Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private)

Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) Empty Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private)

Post by Guest 6th May 2014, 9:38 pm

Yuuto, after he met a great friend, and future teammates for hopefully the rest of his life in Lamia Scale, had grabbed his first job request. As an optimistic man, Yuuto obviously picked a job towards the top of his limits, one that would definitely challenge him. However, would it be so hard when accompanied by three others? He supposed not. While Yuuto wandered through the Spooky Forest, his godlike memorization remained active. Everything that surrounded him during this time, Yuuto knew in this very moment as if he had lived here for a year. This was the power of Memory-Make Magic. Awhile ago, Yuuto had told the others that he possessed Golden Key magic, though that was only due to him being shy on that first day in Lamia Scale. He even sent an apologetic note to everyone involved in this mission, and explained how his timid acts resulted in a lie. Truthfully, Yuuto sometimes found being a Memory Mage a pain in the arse. People had their freedom, though sometimes, Yuuto's magic could interfere with that. Thankfully, he was one to be cool with his magic, and read people more physically than mentally. However, he would not hesitate in memorizing monsters to protect his comrades. Yuuto only felt comfortable with his new family members, and so if he were to lose them, Yuuto would ultimately confine himself, and never speak to anyone again.

Yuuto stood in a clear area, full of forestry, where he had told the others to meet before their leader, Cyrus, would make the commands. It was all or nothing in this mission. Either the group would win proudly, or lose dishonourably. Fate was the key factor, while Destiny was dependent on their actions, which Yuuto hoped to be well-performed.
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Artificial Takeover: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) Empty Re: Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private)

Post by Lilyan 7th May 2014, 2:41 pm

Lilyan was quiet in a hurry, she wasn't that late, but she didn't want to risk her time. She was running and wasn't very far, but she really wanted to get there at the best time as possible. She was also excited because it was going to be a mission with her best friends. While she was running, he didn't see many animals, it was kind of disappointing, she really wanted to see some non common animals. By the other side, the sky wasn't bad at all, it was shining but the trees didn't let many light pass threw them. After some time of running, she started feeling tired, she needed to rest a bit, but she didn't matter and continued running. She was very close and could already see the place where the team was meeting.
    When she arrived she saw Yuuto. "Yuuto" She yell at his friend while running. She was terribly tired, so she stopped and sat down on the first place she saw. "Hi, how have you been?" She smiled. "It seems I'm the second one to arrive" Then she completely lay down on the floor. The grass was actually very comfortable, it was a bit wet though.

Last edited by Lilyan on 7th May 2014, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) Empty Re: Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private)

Post by Kihia 7th May 2014, 4:03 pm

Kihia had been lying on a branch in one of the trees; he had decided to get there early out of habit. He had Icarus laying on his left shoulder hold it with both hands. Kihia was watching the area and had noticed when Yuuto had arrived. He seems to not have noticed me yet…, Kihia sighed, he had grown to trust these three fellow guild members rather quickly…perhaps because of his time in the guild, but he wasn’t sure. The old man was right… this is a great Guild to be a part of…to help me continue on to a better future… Kihia let go of Icarus with his right hand and stared at it for a few minutes, This part of me though…they shouldn’t know about it yet…

Kihia looked up as he saw Lilyan run into the clearing, and sat down on the grass to catch her breathe. Kihia managed to overhear what she said. Kihia sighed… and grabbed Icarus again and sat up. “You two need to work on your skills of observation…it will help you get better with your magic and help you with your missions..” After he said this Kihia jumped off the branch and landed next to the two mages. Kihia lifted Icarus up and rested it on his right shoulder. Kihia nodded in greeting to Yuuto and Lilyan, “I hope you are having a good day… Where is Cyrus?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) Kihisi10
    Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Godaime: Bai Hu

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2237.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Summon: Super Hero
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 7th May 2014, 8:27 pm

OOC: Cyrus now wears a white trench coat, shirt, and pants instead of his normal clothes and will remain in this outfit most likely forever. Vulturnus, the little bald man, is a spirit that Cyrus began talking to in his "A Wizard's Grace" mission. He doesn't really have any presence in the regular world, and, in fact, can't be heard or seen by anyone except Cyrus. They communicate telepathically.

Cyrus was running through the dense forestry to the place where Yuuto had said to meet....which is why I said to leave earlier, but nooo, you just had to take a nap. Vulturnus said, concluding his speech that seemed to have been going on for at least half an hour. Sure the little, red, shirtless, bald spirit standing on his shoulder gave the mage some interesting powers, but his nagging could really get on his nerves. It really bothers me that you agreed to a mission that involves beating things to the ground, and you just have to make us late for it.

Hey now, what's this us thing? Last time I checked I'm the one that's doing all the fighting. Either way, I'm not really late if no one else has arrived either. He really hoped this was the case. Sadly enough it wasn't. “I hope you are having a good day… Where is Cyrus?” he heard Kihia say.

See! What did I tell you Cyrus, we're late for the killing spree! scolded Vulturnus, waving his crimson red sword this way and that while his baggy pants were swooshed around by the swipes, They've probably already slaughtered a thousand of those monkeys!

Do you see any Vulcan carcasses around? I didn't think so. Just be patient, we'll get to that fighting you love so much in a second, he retorted. "Hello teammates," he said, slowing to a walk as he scratched his head in embarrassment, "sorry I'm late, I overslept."

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 8th May 2014, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 8th May 2014, 12:45 pm

Yuuto waved, and eventually hugged Lily when he saw her. "I'm good, thanks! How are you?" He replied. Yuuto further examined the area while he spoke with Lily. He needed to memorize every inch of this forest, one spot at a time so his godlike memorization could aid him to its fullest in battles. Vulcans were bound to arrive soon, anyway, and Yuuto needed to be prepared to react. Moments later, with his extraordinary senses, Yuuto noticed Kihia around, though he doubted Kihia saw him beforehand. "Pleasure to see you again, Kihia." Yuuto greeted. He laughed at Kihia afterwards, secretly offended that he told him to improve his observational skills. "Improve? I'm a Memory-Make Mage." Yuuto debated, "I've even memorized the area, already. The Vulcans are still a kilometre away, and move at a slow pace. Beware, however, as they seem quite buff, and rather gigantic."

Yuuto was worried that the Vulcans might have possessed magic, or were more powerful than Yuuto sensed through them. It was funny, however. In an instant, Yuuto knew these Vulcans as if they were his best friends. Albeit, obviously this wasn't the case. Finally, and actually to his surprise, Cyrus arrived. Yuuto sighed in disappointment, especially since Cyrus was a higher rank. Don't more responsibilities come with a new rank? Yuuto wasn't entirely sure, and so he simply waved to Cyrus before he awaited responses from his fellow guild members.
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 8th May 2014, 4:11 pm

He was talking with Yuuto when she noticed the voice of Kihia and Yuuto talking, she didn't notice Kihia was there. She felt even more distracted she usually is. She smiled. "I didn't see you, I think i have to put more attention." Then she took her right hand to her hair and waived it a bit while she felt a bit embarrassed. "Even do, how have you been?". Then she notice someone was coming, he was close, it had to be Cyrus. Then she heard him better, it was Cyrus. When he arrived, after saying hi, Lilyan noticed he was using new clothes, he looked... Whiter. "Hi Cyrus, i like your new outfit, it suits you quiet well" She smiled. Then she felt like she was forgetting something, it was strange, she felt something was passing threw her mind but she just couldn't read it, then she remembered. The job! She had completely forgotten about the job. She didn't know if the other ones had forgotten already, but she really think they still remembered. She decided to speak. "Hey guys, lets do the job and beat some monkeys." She was really excited. She didn't know if there team mates were ready, but i was.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 8th May 2014, 7:54 pm

Kihia shook his head at Yuuto, “I didn’t mean to offend you Yuuto, but the principle still stands, find areas you can improve yourself on, not just your magic.” After he said this Kihia gently smiled, he then noticed Cyrus coming out of the woods and waved in greeting towards the Cloud-Make mage. “Nice to see that you made to us safely Cyrus, and it is better than you are well rested than exhausted…although try to make sure you are on time…” He stared at the group for a moment, and then nodded They should do fine as a team...it will be interesting to see these three grow.... Kihia then turned his attention to Lilyan, “Lilyan, best to reserve your energy and not act to hasty, you could put yourself in harms way, these are Vulcan’s after all not your everyday monkey.” Kihia then gently nodded at her and then turned to Yuuto.

“So their roughly one Kilometer away?...We best try and start moving their direction as quietly as possible. We can come up with best plan on the way or before we engage them.” Kihia nodded after he said this and studied his companion’s trying to get a grasp of where they were mentally. Kihia then turned aside, “I will bring up the rear, Yuuto please lead us to our targets…and for everyone…be on your guard… we may not know what dangers may await us...”

Themes:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Motor City Rush- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 8th May 2014, 9:15 pm

"Oh, thank you Lady Lily," Cyrus said, surprised by the compliment, "I got it from---" Cyrus looked at Vulturnus. The spirit merely glared at him. Right, he had almost forgot that he wasn't supposed to bring up any of the Venti around people, it would just get too complicated relaying info between the mortals and them. They could also refuse to believe him. But most importantly the Venti wouldn't be allowed to talk to Cyrus if he revealed them. It was just a code of honor followed by the spirits, "a passing peddler the other day." Vulturnus nodded in approval of his sudden cover up. In actuality the clothes were woven from special clouds by another Venti, Favonius, and boy were they comfortable.

Meanwhile, it appeared that everyone was at least slightly miffed that he was late. I told you it was a bad idea to take a nap. Its not like a leader to show up late.

Must I remind you why I was tired? he asked, referencing the intense fatigue that channeling Vulturnus's magic had caused him in a training session.

Nevertheless Cyrus, you had said that Lily and Yuuto choose you as their leader, by being late your insulting their decision and your own honor. You still have much to learn, explained the spirit.

Yeah, I get it. I need to be more careful with my words and my actions. Maybe I'll learn something on this job, Cyrus pointed out. "Anyway, I think Sir Kihia has the right idea. Lead the way Sir Yuuto," he said gesturing Yuuto to step in front, as he trailed behind him, while Lily followed suit, with Kihia finishing up the line.

Hopefully you will learn something about leadership in this mission. Without a strong will to lead you wont be able to channel the strongest of the Venti.

A smile silently crossed Cyrus's lips, Well now you've given me motivation. Leadership capabilities, here I come!

He looked around at his teammates. Kihia was definitely the most experienced of the four. Then Lily had stated that she was a good supporter. Then Yuuto, who Cyrus now knew as a Memory-Make mage, and an incredible minded individual apparently. Speaking of which... "What's your plan for beating the Vulcans Yuuto?"

Post by Guest 9th May 2014, 2:08 pm

Yuuto was surprised when the gang asked him to lead the way. Could it be solely due to his magic, or was trust involved? Faith, maybe? Albeit, Yuuto smiled when Kihia apologized. "It's not that big a deal anymore." Yuuto replied, "In fact, I apologize for responding aggressively." At least the two were on equal terms during this time. Yuuto later figured, however, that his magic seemed to be much more important than he was. His magic was desired so much, that Yuuto wondered if they liked him for, well, you know, him. Even so, Yuuto utilized his godlike manipulation to see that the Vulcans were slowly headed to Yuuto's east, where the trees were most spread apart, and the two could actually be seen from the distance Yuuto stated earlier. "This way!" Yuuto commanded as he gestured the group to proceed northeast. They were recommended by Yuuto to meet the Vulcans on their right. Yuuto memorized the correlation of weight, height, and movement, which ultimately allowed him to see how fast the Vulcans could reposition themselves.

"When we see the Vulcans, we will have to find a way to hit them up high. I recommend a group of two, them two persons by themselves for fighting off these beasts." Yuuto was interested to see his magic in play, especially in battle. The thought was just bedazzling, and the sensation was teasing Yuuto in excitement.

Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 10th May 2014, 7:18 am

When Kihia told her to be so hasty, she smiled, she knew he was rite. "I know, I’m just very excited" She was indeed excited, but she was also very scared, it was her first C rank job after all. She was also very afraid of letting down her team. When Cyrus told her where did he get the clothes, she noticed he acted a bit weird, it was the first time Lilyan saw Cyrus thinking what to say, it had to be a lie. "A passing peddler?" She asked waiting for no answer. "Well, I like how you look" She ended the conversation with a smile.
    Then Cyrus said Yuuto would lead us, she actually thought that was a good idea. When Yuuto started walking, she went after Cyrus, she felt very safe, she had Kihia behind and Cyrus and Yuuto were in front of her. She started walking a bit slower to let Kihia catch up. "Kihia, don't you think Cyrus acted a bit strange back there" She whispered Kihia. She didn't know if Kihia noticed, but she really thought he would. She kept walking beside Kihia to keep the conversation. Then she heard Cyrus asked something to Yuuto, but she didn't hear.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 10th May 2014, 8:40 am

Kihia shrugged a bit, “Perhaps… a little” Kihia said responding to Lilyan’s question, he was more focused on the objective that they were approaching. Yuuto is right, we need to try hitting them high up, if it is a small group it shouldn’t be much of an issue… Kihia kept running along the designated path, after a while Kihia stopped when he heard three entities moving not far off from them. Kihia signaled for his companions to halt their advance and take cover for a moment. Kihia took cover behind a tree and looked around it towards the group of Vulcan’s they had managed to sneak up on.

There were three of them, early adults by the looks of them. He then looked back towards his companions, “I will distract them…attack when you see an opening…” After he said this Kihia nodded to his companions and waited a moment to recollect himself. Kihia then rolled to his right and planted one end of Icarus into the ground. “After I launch this attack… I will try and make it so their backs are facing you three… best of luck to all of us…and be safe…” Kihia then tightened his grip on Icarus and started to channel is magic to the end of Icarus that was planted into the ground, I have actually been wanting to try this… Kihia then quietly said “Ice make…pole!” Kihia was launched through the bushes towards the Vulcan in front by the ice pole extension that he had just formed on the end of Icarus. Kihia angled his body on Icarus so he had delivered a powerful kick to the front Vulcan's jaw. Kihia than disconnected himself from the ice pole and executed a backflip to land himself on the left side of the Vulcans who were now turning towards him.

OOC Status Report:
    Kihia:
    Health: 100%
    Mana:100%(started out as 105% due to Icarus being strong +)
    Cooldowns: Ice Make: Pole 2 posts(the physical ice pole is still present)

Last edited by Kihia on 10th May 2014, 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th May 2014, 8:40 am

The member 'Kihia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 10th May 2014, 7:48 pm

As they were walking Cyrus heard Lily bring up his odd behavior. Dang it I need to be more careful.

Yes you do Cyrus, agreed Vulturnus. The bald man was clearly displeased with the mage. It's not like the spirit wished to leave him, but he wouldn't have a choice if Cyrus wasn't careful. Both of them looked up however when they heard some odd simian noises. Sure enough three adult looking Vulcans were communicating with each other.

“After I launch this attack… I will try and make it so their backs are facing you three… best of luck to all of us…and be safe…” he heard Kihia say. Cyrus nodded.

As Kihia made the first move, he motioned for each of his teammates to go attack one of the Vulcans. "Lady Lily, you handle the one Kihia just attacked, we'll rely on you for support if things get heated. Sir Yuuto, you handle the one to our right. I'll get the one on the left." Following his own instructions, he charged at the beast, sword drawn. He brought it down the simians back, causing the animal to turn around. Cyrus went for a second attack, but the beast knocked struck him ,knocking his sword out of his hand. He stood up and began talking to the Venti Well then Vulturnus, you ready?

Alright, time for some action!

"O great Vulturnus, Ruthless King of the sky, Venti of the East, hear my plea. Give me the power to strike down my enemies. Cloud Make: Sword of Vulturnus!" he shouted. Luckily for him, the sword was formed correctly. The shortsword infused with Vulturnus's energy was not going to be easily blocked. He charged forwards, stabbing the Vulcan, cutting though its flesh with ease.

Current Status:

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 10th May 2014, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th May 2014, 7:48 pm

The member 'Axilmeus Steel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) Die_05_42162_sm

Post by Guest 11th May 2014, 11:59 am

Yuuto pouted when he was called "Sir." It was funny the first time, though who did this man think he was? A king, perhaps? Albeit, Yuuto had to deal with these Vulcans as they seemed to approach the group quickly. He taunted them by walking fifteen meters in front of them, then watched as a Vulcan attempted to squash him with its fist. Yuuto, however, dodged this swiftly, then memorized every aspect of the movement. He then proceeded to follow Cyrus's command, and fight the Vulcan on the right. "Memory-Make: Night of Falling Stars!" Yuuto declared, and watched as eight shocking bolts of lightning appeared, consisting of cosmic energy, pulverized the desired Vulcan. The lightning pierced through the head of the Vulcan, and electrocuted whatever was inside, including its skull. The remaining seven also were called upon to devastate the other two Vulcans, and render them useless while the lightning struck them down. Yuuto then memorized how the Vulcans fell to the ground.

He looked at the other members of the party, and grinned. It seemed Yuuto could take this job with ease, though he knew there were much more than three Vulcans on the loose; twenty profiled in the mission. This fight would be intense, seeing as Yuuto had to use magic already. He felt the drop in his reserve when he used this technique, and chuckled. It felt as though a tenth of his strength had just been used. When one no longer had strength, one no longer could live. Strength is what Yuuto believed kept people alive, and allowed them to move onto different stages. However, this was not the time to think about all of humankind, but rather the three Mages with Yuuto on this mission. Yuuto wondered what the other three thought of this mission. Was it all for the jewels? Was it all for the pride of defeating Vulcans? Was it all for saving a forest. Yuuto went with the resolution to the last question, and proceeded with that thought in his mind. Yuuto asked his fellow guild members to ensure the Vulcans were unconscious, or, as a maximum, dead. "Check this out please?" Yuuto requested of his group.
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 11th May 2014, 3:23 pm

After Kihia told the group what to do and Cyrus specified the plan to make it clearer, she was ready to battle, but then she heard Cyrus. "Lady Lily, you handle the one Kihia just attacked, we'll rely on you for support if things get heated." Cyrus was rite, she could help more supporting. She couldn't use too much magic power and her magic needs a lot of magic power. She was actually scared, but she had Kihia helping her, she could fight with no magic.
    When Kihia jumped and the vulcans gave her their back, she ran towards the one Kihia attacked and jumped to kick him in the head, it didn't do much damage, but Lilyan wasn't that bad hand fighting after all, and this vulcans didn't seem very strong. Lilyan landed not very close Kihia but both were facing the same vulcan. The vulcan was turning around towards Lilyan. She started to freak out, but didn't act like so. Suddenly, eight bolts of lightning were thrown from Yuuto to the apes and crashed in their head. They feel down and were nocked out. "Check this out please?" Said Yuuto to his team mates. Lilyan went close to the big ape and saw him carefully. "Is that it? Did we beat the first ones?" She really thought so, but wasn't sure.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 11th May 2014, 6:51 pm

Kihia frowned as he examined the Vulcans that Yuuto had just defeated, Even if they survived the spell it wouldn’t matter…having an high voltage attack hitting their nervous systems directly will cause long term damage… Kihia stopped staring at them and turned around and examined the trail they were on, it was heavily worn from multiple Vulcans traveling across this path constantly. Kihia knelt down examining the tracks, “Leave those Vulcans be…they won’t be able to hurt anyone or anything for a long time… However… there is a good number of Vulcans still out there…somewhere...” Kihia kneeled there for a moment, and then finally stood up. He then turned to his companions to study them, Lilyan and Yuuto were fine, the fight had ended relatively quickly but Cyrus had taken a hit. Kihia tensed a bit, I have to hold it together… Kihia then nodded, “The Vulcans seem to use this trail a lot, so in theory if we follow it, we will come across some more Vulcans or possibly even their den…”

Kihia started to spin Icarus, he was going to make sure he was able to assist his companions more directly with the next encounter. “Ice make…Ring!”  Kihia stopped spinning Icarus as soon as the Ice ring finished forming, Kihia then nodded in approval and braced it against his right arm. “Let keep to the brush to the side of the trail…It may give us the advantage of a sneak attack…” Kihia then nodded waiting a moment, he then started to run towards the brush and moved his way quietly through the woods heading towards the direction the Vulcans were coming from…

OOC Status Report:
    Kihia:
    Health: 100%
    Mana:95% 4 posts until partial regeneration
    Active Spells: Ice Make Ring: Started this post, will last until my next
    Cooldowns: Ice Make: Pole 1 post

Themes:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 12th May 2014, 3:19 pm

Cyrus ran to retrieve his sword once the Vulcans were incapacitated, the inspected them with the rest of the team. Sure enough Yuuto had walloped them quite well with his last spell. “Let keep to the brush to the side of the trail…It may give us the advantage of a sneak attack…” Kihia had said. This was a good idea, seeing as how, from what Cyrus had read, Vulcan's weren't the brightest. Sneaking up on them wouldn't be too hard. Cyrus still had Vulturnus's weapon too, and it bothered him that he didn't get to use it that much when the Vulcans had shown up, but if there were more, then he was determined to prove his worth on the next group.

And how do you plan on doing that? asked the ever so optimistic spirit on his shoulder.

You'll see, Cyrus responded, gripping the hilt of the shortsword and grinning.

They finally reached the next group of Vulcans. It appeared that there were four fully grown primates and two younger ones. "Okay. If you don't mind, team, I'll lead this assault," he smiled and rushed in front, demanding the attention of his targets. He leaped into the air, drawing the Big Cutter and slicing with both of his swords, leaving an X-shaped mark across the first adults chest. He landed on the lumbering forest-dweller's shoulder before bounced off to the next Vulcan. This Monkey brought his palms down on Cyrus.

And now? Vulturnus asked.

This. Cyrus threw up his larger sword knocking off the large hands off his body. He then ran to the first Adolescent, slicing it with his shortsword, leaving a noticeable slash. Next he maneuvered to bring his larger sword into the shoulder of the second adolescent. Launching off of that monkey, he braced himself for the third adult's attack. The preparation didn't do much, but it did provide him with a nice arc, launching him into the last Vulcan. He sliced its shoulders once with each sword before landing. The cloud sword dissolved into the air as Cyrus hit the ground. That stunt had damaged the mage significantly, but it was fine. Five of the six opponents had been hit successfully. "Alright then, your turn for a followup team!"

Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on 12th May 2014, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th May 2014, 3:19 pm

The member 'Axilmeus Steel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) WeakMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) WeakMonster

Post by Guest 12th May 2014, 9:25 pm

Yuuto checked the Vulcans that hadn't been investigated, and saw that they had been killed. The electricity had moved into their brains, and corrupted them immensely. Yuuto backed away after this, and nodded when Cyrus requested to be on the front lines. Yuuto positioned himself behind everyone else for support. It was at this moment, however, that the Vulcans began to throw trees towards the team. Yuuto immediately memorized the style in which the Vulcan threw the tree, and while it came, he performed a front roll to avoid the assault. The tree, however, in a horizontal position, took out two smart trees behind him, which grabbed the attention of other Vulcans. Thankfully, Cyrus had struck all but one of them. Yuuto gestured Kihia to perform the next assault, and also readied himself to follow. Five of the six new Vulcans contained deep wounds in their body, though they were only stunned; not dead...yet.

Yuuto eventually invited Lily to attack, as we, and approached the sixth Vulcan. As he had memorized the ground-smashing maneuver of a Vulcan beforehand, the moment he saw this Vulcan move it's em downward, Yuuto jumped on it, and climbed upon it until he made contact with the Vulcan's head. It was then that Yuuto grabbed the back of the Vulcan's head, and smashed the front of its face upon the ground. The Vulcan was now unconscious due to the logic of height, weight, and impact of falling. However, it seemed the wounded Vulcans were still prepared for battle. This is what the attention of Kihia was offered for. Yuuto had memorized the upper body strength of these Vulcans after his victory over one, and took into account how many surroundings there were left to manipulate. So far, it was only size that differentiated who was stronger. There were rumours, however, that should any stronger form of a Vulcan reveal itself, that Vulcan had most likely made a contract with a demon. What sort of tactic was that? Wasn't it idiotic to follow the ways of the devil. Would one not have to offer their soul to the devil in order to do so? When Yuuto thought of this, however, he noticed his arm was bleeding. The broken tree marks had each cut through his skin slightly, which eventually led to a bad wound in his arm. As it was unexpected, such an accident surely surpassed Yuuto's magic. He was awfully surprised, though he knew that a single wound should not stop him from fighting.
    Lilyan
    Lilyan

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilyan 13th May 2014, 4:59 pm

After the Kihia saw the shoked vulcans and leated know the team where to go, she really thought the Vulcans were dead, she was almost sure about that. She saw Kihia’s magic to create a ring, she wasn’t ure what was that for, but it looked quiet effective or damadging. As Cyrus leaded the team for the next attack, she whent after Kihia and infront of Yuuto, she was between the team as always, but she was actually happy about that. When she was going to the bush, she saw a tree going towards theme. It was bouncing a bit while rolling horizontally. Lilyan didn’t have many time to think, so she rolled beneath the tree to evade the attack.
    Cyrus wanted to attack, so he attacked five of the six vulcans, it seemed he did it very good. Cyrus got to hit five of the six vulcans and were stunned for a moment. Yuuto reacted quickly and attacked the vulcan that was damaged yet. Lilyan had to do smething and the other five vulcans were stuned, so she ran towards one of them and punched doing a mínimum attack towards the chest of the vulcan with the X mark hoping to make a bit more damage. She noticed she didn’t do much damage and gave him two more punches before he could react, then she jumped back to defend her self.

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 13th May 2014, 6:32 pm

Kihia nodded at Yuuto when he saw him signal him to join the engagement, Kihia jumped onto a side of a tree and then sprung off it to get high above the Vulcans. “Ice make….Spear shield!” As Kihia fell the ice shield started to form, and he started to spin to add some momentum to his first hit. As he spun he kept an eye on the young Vulcan that was still standing, I am sorry about this little one, you will have a very bad headache when you awake… Kihia continued to spin as he fell towards the Vulcan, when he reached it, he slammed his ice shield full force into the young Vulcan driving it into the ground, that’s the two young ones defeated…

Kihia rolled off the unconscious Vulcan in a split second using the remaining momentum of his spin to launch himself into the fray. Kihia frowned, Yuuto has been hurt… I must finish up this group fast…The noise may draw more to us… Kihia ran forward, the four adult Vulcans were left. From his roll Kihia kicked one of them in the chest knocking it back a bit before his shield slammed down on top of it.  It isn’t out…not yet… Kihia flipped Icarus back around and gripped it with both hands, and rushed forward to a Vulcan who was about to hit him. Kihia angled the shield so that the punch from the Vulcan glanced of it and continued to thrust one of the pointed ends into the Vulcan. Kihia then pulled back Icarus and whipped around slamming Icarus into the side of it sending it flying into a tree.

Kihia turned around with his shield in front of him as a Vulcan tried to punch at his shield full force. Kihia managed to block the attack but lost some ground from the impact. Kihia then felt something pick him up and throw him into a tree. Kihia barely made a sound; Thankfully I didn’t lose my grip on Icarus. Kihia slowly got up as he observed the three remaining Vulcans had lined themselves up. He smiled, Isn’t that convenient… Kihia twisted his body a bit with Icarus behind him, and took aim. Kihia then spun around thrusting one end of Icarus forward at the same time to throw his ice shield off Icarus. His shield flew through the air slicing the Vulcan he had attacked second, across the back and the shield continued to fly until it impaled itself into the Vulcan that had thrown him. Kihia nodded, “Cyrus, be careful on the last one…” Kihia then dropped to one knee… that throw had done more than he had thought…

OOC Status Report:
    Kihia:
    Health: 87%
    Right Arm Integrety: 95%
    Mana:85% 3 posts until partial regeneration
    Cooldowns: Ice Make: Pole cooldown ended, Ice Make: Ring: 2 posts, Ice Make: Spear Shield 3 posts

Themes:
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Axilmeus Steel 13th May 2014, 7:25 pm

He heard Kihia tell him to be careful. Well, he wasn't going to make any promises, considering that he was prepared to do whatever it took to finish off this enemy. It wasn't going to be too hard though. He had already struck it with his X-shaped slash and Lilyan had contributed with her melee attacks as well. Cyrus performed a swift dash to start the combo. He now stood in front of the Vulcan, wind passing by it's body from the sudden movement. The monkey tried to take a step back to greaten the distance between the two, but the larger creature was just too slow.

Are you going to use the sword technique I taught you? asked Vulturnus.

That would be what I'm doing, yes, replied the mage as he swiftly flipped his sword so that he held it backwards. He then lifted the blade to be level with the ground. With another few steps forward he brought the blade across, placing the end of its hilt parallel to his shoulder. The simian soon bean to bleed from the gash that had appeared on its stomach. This is the dance of the rose, he thought to himself. It wasn't any different from other melee attacks, but that technique represented his refinery of his sword fighting capabilities. Now all six enemies had been dealt with. Cyrus sheathed his sword as he spoke, "So what's next?"

Post by Guest 14th May 2014, 8:47 pm

Moments had passed, and through the greatly executed assaults even Yuuto hadn't memorized, the group was off to a brilliant start. Lily hadn't used her magic quite yet, which worried Yuuto. Her magic seemed too essential not to be used, and still hope for survival. Did she really trust Yuuto that much. He was the only one guarding here at the time, after all. Yuuto grinned at the thought, and fully confirmed that the Vulcans were about to be dead. Yuuto swiftly approached a remaining Vulcan, and after a large boost- completely identical to Cyrus's tactic- Yuuto smashed his heel against the back of the Vulcan's head, and rapidly collided it with the ground. The Vulcan had experienced the same condition as the previous victim of Yuuto's assaults: unconsciousness. However, Yuuto could not leave the Vulcan idle. All of them would have to be killed, and unfortunately, Yuuto had no other spell at the moment that could do so.

"Keep on the attack!" Yuuto cheered, "We cannot allow them to see the night!" Yuuto became angered, disappointed that he was still on the lowest end on the group to attack due to his idle magic. To his surprise, however, nine more Vulcans appeared. Yuuto had to go all-out now, or else his life would surely end. Yuuto kept his strategy of manipulating trees as springs to strike the beasts, and knock them all over like bowling pins. However, this only gave Yuuto and his group more time, not a single victory, in hand- aside from the first three opponents, of course. A sudden flow of power surged through Yuuto's body, however, during the moment Yuuto felt scared. Fear immediately disappeared, and Yuuto was in his perfect-focus portrayal. This lame title actually entailed Yuuto's greatest state, which displayed the best of him when he felt endangered. "Six to fifteen, huh?" Yuuto commented, "This should be interesting."
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th May 2014, 8:47 pm

The member 'Yuuto Shingami' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) StrongMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) Boss Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) StrongMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) NormalMonster Job: Strange Vulcans- Part One! [Lily/Axil/Kihia] (Private) StrongMonster

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:32 am