged shingles on the roof and he was going to do just that. He began to rip out the old ones that were broken from the storm throwing them down onto the lawn bellow. He hadn’t heard the old man get off of the porch so he knew it would be safe.

Once all of the old ones were gone he started to fill in their slots with the new ones he had gone out and purchased for the job. It took him the better part of the day and by the time night was falling he had only just finished. Zhu looked up at the moon that was rising and then at the gutters that were hanging by threads. He would do those in the morning. With that thought in mind he fell asleep on the roof.

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 9:14 pm

The sun came sooner than Zhu ever thought that it possibly could at a time. He groaned as he sat up on the roof and looked around. He quickly remembered that he was on a job and he nodded his head in determination as he began to rescuer the gutters to the roof of the house. He was very happy that he had such an easy job. As he was busy rescuing the gutters to the roof he looked down and saw the old man looking up at him “Howdy. You spend the whole night on the roof?”

Zhu nodded his head as he finished one section of the gutters and moved onto the other gutters securing them “Yeah. I figured since my job was up here anyway I might as well stay on the roof for the night so I can get a head start on the gutters to begin with. Hope I didn’t cause any trouble for you.”

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 9:19 pm

The old man shook his head as he watched Zhu work “nah. Not at all. My misses was a bit worried you might toss and turn in your sleep and fall off the roof. If that happened I’d be a bit worried myself. I don’t wanna have to tell Lamia Scale that I broke one of their mages while he was trying to fix up my house.” He put an old dusty straw hat on his head as he finished speaking.

Zhu laughed out loud as he finished re-securing the gutters to the roof of the house “Well I can imagine that would be quite the unfortunate letter to write. Well with the gutters up here secured I can replace the ones on the sides of your house.” He jumped down from the roof rolling as he hit the ground. When he got to his feet he walked over and grabbed some new gutters he had brought with him.

Character Info:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 14th June 2014, 9:24 pm

It was an easy task for Zhu to replace the broken gutters and secure the new ones to the sides of the house. Now with everything taken care off he did one more inspection of the house. As he got to the porch he noticed a few of the boards were broken and he was quick to rip them out and replace them before he treated them with the sealant.

He was sure he finished up everything and now that he was finished he smiled and nodded his head in approval “Very good sir! I put the Lamia Scale seal of approval on all of these repairs. Well sir; have a look tell me if it is up to your standards.” The old man looked around and smiled “Wow it looks better than it ever has before. Thank you very much.” Zhu smiled and nodded his head as he finished cleaning up the mess he made in the man’s yard “You’re welcome. Don’t forget Lamia Scale for any needs in the future. Have a good day.” With that he turned and left the man and his new house finished.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:33 pm