Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In a need of a tiny break

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: -
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In a need of a tiny break Empty In a need of a tiny break

Post by Nero_ 16th May 2014, 5:16 am

Hi~

Well yeah, this week has been a bit exhausting for me and all... So yeah, I'm simply gonna go away for a pair of days, and I won't be either on FT RP at all, neither on Skype. If I have to do posts with anyone (Jobs, Socials, etc...), I beg you to be patient and wait a few, because I assure you, I won't be away for a lot.

So yeah, please be patient and for everyone in Nox Animus: Don't Destroy the Forum while I'm away. And don't attack anyone. You know how much I wanna attack people with you guys. I'd be really dissapointed if you attack a guild without me. Like, really dissapointed.

And lastly: RAWR

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    In a need of a tiny break Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:54 am