Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo)

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) Empty Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo)

Post by Janneline Ariel 10th June 2014, 5:20 am

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) Empty Re: Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo)

Post by Janneline Ariel 10th June 2014, 9:03 am

Weddings... how utterly annoying.

Janna pulled her cloak's hoodie over her head, hiding her blond bangs with it. She hid the letter she had recieved from some man whose name was Goldstar, or something similar, who appeared to be quite a star in Rose Garden. The ReQuipper jumped off the street lamp, landing perfectly on her feet right in front of the house of Mr Goldstar. She rose her pale, perfect hand and knocked on the door.

The scent of flowers sickened her. Apparently, the soon to be Mrs Goldstar was a fan of the exotic flora, and apparently, she was mostly fan of the flowers that smelled too much. The smell was strong even for a human, and for a Dragon Slayer with enhaced senses... It was horrible. She knocked on the door, slightl, but with determination. She could hear voices from the inside, one of them soft, the other worried. She waited, her patience quickly running low. She was not going to stand a lot of time outside this house, not with these horrible flowers around her.

As she waited, the door opened slightly to reveal a bang of brown hair fell slightly outside, meaning that the owner of the hair was peeking, trying to not be noticed.

'' Could you open? My patience is quite running low, and, if I remain even a second more than I need here, around these flowers, I'll kill someone.'' Janna said, her voice monotone and cold. '' Not that I won't do that anyways...''

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 12th June 2014, 11:14 am

The door of the house opened, a brown-haired woman opening it. However, now as Janna had a better look at her, she managed to notice the woman had Ash-blond curly hair, that was tied in a high perfect bun. She was quite short, maybe around Janna's height, and that, well, it was quite demotivating for an apparently 20 to 30 years old woman to be tall as a 16 years old 1,59m tall girl. Quite, it was really demotivating.

With a short, simple signal, she made Janna a sign to come in quick, her whitish hand barely moving at the movement. The Shadow Slayer made her way, her high-heels producing a short, monotone and quite silent noise. She took off her cloak, its black texture sliding off her shoulders, revealing her pale, fair skin, the blond wavy hair that reached her shoulders, and her green, cruel eyes, that expressed nothing, but inflicted a feeling of fear and evil around. The cloak dissapeared, as if desintegrating when Janna had told it to do so, and the Requipper looked at the woman.

'' It appears you have asked for assistance.'' She said, looking at the woman. She was wearing a long, white dress, the zipper still at the base, thought. '' Military aid, of course, not quite aid with such... festive, to put it somehow, things.'' She said and turned around.

Her eyes traveled around the house hall. It was quite big, a circular floor, it was, made out of beautiful, polished marble. A big, diamond chandelier could be seen at the ceiling, and some beautiful, gold-framed baroque paintings adorned the walls. Right opposing the entrance, there was a big, marble staircase, up and down which walked women in pink dresses ran up and down, making sure everything was perfect and just in time for the ceremony.

Her eyes returned to the woman. '' Q-Quite indeed, Madam. I am Vasilissa Thorne, the soon-to-be-wife of Mr Goldstar. Y-you see, my ex-boyfriend has kept following me ever since me and Wayne annouced out marriage. He has warned him, followed him, destroyed his house... Please, take care of him, I don't want my wedding ruined... '' The poor woman appeared to be at the point of crying. Her friends gathered around her, trying to talk her out of crying, since it woul dmake her eyes red and puffy, destroy her make-up and what not...

'' I see... You have quite chosen the right person for the work, Vasilissa Thorne. I will deal with your ex-boyfriend, I will make sure he stays away.... But I must warn you. I am not a person who cares about other people's lives, so it might happen that your ex-boyfriend ends in a coffin. By the end of the day.'' She said, her face neutral. Vasilissa nodded, and walked away, trying to get ready for her wedding, as before.

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 13th June 2014, 3:22 pm

Janna was wearing a black dress, her hair was taken in an elegant bun, and she, no matter how strange it could seem, was wearing make-up. Yes. Make-up. Not that she had agreed to that. Madam Vasilissa had asked her to put on these clothes and make-up, so that people wouldn't discover that she was the mage hired to protect Vasilissa and her fiancé. Janna was quite annoyed by that, but, then again, she would have to wear this just for an hour, and then, when the boyfriend finally attacked, she could finally change into her beloved armor.

As hours went by silently, the dark mage observing the final preparations for this job, she couldn't help but notice how happy Vasilissa was. Her ex-boyfriend was destroying her life, trying to kill her fiancé, surely, but then again, she was happy, just because of this feeling called love. Janna certainly did not understand love. How could it make people easy with such ease? And how did it make them fail, commit the biggest errors of their life so easily? It was quite ridiculous, and incredibly annoying. She didn't want to love anyone. She didn't need love in her life.

Alas, finally, the time arrived. Janna jumped up wihout waiting for a warning and looked aruond. She wanted to summon a weapon in her hand, feel the cold metal in her hand, see the blade shine against the light with that brillance it always had.... But her summoning a weapon would just screw up completely this disguise that Vasilissa had asked her to have. Janna walked next to he other maids, her teath at the point of breaking, constantly scratching her hand, due to the fact that she was not used to not have a weapon in hand.

The maids of honour and the soon-to-be-wife would come out last, accompanied by the father. Mr Goldstar was already in the garden, waiting for his beloved. Janna sighed and looked around, her green eyes inspecting the whole terrain, her Dragon Slayer nose trying to sense any unknown presence...

The problem is, she could sense at least 30 unknown presences...

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 13th June 2014, 3:22 pm

The member 'Janna Hovercraft' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) NormalMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 14th June 2014, 10:26 am

Janna jumped away just in time when a guy came towards her, ready to knock her off. She crouched, extended her leg and made him trip over her leg. Her blank green eyes were looking straight into the man that had tried to attack her. If he was trying to attack Janna, then he was trying to destroy the wedding. It was time for her to act. She quickly got up, and a shadowy mist envolved her body. Her hair was let down, and a red magic seal with a lion in the middle appeared. Her elegant black dress was replaced by a short breastplate, a fauld, gauntlet and boots. A ruby bow appeared in her hand and a quiver with 15 arrows. She quickly placed one on the bow and pointed at the guy.

She thought that, after seeing a mage that was capable of destroying you, the guy'd run away. But no. He took his hand to the front and summoned a fire ball. However, he was not alone. Two more guys appeared with him, and one summoned a tornadoe, and the other one, an Ice Made Lance. Janna was in an incredibly bad position. She turned around, trying to dodge and warn the people about the peril. '' Get out of here, you morons!'' She yelled, turning around and releasing the arrow. She hoped she could hit, but she had very vast possiblities, since she was not only trying to attack them, but also trying to dodge the three spells that were coming at her at the same time. A growl left her lips as she got up, and, due to her being a tad bit distracted, the fireball hit her shoulder. Janna had to hold her mouth closed so tight, that it hurt her, so that she wouldn't let out a yell of pain. This would be a demonstration of weakness. She wasn't weak. She took another arrows and fired it at the other enemy, then a third one at the third enemy.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th June 2014, 10:26 am

'Damage Dice' :
     Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) Attack  Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) Attack  Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) Attack
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 18th June 2014, 8:24 am

Janna grinned as all three arrows hit their objective. Quite, this armor was nearly her best armor at the moment, it made her archery abilities raise notably. Her arrows almost never missed, it was quite useful, to be honest. She took out three more arrows and looked at her enemies. Her shoulder still hurt, it was injured, but she didn't care. She wanted to destroy those people, just for fun. She placed one of the arrows on the bow and pointed at the enemy. Though, what she did not see coming, was another Ice Lance coming at her. She jumped at the side, and her arrow was shot bad, it missed its target. She quickly took out another arrow and pointed at the Ice Mage carefully, aiming for a perfect, precise shot.

She released the arrow, hoping it would hit the enemy. However, she wanted to attack the other two as well, so she took out two more arrows, placed them on her bow and aimed first at one of the eneimes, releasing quickly the arrow, then at the second, doing the same.

Suddenly, a surprised yell sounded behind her. Janna turned around quickly to face a small, yellow cat in front of her. The thing was trembling in fear. It looked at Janna with a pleading face and embraced her foot.

'' Please, protect me! These people want to hurt me too!'' The cat said. A talking cat? What? '' I can sense Dragon Slaying aura around you, please, help me!''

Then it hit her. It was an exceed. She placed the exceed on her shoulder and turned around to face her enemies, once again. The exceed continued trembling, hugging the Requip Mage tightly as she aimed at the enemies again.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 18th June 2014, 8:24 am

'Damage Dice' :
     Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) Attack  Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) Attack  Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) Attack
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 26th June 2014, 9:54 am

Janna grinned and placed the exceed on her head. The enemies got hit by all arrows, so it was time for her to try and speed up the effect. She had used 6 arrows, she still had 9 left in her quiver. It would be enough to shoot them all at the same time. She just had to concentrate. The exceed was terrified. Poor creature, it had never seen something more terrifying in his life. More likely, in a second, it would become multiple assasination. Yes, it'd most likely turn into a multpile assasination in the middle of the garden where the wedding would be celebrated at.

She spun her ruby bow in front of her, until it grew 15 arrow slots. It was a gigantic bow, but also a terribly powerful one. She calmly took out the 9 left arrows and placed them into the slots, 2 arrows facing the same enemy. She place her hand on he string and pulled it, concentrating. ''Arrow Rain!'' The enemies looked at her, terrified, as she released the arrows slowly, letting them fly towards the enemies at high speed.

She opened her eyes and looked at the exceed on her head. Gently, she took him and held him in front of her face. The exceed was trembling, poor thing, it was scared to death. '' What's your name? Who is your master?'' She asked, her green eyes piercing through him softly. Something made her treat this creature better than the other creatures. Lots better.

'' I-I don't have a name or a master, m'am.'' He said nervoiusly, though he wasn't as frightened as before. Something in Janna's soft look had made him feel more secure. Janna nodded, understanding, and grinning at the same time. He wouldn't quite fit as an exceed for a dark mage, but she was willing to try it out. '' Well then, from now on you're my exceed/i]....'' She stopped, placing a finger on her lips. '' [i]Isao'' She finished. The cat's jaw dropped, as he never thought he'd have an owner. Janna placed him on her head and looked at the defeated enemies, waiting to see the next wave of them.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 26th June 2014, 9:54 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) WeakMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 1st July 2014, 6:21 am

Three guys came out of the bushes. Isao's grip on Janna's head tightened to the point in which, the Requip Mage's head hurt. She took Isao and threw him up, an action that made Isao take out his wings and fly towards the nearest tree. He sat on it, terrified, while Janna envolved her body in shadows, since well, she had to exquip another armor, considering that she was out of arrows. When the shadows went away, she revealed to have on the Heaven's Wheel armor, her most useful armor. The guys laughed at her, because she was quite flat-chested, but Janna didn't actually care. She could defeat them in two hits.

Without hestiating for a second, with two swords in hand and ten other controlled by telepathy, she launched herself towards the enemies, slashing with her swords all three at a time. She knew that she could only deal C Ranked damage, but after a few hits, they would dissapear.

And it happen just like she had thought. After making deep cuts through their stomaches and legs, the guys tried to run away, all bloody and defeated. How interesting, they didn't even cast a spell against her. A smirk spread on her face, as she guessed that they wouldn't even dare to insult a flat-chested girl again, not after losing to one. She looked up and her eyes met Isao's, and she was truly happy when she noticed a light of amasement and respect in them. She had earned his trust, in a way, and she wasn't willing to let this trust go. She had earned, no matter how strange it all sounded, a friend.

Stats:

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 1st July 2014, 6:31 am

Without putting much of a thought in it, Janna went and began collecting the bodies of the arrow-pierced enemies. Blood was spilled all around the ground, but she didn't actually care. What she had to take away were the bodies, because if not, Vasilissa'd get a heart attack. Not as she cared, she had warned the girl about this, but then again, getting a heart attack or even worse, a trauma, on your own wedding, was horrible.

Not that getting married wasn't enough traumatic by itself. You get happiness for a few months, if not a year, you have a kid and then problems would begin. Getting up late. Changing diapers. Constant fights with your couple because of silly things. That's why Janna despised love. She hated it because it offered momentary happiness. It was like a beautiful dream. You had fun a few moments, until you woke up. Then the whole world hits you with its all weight. A momentary escape from problems, only to make so that when they return, they hurt more. And possible causage of new problems.

She shook her head and threw the bodies somewhere, she didn't even know where she threw them. She clasped her hands and sat down, awaiting for new enemies to arrive. To be quite honest, it was uncomfortable as hell to sit with this armor on, since it didn't double easily, but then again, she prefered that over staying up while waiting for new enemies. She was sure there were more of those baboons around, she could simply sense it.

WoCo/PoCo:

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 1st July 2014, 6:36 am

Enemy roll -_-''

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 1st July 2014, 6:36 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) WeakMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 1st July 2014, 7:10 am

Three more guys appeared. Janna was on her feet in a second. She needed less than a second to understand that those either were really strong or smart. It was as if this boyfriend was trying to get rid of his weaklings, trying to beat Janna using them before he appeared actually. She rose her swords with a simple motion of her left hand, pointing with them all towards the enemies. Did she have to move, actually? If those went down on two hits like the other ones, she wouldn't even need to move, she'd simply need to slash with her swords.

And before she was able to decide, one of those baboons hit her in the stomach. Straight. Isao let out a terrified cry, while Janna herself was quite still not comprehending what had happened. She was hurt, really hurt. She rose slowly and looked at the enemy that had hit her, who was preparing for another hit.

With a simple slash, the hand that hit her and was preparing to again dissapeared. Janna held a bloody sword, while the other ten hovered in the air, covered in a black, scary aura. Her green eyes were now red as she was filled with rage and fury. '' You... you dare to lay your hand on me? Despicable. You should have never done that, thy now you shall face the wrath of the Beast Unleashed.'' The swords plunged at the enemies, cutting their limbs, stomaches, everything. Powered by the rage of Janna, they had finished what would be a 1 minute job in 10 seconds. Annoyments still on her face, Janna made all three bodies lift and kicked them away, far away.

Breathing heavily, she stood still, waiting for yet another wave of enemies. Her fangs stood in their place as her blood was still filled with rage, but whatever. She glared at the people inside the house that were watchign her and looked at her stomach. It hurt slightly, but not as much as before.

Stats:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 1st July 2014, 7:10 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 2nd July 2014, 3:02 pm

Three more mages appeared out of nowhere. Without spending any time, they actually began casting spells at Janna, throwing Fire balls at her, using ice make, slicing with wind. However, despite all that, Janna still managed to block everything with her swords. Blocking some attacks manually, and others telepathically, she growled as she had to move at a terrible speed in order to manage to actually keep up with everything.

When the fights seemingly stopped, as the mages were getting tired and out of spells to cast, Janna moved towards them at high speed and lifted all 10 swords of hers telepathically, fighting all three mages at the same time, not stopping to move for a second. Despite the obvious weight of the armor due to the present, yet useless wings, she was quite fast, agile, capable of dodging attacks coming from three different locations. She managed to concentrate her swords around her, as if they were another veil, positioned in a circle around her waist, and extended them, beginning to spin them, hitting the enemies multiple times.

All of them got hits in different places. In the head, the limbs, the stomach, etc. The important thing was, that they were finished off. A smile drew on her face, and she lifted the bodies using telepathy, all while her armor dissapeared, leaving her in a simple dress yet again. She sighed and took her hand to her hair, and looked at Isao, extending her arms at him, as a sign for him to approach her.

Stats:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 2nd July 2014, 3:02 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 2nd July 2014, 3:20 pm

Three more mages appeared out of nowhere. Janna smiled, this was a spinning wheel with no end. She was intrigued, was the ex-boyfriend so cowardly as to not come and deal with Janna himself? He must have seen the bodies, since he should be the one directing his friends, telling them what to do in every moment. She enveloped her body in shadows once again, her green eyes shining in excitement, as two black wings appeared on her back, alongside her favourite armor, the Black Gryphon Empress Armor. A sword made its way to her hands, covered by gauntlets with pointy black claws. She looked up and smiled sweetly, although this smile was hidden by her mask.

'' How come isn't your friend and master here? Is he actually scared to fight an obviously 16 years old girl with a terribly sweet smile and a yellow cat? How pathetic.'' She laughed. her laugh, instead of a normal laugh, was cold, piercing, as a cold blade.

A fire ball was sent at her, but with a single movement, she flew up and avoided it. How easy this all was, she thought. She simply had to fight them all and it would possibly end. With a simple movement, she moved above the mages and quickly summoned all 10 swords of hers, then dropped them upon the three enemies. '' Sword Rain!'' The enemies got hit by the spell, recieing numerous hits, and Janna immediately approached the ground and cut their heads off, defeating them at with ease. Well, ease was hard to say, seeing as one of the ice-make mage's spells hit her, causing her to bend over. Despite her armor seemed tough, she could feel pain. Horrible pain and freezing coldness, her two most despised feelings in the world.

Janna quickly recovered and jumped over the valley that separated the wedding place from the outer world. She found herself in front of a terrible lot of people, but Janna didn't care. With a grin on face, she made them all a sign to come at her.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 2nd July 2014, 3:20 pm

'Monster Dice' :
     Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) NormalMonster  Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) WeakMonster  Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) StrongMonster  Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) NormalMonster  Job: Wedding Crashers (Solo) NormalMonster
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 3:28 am

Janna stood there, awed, as in front of her stood 12 people, and in front of them, what appeared to be the ex-boyfriend. Tall, red-head and quite ugly, he had a pissed off look on his face. Certainly, Janna didn't wonder why Vasilissa had put an end on her relationship with this man, his appearance was not as far as good as her client's, and, certainly, who would want to date a monster like that, considering and knowing that to see a monster and a beauty together was quite weird.

Janna had to put all her effort in keeping her tongue behind her teeth, as she would insult his appearance without hestiating, and worsen her position notably. But man, this guy, he, instead of being cowardly and ugly, was ugly and brave. What a stupid combination. '' Seems Vasi has hired a little girl to protect her. How pathetic. '' He laughed at Janna.

The requip Mage was pissed. Terribly pissed. The three non-mages came at her, their fists in the air, but all that Janna did was to raise her blade and her claws and she began fighting two mages with her sword, and one with her claws. Soon, she managed to take down the one with the claws, since she stuck them in his face, and then shhe stabed him with her sword. After that, using the exact same technique, she took down the other two and looked at the boyfriend, who was awed by how Janna had taken down three people in a matter of 30 seconds.

She lifted her hand and made him a sign to come at her, obviously still terribly pissed because she was called a small girl.

Stats:

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 6:15 am

The nine mages came at her at a speed that even she recognised that was fast. Athletic, those people were. She had to practice a bit on that, thy she could not always rely on her armor's magical abilities to increase her stats constantly. She was fast enough without armor, but even despite that, she needed more speed and strength, something to rely on just in case.

And so, as nine approached her, all nine of them shot diverse fire, air and ice. She tried to dodge them all, succesfully, all while sending attacks at all places. She managed to cut through three's heads, sending them on the ground, headless, and well, naturally, dead. But there were still six left. Two of them caught her legs, other her hands, and the fifth one, put a foot on her stomach. They concentrated big spells of their magic and casted them at Janna, all at once. A scream of pure agony escaped her lips, as the spells hit her and she released herself. She fell to the ground, at least 10 feet away. Her armor was broken. Completely broken. Her sword was in two. She was bleeding and was half-naked, her body barely covered by the rest of her armor. The wings were broken. Her strongest armor had been blown away. She was breathing heavily.

Tiredness and damage could easily be withnessed on her face. She got up. Her broken armor dissapeared and was replaced with a simple chest-bandage and baddy red pants. It was not an armor, but the clothes she used to use at home. Thought she could not lose. With a simple hand movement, she summoned Aetherion. Her eyes snapped open and she, all covered in blood, tired, drained, threw herself at the three first enemies. Six enemies were left. It was going to be easy. She cut off their limbs, head, and their torax in two, and then did the same with the resting amount of enemies.

Her eyes darted off to the primary enemy, the guy, the ex-boyfriend who was now left alone. She caught her breath and sighed. '' You have been proved that I... am no kiddo.'' She said, almost unable to breath, as the wounds around her body affected some vital areas. '' Now you come at me.''

Stats:

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 8:33 am

Janna launched herself at the boyfriend, sword in hand. He casted some sort of wave spell, pushing her backwards immediately. She hit her head against a post and almost fell unconscious, due to the great loss of blood, and due to the high amount of wounds on her body. Besides, the small experience of getting hit by 6 spells at the same time was terrible and she would need time to recover from it.

However, she was not going to fall as easily either. She stood on her feet, a purple glow around her, marking that she was terribly pissed. The guy was quite in awe by the ability of Janna to cover herself in this purple aura of rage, she seemed to be truly a terribly pissy person.

However, none of them gave up. Janna threw herself at him and tried to slash through him, managing to make a wound on his hand (1 C Rank damage taken by the enemy.), but he also sent Janna away with a ballistically big tidal wave. She landed against the same post again, soaking wet, parts of her clothing ripped. This guy liked ripping clothes, oh god. She didn't even want to imagine what he used to do to Vasilissa.

Anyways, perveerted thoughts apart, Janna managed to get close enough for another strike with her katana, getting Aetherion soaked in blood, but she didn't mind, as she managed to do yet another and another wound after the second one. However, what was going to be her fourth hit got blocked, and she got painfully sent away, hitting that damn post yet once again.

Before Janna had managed to notice, it was already midnight. Had she been fighting for that long? In the time in which had passed, she had managed to hit the pissed boyfriend a few more times. In total, he had recieved six hits, while Janna, well, she had recieved 7. He was better than her, that was crystal clear. But she was not going to lose to him.

'' You will pay this humiliation to me.'' She growled, as she got up for the seventieth time today. She took her hand to her cheek and cleaned a streak of blood coming down of it.

'' Have you ever loved anyone? You must know how much it hurts to see your loved one with another one. To see her happy, but not with you. To see her share her golden years with someone, who is not you. It's painful. Terribly painfyl.'' He said. His voice was shaking, as she tried to cast another spell on Janna. She was getting pissed.

'' I have never loved anyone, and I shall never will. I despise love. I despise marriage. You should too, it's the, ehem, best for you.'' She finished and, as he was watching her in amazement that she actually thought what was ''good'' for him. She cut through his legs, stomach, forehead and near his chest, sending him to the ground in pain and agony. 10 hits. He was done. '' Live your life, man. You never know how short it can be.'' She motioned towards his friends' dead bodies near him. '' Forget about her.''

That said, Janna got away from the scene, and back to Isao, who waited for her with Vasilissa.

Stats:

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 9:31 am

Janna sat on the ground after the marriage ceremony ended. Vasilissa was sitting next to her, alongside her friends, healing the young mage's numerous wounds. Janna appeared to be running quite low on health, and Vasilissa was surprised that she had actually survived and gotten back without collapsing. Vasilissa even complimented her for her will, and thanked her for fixing this problem.

After getting all wounds cleared, sewed and all, and recieving her reward, Janna and Isao walked towards the spooky forest at slow pace. Janna was really tired, but worried at the same time. Isao was too innocent and cute to be in a dark guild, even if he was Janna's exceed or pet. She had no idea how her guildmates would react to him. She hoped everyone would simply let him be, and understand that he could become evil under Janna's tutoring, but that was not really probable.

'' I want you to act cool there, Isao. My guildmates aren't practically fond on cute pets that have almost no offensive use or millions of nails. Just... stay close to me.'' She said, her voice not completely calm. She wanted to have Isao for a long time, not to lose him, like everything dear to her in her life.

Isao nodded and sat on his new master's shoulder, as they moved together towards a not-so-bright future, yet perfect for Janna, as it was of her liking. Isao would surely get used to it someday too, she was sure of it. He had gotten used to her, so why not to Savage Skull too?

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:03 am