Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle!

Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

VIP- Demon Slayer- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Theory
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Palm
    Second Magic: Gale Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle! Empty Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle!

Post by Shen Hakuhei 1st May 2014, 3:08 pm

The starry black sky of the previous night had inspired Sango. It had been a night sky full of mystery and wonder. A night sky she was able to meditate over, to collect her thoughts over. Blue Pegasus had been relatively calm lately. Almost quiet even. There wasn't much to do and the members seemed to have become lax. Not something Sango condoned. She had enjoyed the silence of the past few weeks. But the Ace had last night found something again. The burning desire to connect with her physical abilities once more. It was a wonderful feeling, a drive that put a smile up on her face. As she had sat atop the edge of the Arena and let her mind mend together with the forces of the universe, she had found it calling for her body. The enticement to pick the pace back up, to haste through things again had gotten her in its grasp.

The following morning, she wrote a man, who's strength and spirit she could only commend, a letter. Ayazeru Suzumoto. Some people would probably read it as a letter of challenge. But Sango didn't intend it to be one of challenge. It was supposed to be an offer. An offer to get the gears of Blue Pegasus turning again. To create an atmosphere the Guildmaster could be proud of again. And he was simply one of the people she deemed could entrust to create a passionate feeling, to invoke the drive to appear as the mages Fiore thinks they are. The letter had written:

"Dear Ayazeru,

As a fellow mage and member of our beloved guild, I wish to ask you something. You may
    perceive the following as whatever you wish, but my words do not bare hidden intention.

The spirit of Blue Pegasus is a great burden for our group to carry, but having joined the rows
    of the guild that shines the brightest in Fiore, it is each and every ones responsibility. Because
    of that, it is no wonder that there are times in which our spirit burns low, and times in which
    our spirit runs high. The recent drought in activity and lax behavior is not a crime, but a
    privilege that is entitled to our members. Yesterday night however, while the starts were
    burning bright, they ignited my passion. I wish to fuel the spirit of Blue Pegasus again. For that purpose, I wish to exert our bodies and act as two clashing forces, that will cast a thunderous feeling of virility and vibrance.

Won't you please help me? I will await you in the arena 3 days from now. I will pass a message around in Fiore that will herald the start of our clash. I understand, that this might seem as if I am forcing you, but I do want to make sure that our guild can shine in all its greatness once more. Please understand my actions and make sure to be there. We, as the two contestants shall not have a battle to life or death, but a battle of pride and mutual respect for each other. I wish to show not only Shuhei, but also everybody else what we are capable. As a fellow member, I am sure you understand. We might run across each other in the next three days. Don't hesitate to approach me if you have any questions.

In love, a friend.

- Sango"

It was a letter in which she poured all of her heart and speech that she couldn't express through her voice. She didn't like talking, so a letter seemed like the most appropriate and sincere method to make Ayazeru understand why she was doing what she was doing. And she wasn't being devious about it either. Sango had felt that she had been completely honest about her intentions with Ayazeru. Furthermore, she would, after the letter to her fellow guild member was finished, write a letter that she would send to all newspapers and guilds she knew in the next 3 days. It was a letter that was supposed to sound the bell for everyone reading it. The bell that told everyone "Look at us! We are Blue Pegasus! Let us show you our spirit". For the first time in a while, Sango felt true excitement course through her veins. This was what she understood as being a part of Shuhei's guild. The letter read:

"My beloved citizens of Fiore,

I, Sango, the third Ace of Blue Pegasus wish to ignite the flame of Blue Pegasus anew. Without going on about interior regulations, I, Sango, wish to present the world, or at least Fiore, the spirit of Blue Pegasus. I hope that my words will reach far, all over our great country and deep into your hearts. Please accept my offer. 3 days from now, there is a match set up in the Grand Colosseum, the Arena of Blue Pegasus. It will be a dazzling event that everyone who lives in this country is invited to.

Please accept this offer and partake in the writing of the story of Blue Pegasus. Spectate and take a look at the spirit of Blue Pegasus. Make yourselves comfortable with us and lay back as we, Blue Pegasus, show you what we are made of.

Sincerely,
    Sango

-Third Ace of Blue Pegasus"

3 Days Later

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle! Hall3_by_gramcrackers-d6lopii

It was a bright, shining morning. Sango had already entered the Colosseum and was watching the Blue Pegasus members, still tired because of the early hour, set up the Arena to its usual greatness for all of the Citizens to enter and be comfortable with. There would be rations, loges  for the more important people like the mayor of the different cities and the Magic Council. There would be the seat of Shuhei relatively central. The dusty floor was being wiped by some of the guild's water mages. Magic was filling up the place, and it was feeling great. Barriers around the battle ground were created to protect the spectators from any debris and overbearing power. All in all, the day was looking to be great. And despite the guild members still looking somewhat lax, they seemed to anticipate what lied ahead.

With a smile, Sango glided through the halls of the Colosseum and watched her members work, helping where she could. Everyone knew exactly what to do. This was the spirit that she could feel. It was weak, but soon it would shine as brightly as ever. Keeping a look out for Ayazeru as well, she wanted to communicate with him one last time before they would go out to the battlefield. With a brilliant optimism, an ever-growing drive and a burning passion, Sango was looking forward to this day. Truly, her hopes were as high as could be and the first visitors, non-mage citizens of Clover Town, seemed to be the first omen of a successful start.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle! Shen4_by_gramcrackers-db7e971
    / Character /

Battle Theme
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle! Empty Re: Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle!

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd May 2014, 5:41 am

Ayeseru sighed deeply.  Those restless days, staring at the orange filled sky as the sun lowers itself past the large ocean were days familiar to the Shadow Dragon Slayer.  A blank stare into the distance; multiple thoughts dominated his mind, ranging from Shadow, his inner self, the representative of insanity, a part of him that struck fear to others, including his own, to Sephiria, his loved one, someone that could always shine a brilliant radiance in the darkest abyss, someone he could strive for, care for, and love deeply.  These thoughts were in a constant clash, confusing the young Dragon Slayer and sending him into a bewildered state, hence the constant restlessness.  During these days, Ayeseru would stare off into the distance from the balcony outside of his room.

As the sun finished making its generous daily appearance, Ayeseru slowly walked back to his room, removing his large traditional robes, shoes, and pin that would keep his hair tied up, giving it a more royal appearance, leaving him with his jet black pants, placing the stripped clothes on the nearby counter.  He slowly edged to the mirror present in his dorm that would rest on the side of the marble counter.  His body was the fittest it had been during his entire life; well defined collar bones, broad, muscular shoulders, his neck thin but noticeably well defined, it was a very ideal body for any man to have.

That was not his goal, however, his goal was to use his wooden arm to move the bit of hair that would fall in front of his face, covering the large scar, and did that exactly.  He stared at his flaws and wasn't certain what they could mean, in spite of possessing them for a considerable amount of time.  There was no need for a restless man to lose more sleep; a decision of his, meeting Sephiria more often under more...  "Normal" conditions was one he set for himself, and would strive and push for the opportunity.  A sudden grin, and the Shadow Dragon Slayer was already on his bed, closing his eyes, awaiting for any good opportunities.

The following morning.

Ayeseru woke up with a yawn and stretched out as he did every morning, scratching the back of his head lightly and his eyes adjusted back to the world of reality.  The maid that typically came by every morning was present to deliver his food to him; he was strongly against the idea of having someone come by his dorm every single morning to deliver food to him when his capabilities far exceeded that.  He had no desire to feel like a king that has people serve him.  Strangely enough, this morning was different, when a letter was placed in his hands after his food was placed on the table nearby the balcony.

The letter read "From Sango, to Ayazeru".  He couldn't help but smile; Sango was one of the Aces of Blue Pegasus, not one he was personally familiar with, though he heard stories of a beautiful white haired maiden traveling all the way from Desierto to Fiore.  One of the three Goddesses of Blue Pegasus, Ayeseru was curious to see what her inquiries were.  He carefully opened the letter, and read the message that was written to him.

The Letter:

Once more, Ayeseru grinned.  In his mind, the perfect opportunity had arrived to wash away the conflict raging through his mind.  He would definitely accept, and make his way to the Blue Pegasus Arena in three days time.

Three days later

The morning was bright, filled with daylight and optimism.  Ayeseru was making his way to the arena where he would greet Sango and face her.  On his small trip, he saw colossal lines of people from all over Fiore just to see the fight that would take place in that very same day and arena.  It brought about a small sense of nervousness, though it would instantly remove itself once the action would begin.

The arena itself was displayed in its full glory as per usual.  It was set up elegantly and perfectly, each seat appropriate for each person that would come to view the spectacle that was going to be Sango and Ayeseru.  Having been in the said arena once to view Blue Pegasus' full official territory, Ayeseru knew that there would a king-like seat in the relatively central part of the arena's seats, specifically for Shuhei himself.  He felt the magic enter the arena, a feeling he welcomed with open arms.

Ayeseru at this point was walking through the halls, glancing at all he passed by, smiling at all of the hard working members of Blue Pegasus who were giving their best to make such a spectacular event happen.  Ayeseru was unsure as to what he should be doing to help out his fellow members advance the event, and thus kept a look out for Sango who may possible be roaming in the halls herself.  She did set all of it up, after all, so it would make most sense for her to be around the arena, and surely enough, she was.

Ayeseru saw the beautiful white haired, green eyed maiden standing just ten feet away from her, back turned to him currently.  He walked silently towards Sango, poking her shoulder as he was directly behind her, giving her the brightest smile he could possibly give her.  "Hello, my dear friend Sango!"  Ayeseru's voice was filled with excitement, yet, remained gentle all the same, "I apologize for getting to the point quickly, however, I would like to know what I could possibly do to assist our other members, and when we are going to start." Ayeseru sighed in a very good manner, "I am very excited for this event!"

And it was true. Ayeseru felt alive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle! V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shen Hakuhei 3rd May 2014, 10:22 am

As Sango was working, piling up food supplies for the guests later on, letting the coordinator of the Arena do his work, she felt some morning sweat and the workout raising her spirits. It was a nice view, seeing all of the members work so closely together towards a single goal. It put a smile on her face whilst helping with the work. During the time in which she kept up the pace and had completely entered the rythm, still keeping her mind on meeting Ayaseru before the Colosseum would fill. And as it happened, fate played towards her, as she suddenly felt the tapping of a finger on her shoulder, during a moment of concentration. Carrying a wooden plank, a piece of an artwork that was to be presented in the entrance of the arena, she turned around, causing the plank to almost hit a girl behind her.

"Whoa!" Sango heard from behind her, having turned her face towards Ayaseru. Jolting together, she realized that she had to slowly lower the plank if she wanted to have a quiet conversation. Doing so, the plank hit the ground with a hollow sound. Turning around and bowing in apology, the girl let her off in a respectful manner and a kind advice to watch out with heavy stuff. Moving her body back around to face Ayaseru without any trouble this time, she took a deep and pricing glance at his face. He seemed to be in a good mood, having momentarily casted aside other worldly worries. It seemed that there was nothing that could still go wrong anymore. As a sign of greeting, Sango opened her arms and fell around the mage's neck in a flight of friendship and happiness about his good mood.

In that moment, another member came and interrupted their greeting. "Hey, you two. You're the contestants. I overheard that you want to help, Suzumoto. But we're really stuffed with manpower. So please don't think about it. Just get ready for the main event. Good luck to you two." As Sango had just wanted to signalize to him that there was no need for them to help anymore, she let her arms glide back from his neck and look deep into his eyes once more. With a slight nod of her head, she tried to signalize Ayaseru to follow her down to the battle field. Then, starting to one by one starting to rush towards the edge of the highest story of the Colosseum they were currently on, she looked back at the mage and gave him a wave to follow her.

Darting down the rocky, stair-like, diagonally downwards moving development of the stories' structure, she landed at the very bottom of the arena only seconds after. Checking up to see if Ayaseru had followed her, she felt a breeze glide through her hair. Causing it to move in front of her eyes, she brushed it aside with her hand. Her eyes were fixed on Ayaseru and watched him closely. She didn't exactly know how to approach him with words. She surely wished that he would be able to simply understand what she wanted to tell him, but ultimately, she would likely have to use words to ultimately convey what she wanted him to hear. It was supposed to be a fight of mutual respect and fun. Yet, she wanted to make him understand that this was not something to be taken lightly. It was a complicated matter, and words were likely the only way to convey the complexity.

/ Character /

Battle Theme
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 6th May 2014, 7:57 am

Ayeseru was slightly confused.  Upon his arrival, Sango made no words to communicate, but rather, actions, very peculiar ones at that.  Wrapping her arms around his neck and staring into his eyes, Ayeseru received mixed messages from the silent Goddess.  Lasting only momentarily, one of the members who was aiding in the organization of the upcoming battle interrupted the moment, stating that Ayeseru would need to do nothing, merely prepare for the battle.  As the Ace of Blue Pegasus let go of the embrace and continued to stare into his eyes for the next few moments, she nodded and gave him a wave, which Ayeseru presumed was to follow Sango.

He walked silently after the white haired woman.  The question lingering in his mind was "Why?".  Why would one of the Aces of Blue Pegasus, one of the Three Goddesses of Blue Pegasus, desire to battle him when there were more worthy opponents?  Ayeseru's lips opened, only to shut instantly with no noise emitting from them once more when they had encountered the rocky, diagonally moving development of the stories' structure.  Sango darted down, and Ayeseru followed suit almost straight after.  Breeze against your skin was always a nice feeling, especially on a big day such as the current one.

Ayeseru landed with very little sound; though it was a long way, Ayeseru was quite adept with controlling the sound he emitted every time he would land.  It would seem that at this stage, they were both at the bottom of the arena.  Ayeseru looked over to Sango, who had her own eyes fixed on him, yet remained just as silent all the same.  He walked over towards the maiden till he was about a foot away from her; didn't want to get too close in case she'd feel uncomfortable with it.  He opened his mouth, but shut it almost instantly, shaking his fist.  It was a habit of his that he preformed when he was unable to think of exactly what to do, or in this particular case, say.

He took a deep breath and released it, deciding the best choice would be to ask questions one at a time.  "Sango...", Ayeseru began, "Why are you so silent?"  Ayeseru asked the question with some slight, evident nervousness.  He had little to no women experience with the exception of meeting a few women here and there, and Sephiria.  Regardless, that only counted towards them.  He wasn't the most confident with his ability to speak to them, and had no desire to potentially ruin any possible, beautiful friendships, hence why his slight awkwardness and hesitation.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shen Hakuhei 6th May 2014, 9:34 am

Her focused eyes followed Ayaseru as he landed at the very northern end of the battle grounds, attempting to perhaps get a read on the man. Or should she rather say boy? Sango had the age of the young magician in the back of her memory, but just now, looking at him did she notice the still juvenile facial features. They revealed a reluctance that she could not quite categorize as either negative or positive. Perhaps he had doubts about himself and this day. On the other hand however, were the scars that marked his face. Even though Sango surely didn't want to think of them in the manner, but the marks labeled him. Having not spent all that much time with any member to truly bond with, she wondered where they came from.

Losing the thoughts, her light feet swept around the area. She desired to move. The day gave her the drive to let her body dance around, even in the most feeble ways. As Ayaseru approached her, she backed off. It wasn't a careful or even disgusted backing off. More of a light step, attempting to convey that there was no hostility or aversion in her behavior but simply personal space she wished to keep. Yet, the mage seemed tense. His words seemed confused, almost eager to her. It was a question she didn't expect. Stopping her movements, she snickered and smiled at him. The words coming out of her mouth were light. She wanted to give them a distinctive tone that would simply sit on the shoulders without pressing down.

"I merely don't enjoy talking." She exclaimed with a soft but resounding voice. It was a voice that seemed to almost attempt to inseminate Ayaseru that he had no repulsion to fear from her. Sango seized her swift steps and stood still. Tilting her head to an angle in which she would watch the members do their chores, the positive atmosphere didn't vanish despite her lost smile. "But spoken language seems to be the only method to tell you what I feel." She added and took a determined stance with a wide chest that was now turned towards her colleague. It was supposed to show both pride and openness in the face of her soon-to-be opponent. Without letting her positive atmosphere fade, Sango approached Ayaseru in the same manner he had just approached her.

Stretching out her hand, she looked at him with a touch of seriousness and simultaneous light-heartedness. "I have respect for you, and all of the members here. But the following will be a battle. And although its purpose is to simply present, I wish to convey my utmost feelings in this presentation. To make sense of my words: I will not go easy on you, Ayaseru." Almost like a booming sound, her delicately placed words came along with a thunderous voice that made for a quite contrasting figure of speech. Having done her veriest to make herself understandable, she wished to shake her opponent's hand. From this point on, she would perceive him as the mage she would soon battle, and not the younger, somewhat interesting looking boy from before.

/ Character /

Battle Theme
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th May 2014, 1:18 pm

If they were careful, both Ayeseru and Sango would hear a crowd of people talking over the sound of from the arena continued to work all around them.

"OI, AYESERU!!!" as one or both of them wheeled about, they would see Heero approaching with his usual open shirt; blue pants, and samurai like sandals. Around him; were a fleet of fangirls that seemed to walk and bounce as he did in unison; only they were completely devoid of thoughts; as hearts replaced their eyes.

"Did you hear how he called his name?!"
    "Who else would speak to a Dragon Slayer that way?!"

The girls all swooned at once; as Heero closed his eyes and sparkled, flicking his nose as he walked through the open gates of the arena. As he got closer towards Ayeseru, the feeling of being near another Slayer peaked in his body and mind as arguably one of the strongest wizards in Fiore; although not near the brightest outside of battle approached.

Heero yawned and scratched his hair as comically he would look around Ayeseru as his head would pop over the dark haired Slayer's shoulder.

'MUSH!'

Heero facepalmed Ayeseru to the side and at light speed had his arm sparkling around this white haired wizard; of Blue Pegasus.

"Well, well, I see Siren's not the only thing cooking Shuhei has over here at Blue Pegasus." Heero said from near her; his golden eyes met hers up close. "Why waste time with a bum like Ayeseru, eh?!"

"I do have a crowd that'd suit you just fine." Heero closed his eyes and pointed a thumb over his shoulder at the crowd of fangirls who swooned the moment Heero noticed them.

He did everything in his power to piss off this woman; to see if she had any fire in her or if she was just another lame person with more morals than good spirit or wit. He was a Fairy Tail wizard after all; honor had a different meaning to him than most.

× Bio
    × Magic

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle! Rose

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 7th May 2014, 11:09 am

Siren had received the notice that the two other Aces were going to be fighting in the Colosseum and was taken back at first.  For one,  it said it was going to happen in only 3 days time.  That was much too soon for a lot of people to be able to attend the event or plan to make preparations and so on.   She was also concerned at first as to whether or not that'd be a good idea,  for two aces to fight one another,  but Siren quickly disregarded the thought.   

So long as neither party took it personally if they lost and it was established that it was a friendly match akin to a simple spar,  then there wasn't really any issue there.  On her own crew she made sure no crewmembers fought each other outside of sparring rings because it could foster poor attitudes towards others with exceptions every now and then when they took the form of contests.   

She hated to see her daughters fight one another,  especially when there was negative emotions there in or out of the ring.  The letter,  however,  was written by Sango and she sounded nothing but hopeful and... well, respectful.   The letter didn't say anything as to Shuhei's approval but as far as Siren was concerned she was happy to attend the event and witness.   It was a noble effort on Sango's part to boost morale within the guild as they see two of the guild's top mages express their magic and so long as they were good sports it could very well inspire those mages who were still tempering their magic and resolving any struggles in the guild's teams.

Siren reflected on the matter at the time before carrying on with her day,  and now that the day of the event had arrived she found herself reflecting on it once more as she sat in her captain's chair of her ship high above the Colosseum looking down on the arena from the monitors in front of her,  her first mate sitting by her side manipulating the view of the monitors as her Archive magic took in all that happened in the area.  

More monitors appeared throughout the ship as her crewmembers could witness the event themselves,  though a number of her crew were given leave to go sit among the crowd around the arena itself.   Most her crew on the other hand... well, they still didn't trust this planet.  most were still superstitious and wary of the sheer volume of magic here and didn't trust mages other than those few in command on her ship and herself.   Others were still recovering and immunizing themselves to the new planet's microorganisms.  

Reclining in her seat,  Siren tapped a few buttons on a console to her left and a bucket of popcorn appeared momentarily there after.  She crunched on a small fistful and set it between her and her daughter, the first mate,  as more popcorn appeared throughout the ship for her crewmembers to enjoy.   Nevermind where it came from or the sudden disappearance of popcorn from vendors below in the arena.  No.  Nevermind that indeed.

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle! NvVyM98

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle! CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 8th May 2014, 11:02 am

Ayeseru simply grinned in response to Sango's words.  That's exactly what he wanted to hear.  "That fantastic!  It would've been slightly disappointing if you would even think of not unleashing your full potential, Sango."  Ayeseru wasn't certain what would take place now; he was extremely awkward with others in his current state of mind, though luckily, it was broken when an all too familiar voice came booming from the corner.  Ayeseru looked sideways, and sure enough, Heero, the Dragon Slayer of Lightning was approaching both Sango and himself.

Initially, Ayeseru's face lightened up somewhat, as he had recalled the Lightning Slayer from a job they both took a while back and completed successfully.  Ayeseru waved towards Heero,  speaking with excitement.  "Hello Heero!  I'm glad to see that you could make it!  No-"  Ayeseru's words came to a halt as Heero popped a head over, the Shadow Dragon Slayer lowering his hand in confusion.  An unexpected sudden movement, and Ayeseru found himself to be located near Heero's fans after he had been slapped away, whilst he gave the white haired maiden a "generous" offer.

On a regular basis, women would surround Ayeseru as well; being a part of the Wizard Saints generally gave you that privilege.  With Heero around, though, and Ayeseru not being quite as famous as him, the women simply fell over their heels for him.  He got up and sighed deeply, noticing Garfield was nowhere to be found or smelled, regardless, his goal was different.  He approached Heero in a calm matter, with a bright smile.

"Hey, Heero...", he put the palm of his hand around the back of his neck, then clutching it and squeezing tightly, "You're only here to wish the both of us good luck..."  Ayeseru squeezed even tighter, his smile now twitching, "...Right?"  He understood Heero's intentions, and wished to have no real interruptions.

As much as he hated to admit it, Ayeseru thought Heero had a good way around women.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 8th May 2014, 12:41 pm

Kyll just so happened to be in town when she noticed the huge crowd gathering. She shoved her way through the people. "Excuse me.. pardon me..." Kyll's eyes opened when she saw the sparkling man. It seemed as if there were sparkles coming off of her face as well. She looked around to see a group of swooning fan girls. "Excuse me..." Kyll said poking one of the women. She held both of her hands on her head. "Who is that?" Kyll pointed to the sparkling young gentleman down in the center of the gathering.

"You never heard of Heero? He's the dreamiest guy all around. He models for Sorcerer's Magazine." Kyll then nodded.

"And what is he doing down there?" Kyll asked out of curiosity.

"Well those two are supposed to fight later on, but... Heero is down there putting his moves on the woman down there." The lady replied.

Kyll put a hand through her bangs and smirked. "Well that's mighty rude. I mean what if she doesn't appreciate that. Someone needs to cool him off." Kyll gave a mischievous smile and thanked the young woman. This man fit the description of what the merchant said about her frying pan. She giggled. Kyll always wanted to test out the merchant's theory on the charmed weapon. She snuck through the crowd and some how made it behind Heero. She held out her hand and the iron cast pan appeared floating with the handle above the palm of her hand. She gripped her fingers around the handle and sent a fast but rather gentle tap on Heero's head. "I always wanted to test this out," Kyll said with a smile waving to both the tan woman and the blue haired young man. "Sorry to interrupt."

Themes:
    Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shen Hakuhei 8th May 2014, 2:08 pm

(OOC: Posting Order - Sango, Heero, Chaotic Rumble, Kyll Vie

Sirenine is out of the posting order as her character is not physically present.)

Sango was glad that she was able to express herself correctly. With a happy but visibly determined expression she gave a nod of approval towards Ayaseru. It was a peculiar posture and physiognomy the boy had. It continued to reveal some insecurities. Likely because he was still young. As was she, but the circumstances she had went through in the past 10 years that moved her into the position she currently stood in had enabled her to surpass the uncertain sentiments that came with being a person. She was now standing in the midst of life. And as her legs were grounded, a droll appearance rolled up on the battlegrounds.

Before all else, Sango understood the positive and outgoing aura that surrounded the oncoming man, as well as his flock of followers. Her eyes started to focus on the scene in front of her. A scene in which she would unwillingly partake in just a bit. The relatively sluggish steps and greeting towards them was followed by a limp strike that promptly landed in Ayaseru's face, causing him to scuttle sideways right into the culmination of the group of females following the man that Ayaseru had called Heero so familiarly. Whilst Sango wanted to ensue into a wondrous tranquility about this odd man's nature, time worked against her. In an instant, Heero had closed the distance and physical space between them, with an arm wrapped around her neck. A compliment to her and explicitly friendly derogation towards Ayaseru later, Sango had concentrated on Heero's mention of Siren.

Siren, as called by people who knew her. Sirenine est Athrawes, as told to her by Shuhei. Captain Redlocke, as called by the peculiar group of people that called themselves sky pirates. Sango had heard a lot about her as well as encountered her in person. But never had she took the chance to communicate with her. In her mind, it had been a too short span of time spent in Blue Pegasus. Sango set her priorities to bond with the members of Blue Pegasus that still needed guidance or a spokesperson. She had wanted to meet people that were still at the beginning of magehood, and subsequently move through the steps on the hierarchy of the guild. In the time being, she hadn't made it to the very top yet.

Raising her head, Sango looked to the sky. She had been told by the White Wizard that she used to reside high up where no one could see her. Questioning if the most ominous member of Blue Pegasus was watching, Sango liked to believe that she caught the glimpse of a structure high in the sky as she squinted her eyes. In that moment she was able to spot the silhouette of a frying pan that would land on Heero's head with a sharpish, light tone. Then, Sango glided out of Heero's grip with a soft but swift and distinct motion that wound her sideways, to let her encounter another figure.

With a smile and a bob of her head, she signified a greeting towards the relatively small woman, a pure and gifted atmosphere surrounding her. Tidy and civil closed marked innocence and gave off the arc-typical image of a native Fioran. Turning back to Ayaseru, the group of girls and Heero, Sango rested her eyes upon the battleground. It was a novel feeling that surrounded the place.

Last edited by Sango on 8th May 2014, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

/ Character /

Battle Theme
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 8th May 2014, 3:08 pm

As Heero held his arm around the woman, she looked him up and down in a somewhat friendly manner before Heero felt a hand shortly after on the back of his neck, he immediately spun around and grabbed Ayeseru by the neck as well.

In a Slayer staredown, a red lightning bolt passed between their eyes as Ayeseru smiled at Heero even while they held a throat lock.

"W-what?! You can't grab me by the neck just to ask a question you bastard!" a comical staredown ensued as from nowhere; Heero heard footsteps behind him but before he could let go, he felt what felt like a complete tidal wave hit him.

A random girl from the crowd had clocked him with a frying pan, but; this was no normal pan! For some reason Heero's body was completely paralyzed in the sandy floor of the arena. As he twitched comically, his eyes would try to look behind himself as the huge crowd of fangirls screamed in terror at the fact that Heero had been assaulted.

The group of fangirls quickly surrounded who they didn't know was Kyll and began asking her questions about the frying pan. Their eyes glowing red.

"W-what's the godamn deal with this?!" Heero began screaming and flailing, as an Orange Exceed would descend arms crossed as his wings flapped him straight downward, as he landed with a 'plop' on Heero's head, sitting right down on his paralyzed blue hair.

"Defeated by a frying pan?! I leave for one moment and this is what it's come to!" Garfield had his arms crossed and swished his tail as his wings vanished. Opening one eye, he saw Ayeseru and put on a pair of sunglasses from out of nowhere. "...Ayeseru's here, I have to act cool now." Garfield hopped off of Heero's head, swishing his tail back and forth for a moment before he began flailing on his head and calling him useless as Heero cried a river of anime tears, still paralyzed on the ground.

"Oi, anyway. Where's Master Shuhei and Leon?!" Garfield inquired about his fellow Exceed along with Shuhei; as he adjusted his sunglasses in the bright sunlight of the spring day here in Clover.

Other than the sound of an Exceed walking towards Ayeseru and hopping up on his head, the only thing that could be heard now were the fangirls yelling at Kyll as Heero still remained paralyzed in the dirt; crying, yet still sparkling.

× Bio
    × Magic

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rift Skin
    Second Magic: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Magic:

Post by Zeon 8th May 2014, 5:19 pm

Alexander was just watching this spectacle from a distance, the crowd of fangirls seemed to follow this man like if he was some kind of star. Secretly to Alexander it looked like the man was a participant to a gay pride parade. No straight man should ever sparkle like that and not get away with being straight. Chuckling to himself he lit the cigarette and just watched the fun ensue. There was little reason to intervene in any of their affairs, they were people of light and he was just a good old fashion rebel. They were good people, Alexander’s mind gave no doubt about it. They were however were controlled by the laws of the Magic Council. Something that Alexander did not agree with, but they had the freedom to chain themselves. Chains that they would have to break themselves.

Still regardless of his thoughts about them, the tournament was a bold idea for Blue Pegasus. Drive people over to them by beating the living crap out of each other. Sounds a bit counterproductive in a way, but who was he to stop them from sending each other to a hospital? Well it would be entertaining to watch at the very least, a way to learn new combat techniques from watching the 2 aces fight each other. People that could possibly be much stronger than he was, but that was why he was here. This was a chance to learn as well as entertainment.

He lit a Lacrima cigarette and started to smoke the cigarette, secretly it was a way to feed himself fire without setting a house of fire. A small chuckle escaped his lips, one of the fangirls touched Mr. Sparkles with a frying pan and seemed to freeze him in place. This was entertaining to watch to say the least, the fairy lady was very mischievous. They have not met, but he already liked her. Now he wished that he had some popcorn to continue watching this show, but they kept mysteriously disappearing through the arena. So he just settled on cigarettes for now and continued watching this pre-game show.
    Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 9th May 2014, 6:38 am

“Ah! Where’d Heero go? I only looked away for three seconds! Why did I even take my eye off him?” A young woman whined as she was trapped in a horde of fangirls, looking around for the Dragon slayer. She had come with him in order to meet the participants of this battle, and in hopes of getting a closer look at two of the strongest mages in Fiore. Unfortunately for the young white haired woman at the moment, she was trapped within a horde of Heero’s fangirls who wouldn’t let her through. Of course she could just power her way through them, but right now she felt like that would be a bad idea.

Especially in a different guild’s hometown.

The young woman, also known as Chikane, was dragged along with the girls as she tried to find the man she had come with. The Fairy Tail guild master was in a situation she found quite unfortunate, and she began thinking that maybe if she had come on her own she wouldn’t be in this predicament. Heero had a reputation, and yet she still tagged along with him. This was probably one of her more stupid moments, listing extremely high on her very long list of dumb moves she’s made.

And yet, she wasn’t feeling regret for her choice. It was nice to get out of the guild and just go somewhere. She had been confined to the guild hall for far too long, and needed a break in order to continue with her work effectively. Chikane had practically been fine with the fangirls, although the constant jabbering they did about Heero was starting to irritate her slightly. Dragging her along on their journey to get to the dragon slayer, albeit unintentionally, had just added the fuel to the flame.

Chikane kept her ears open however, and eventually heard the sound of her guild member’s voice. It was clearly his, and he was addressing someone else. Chikane smiled and started to move closer to the sound of the voice through the horde of obviously love-struck fangirls. The guild master had to weave her way through quickly, because it seemed that something was going on in the very front. The white haired mage might have knocked a couple into each other, but she was too busy trying to get to her guild member that Chikane neither cared nor checked.

If they got hurt in the process, then maybe she would apologize.

Chikane had finally made it to the front of the crowd of fangirls, and was greeted by what she believed to be quite the odd sight. Heero, the very man she was looking for, was trying to choke another male who had blue hair. The other male had grabbed the back of Heero’s neck, and was holding it pretty tightly. Standing not too far away was a tan skinned white haired woman, who Chikane could not put a name to. The blue haired male was probably Ayeseru Suzumoto, a wizard saint and another dragon slayer just like Heero. Chikane began to walk forward towards them in order to complain at Heero about leaving her, but then something extremely odd happened.

A random black-haired woman came out of the crowd and, in an event that baffled Chikane, tapped Heero on the head with a frying pan. What astonished Chikane even more was that Heero had fallen down and did not get back up. The woman was swarmed by Heero’s fangirls, while Heero’s exceed partner Garfield landed on the dragon slayer. The exceed spoke a bit before hopping off his face and walking over to the blue haired male, who Chikane now knew for a fact to be Ayeseru. Chikane decided this was the time to make her appearance.

“Heeeeero!” Chikane used her whiny voice as she approached the downed wizard saint. “Why did you leave me behind!!” Chikane complained to him with a pout on her face. “I was stuck aloneee! Heero! Are you even listening to me?!” Chikane bent down and began poking Heero repeatedly in his face. The white haired guild master didn’t acknowledge the others yet, waiting for them to grab her attention before saying anything.

“Heero! Answer me! Why are you on the ground?! Why did you leave your guild master behind?!! Heeeroooooo!”

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 9th May 2014, 2:54 pm

Ayeseru scratched the back of his head after certain events took place, confused.  To begin, Heero completely misinterpreted the message Ayeseru was sending him, and in fact retaliated to Ayeseru's actions by grabbing his throat, a comical staredown taking place.  Whilst Heero had a more angry, comical anime face, as the staredown continued, Ayeseru's smile formed into a comical anime unamused face.  A woman from seemingly nowhere had appeared in the scene, wielding what was apparently "The Frying Pan of Doom", as Ayeseru dubbed after witnessing its effects; a simple tap on the head was more than enough to have Heero out cold on the ground.

As the women wielding the Frying Pan of Doom spoke and apologized, Ayeseru simply shook his head in response and smiled brightly.  "Oh no, do not worry, madame!  It's quite alright.  We are going to begin soon, after all."  From the sky would descend another all too familiar face that most people would describe as an angel...  While in reality, it was just an orange cat with wings, though Ayeseru could appreciate such a creature greatly, because, after all, it was Heero's trusted companion; Garfield.

Upon gazing on Garfield land on the fallen blue haired Saint's head, Ayeseru couldn't help but smile once more.  "Hey there, Garfield!"  Ayeseru would pat the exceed who would hop up on his head.  "It's been a long time, hasn't it?"  The party wasn't done there, though.  Oh no, Ayeseru felt as though the excitement and crowd was only beginning!  Another new unfamiliar face approached from out of the crowd of crying fan girls worrying over Heero, except, this one hadn't appeared to be a fan girl.

Instead, she was whiny.  White hair, and a different aura to her; those were the three traits were the ones that stood out most to Ayeseru, though he couldn't help but laugh upon witnessing her actions.  Apparently, she was the guild master of Fairy Tail, which came as a surprise to Ayeseru, who stopped to think.  What in the world happened to Ebony?  Or the guild master after that, I believe her name was Mari..?  Ayeseru looked up to Garfield, though shook his head against the idea of asking.  Not now...  Not in this atmosphere.

Ayeseru snapped his fingers upon seeing one of the Blue Pegasus' members who happened to be carrying a tray of royal food, presumably for after the battle, who walked over to the Shadow Dragon Slayer.  The person carried some of the most delicious looking fish anyone could gaze upon.  "Mind if you leave these here?  I'm feeling slightly hungry..."  The mage simply nodded in response and handed Ayeseru the tray, walking by their normal way.  Ayeseru put the tray of fish on a ledge somewhere and spoke to Garfield with a grin.  "All yours."

Ayeseru sighed in a good manner.  Things were coming together well.  Old friends were popping up, and new faces were always a pleasant sight to see, though a strange scent from the distance was unnerving him.  Regardless, that was not a day to worry of danger.  It was one of pure excitement, fun, and one to be regarded as a true spectacle.  He walked over to Sango, and gave her smile.  "People are coming!  This is wonderful, don't you think?  However..."  Ayeseru pointed out towards all of the arena seats that were nearly filled up, "We might want to start very soon, don't you think?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 9th May 2014, 5:58 pm

Kyll looked at the angry fan girls. "He's fine... HE'S FINE..." Yet they didn't hear her until she gripped her fist and stomped her foot on the ground making a loud bang. The girls looked at Kyll and shied away. She gave a sigh and knelt down to Heero. "You know..." She helped him up and smile at the two mages around her. "To get hit by me, Kyll Vie, a former Rising Star... Is kind of funny. What makes it embarrassing is that I disabled you. Considering you're a Wizard Saint and all." She looked at Ayaseru and Sango. She bowed. "I've never met anyone from Blue Pegasus before. It's an honor to meet you both. I've heard a little about Shuhei from some of the stories Master Zeno has told me. Now I'm thrilled to see this event." She looked over at the new comer with a grin. [color=yellow]"Don't worry Guild Master... He's fine. He just got a taste of Twinkie. My new frying pan. To be fair, he was asking for it hitting on this fair maiden over here and all."[color]

Kyll grinned as she whispered into his ear. "You're living up to your sister's stories." She looked at the group. "Ma'am..." She said to Chikane. "We can take him to the audience's seats. If we can keep the fan girls away that is..." Kyll sighed and shook him a bit. [color=yellow]"Don't know why this guy has never heard of 'sunglasses' and 'boat hats.' Don't famous people want to keep their identity hidden or something?" Kyll laughed and then kept a warm happy smile. Just like Einrich's aura, Kyll's was warm and welcoming. "Oh hey, Heero... Let me get you out of that state with your body." She started to walk him away. "AFTER we get you away from the other Wizard Saint here."

Themes:
    Shen Hakuhei
    Shen Hakuhei

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Shen Hakuhei 11th May 2014, 2:52 pm

(OOC: New posting order

Sango, Heero, Chikane, Chaotic Rumble, Kyll Vie

Zenneth and Sirenine are out of the posting order as their characters are not physically present in the direct vicinity of the two protagonists of this thread.

NOTICE: After this post, every character will be able to make exactly ONE more post. New characters can make ONE single entry post as well. There won't be any socialization after that. Once I deem that enough time (likely 1 or 2, maybe 3 days) have passed, then Chaotic Rumble and I will start to fight.)

Sango noticed the consistent atmosphere. It's fresh feeling was only out rivaled by its purity. There was no trace of negativity or ill will within the confines of the conversation. The ever soothing words of the characters before her pleased Sango. It was nice that Ayaseru had such friends. But as she was noticing that the main attention was drifting away from her and Ayaseru, as a flying feline creature descended onto the battlegrounds. Wondering, but not questioning, Sango simply accepted it and watched as Ayaseru communicated with the winged cat.

As her eyes then concentrated on the seemingly paralyzed Heero lying to the group's feet, she started to feel the magical weight of these people. Especially as a certain white-haired woman with a quite peculiar clothing style knelt to Heero's feet, she could feel an inflamed, restless soul. It seemed to her as if the woman had just recently come to the amount of strength she was just at. It was strange to her. It felt almost insecure, but she couldn't quite categorize the notions her instinct made. Despite Heero's exuberant and obnoxious character, he seemed to polarize the people around him. It was almost as if he was position at the very center within the frame of their attention.

Taking a small step and patting Ayaseru on the shoulder, Sango gave him a confident and friendly nod and a smile. She would take her leave now. Stepping out of the group, she started to look around the crowd. Here and there, Sango picked up vigorous presences. She even spotted what seemed to be part of Siren's crew. Raising an eyebrow, she confirmed herself that Siren was probably indeed watching. From here on out, it could just get interesting. Sango would inform the announcers that the event would begin in about 2 to 3 hours, and the entertainment program they had worked out should be executed while the main event wouldn't start. This program would range from some circus-worthy shows and general presentation of Blue Pegasus' wide array of fields of expertise.

Entering the preparatory halls in which the personal rooms would be, Sango would take a last shower and meditate to mentally prepare herself. Then, in another while, he fight against Ayaseru would start. With her mind not giving thought to anything else, she felt the nervousness creep up on her. An interesting feeling, one that she rarely felt. But as all of this was completely new to her, she was looking forward to the experience.

/ Character /

Battle Theme
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 12th May 2014, 3:57 pm

The blue haired wizard on the ground cursed to himself about this situation; his mumblings were only overshadowed by the fact that he still couldn't move.

"OI! You! How long does this shit last?!" he barked comically as the fangirls swooned again. Even those in the crowded stands had hearts explode around them.

"Ah! He sounds so threatening when he's mad!"

"My goodness you're right! What a fiery young man!

No one gets mad like, Heero!"

Comically Heero's head would grow to a size above the stadium as his teeth went sharp.

"I'm paralyzed damnit! Now's not the time!!!" as he did this in a flash he was back to normal on the ground as the fangirls cried rivers of tears at his reaction. In a blink of an eye, Heero heard another voice; a familiar one. Chikane, their newest Guild Master after Mari had vanished into thin air. Likely to go off and try and find Igneel again; although Heero wouldn't tell anyone about this if it were true, as he suspected it was. He hadn't been able to find Zeuslogia either; and he'd gone out of the country to look for him.

"W-what are you doing here, Master?!" he twitched again as he tried to move as a large sweatdrop appeared over his head; he'd forgotten he was paralyzed. Oh no, not with her around. "What?! Leave you behind! I didn't even know you were following me!!!" he yelled at her from his downed position. As she continued to pepper him with questions as to why he took off; he got frustrated. A 'pissed off' mark appeared over his head when the dark haired girl who'd whacked him knelt down and began whispering in his ear.

As they made eye contact, Heero's eyes would pulse Slayer red once before returning to normal as she mentioned Alye and partially because he was pissed off at her.

"You think I care what she has to say about me? Tsk." the girl said something about unfreezing him as Heero merely laid there. "Y-yeah, that'd be nice." Heero was helped up by several girls as the dark haired one began to walk him away herself, his arm around her shoulder.

Fit and cut up as he was; he was probably kind of heavy. But then he sensed that this girl was a wizard as well; so this wouldn't be that tough for her; she was way stronger than any normal girl would be as a wizard.

A sideways shot of Heero and Kyll walking was shown, as Heero spoke without looking at her.

"You said you know my sister? You must be from Eclipse Soul then....I'll bet you know Einrich to huh? Wait---is your name Kyll?" he looked over at her briefly as his Dragon-like sense of smell led him down a series of thoughts as he recognized scents. "I...have someone in a jar who wants to meet you really bad back at my house."

A sweatdrop passed over Heero's head as he thought about how cruel that sounded.

"Uh....forget how that sounded! But when you get a chance; you need to visit me in Magnolia. I'm kinda going against what Einrich's pink haired ass wants; but honestly I think it's better for you to make these decisions for yourself."

The sideways shot of them walking would change to a shot of behind them as they finally went out of view of everyone in the arena. The crowd of 60 or 70 fangirls began dispersing as well; as Garfield caught up to Kyll and Heero on their way out of the exit tunnel.

"Oi, oi! Wait for me!" the Exceed was seen flying down one of the exit tunnels after them in a whirl of it's orange tail and white wings.

× Bio
    × Magic

Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 14th May 2014, 9:50 am

Chikane stopped poking her guild member in the face and looked upwards towards the dark haired woman. “The name is Chikane. Not guild master.” The white haired guild master told the woman with respect in her tone. They were about the same in terms of magical power, but Chikane was no fool even if she acted like one a lot of the time. This woman had to have way more battle experiences than Chikane, thus she had a slight one up on the guild master. Besides, this was an event for people to enjoy. Being polite was something she could do easily, and since this woman had no hostile intentions towards neither her nor Heero, she would be as respectful as possible while correcting her.

Chikane stood on her own two feet while a few girls, including the woman who had knocked down Heero, helped him up. The woman and the wizard saint began to walk towards an exit tunnel, while Chikane stayed behind alongside the other wizard saint Ayeseru. She turned towards him and gave him a bow. “I apologize for not introducing myself towards the competitors. I wish I could have introduced myself properly, but I like messing with my guild members. Its fun to me.” Chikane chuckled behind her hand. The white haired demon bowed once more towards Ayeseru. “My name is Noriko Hitsugaya, newest guild master of Fairy Tail. I go by Chikane however, as it is a personal preference. I hope I can see an exciting fight today. And in the future,” Chikane smirked as she raised a fist and lit it on fire. “I wish to test my skills against one of the two of you myself. I hope that when that day comes, we have an enjoyable battle!” The white haired flame mage smiled before turning back towards the retreating bodies of Kyll and Heero. “Well, I must leave you to prepare for the fight. I wish you all the luck Ayeseru Suzumoto!” And with that, Chikane left, leaving only a trail of blue flames behind her. However, her voice would still be able to be heard.

“Heero! Waiiiiit! I want to show you something! Don’t unparalyze him yet ma’am! I need to show him some really funny things!”

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 14th May 2014, 10:32 am

Naziel was walking through the crowds when he noticed somewhat of a spectacle in front if him, he saw Chikane, his Guild Master talking to a group of people and then a peculiar guy being carried away by someone. After he saw Chikane blur with her usual fire spell Naziel stepped out and saw a coin purse had been dropped as he ran after the blue haired guy. Naziel was wearing his deep red half unbuttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing his Fairy Tail guild mark on his left forearm. His dark jeans and open boots were messy from the journey as his counter part Peep the Exceed sat on his shoulder blinking at the blue haired man as they approached. Naziel's blood red eyes and white hair gave him a rather unique look as he eventually caught up to the pair; " Hey... You okay pal? I think you dropped this when you were kinda paralysed..." Naziel cocked an eyebrow as he poked him in the face gently a few times as Peep looked him over still holding the man's coins.

Naziel was too fascinated by this stranger for some unknown reason and wanted to kow what caused his issues. The Water Dragon Slayer took a deep breath and walked along side the guy who was still being carried by the girl and took his other arm; " Well you look stuck buddy! Wouldn't wanna be you right about now... You look familiar somehow though and I can't think why? You need A hand?" Naziel put his finger too his chin with a sigh before poking his face a few more times. The young Dragon Slayer couldn't help but grin for a moment as Peep looked at Naziel; " Hey Nazzy can I dribble on him? Maybe it'll make him better?" He chirped up happily with a devilish smirk. "I wouldn't recommend it Peep, this guy might just go and kick your ass!" He smirked. Naziel could see countless girl swooning and fantasizing about this guy which made Naziel feel slightly uneasy.

Blue Pegasus: A Spectacle! 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 14th May 2014, 2:16 pm

Hidden, perfectly hidden. Viola had her luck to have bought a fox mask to hide her face from the crowds of people that were swarming Heero. She recognized the name from the first day she had entered the Fairy Tail guild hall. Though she wanted to go up and talk to the mages, her gut told her to stick off into the side-lines, but off to the side-lines of the crowds of fan-girls her eyes had came across a familiar white haired man. Her guild master. A wicked grin would then make it's way onto her lips, though they weren't visible, that was then she would then approach her master from behind, jumping onto his back as though she were a child. At least, her fragile body made it seem that way. "Alex, you should've told me you were coming to something like this." she breathed, leaping off of his back and standing next to him. "It's me.." she then leaned forward. "Viola, I'm wearing this so fans don't attack me as-well." she whispered, leaning back to press her thumb into her chest. "Ever since I modelled for the Sorcerers Magazine I get attack with screaming and hugging when-ever I set foot outside my house.. It's been dreadful." she said, slumping forward as a dark cloud floated over-top of her.

It had been true though, ever since that day Viola's fans had grown crazier. Before it was only two girls that would approach her, asking her questions or asking for her auto-graph, now it was crowds of them. "I never thought you would come to something like this." she said, looking off to gaze apon the mages from afar, her hands placed on her hips. "We should go greet them, I mean, just because Nox Animus is considered a Dark Guild doesn't mean we actually are? Right?" she questioned, peering over her shoulder to look up at him. Like usually Alex towered over her, well, everybody towered over her. Some day.. Some day I'll grow.. she thought, clenching her fist to her chest.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:15 pm