Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Steam Bun Shuffle- Solo- Private

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Steam Bun Shuffle- Solo- Private - Page 2 Empty Re: Steam Bun Shuffle- Solo- Private

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th June 2014, 5:51 pm

As Ryo finally finished the pork and let Walt handle the actually cooking part of it. He didn’t want any of that responsibility and thankfully Walt wanted to have all of it. Ryo wasn’t even about to begin to think about an argument. Now with three of the dishes done and gone he had to turn his attention to the most important dish of any down home southern style kitchen. The ribs. This dish could make or break the event as a whole, and Ryo would make sure that it wasn’t going to be his fault that this thing went wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Steam Bun Shuffle- Solo- Private - Page 2 Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Steam Bun Shuffle- Solo- Private - Page 2 Empty Re: Steam Bun Shuffle- Solo- Private

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th June 2014, 6:07 pm

He walked into the walk in fridge once more and pulled out all of the pork ribs that were inside of the cold space. The key to perfect ribs was the perfect mix of tenderness as well as the deliciousness of the barbeque that was covering them. So he had to think of just what he was going to use. He then started to think back to his Mistress Amelia’s barbeque sauce. It was a recipe he could easily replicate, and he loved it on his food so he knew that it was the best bet for this particular last dish.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th June 2014, 6:12 pm

He went about picking out the vast variety of ingredients that all went into the sauce pulling it from his memory he was able to gather everything he needed. The next part was the hardest part and it was just simply combining all of these ingredients in the proper quantities in order to make the sauce just perfectly. Ryo started to do just that he was very careful how he did it and took his time to carefully measure everything and keep it all in perfect alignment. Finally when he had finished he was standing at a giant bowl of the amazing concoction.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th June 2014, 6:29 pm

Walt walked over and looked at the sauce in the giant mixing bowl and took a spoon to taste some of it. As he did his eyes went wide and he looked at the bowl “What is this? It is amazing!” Ryo smiled softly nodding his head “I think I made it perfectly. It is the barbeque sauce my teacher used when I was training under her. She’s a real southern gal. I’m glad you like it. I’m going to use this as the barbeque sauce for the ribs. You think it’s good enough?” Walt nodded his head quickly “It’s the best I’ve ever had. Way to go.”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th June 2014, 6:39 pm

Ryo nodded his head slightly in approval “Very good then. Walt I need your help. While I continue to make more of this so we can bathe all of the ribs in it I need you to do the bathing.” Walt nodded his head once with a smile “Good idea. It’ll save some time.” He began to coat the ribs in the barbeque sauce while Ryo on the other hand continued to make even more of the sauce than he had originally planned for. They finished the pork ribs in a matter of an hour and began on the beef ribs.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th June 2014, 6:42 pm

The pair of them worked late into the night and worked as hard as they could. The pair continued to cook and prepare even into the actual day of the party. Finally when the event came along everything was ready and Ryo was exhausted beyond belief. He was ready to go home, but his hubris demanded that he stick around and try everything he cooked. So as the event continued he tasted every single last one of his dishes and he loved them. He wasn’t the only one however everyone around him was saying how delicious the food was. This was all Ryo needed to hear, and with a job well done he took his payment and headed back to the guild hall.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:55 am