Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Delivering a Letter? In my own town?! {SOLO}

Blitz
    Blitz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Delivering a Letter?  In my own town?!  {SOLO} Empty Delivering a Letter? In my own town?! {SOLO}

Post by Blitz 18th May 2014, 3:19 pm

While wandering through the Fairy Tail guild hall, Hareta came by the job board.  The typical nonsense and brawling was happening in the background, and as much as Hareta wanted to be a part of it, there was no time for that.  She needed to be a quick buck, and the jobs was the best way to do so.  Upon gazing on the request board, Hareta noticed an oddly thick information sheet, which ended up being a letter pinned with a job, containing information.  Not much was written, but it was as the following:

Dear guild mages, I am writing this message in a call for aid.  My childhood friend, who is now a fabulous star, is coming to Magnolia Town to perform.  I have been in love with her ever since we were children, and have never seen another woman like I see her.  Please, deliver this letter I have written for her; I would do it myself, but unfortunately, I do not feel confident to approach such perfection...  Please, someone, anyone...  Deliver this message to her!

Hareta couldn't help but smile even brighter than she normally would.  She thought it was adorable when a man couldn't quite confess, though that didn't mean she would've preferred to make the confession for them.  Regardless, the story was able to touch her heart, so she unpinned the job request from the board and took it with her.  According to what the man wrote which would be the details of the job, Hareta would need to avoid all of the fans, the guards, and somehow sneak into the back stage in three days time, which she thought would be no problem...  Until she got there.

Though the line wasn't as long as when she went for her passport, it was still enormous.  She was about 100 feet away from the actual entrance, and quite frankly, she couldn't wait that long.  So, the brilliant idea of sneaking in crossed her mind.  She yelled out in frustration, to make it appear as though she was no longer willing to wait and was going to give up on the concert out of frustration, and walked off.  When she was out of sight, she jumped onto the buildings and grinned.  The stage it was taking place in wasn't heavily guarded; Magnolia enjoyed believing in their folk, which played to Hareta's advantage.

She jumped from building to building, carefully, quietly, unseen.  Eventually, she ended up on the roof of the concert building, and found an air vent she could go through.  She got in it, and began exploring.  The concert wouldn't start till 10:15 PM, and by the time Hareta got into the vents, it was already 10:00.  She didn't have much time at all to find the star, deliver the letter, and get the hell out of there.  She roamed in the vents for what seemed to be for ages, though in reality was only 10 minutes before she finally fell through the vent.  Luckily enough, before the celebrity had a chance to scream and cry for help, Hareta covered a hand over her mouth and showed her the letter.  After the celebrity took the letter, Hareta put a finger over her lips and made a "Shh!" sound, which instantly relaxed her.

There was knocking on the door, and calling of the stars' name, which was Hareta's cue to leave.  She jumped back into the vent, and crawled out of the building via the vents.  Meanwhile, the celebrity put the letter on her desk to read later, after her performance.  At the end of the job letter, the client would state where to meet after the deed was done, with a picture of the man.  Hareta went to the designated location, and sure enough, he was there.

"I delivered your letter to the woman! Beautiful one at that, I can see why ya love her." The mans face instantly lit up, and before he spoke, he brought out a sack of jewels which Hareta instantly snatched from his hands, and gave him a cheesy wink before walking off. "No need to thank me or anything! It was very easy! Best luck to the two of you!", she said as she walked away, waving, as the man did as well.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:42 am