Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Stump and Fang

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

The Stump and Fang - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stump and Fang

Post by Kaseki 12th June 2014, 4:44 pm

"But it'll be well taken care of. I'm sure of it!" Yuna had told him. How did she know for sure? Kaseki thought about the charcoal color seed he had sneakily dropped in with her seed. He knew of the power of that seed, but he was unsure to tell his friend.

"Dragon Fang will be a home that none can oppose. It will be a great structure. No one can oppose this... none can. Not our home..." Kaseki had the ebony seed etched in his mind. He didn't know if Yuna noticed or not, or even if it was right to tell her. Afterall, what's the purpose of two seeds if you want one tree?

The tree expanded and had grown over several yards wide, and only ten yards tall. Kaseki knew that this power was not Yuna's seed, but his. The color of the plant was a cold silver and shadowy black. "But that speed of growth... Is that the power of Yuna's seed?" he thought to himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 12th June 2014, 5:01 pm

"Preeetty!" Yuna exclaimed as the tree began to grow and expand with tremendous speed. "The seed I put will give this home protection. Not much, but it contains barriers that will stop small attacks thanks to the Ever tree.." Her small smile became a small frown. How strange... Something was not right and she could feel it. Yuna neared the tree and placed her small hand on the trunk. The section in which she had placed her hand seemed to glow. "...tree...not..." She murmured to herself. It felt strange, but perhaps it was because she had never interacted with the full growth of the seed before. She decided to forget it and turned to smile at Kaseki, "What next?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Stump and Fang - Page 2 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    The Stump and Fang - Page 2 Coolt137
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 12th June 2014, 5:10 pm

Kaseki couldn't stand keeping things from little Yuna. He hated keeping secrets from those close to him. "Yuna," he started, "I put in a seed of my own, also the last of it's kind. A very rare seed, one not from this world. You remember that job with that man from Sabertooth? That ring I took, it was an IronBark Ring. Well, Dragon Fang will be also part of an Iron Bark tree. The strongest kind of tree, one that can withstand many years of age." Kaseki looked at the small tree-like house. He knew of the corrupted power of the Dark IronBark seed. It had consumed the power of the EverWorld tree. It had become it's own new breed.

"What should we do next? Hm," he thought about the question. "We recruit members." Kaseki looked upon his new home. "Let us retreat to this new place, tomorrow let us go out and find new people, okay?"

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Experience : 25

Post by ネクロの汚名 14th October 2014, 6:07 pm

whoa.....yuna looks older...... and cuter..... I am pleased..... I will now cease to whine like a little B*tch about how you stole my character :3 I am pleased indeed, good job :)

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 15th October 2014, 9:25 am

.-.

The Stump and Fang - Page 2 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    The Stump and Fang - Page 2 Coolt137

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:49 am