Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone)

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) Empty Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone)

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 11:18 pm

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) Fairy_tail_summer_wallpaper_edit_by_me_by_siegfried87-d5kp3fz

Ok so a long time ago, Heero made a beach party thread that just up and died so I'm making a new one that I hope won't die. Same ruless as Heero's

1. Open To Anyone

2. Huge Beach Party

3. All Guilds Welcome

4. No Fighting (Except For Friendly Brawling ^_^)

5. Drinks, Food, DJ, Volleyball Nets, Beach Balls, the Works

6. Have Fun

7. Stay Away From Perverted Guys Girls![/center]

[/blur][/color][/font]

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 2nd June 2014, 8:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) Empty Re: Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone)

Post by Rin Moriyama 1st June 2014, 11:36 pm

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) Houki-Shinonono-Swimsuit-IS-Infinite-Stratos-Gift-Photogallery-18

Rin and Hibiki had just arrived at Crescent Island. Grills were sizzling with fresh and yummy looking meat, people were playing volleyball at the nets, decorations everywhere, the DJ was playing some great music that you could dance to. Everything was great. Rin was wearing a rather daring white bikini with black trim that showed off her slim and sexy figure. While hibiki was wearing a pair of red swim trunks that had a hole in the back for his tail. Rin just looked up at the glimmering sun while slightly shielding her eyes, and smiled. She had a feeling today was to be a great day.

Rin was just taking a stroll on the beach near the volleyball nets. The sand felt good between her toes. She decided that she would take a dip in the water, however, she changed her mind as soon as the chilly sea water hit her feet. She quickly hurried out and decided to go sit at table somewhere and listen to the DJ play his music. She eventually found a lone table near the music stage and sat down along with Hibiki. Rin decided to go the snack bar down the ways a bit and buy herself something to drink for the two of them. She returned to the table shortly there after with a couple of mango sodas for herself and Hibiki. She looked to the little grey exceed and handed him one of the sodas then took a seat and began to sip hers. The DJ's music was really catchy, Rin couldn't help but tap her hand and feet to the rhythm of the beats he was spinning.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 2nd June 2014, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

DeadlyAngel
    DeadlyAngel

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DeadlyAngel 2nd June 2014, 1:17 am

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) Kisaragi%20chihaya%20brown%20eyes%20blue%20hair%20lighthouses%20seagulls%20anime%20girls%20idolmaster%202480x1748%20wallp_wallpaperswa.com_65

Alexis smiled as she arrived at the beach wearing her white, beachy dress. She looked around and saw a girl, wearing red bikini that suited her so much, sitting alone at one of the tables. Alexis start walking over to her, forgetting that she come here to swim, not socializing, besides, it's her first time, since last year that she came to the beach.

As she reached the table she tapped the girl's shoulder, "um..excuse me," she said quietly, "would it be alright if I sit here?"

☆~*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*~☆
    『ᗪOᑌᗷᒪE TᕼE TᖇOᑌᗷᒪE』
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 2nd June 2014, 3:32 pm

"Nya <3" Yuna sighed happily as she looked down at the beautiful scenery of the ocean from atop of the boulder she was currently perched on. She closed her eyes as she inhaled deeply the wonderful scent of the salty water. Everything was perfect; she was at the ocean on a bright sunny day cuddling her pink, fluffy teddy bear. Suddenly, the sounds of laughter caused her to jump nearly falling from the boulder. "Gya..!" She cried out in fear as she tried to maintain her balance. Upon regaining her balance, she hopped down from the boulder and skipped towards where a large cluster of people were surrounding a table. "Haaaai~" Yuna introdiced herself happily to the people therr, "I'm Yuna. Nice to meet you!"

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) Coolt137
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 2nd June 2014, 10:29 pm

Leonard walked among the crowd in the Crescent Island. Apparently a very beautiful mage has hosted a beach party today and he was more than honored and happy to be invited. Leonard was topless showing his muscular build, he was wearing a blue board short with waves at the edge the waves were a lighter shade of blue and a black band on his right shoulder to cover his Kusanagi mark. People can't help but notice Leonard and they all smiled and greeted him as he passed by, especially the women.

He was making his way to the host that came by the name of Rin. He has heard rumors that she is a very beautiful and powerful mage. As he made his way, numerous people wanted to have a picture with Leonard.He couldn't help but accept their requests.

5 minutes and 10 picture takes passed and Leonard saw a very dazzling elegant young lady wearing a white bikini with black trims sitting on a table as she listened to the DJ and enjoyed her drink. That must be her. he though. And so, he approached her casually, standing in front of her with a smile and a greeting saying "Hello. You must be Rin. I've heard a lot about you. Thanks for inviting me here. I'm Leo by the way, nice to meet you.

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) 60684_s
    Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TheUnicorn 3rd June 2014, 1:03 am

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) 6a0133f38cb3f3970b01348882405c970c

"Sugoooiiiiii!"
    Eternia's eyes sparkled as she looked at the ocean from the top of a small hill; the ocean seemed bluer than ever from here. It seemed that everyone had gathered here this day, and it made her feel kind of nervous. We never go to the beach with other people... A voice entered her head as she looked at the winged creature beside her. She nodded, because of her magic it could be, well, annoying or as some people say it 'bothering' to have a mage like her around a beach.

She shook her head in frustration. Today is a day of fun and joy~ Who knows, maybe I'll get to swim with the dolphins again today! Her blue eyes glistened as she started to run, the sand on her feet a feeling she longed for everyday.

"HI EVERYONEEEEEE!"

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Bliss
    Bliss

Player 
    Lineage : Maelstorm
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bliss 3rd June 2014, 9:30 am

A party? At the beach? Bliss thought to himself as he walked by the festivity. Bliss was wearing his signature green over coat, dark blue jeans, and white t-shirt, his lengthy green hair was held up by his favorite red goggles. Bliss watched everyone partake of the fun, he then noticed one of his fellow guild member. It was the girl Yuna, she was quite popular with the guild, but Bliss never really got the chance to meet her in person. This was a chance to find out what was so special about her, Bliss also noticed that the party had several powerful and popular wizards. Bliss decided to take his chances and join in, he walked silently towards the party, he was so quiet others did not notice him.

Bliss stopped at Yuna's side, he tapped her on the head. When she turned around Bliss smiled sweetly and greeted her.

" Greetings Lady Yuna...." Bliss said in his elegant yet venomous voice.
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 3rd June 2014, 11:33 am

Adrien walked onto the beach wearing a blood crimson red sleeveless hoodie with the hood up along with a pair of grey swimming trunks, black sandals and bandages wrapped all the way up both of his arms to hid the huge amount of scars that could be seen on them. He turned to the Capuchin Monkey on his shoulder that was twice the size of a normal one, had black fur and golden eyes. The money was holding three shish kebab one being held by each hand and tail, which the contents on it where charred black beyond recognition. The monkey then began to poke Adrien with one of them until he took two of them from the money, Adrien then raised an eyebrow before asking the monkey "Drac....where did you get these from...I didn't buy any..."
    The monkey smiled before he began to eat one "The cook at the barbecue brunt these and was going to throw them out so I took them out of his hands."
    "You mean off his hands right?"
    "FOOLISH HUMAN I KNOW WHAT I SAID NOW STOP SPEAKING AND LET ME FEAST IF YOU WISH FOR ME NOT TO FEED UPON YOUR SOUL AND BRING MISFORTUNE TO EVERY ONE ON THIS CREASENT ISLAND!!!.....Doom just made my point for me...."
    "Keep those personalities under control or I wont be buying you any food."
    Drac sighed before looking around still eating away at the kebab before seeing Rin and pointed to her using the kebab as if it was a sword and swallowed before pointing "So that's why you wanted to come to the beach to see your girlfriend Drac began to laugh demonically as if he heard the worlds funniest joke "Wow the amount you have changed you pervert!"
    "Drac I swear to god." Adrien threatened Drac who shrugged in response before walking over to Rin "Hey Rin!" he greeted her with his friendly smirk as he sat down at the table next to her.

Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) Team10
    Fun at the Beach(Open to Anyone) Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:19 am