Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU!

sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 105
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aphophis the Snake God of Chaos
    Experience : 1944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Priestess of War
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU! Empty HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU!

Post by sworbet 3rd May 2014, 3:56 am

Hey guys! Long time no write! I am back from school, now its not that hard and we don't have much projects so I can be active again! To all of you who don't know me , I'm sworbet, or sworberry or sorbet or swor, I'm a mage from Blue Pegasus, I'm currently not sure what my magic is since I left in the middle of creating my flame god slayer magic and then, well, I lost my chance by disappearing. I am a cat and panda lover! I have a split personality, her name's Leona. I am fifteen years old (oh wow I'm not sure if I joined here at the age of 12 or 13 0.0). I love music, specifically K-pop but I also don't mind Punk Rock. For those who know me and remember me I want you to know that I missed all of you A LOT! I am glad to see old faces around the Tavern. Leona's always lurking around if you guys miss her and want to talk with her. See you around guys!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU! Swor5_by_gramcrackers-d9qeara
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU! Empty Re: HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU!

Post by Emilia Hawke 3rd May 2014, 4:11 am

Bout damn time you came back <-<

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU! 471 HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU! H05POqb HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU! 471
    Gemma
    Gemma

Bluting

Bluting

Moderator- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 3750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hemokenisis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU! Empty Re: HI~ I MISSED ALL OF YOU!

Post by Gemma 4th May 2014, 9:21 am

K-Pop. Come to Gemma, let's fangirl a bit together. Tell me your feelings about 2NE1 because they've been powering me these past days.
    And of course, welcome back ~

T H E M E  

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:52 am