Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble]

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble] Empty IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble]

Post by Nero_ 30th May 2014, 11:04 am

Victoria ran through the Shadowy forest, her hand on her bleeding wounds. She was a goner. A goner, and nothing else. Why did she come here in the first place? What was she looking for? Why did she need to do here?

All of these questions remained unanswered as she continued running, almost falling at every step. The situation in which she was was everything but good. She was seriously injured, and she was tired. She came to the Shadow Island before exactly two days, just for fun, apparently, and in the very second in which she set foot on it, things began attacking her. At first, she didn't mind. She would simply fight them off and have fun... But today, things had went awful.

At the beginning, it was only one wolf following her. She had her magic power almost completely recovered. She fought it, and won, but then, more and more wolves came. She fought back many of them, at the cost of most of her magic, leaving her with quite a few scratches on her waist and a bitten leg. And the wolves simply continued coming and coming, and coming... Her vision was quite blurry, and her senses, they almost seemed human. She was pretty certain that she was almost out of Magic Power. And in the moment she hit 0, she would go even worse.

She could hear the wolves right behind her, some of them appeared to be barely a meter away. She knew that she had no chance, since she was tired, injured, almost unconscious, while those creatures were completely sane, and were diabolically fast and flexible. And to top that, everything was so dark... If Victoria had her enhaced senses, maybe she could see, but now, she was too tired, and to top that, her vision was blurry. She couldn't make out the trees, the rocks, she couldn't make out anything.

And that was the main reason why she tripped and fell.

'' Damn.'' The curse escaped her bloody lips as she found out that she was uncapable of getting up anymore, incapable of running any more. She dragged herself at a tree and took a rock, throwing it at what she thought was a wolf, but it turned out to be a tree. She could feel that she was surrounded by the wolves, and she knew, she knew painfully well, that her end was near.

She could not fight anymore. She could not run. So why not let herself get killed? She couldn't even cast a spell, what chances did she have? Clearly, she had no chances. So she simply closed her eyes and awaited for the death, apologizing to everyone who she had ever hurt in her life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
     IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble] Empty Re: IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble]

Post by Chaotic Rumble 30th May 2014, 1:17 pm

Ayeseru had be wandering the Shadow Island; no real reason to doing so, however, he was the Shadow Dragon Slayer, and as such, on occasion he would want to be shrouded in a place where his element rules.  He had gone there after visiting his sweetheart, Sephiria, to have some peace and solitude for his own.  Little did he know, however, that he would be meeting a particular someone during his small trip to the Shadow Island.

Ayeseru had somehow found himself in one of the large forests of Shadow Island, and sighed deeply, but in relief, rather than his usual, stressful sigh.  He was quite happy to be in Shadow Island; being surrounded by shadows was refreshing and calming to Ayeseru, who was wandering randomly.  Suddenly, however, his nose caught an interesting scent, one not native to the island; a group of wolves appeared to be chasing it, and Ayeseru ran with new-found focus.

He very quickly got to the scent who by that time had stopped moving, though Ayeseru knew it was not dead yet simply due to the fact that the wolves weren't quite near enough to the scent to properly attack it.  In the distance, Ayeseru saw a group of wolves surrounding a rather attractive young lady who was heavily injured and appeared to be on her final set of legs.  The Shadow Dragon Slayer would not allow a woman to die in the island...  Not on his watch.

Ayeseru quickly disposed of all the wolves...  What he did to dispose of them is best left in the shadows, though the woman would've clearly heard the wolves howling in pain as they were each defeated. As the young Slayer emerged from the shadows, he slowly crept up to the woman, with a rather blank stare that may or may not intimidate others. He simply crouched, and looked at her for a moment.

"You okay?", he muttered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble] V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble] Empty Re: IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble]

Post by Nero_ 30th May 2014, 2:19 pm

Why is the end so slow?

That was all Victoria could think of at the moment. Even though her scent was quite obstructed, she could feel the scent of the wolves quickly decreasing, accompannied by a horde of howls of defeat and pain. Something was happening. Her eyes snapped open and she looked around and noticed a figure of a person... It was an apparently tall person, and, as she looked closer, putting all of her resting effort into that, she could see that he had messy long hair. He approached Victoria and crouched next to her.

''You okay?'' He muttered. She managed to make out a blank stare on his face that reminded her of the one she puts on in determined situations. A look that would intimidate some people, but that did no effect on the God Slayer.

As she looked at him more, she managed to make out the fact that he had gold eyes. What an unusual eye colour, She thought, as she continued registering every part of his appaearance. There was something, or more rather, two things in this guy that were incredibly familiar to her. One, it was a scent, and the other, his appearance. She thought she has seen him somewhere, though she did not know where.

'' I've been better. I just needed to rest a bit and recover my power instead of throwing myself into a mad battle with those creatures.'' She said, leaning against the tree. '' Thanks for helping me out there. I owe you my life. I am Victoria Silvershield, by the way. And you are...?'' Victoria asked, pushing her brown hair backwards. Then it hit her. Tall, golden eyes, messy large hair... No, it could not be... Was this person Ayeseru Suzumoto, the Shadow Dragon Slayer, one of the Ten Wizard Saints? Could it be him? '' Are you, per pure casuality, Ayeseru Suzumoto, the Wizard Saint?''

When Victoria first joined a guild, she used to admire the Magic Council and the Wizard Saints. The one she most admired, though, was Ayeseru Suzumoto, the Shadow Dragon Slayer. It was really ironic, though. She was a dark mage, saved by one of the Wizard Saints, people who were supposed to be enemies of the Dark Mages. And to top that, it was just the person she admired most, and that she secretly believed to be the most powerful of the Wizard Saints.

IzzyxD's Secondary Magic Training [Private, Chaotic Rumble] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 31st May 2014, 5:51 am

Ayeseru listened to the woman who was very quickly known to him as Victoria Silvershield.  Initially, Ayeseru had no response for the woman, as he felt a strange, dark aura coming from Victoria, however, he would still aid her by wrapping one of her arms around his shoulder, and placing an arm around her waist so he could pick her up and help her walk.  "You owe me nothing.  I am simply doing my job.  Besides...", he paused and sighed deeply, "This might sound corny, but I dislike seeing people in pain, whether it be physical, emotional, or mental."

He walked silently with the Victoria, he wasn't sure how much he wanted to reveal to the young woman, but ended up talking anyways, "Yes, I am indeed that mage you speak of.  Seems like my name has traveled quite far as of late.", he stated, chuckling.  He was heading towards the waterfall and river that would be in the Shadow Island, so they could first clean her wounds off before tending to them.  He'd need to be careful, however.  While she was giving him a strange feeling, there were other creatures in the island to worry about who were much more of a threat than the woman in her current condition.

"I must ask, however, what is such a fine woman such as yourself doing at the edge of Fiore? This isn't a typical place for anyone to go to... And most importantly, why were you fighting those wolves?" Ayeseru needed to know some basic information about the woman, though then shook his head, "Apologies. Ignore my last few sentences." He didn't want to simply annoy the lady, despite everything. He faced her, and sighed once more. The way this was going to come out might make him seem like a perverted monkey who desired to touch women.

"In case you're wondering, we're heading towards a waterfall and river so we can get you cleaned up, and we'll tend to your wounds afterwards. At the rate we're traveling at now, we'll get there in about... Two hours. However, if you allow me, I can pick you up properly, so we may travel there quicker. If you do, we should reach it in about five minutes, though I'll warn you, it might hurt."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 31st May 2014, 7:22 am

Victoria was quite surprised as Ayeseru wrapped one arm of his around her shoulder and the other aroudn her waist, helping her walk. She muttered a '' Thank you.'', though she was feeling bad for having him involved with her, or involving herself, even getting saved, by a Wizard Saint. She knew that, no matter what happened from now on, she had to be really careful with revealing more of her identity, her past, her magic, or the fact that she is, indeed, an enemy of the Legal Mages, the Magic Council and all of the other legal guys and girls. She had to be really careful with what she did or said.

''I must ask, however, what is such a fine woman such as yourself doing at the edge of Fiore? This isn't a typical place for anyone to go to... And most importantly, why were you fighting those wolves?'' Victoria continued walking next to him, thinking of what she should answer. What should she say? Why was she here in the first place? Did she even know that?

'' Eeeh, you caught me here. I got annoyed by doing jobs and jobs and jobs or simply staying at the guild. I wanted to come here for an adventure, to try out my powers. And to be honest, I prefere spending my time alone, in the darkness.'' She said, avoiding to shrug. It was all she said. She could not think of another excuse to tell to the Wizard Saint, and she was pretty sure that this one would work.

"In case you're wondering, we're heading towards a waterfall and river so we can get you cleaned up, and we'll tend to your wounds afterwards. At the rate we're traveling at now, we'll get there in about... Two hours. However, if you allow me, I can pick you up properly, so we may travel there quicker. If you do, we should reach it in about five minutes, though I'll warn you, it might hurt."

Victoria tiled her head to the side, considering her wounds weren't pretty small, two hours could be a lot of time. And then, travelling to it for five minutes, but suffering while at it... She didn't really care anymore.

'' I don't really mind. It's a fast way to reach the waterfall? I'm in then. Thank you for everything. You didn't need to do that, though you helped me, without knowing me even. It's really nice.'' She said, slightly smiling.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 31st May 2014, 10:07 am

Ayeseru nodded.  "Alright then, I'll be doing this in a single, quick motion to minimize the pain you feel while I pick you up.  I'll try to run as fast, but also as carefully as I can, so you may feel the minimal amount of pain as possible.  Bare with me here, Victoria."  Ayeseru carefully placed her arm back to her side, and would bend his knees slightly so he could wrap his arms around her legs in order to carry her properly.  "In one...  Two...  Three!"  Ayeseru instantly lifted the injured woman up, as quickly but also as carefully as possible.  From that point on, he was running.

He looked at Victoria for a moment and sighed.  "For some reason, I find that your reasoning for coming out here is not entirely the case, however, as you're injured, I'll let you off the hook this time only."  He paused for a moment, unsure exactly how to respond to one of her previous sentences.  He sighed once more, and stopped for a second.  "There is honestly no reason to thank me for.  Helping you was simply me being a human.  I don't see that as a reason to thank someone over, but still...  If you insist on thanking me...  It is my pleasure."

Ayeseru continued running, at a fast paste, but a careful one.  He didn't desire to injure Victoria more so than she already was.  During the remainder of the trip when he ran, however, he remained completely silent.  He wasn't exactly certain as to what to tell the young lady...  That, and Ayeseru was not good at talking to people at certain times.  Regardless, they reached the lake and waterfall very quickly, and Ayeseru gave a light smile.  He carefully sat her right in front of the river, and sighed once more.

"Right, so as you can see...  We're here.  I know some people like to wash themselves naked, or simply don't like being looked at whenever they're cleaning themselves off, so I'll turn the other way.  If you need something, be sure to call out, and I'll be right there."  Ayeseru went forward a few feet, and sat down, with his back turned towards the girl.  As much of a man as he was, he would definitely not peek on someone.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 31st May 2014, 11:17 am

Victoria was curious if Ayeseru had discovered her true identity by the moment, because he still treated her well. He wrapped his arms around her legs and lifted her. Victoria was pretty sure she didn't weight much to him, since she was barely 119lbs. Or maybe she did, who knew. The only thing she knew was that she didn't feel a lot of pain as Ayeseru lifted her and began running towards the Waterfall quickly, but carefully in order not to cause her any pain. Or at least to lower the pain as much as he could.

Victoria froze as Ayeseru said that the reason for which she came to this island was not entirely true. Though, it was true. She didn't come here to do any evil dark mage things, that's what she did in Fiore. She didn't need to bring that to her little ''vacation''. Well, okay, she didn't say the entire truth. '' Okay... I came here because I heard somewhere that the Shadow Island is a place that, apart from shadows, contains some Illusions. I am interested in learning more about Illusions, and, if possible, find a way to learn Illusion Magic. He then stopped for a second, only to tell her that she did not need to thank him for what he did. She smiled slightly at that and remained silent, following his example.

When Ayeseru arrived at the waterfall, he let Victoria down right in front of a river with a slight smile, and said that he knew that some people liked getting washed naked, and they certainly did not want other people watching them. Victoria nodded curtly, gratefully, as Ayeseru left her and turned around, going to sit somewhere else. She quickly got free of any type of clothes she was wearing and entered the cold water, tainting it in red slightly. She finished cleaning all her wounds and washed the blood off of her bodty, face, and hair. She then quickly put on her clothes and walked to Ayeseryu. '' Okay, where am I gonna find a medicine to treat my wounds? I certainly don't want them to get infected.'' She said with a slight growl at the end. Walking was still a bit hard for her, but she was feeling slightly better than before. She was at least capable of standing on her feet.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 6th June 2014, 8:12 am

Ayeseru sighed deeply as Victoria cleansed herself of blood, dirt, and anything else that might've been on her body.  It felt slightly strange to know that a woman right behind you was naked, and all you had to do to view it was to turn your head slightly, however, as much of a pervert as Ayeseru was internally, he would never show it.  Then, Ayeseru began thinking of what she said earlier, about learning a form of illusion magic, causing him to sigh once more.

Illusions, eh?  Pretty deadly stuff...  By the feeling she gives me, however, I wouldn't want to help her...  Hmm...  This is quite a troublesome situation I've found myself in...  I need to validate where she's from, and all, just to be certain.  Ayeseru nodded.  He knew that the woman would most likely lie to him again, about how she got there and where she was from, however, he did believe her when she said she sought out to learn a type of illusion magic.

When Victoria got out of the lake and waterfall, fully clothes and cleaned, she approached the Shadow Dragon Slayer and asked where medicine could be found, in which he merely shook his head to. "No worries, that's not important; they won't get infected, if they're clean and exposed to clean air, which, we currently are." He paused momentarily, and sighed once more; a bad habit of his. "I remember you mentioning having a desire to learn illusion magic of sorts; I have some abilities that basically do that, and I'm willing to teach you, however..." He took a step closer towards her, "You'll need to tell me what guild you're from."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 6th June 2014, 10:16 am

Victoria simply nodded as Ayeseru told her that the wounds would get cured if they were clean and exposed to the air. She simply stood there, the wind slowly pushing her wet brown hair to the side.

Alas, Victoria froze as the next question hit her. Ayeseru was ready to tech her Illusion Magic, the magic that played with people's minds in the most simple, yet most complex way, but he wanted to know what guild she was from. Should she tell him that she was a Nox, but was about to leave the guild? Should she? It wouldn't do any harm, since she was going to join a legal guild.

'' I am from a sort of a dark guild, if you can call it that...'' She said, slightly frowning as she leaned against a tree. '' I am thinking of joining Fairy Tail, thought. In a few... Maybe when I come back from this...'' She said, not daring to look up.

After that, silence took over. She didn't want to say anything else, she prefered staying silent, awaiting Ayeseru's reaction. As time went by, she could feel her power slowly returning, thy it was still not enough for her to actually cast any spell that was not a D Rank, so she still depended on Ayeseru's protection. If he left her, she would be a goner for sure, unless she managed to fly to Fiore, which didn't seem possible, considering the magic power she had left.

'' How will I learn the spells you teach me if I have so little magic power at the moment?'' She asked, cutiously moving her head to the side.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 6th June 2014, 10:47 am

Ayeseru listened to Victoria's answer and couldn't help but sigh once more.  He wasn't certain exactly what to do with the situation.  The girl was in a dark guild, however, she claimed to having a desire to join Fairy Tail.  Then again, she could be lying simply to get the Shadow Dragon Slayer to teach her the magic she desired to learn, however, he doubted that heavily simply by the tone of her voice and the way she spoke; Ayeseru had a similar position in the past, so he could feel for her.  After deciding upon what to do, Ayeseru would pat Victoria on her shoulder, and give her a very warm smile.

"Changing your ways... Whether or not you'd believe it, I started off my magus carrier as a dark mage in Savage Skull.", he said rather silently, "So I believe you when you say you have a desire to change your ways, and join Fairy Tail." His smile turned into a very bright one, "I just hope that you're telling me the truth, by saying that you'll join Fairy Tail, and not simply lie to me to get this out of me." He paused and sighed lightly, retreating his arm back to his side.

"As for the way to learn it... I believe that first, you need to experience what you're trying to learn first hand. Say you're trying to learn plant magic, you would need to go to a simple farmer to simply understand the concept of how plants work and behave. So, the way to experience illusion magic... Is to have an illusion yourself, and that's where I come in." He looked at the young girl, and gave her a serious look. "I'm not proud of my abilities that cause illusions, as they're based on simply immobilizing my opponent in fear; to carry on further, I actually managed to advance my illusion magic to a point where it became a reality. I'll warn you now, as soon as you experience my illusion, you'll see the most fearful thing to you."

Ayeseru placed one hand on her shoulder, and one hand behind her head, so she'd look into his eyes. "My weaker illusions occur by my staring into someones eyes; in a moment, you'll see your biggest fears." Ayeseru closed his eyes, not even waiting too long for Victoria's answer, and as soon as he opened them, they glowed a bright red, and he was looking into her eyes.

Any moment, Victoria should see visions of what she fears most.

OOC: Okay, so, I do actually have a spell like that xD Since you're B-Rank, the illusion itself can only last 1 post, however, if you want to continue to remain in the illusion, we can just extend it for the sake of the small story here. This illusion actually does show you what you fear most, so from here on out, it's up to you~

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 6th June 2014, 11:50 am

Victoria froze in place as she heard that Ayeseru Suzumoto, the Wizard Saint she admired most, was before an actual member of Savage Skull. The guild she classified as the darkest guilds existing on earthland, by far. She couldn't believe Ayeseru believed her too. Although she was saying the truth, she didn't think that Ayeseru would actually believe her.

'' If you do not trust me on my intentions of going to Fairy Tail... I have commited many sins, I have went insane more than once. I know I cannot take them off, but I want to at least try and go back into the right road.'' She smiled sadly, remembering all the crimes she had commited in the past. And all the crimes she was still commiting. She was still surprised by the fact that Ayeseru smiled at her.

After that, she listened closely to his explanation about Illusion magic, which meant that to learn it, she should experience it. Victoria sincerely did want to see what this was all about. So she stood still as Ayeseru placed one hand on her shoulder and his other hand behind her head, and closed his eyes. Victoria concentrated next, and she literally almost jumped from the surprise as Ayeseru opened his eyes, but this time, they were red.

Victoria's eyes seemed to fail her. At the blink of an eye, she was no longer in the Shadow Island, with Ayeseru, but alone, in an environment that seemed terribly familiar to her. Then it hit her. She was at Pergrande.

She looked at her outfit, automatically, and noticed she was wearing a shiny silver armour with the Pergrande insignia right above her chest. In her right hand, she held a shiny sword. She had no idea what was happening.

''Knight Silvershield, please, we do not have all day. Complete your task.'' A voice resonated behind her. She turned around quickly, to meet the look of the cold eyes of the Pergrande king, whom she had met once, and not in precisely the best circumstances. The time in which they had met, Victoria ended up in the Pergrande dungeons, tortured by the knights.

She turned around, and her eyes widened in terror. Alexander, Indar, Ethan, Hana, Viola, Priscilla, Kichiro, Catsu, Naziel and many other of her friends stood before her, their hands tied, all of them appering to have been tortured during months. Suddenly, an instinct made Victoria walk at them, and rise her sword in front of Alexander. The swrod fell, killing him, while Victoria, who had seemed to have lost control over her body, watched as her body continued killing people. The blood of her friends spilled on the floor, heads fell. She couldn't stand this. This was too cruel.

Victoria turned around to look at the king, as he smiled at her.

'' Good job, Knight Silvershield. I am proud of you.''

What type of torture is this! It is twisted... I cannot stand anymore. The blood of my friends, killed by me...

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 11th June 2014, 10:19 am

Ayeseru felt Victoria shiver as she was in her worst nightmare; Ayeseru was also still staring into her eyes, attempting to keep the illusion in place, however, it got progressively worse and worse as he tried to keep it up; for some odd reason, his eyes hurt, and he was beginning to see things in a blurry fashion, before he had no choice but to break contact of the illusion, rubbing his eyes as he took a deep breath.  "...As I said, I'm not proud of my illusions.", he muttered as he opened his eyes carefully and looked at Victoria.

"Now that you've experienced an illusion, I believe we can begin."  Ayeseru turned his back to her and caught a leaf, and handed it over to Victoria.  "This may sound stupid, however, if you can't even make an illusion for yourself...  How do you expect others to ever be affected by them?"  Ayeseru probably sounded like an old wise man of sorts trying to teach his children how to be peaceful and kind to others, though it was definitely a true statement.  If you couldn't alter your own vision of reality, then in no way could you alter anyone elses' vision of reality.

Ayeseru was not finish quite yet, however.  "In addition to that, there is one thing you need to learn; your energy and signal.", he explained.  "What I mean by "energy" is what fuels your illusions; like my nightmare-ish illusions.  Of course, it differs from illusion to illusion, so you're not only limited to one type of illusion, and as for your signal, well...  It's what you need to do in order to achieve the illusion, such as when I stared into your eyes.  I'll head out and find you some flowers in order to completely purify your wounds; wolf saliva isn't the nicest thing to have in your system.  Meanwhile, you begin working on it."

And there he went, walking slowly to go find the particular flower.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 11th June 2014, 11:57 am

The illusion had been broken, and Victoria was quite glad. She never wanted to withness that again. Ever. She sat down and tried to erase the image of her killing her friends from her mind. No matter what they said, Thunder God Slayer could never beat Illusion Magic. Thunder God Slayer could leave you inconscious, make some serious, deep wounds... But those wounds would heal as time went by. While the wounds, dealt by Illusion Magic, were way worse. They left a scar, forever. Even the strongest person could bend under them.

Victoria took the leaf Ayeseru had offered to her and listened to him. So she had to begin trying with this leaf? She sighed and her eyes followed Ayeseru as he walked away, saying he'd look for some plants to heal her. She then, turned her head to the leaf, and concentrated. She had to do this. Her eyes remained on the leaf for a lot of time, time in which her eyes went changing from stormy gray to God Slayer red. She wanted to see this leaf yellow instead of green. She knew she was still quite new in this, and, imagining a lion instead of a leaf was quite... impossible for her at this point.

As she remained like this for a lot of time, she noticed how the top of the leaf began turning slightly yellow, but she blinked, not believing it, and the illusion faded. The Thunder Titania let her head fall into her hands, still holding the leaf, exhausted, and angry with herself for breaking the small illusion she had created. She layed herself on the ground and continued staring into the leaf, trying to get the leaf to turn yellow again.

After hours and hours of trying, when she was just about to give up, half of the leaf turned yellow. It was slow, but progressive, and incredible. Victoria just rose from her previous position and continued staring into the leaf, smiling.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:32 am