Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A sort of Team...I think, maybe.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarök
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A sort of Team...I think, maybe.  Empty A sort of Team...I think, maybe.

Post by Indiana Jones 5th May 2014, 10:42 am

Indar stood in the garden of the city, on top of the gigantic airship. It was a place of relaxation for him, but today it would be the starting point of something. A new team that is, a team that should last for some time and would hopefully work together. Indar had invited 4 people, who he thought would be really good in a team. 3 of them he knew well and considered good friends, one of them even more than a good friend, but there was the fourth guy, who he had picked just because his name sounded okay. It wasn't a good reason, but a reason at least.

Indar took a seat on a huge rock, in one of the corners of the park, exactly where he had asked them to. He sat there and waited for them to arrive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A sort of Team...I think, maybe.  18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: -
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A sort of Team...I think, maybe.  Empty Re: A sort of Team...I think, maybe.

Post by Nero_ 5th May 2014, 12:45 pm

Victoria walked towards the Noximus park, a blank expression on her face. She had been called there by someone of her guild, but she was actually too tired to remember by who. Due to motion sickness, she had spent more than 4 days without sleeping, and she was tired as hell. She took a hand towards her mouth to hide a yawn and continued walking, hands behind her neck. He short white dress was gently being pushed backwards by the wind. She looked at the message in her hand and moved towards the park. Her scythe was hanging on her back, since she believed that her tired state would obstruct her while doing magic. She pushed the park doors open and entered, looking around. Her eyes were caught almost instantly by a male figure sitting on a rock at one of the ends. Victoria jumped up and began floating just a few inches from above the ground, moving towards the figure. A blondish boy, around her age, was waiting for her. A smile drew on her face as she remembered who had sent her this message.
    '' Hello Indar. Why'd you need me?'' She said, her voice soft.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    A sort of Team...I think, maybe.  Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 5th May 2014, 1:56 pm

A sort of Team...I think, maybe.  Tumblr10

.:Flashback:.

Drink after drink after drink, it seemed to go on and on, and yet she didn't want to stop. This was a change for Purefoy, to finally have a challenge in a drinking competition with somebody in the guild. Though her vision was blurred, and she couldn't tell who is the character was, she was not going to give up just yet.

The guild members of Nox Animus chanted her name, along with another name, for some reason she couldn't hear. No way I'm loosing tonight! she thought to herself. She had clearly remembered the voice of the person who challenged her to a drinking contest, male and young at that. But, the amount of members who had joined Nox Animus were to much to count, along with the amount of males.

Viola felt herself falling over and stopped herself quickly, nearing onto her last and finally shot. Swiftly her hand reached out to grab the last one, but it was snatched away before she ever had a chance to grasp onto it. The liquid disappeared down the throat of the young man, his grin clear through her blurred and intoxicated vision. "I win." he said, before she fell into darkness.

.:Flashback Over:.

"Viola! Viola!" a voice called out to her, making the raven-haired girl jump up in surprise only to smack her head against the corner of the wooden table. She kneading her palm against her fore-head in pain, looking up at the floating Melody who held a letter in-between her paws. "Indar told me to give this to you." she said, as her hand reached out and lightly took it. There were at least 3 people past out on the floor, including herself, her head burned in pain.

"Hey, Mel, what happened last night?" Viola asked, struggling to open the letter before she finally tore the envelope open. The letter was simple, asking for Victoria, Hana, Ethan and Viola to all meet him in probably the only garden in their city. A sigh loomed from her mouth as she slowly stood on both of her feet adjusting her dark blue skirt, and baby blue blouse.

"You and I were having the best meal ever--- and then some guy challenged you to a drinking competition, which of course you accepted! And whoop-t-do you lost!~" Melody sang out the last part in a irritated tone, Viola clenching her teeth together and covering her ears at the loud sound from her friend.

"Okay okay, I get it." she said, glancing around for her back until she found it, stuffing the letter back inside. "I'm going to see Indar, you coming?" she asked, peering over her shoulder to look at the snowy white fox.

"Nah, I'll stay, you go and have fun." Mel said, waving her off as she walked out the doors of the bar and into the sunlight that made nothing but her head ring out in pain. God dammit I hate hangovers.. she thought to herself, quickly making her way to the garden as fast as she could.

10 minutes later..

"This.. must.. be it.." she said to herself, breathing heavily. Viola had pushed herself to much, after waking up with a painful headache and a sickening feeling it wasn't a surprise that she felt as though she were about to fall over.

Her hand pushed the barred gate open and entered the alluring garden, immediately spotting two figures just to the very right end of the garden. A smile came to her face as she ran forward, waving toward the two. "Hey guys! So what are we-" she was cut off as she lost her balance and face planted in-front of the two.

Main Theme:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ethan Ran 5th May 2014, 3:45 pm

Ethan had quite the interesting morning. He was minding his own business in his lab and were in the middle of an experiment. He wanted to see for himself how elements of the opposite nature would react if one attempted to bring them together. "Now if i just....." He had an exact formula in mind but was interupted as someone knocked on his door. He opened the door to find one of the waiters working in his cafè wearing the usual formal outfit. "Excuse me sir, a young man came by looking for you" He seemed flustered, must be one of those busy days was what Ethan thought to himself as he went on. "Your point being?" It was usually this way around Ethan's place. If he wasn't working he was conducting his own experiments in the back and the waiters would tell him if anything of interest happened. "He said he wanted to meet you but i told him you weren't here of course." Ethan looked at him quzzically as he couldn't fathom how this was considered "Important". He was about to dismiss him until his next statement. "He said he was from the guild and considering how people reacted to him coming here, i'd say he is" Ethan knew he couldn't ignore a direct request from a guild member without the Master lecturing him on it so he went back into his lab as he grabbed a blue thin jacket. "Did he say where he was going?" The waiter soon got out of the way as Ethan went through. "Noximus Park sir" Ethan opened another door and was greeted by the roaring masses of his customers. He hadn't really gotten used to all the fame yet but he managed to get by waving at anyone greeting. He turned just as he reached the door and pointed to the waiter that had told him about everything. "You're in charge while i'm gone" Then without another word, he hit the road.

He finally reached the park gate and entered to find a quite beautiful site. With blossoming trees and flowers of various vibrant colours. Whoever did this had a lot of time on his hands. He went further inside lost in his own thoughts as he suddenly spotted something on the ground. A girl it would seem. He stared at the body for a second and guessed it was a mugging gone wrong or just some weirdo lying around. He raised his head to find two people just a few meters away from him staring at him  for some reason. He suddenly realised he recognised one of them and went forward as he greeted them in his own way. "I know you, but i don't know you. care to let me in on the big secret?" You had to start off with a joke, that's just how it is. Wouldn't want to give of a bad first impression.

A sort of Team...I think, maybe.  MWmqnnX
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Vector Hack
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 6th May 2014, 7:26 am

Hana had been mulling over the many reports she had piled up on her table. Aside from being assigned missions, she had to read the reports of her subordinates as well, which she wasn't very happy about. A knock on the door of her room distracted her, and she walked towards the door, opening it. "What is it?" she asked, her brother crossing his arms as he leaned against the doorway. "There was a message from a little boy. He said Indar wants to meet you in the garden. What's going on?" Hana shook her head in reply."Alright, I won't ask anymore. Now don't keep him waiting." he left afterwards, retreating to his bedroom. She looked towards the accumulating stack of paperwork on her desk, then sighed.

Moments later, she had thrown on her regular long sleeved black dress, and was entering the garden, already familiar with the area since he had come here so many times after she learned of the place. She loved the place. It was peaceful and relaxing. She had arrived just in time to see a girl with her face on the ground, and another hovering in the air by where Indar was. Another male in a blue jacket wa there too.

A sort of Team...I think, maybe.  Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th May 2014, 11:30 am

Indar jumped off the rock as all the people he had invited gathered around. Though, Viola seemed to be having a slight issue, with well walking. It was quite odd, but Indar walked up to her and pulled her up, by her shoulders. A sigh was heard from Indar, as he turned to face all of the people he had asked to be here at this time.

The first who had arrived was Victoria, a person Indar had first met in Sabertooth and really respected her. He had even had a little duel with her, so he knew what this woman could do. The second person who arrived was the girl, who Indar loved, Viola. Indar knew of her power and well how good she was in battle. Then there was Ethan and that is how much Indar knew about him, this was fairly embarrassing actually. And last, but definitely not least, Hana, a person who Indar had had the luck to meet. He actually didn't know a lot about her, only that she had a brother and didn't show that much emotion.

Well anyway, putting his thoughts aside, Indar spoke out: '' Well, you all might be wondering why i asked you to come here. There are two reasons actually, one is that i am going to suggest making a team, with the people here and the other one is that, i just wanted to annoy someone with those kids, that deliver the letters. '' He looked a little nervous while saying that, but in reality he loved annoying people with those letters, he had sent Alexander multiple already.

Character
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ 6th May 2014, 12:28 pm

Victoria rose her eyebrow as Viola, a ex-Sabertooth guildmate and a current Nox Animus Guildmate of hers fell to the ground. She was about to help her up, but damn it, Indar reacted quickly and did it before the Thunder Goddess. Victoria closed her eyes and sighed, considering the fact that she had ot make her training sessions even more severe, since pretty much everyone was faster than her currently. And it was a bit embarrassing. She looked at Ethan, whom she got to know before quite a few, and greeted him with a nod. She then turned to Indar, who began talking.
    Well, you all might be wondering why i asked you to come here. There are two reasons actually, one is that i am going to suggest making a team, with the people here and the other one is that, i just wanted to annoy someone with those kids, that deliver the letters.'' Indar said and Victoria yawned due to lack of sleep. A team, he said?
    '' Meh, Count me in. Doing Solo jobs is fun, but there is practically no jobs that can accept only one mage doing them. And teams, well, teams are fun. I guess. I'm too out to even think.'' She said, her stormy gray eyes looking at Indar directly.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 6th May 2014, 12:58 pm

She didn't think she was ever going to be able to get up, her body felt glued to the ground, like a boulder had been placed ontop of her, trapping her small body. But, once a familiar warmth helped her two her feet, those negative emotions washed away. A slim smile made it's way onto her face as her hand lifted up, scratching the back of her head. "Haha, sorry. I'm not feeling to great today.." she laughed anxiously, her eyes closed.

A sort of Team...I think, maybe.  Tumblr_lp6tpkcorg1qmpg90o1_500

Her hand dropped back by her side, as she looked at the four of them with curious eyes. "So what did you want to talk about Indar?" she asked, as he sighed before turning to face the rest of the guild members he had invited to this place.

"Well, you all might be wondering why I asked you to come here. There are two reasons actually, one is that I am going to suggest making a team, with the people here and the other one is that, I just wanted to annoy someone with those kids, that deliver the letters." Indar spoke loud and clear, his tone in his last sentence a joking one. A blissful expression made it's way onto her face as she opened her mouth to speak out before Victoria beat her to it first.

"Meh, count me in. Doing Solo jobs is fun, but there is practically no jobs that can accept only one mage doing them. And teams, well, teams are fun. I guess. I'm too out to even think." she said tiredly, Victoria did look quite drained of her energy today.

"Well, I think it'd be fun to be in a team again. I'm in!" Viola said, trying her best to hold her balance and her ill feeling away. Though her face was flushed, and clearly visible to the others she would some-how hide it away. She was more concerned at the moment of finding out who had beat her in a drinking competition for the first time, she would surely challenge the young man again and win.

Main Theme:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ethan Ran 6th May 2014, 2:48 pm

Ethan just observed them all as time passed. The blonde one helped the girl on the ground up on her feet and she started to scratch the back of her head. "Haha, sorry. I'm not feeling to great today.." She laughed nervously as she said so. Ethan could only think of one word to describe her from what he had seen: Klutz. She looked at them all curiously before she went on. "So what did you want to talk about Indar?" Ethan turned to the blonde that was supposedly called "Indar". He sighed before he answered her question.

"Well, you all might be wondering why I asked you to come here. There are two reasons actually, one is that I am going to suggest making a team, with the people here and the other one is that, I just wanted to annoy someone with those kids, that deliver the letters." He sent a kid? He hadn't heard about the messenger but he had just assumed it had been Indar himself up til now. On a more important note this idea about a team caught his interest. He started to weigh up the ups and downs in his head as the rest replied. "Meh, count me in. Doing Solo jobs is fun, but there is practically no jobs that can accept only one mage doing them. And teams, well, teams are fun. I guess. I'm too out to even think." Ethan turned to Victoria who he already knew and the odds of him joining suddenly scaled "Well, I think it'd be fun to be in a team again. I'm in!" Ethan still wasn't that sure of her though. She seemed to have a hard time standing straight at the moment and wasn't sure what function she would add to a team; save for comic relief maybe.
    After thinking about it for a while he realised he had joined the guild to grow stronger by working alongside other great mages anyway, so why not?

"Alright, I guess i'm in"

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 7th May 2014, 1:24 am

Hana found herself counting how long it would take for that girl to finally get off the ground. She counted fifteen seconds, although it could've been a longer period of time since she'd just arrived. Now that she got to look at the girl's face more clearly, she recognized her as Viola, an ex member of Radiant Dawn, as well as the one who had been cuddling Indar as a cat.

Hana didn't need to consider the pros and cons to joining Indar's team. She already knew the advantages and disadvantages, and since Indar's magic was somewhat similar to hers, she figured it'd be much easier for her to seek help from him with her magic if she needed to.

"I'm in as well."

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 7th May 2014, 8:24 am

Indar was fairly surprised to get a yes from all of them right away, especially Ethan, who he didn't know nothing about. Only that his name was Ethan and that he was in the guild, also he had heard rumors about the man, but nothing special. The others were old or well not new to Indar. He knew a fair amount about them, some more than others though.

Well anyway, he had reached a standstill. He hadn't expected off everyone to be so positive about the idea right away, but they had been. He sighed, Indar hadn't planned this through really, just sent those letters. He hadn't even expected all of them to show up, but they did. This was getting awkward with the silence and just kept getting even more awkward. Though he had a plan, it was based off Ethan. '' You know, we all don't know each other exactly, so i guess it would be useful as a team, to at least know each others names and magic. '' He smiled for a second and then said: '' Well i'm Indar, as most of you know. '' Indar eyed Ethan as he said this, '' And well i am the metallic god slayer. ''

Character
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ 7th May 2014, 9:54 am

Victoria rose an eyebrow as Indar told them he is the Metal God Slayer. It seemed that she wasn't the only one hiding secrets under her sleeves. She tossed her hair backwards in a quick and elegant movement and sighed, then crossed her hands under her chest. '' It seems I'm not the only one who was hidin his true magic, then. I guess I should already pull away the false Ice Magic Lacrima to tell ya guys that I'm actually a God Slayer too.'' She said and lightnings began cracking around her body again. '' So, as far as I know by the moment we have Three God Slayers and an Elemental Mage. i have the weird feeling that more than one city will get destroyed.'' She grinned at her teammates and jumped up to fly, since she prefered floating, flying or just hovering in mid air than staying on the ship.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 7th May 2014, 2:43 pm

"Alright, I guess I'm in." Ethan said, his voice was bland, though Viola only knew his name she assumed by his glasses that he was quite smart. She laughed softly to herself, thinking how that was a silly assumption.

"I'm in as well." Hana said, her voice also bland. Viola looked at the girl with curious eyes, she had never really spoken much with her, in-fact even though Hana had been in a team with her before she knew little about her.

"You know, we all don't know each other exactly, so i guess it would be useful as a team, to at least know each others names and magic." Indar paused smiling "Well I'm Indar, as most of you know. And well I am the metallic god slayer." Indar introduced himself as Victoria also began speaking.

"So, as far as I know by the moment we have Three God Slayers and an Elemental Mage. I have the weird feeling that more than one city will get destroyed." she grinned, leaping up and beginning to float, making Viola curious if she could float as-well. Viola did have the ability to fly, but she hardly ever did, flying took tons of concentration, and well she wasn't quite good when it came to that.

"U-Um.. I'm Viola.." she paused waving to everybody with a small smile, before dropping her hand back beside her side. "I use Elemental Magic." she said, her voice was soft but loud enough for all of them to hear.

Main Theme:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ethan Ran 8th May 2014, 6:34 am

"I'm in as well." Now everyone had agreed but Indar didn't seem to excited about it, he looked surprised from Ethan's point of view. He started to wonder if he had even thought this through to begin with. It went quite for a bit as no one spoke until Indar spoke up. "You know, we all don't know each other exactly, so i guess it would be useful as a team, to at least know each others names and magic." Ethan couldn't agree more as he thought that it would be a disaster if they did. '''' Well i'm Indar, as most of you know. Ethan noticed how he looked at him as he said that. "And well I am the metallic god slayer." He didn't see that one coming as he'd never thought he'd meet as many Slayers as he had at once in the same place. That Zenneth must have had some great contacts to gather them all like this and make sure they'd join his guild. What a terrifying man.....

He let the thought go for now as Victoria spoke up. He already knew her so he didn't need an explanation ' So, as far as I know by the moment we have Three God Slayers and an Elemental Mage. i have the weird feeling that more than one city will get destroyed.'' With that being said she started to hover just above the ground, he guessed it was the motion sickness at work. Then The Klutz took word:  "U-Um.. I'm Viola.." She took a second to wave at everyone before she went on. "I use Elemental Magic." Ethan started to feel a bit bad for judging her at once like that, she seemed like a nice enough girl. He took to word as Viola went quiet.

"I'm Ethan and i'm the Venom God slayer. It's nice to meet you all"

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 8th May 2014, 7:01 am

Lord, what is that man planning? Just how many Slayers does the guild have? Hana thought, stepping slightly further away from the Lightning Godslayer. Getting fried on their first team meeting wasn't what Hana had in mind.

'' So, as far as I know by the moment we have Three God Slayers and an Elemental Mage. i have the weird feeling that more than one city will get destroyed.'' So what would happen if they added a Demonslayer in? End of the world? Hana found herself pondering at the possible chaos and destruction. She mentally scolded herself. Now was not to time to be thinking of such pointless things. Next up to introduce their magic and name was the Cat-Hugger and the other male. Once everyone else had introduce themselves, Hana supposed it was her turn.

"I'm Hana, Metal Demonslayer. Pleasure to meet you."

Main I Battle I Sad
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 9th May 2014, 9:28 am

This was going to be some team and like Victoria had said, they could easily destroy a few cities. It shouldn't be that hard actually, it isn't like a city fights back usually. A team consisting of three god slayers, a demon slayer and an elemental mage. A frightening combo, to be honest. Indar honestly, was really surprised to her Ethan's and Hana's magics. Even Victoria had a different magic, this was kinda odd. But he just went with it, no point in questioning it. Though, he was out of ideas now, no clue on what to do next.

He turned to face all of them, face filled with some shame and confusion. '' Um.... Does anyone know what we should do next? '' He placed his hand behind his head: '' I am fairly bad at thinking things through. ''

Character
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ 9th May 2014, 9:36 am

Victoria sighed as Indar asked what they should do next. Victoria simply fell back on the ground and walked around them all, when a little voice said from behind her hair. ''Vicky, can I come out?'' Victoria slightly laughed as she recognised the Voice at the instant.
    She took the little pink kitty out from behind her red hair and passed a hand through its forehead. '' Sorry for this. He is Catsume Catspian, but call him Catsu.'' She introduced the tiny creature to her teammates and looked at the edge of the park. Catsu seemed to have captured the Thunder Goddess' idea, so he took out his wings. '' I dun know about you guys, but I'm thinking if doing this.'' She let herself fall out of the ship and, while nobody saw her, she began flying with elegance, making them think she actually fell down and suicided herself. She was willing to do something from a long time...

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 10th May 2014, 11:56 pm

"I'm Ethan and I'm the Venom God slayer. It's nice to meet you all." the young man with glasses said, studying him with a inquisitive expression on her face before turning to Hana. Though her head rang, and all she wanted to do was lay down and go to sleep she knew it would be a unpleasant impression to all of them.

"I'm Hana, Metal Demonslayer. Pleasure to meet you." Hana said, introducing herself as Viola's crystal blue orbs now glanced over toward the pink-haired girl. Still the girl seemed to show no emotions, making tighten her eyes so that they were now narrowed. Viola hummed softly before Indar began speaking again.

"Um.... Does anyone know what we should do next?" He placed his hand behind his head: "I am fairly bad at thinking things through." Indar seemed uptight and uneasy making the raven-haired girl simper in response, opening her mouth to speak before she stopped noticing Victoria landing onto the ground.

A little pink kitty came out of her long red hair, making Viola's insides tingle. She was just urging to grasp onto the cat and snuggle it close to her, but thinking ahead she knew if she did that she would most likely receive a punch in the face.

"I dun know about you guys, but I'm thinking if doing this." Victoria said, suddenly falling off the side of the ship, Viola, with-out hesitation swiftly running up to the railing and looking down to see nobody there. Don't tell me, did she? Viola thought to herself before hesitantly climbing onto the railing of the ship, wobbling slightly as she attempted to contain her balance.

"It's been awhile since I have flown.." she whispered to herself, looking down and noting how high she was, beads of sweat now forming on her fore-head.

Main Theme:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ethan Ran 18th May 2014, 10:09 am

"I'm Hana, Metal Demonslayer. Pleasure to meet you." Ethan's eyes widened at the girl's statement. He had heard of the Demon Slayers and like many things since he joined the guild he had never expected to meet one as soon as he had.

"Um.... Does anyone know what we should do next?" Ethan could barely believe the man before his had actually said so as he was the one to have gathered them in the first place. Hadn't he thought this through at all? As if to answer his thoughts he spoke up again. "I am fairly bad at thinking things through." Ethan didn't really know what to think of this completely unmotivated behaviour, he gathered everyone and thought they'd tell him what to do? The air had tensed up as he had admitted his lack of an actual plan.

Nothing really happened until Ethan happened to hear a familiar voice.  ''Vicky, can I come out?'' How could Ethan possibly forget Catsu? He hadn't and that for a reason as cats usually wasn't pink or able to speak for that matter. She introduced him to everyone and walked towards the  edge slowly. Victoria rached the edge of the platform and he was pretty sure he saw something form on Catsu's back. ''I dun know about you guys, but I'm thinking if doing this." That's when she suddenly jumped of the edge and fell straight down from the ship. Ethan was hit by a smaller wave of panic as she did but soon remembered just what Catsu was. He sighed as he could guess just what Victoria was doing righ now. He whispred to himself with a softer smile "You're such a showoff..."

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 19th May 2014, 2:47 am

Hana's eyes twitched in annoyance. What kind of leader doesn't even have a plan? Disappointing, really. If he was going to be this unprepared during missions, he could very well get them all killed. Then again, she wasn't good with this sort of thing either. Plus, she'd been in a mission with Indar before, and though he didn't really handle it all that well, he still did a pretty good job. Hana noticed how Viola's eyes narrowed at her. She took a quick look at Viola, then looked away. Viola was probably getting suspicious of her.

Hana arched an eyebrow upon hearing an unfamiliar voice speak up. Strangely, it was coming from the redhead's hair. A... Cat? A talking cat. Hana stared at the cat blankly as Victoria introduced it to them, blinking every now and then. Jumping off the airship when you don't have a plan. That's intelligent. she thought, already knowing that the red headed Godslayer would be fine, because nobody went sky-diving off an airship hundreds of feet in the air without thinking it through. She was rather relieved that she hadn't eaten any railings for the past few days. She probably caused a few to fall off the airship during that one time where she'd been so hungry, she actually ate the railings.

Main I Battle I Sad

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:31 am