Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Naziel Stormbringer's B Rank Exam

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Naziel Stormbringer's B Rank Exam Empty Naziel Stormbringer's B Rank Exam

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 7:17 am

6oo EXP remaining from EXP bundle 4 (150 used for C rank exam)

Missions

- Spy Criminal Watch 25 exp: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7211-spy-criminal-watch#98750
    - Deliver my Letter 25 exp: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7209-deliver-my-letter
    - get rid of that pesky blockade - 50 EXP: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7169-get-rid-of-the-pesky-blockade
    Find The Lost Puppy - 50 EXP: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7180-find-the-lost-puppy

Total

750 EXP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Naziel Stormbringer's B Rank Exam 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Naziel Stormbringer's B Rank Exam Empty Re: Naziel Stormbringer's B Rank Exam

Post by Godlike Frederik 1st May 2014, 7:44 am

Naziel wrote:6oo EXP remaining from EXP bundle 4 (150 used for C rank exam)

Missions

- Spy Criminal Watch 25 exp: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7211-spy-criminal-watch#98750
    - Deliver my Letter 25 exp: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7209-deliver-my-letter
    - get rid of that pesky blockade - 50 EXP: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7169-get-rid-of-the-pesky-blockade
    Find The Lost Puppy - 50 EXP: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7180-find-the-lost-puppy

Total

750 EXP.

allright approved, and good luck

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Guild Master)
    Mentor : Akosh
    Experience : 88,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 7th May 2014, 1:42 pm

Chikane was sitting down in her office looking at a piece of paper currently. On it, was the face of one of her guild members, a certain water dragon slayer by the name of Naziel Stormbringer. She had met the older mage in the last few days of her getting adjusted to the duties of the guild only a few times, but she had enough information on him to start working on what she would do for his exam. He was a C-rank mage currently, but had shown he was skilled enough to be considered a B-rank mage in certain circumstances. His tactical thinking and strategic planning was noted in the back of her mind, as he had proven to be a strategist. While Chikane was no slouch at strategy herself, it would be wise to keep an eye on his abilities. If the water dragon proved himself to her, she may very well have someone to be the key strategist in the guild.

Chikane rose, showing off her current attire. She had on a green hoodie, which had the hood down, and green jogging pants. There were armor pieces attached to various places of her body, and even her boots looked armored, but Chikane had those on for show. They neither slowed her down nor protected her from real damage, and were easily pierced by even the simplest of spells. Chikane smiled as she left her office, ready to begin the examination. She wanted to test him on not only his tactical ability, but his fighting skill.

He was still a dragon slayer after all.

Chikane strode out to the balcony area, where she could easily see all of the guild and their enjoyment in their merriment. It was still something to see after only a few days of being here, but it certainly made the entire guild feel welcoming to the white haired mage. Looking around, she couldn’t exactly spot the water dragon, but she did have another way to get him to hear her.

“Naziel Stormbringer! Come to my office immediately! We have something to discuss privately. Leave Peep behind.” Chikane’s voice boomed, which was rare seeing as how her voice normally sounded. The white haired demon turned on her heel and walked back to her office, sitting in her chair and waiting for the slayer to answer her call.

Hono no uta
    Corrupted Magistrate's Flame
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 7th May 2014, 1:53 pm

Naziel was sitting quietly to himself with Peep snoozing on his lap as he heard the loud boom of the new master's Voice; "Ah crap... What I done now..." He blinked a few times before laying Peep on the chair as he continued to blow a bubble of air from his nose as he snoozed peacefully. Naziel had felt his strength grow since he had joined Fairy Tail, perhaps it was because he had embraced the matter of being a Dragon Slayer instead of hiding it as Hydrianna had requested of him for his own protection.

Naziel slowly began heading up the steps as he scratched his head, he was wearing his usual outfit of a black trench coat with a tight fitted V neck t shirt which showed off his muscle structure, a pair of faded blue jeans and his dark tan open top boots. he had rolled his sleeves up as always on the trench coat, it looked too formal otherwise. He finally reached the door and knocked a few times. It was not often that the Guild Masters of the past permitted anyone onto this level unless they were in trouble or chatting with the Master. Naziel knocked several times and called out; " Master? I'm here."

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- S-Rank- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 7th May 2014, 2:30 pm

“Enter Naziel.” Chikane’s voice was back to its normal light-hearted tone and she had on a small smile, which went away when her fellow white haired mage entered the office. He still had on his trademark trencoat and red v-neck shirt, with the dark blue jeans and dark tan boots. The water dragon slayer would be beckoned to sit down, but even if he didn’t Chikane would lean forward in her chair and place her arms in a crossing pattern on the desk.

“Do you know why I have called you here Naziel?” Chikane asked in a serious voice, with a stoic look on her face. This was a side of her that Naziel would rarely ever see, the serious leader who was no nonsense. Naziel could probably think a million things in this second and still not guess the right answer, so Chikane would continue for his poor heart. “You have been noted to be an excellent strategist from the job reviews that I have researched. I haven’t seen you in battle personally yet, but from some of the things I’ve read you aren’t someone who just sits around and lets others fight for them.” Chikane smiled and the thick air that was being created in the room by her statements suddenly began to vanish.

“You are certainly well skilled. Which is why I am here to announce to you that you shall begin your B-rank exam shortly.” Chikane explained, and then leaned back in her chair a bit. She would wait for his response before doing anything else, not wanting to ruin the surprise of what she had in store for him.

The white haired demon was sure that he would love the challenge anyway.

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 7th May 2014, 2:52 pm

Naziel moved over to take a seat putting his arm under his chin to rest his head upon it expecting to get a scolding for something Peep had done, he was sure of it. But instead he was recieving praise. He was getting congratulated. Naziel sat back and took in everything he was hearing intently; "The reason I do well is I think about what I'm doing before letting any of those guys go charging in... They have heart and determination but sometimes common sense isn't their strong suit! But you think i'm ready for B-Rank? Hell yeah let's get this going!" A grin crept across his face as his eyes had a light in them now, the dragon within in was relishing the challenge as a laugh crept from him;" Gehe! So what do I have to do?" He smirked.

Naziel was already on his feet stretching his neck from side to side; " Who do I get to fight?" His voice had excitement in it, although he was not one to start a pointless fight, he did want to know where he stood in the guild. Being one of the guilds Dragon Slayers put him at a slight advantage, but he dare not mess with Heero. The most dangerous member of the guild he knew of, whether the new Guild master was stronger than him he could not tell but he was praying he would not be pitted against the monster.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 7th May 2014, 4:04 pm

Chikane had to simply smile at the excited Naziel. Just like she predicted, he was excited to get started on his B-rank exam. The water dragon slayer was eager to fight anyone. For a split second, Chikane wondered if she should allow Heero to fight him, but then that idea went right out of her head. Not only would Heero absolutely destroy Naziel and give the new guild master next to no useful data, but she didn’t want to have one of her extremely talented mages get hospitalized so early into her tenure as guild master. Chikane cleared her throat, and looked Naziel in his eyes, as to start to unnerve him.

“Well I’m glad you’re so excited to get on with your fight. I love to see such spirit in someone with such talent. As for who you’ll be fighting….” Chikane trailed off as her eyes moved from Naziel to a corner of the room. Something was obviously hidden right there, as her cloak was draped over it. The white haired guild master’s smile turned slightly sadistic as her attention turned right back to Naziel. “You shall be showing me your skills personally. One on One. If you didn’t understand, I shall be your opponent.” Chikane explained with the smile growing on her face and a fire growing in her eyes. This was going to be her first exam as guild master, and she was going to have a lot of fun with it.

She just hoped Naziel would as well.

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 7th May 2014, 4:14 pm

Naziel heard the words and his smile grew even more as he got to his feet; "Oh really? Gehe! Let's get to it then!" He folded his arms across his chest; " I'd suggest we take this outside, we don't wanna be trashing your new office!" his tone was cheeky, clearly he wasn't fussed to kick it off here and now but the idea of smashing up the Master's chambers wasn't one fancied all too well.

He couldn't believe his luck, the Master had challenged him too a fight! Even though he knew that a master was picked for very obvious reasons he wanted to know what he could about his new Master. Knowing how someone fights, their mood the method of their magic... All factors that Naziel would take into his attacks and strategies.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 7th May 2014, 5:05 pm

Chikane had to giggle at Naziel’s eagerness. She was right, the water dragon slayer was ready and geared to fight her. Of course her office wasn’t the place for such a brawl, as she would get extremely mad at having her nicely worked station destroyed. So they would take this fight to the outside, where collateral damage would matter less. Chikane stood and moved over towards the cloaked item and picked it up, testing out its weight before smiling and turning back to Naziel.

“Alright water dragon, you better be able to keep up with me.” Chikane chuckled as she opened the door and went down stairs. Many guild members looked oddly at their new guild master as she had the item in her hands still covered in a cloak. The white haired mage had ignored them though and continued through the guild’s doors, heading towards the back as it was the best area for their obviously destructive fight. While Naziel would not be able to defeat her, he could impress her easily enough for her to make him a B-ranked mage. She obviously wanted him to be fighting for it, but she was already certain he would make it.

He was a dragon slayer after all. He should have the skills needed for B-rank already.

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 8th May 2014, 2:01 am

Naziel smirked with eagerness in his deep red eyes as he sprung forth after the master jumping the banister as water spiraled up his arms; " I'll meet ya out there! I'm all fired up! Gehe!" He jumped, rolled and ducked around people as he charged out of the gates, through the garden and into the back forecourt. People had began to follow the commotion as they stood looking confused as Naziel was stretching his muscles as he stood he could feel his heartbeat going mad inside his chest. Members of the guild looked on in horror at Naziel's words; "Me and the Master have some business to sort out!" He smirked as he saw the master walk out into the court yard.

Naziel threw off his black trench coat, standing in his unbuttoned red shirt, rolling up his sleeves revealing his Fairy Tail guild mark as he took a ready stance with a grin on his face; "I'm not going easy on ya!" He smirked. His usual peaceful demeanor had gone out the window and now stood someone who had embraced his true being, embraced his true nature. He was the child of a dragon and Dragon Slayers don't turn down a fight.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 8th May 2014, 9:48 am

“Are you now? Well I better get your all, or this will be very painful for you.” Chikane smirked confidently as she laid the item her cloak covered on the grass next to her. She looked out the corner of her eye and noticed that there were multiple guild members who were lining up to see this, and that’s when something had hit her completely.

She had never shown her magic. Not what it could do at least.

Chikane smirked, she had a slight advantage against Naziel in that department. She knew that he was the water dragon slayer; and while she didn’t know specific moves of his she knew basics about them. He might have only seen her magic used once or twice, and those were her burning flames. She had NEVER used either of her other flame types in the guild yet, and this would be a fun experience for everyone.

Especially Naziel.

“Alright Naziel…..” Chikane lowered herself into a slight boxing stance, her fists igniting into a torrent of fiery red flames. “I want you to come at me first. It would only be fair after all.” Chikane’s voice was filled with humor, and she wanted to see how the water dragon would reply to her taunts. “Unless, you can’t handle doing that, and want me to come at you first instead?” This was her first test of him. Naziel would either charge at her, or stay back and play the strategist. Of course this one meant the least, but it would give her a slight view of how he fought during missions.

And this exam was about seeing what he could do, not expecting him to pull off miracles.

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 8th May 2014, 9:55 am

Naziel stood ready; "Well It would be foolish for me to attack first given your power and speed over mine, but well... You've peaked my interest.. Don't mind if I take a drink do you?" Naziel jogged over to the swimming pool that stood at the far back corner of the guild and stuck his head in and took a massive gulp of the water, lifting his head; "Gehe, now I feel better!" He chided as he launched himself forward, but before reaching her he stopped head to look behind her apparently confused; "Dude, what are you doing?" He raised an eyebrow.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 8th May 2014, 12:46 pm

Chikane understood what Naziel was doing. He was building up energy for the fight, going to get a drink of water so that he was powered up slightly during their fight. It impressed her that he thought of doing that, however she needed to remind him later that no opponent would ever give him that real chance. He would need to create his own opportunities in battle. She would let this one time slide, but next time they had a spar he would not get a chance to do that.

Chikane held onto memories like this for a reason.

The dragon slayer had begun to approach the white haired guild master, but he stopped and looked curiously behind her. When he mentioned something about someone doing something behind her, Chikane raised an eyebrow. Her instincts were screaming at her to not turn around and look behind her, but her curiosity won out and she started to turn her head behind her.

“What are you talking about? Is someone acting up behind me?” Chikane asked while her eyes averted from Naziel to behind her.

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 8th May 2014, 12:56 pm

Naziel's smirk appeared showing his extended canines as he grinned with a mischievious grin on his face, as he slammed his fists togeather creating the magic circle with a dragon centered; "Water Dragon Pressure Fist!" He cried out as he threw his fist forward; "HYAAAAH!" He drove his fist into his new master's stomach with all of his force, before continuing with a volley of punches.

Stats

HP - 100%
    MP - 90%
    Water powerup - 1/5

Spells used: Water Dragon Pressure Fist - 1/3

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 8th May 2014, 2:32 pm

Chikane felt the barrage of attacks that poured down upon her like a vicious storm. Well, it would be a vicious storm if the attacks had actually dealt major damage to her. Naziel, while a dragon slayer and more powerful than normal mages, was still a bit under her own league in terms of fighting. The damage she took would be minimal, but she still wanted to move herself from this situation.

The flame user ignited her hands and swiped at Naziel, causing some steam to appear from the contact that the two would make. Chikane used this chance in order to hop back a couple meters. Taking the slight break she would get with the steam in front of her, Chikane decided it was time to test out her first examinee ever with a slightly easy move that she normally used. She didn’t have to get in super close, as he wasn’t terribly far, and she didn’t have to worry too much about getting hit.

Placing her palm out, a softball sized ball of flames accumulated in her hands, signaling she was going to use Fire Baseball. Winding up, she chucked it at where Naziel was last standing. Chikane hoped that her guild member was able to either dodge or block the projectile, but only time would tell what would become of the water slayer.

She just prepared her next spell for execution.

----------------------------
    MP: 100%
    HP: 97%

Spells:
    Fire Baseball: Cooldown for 2 posts

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 8th May 2014, 2:44 pm

Naziel witnessed as his master merely jumped back as if nothing had happened as his eyes narrowed; " Dammit!" He was then aware of the heat caused by Chikane to create steam. Even though Chikane jumped back Naziel stayed submerged hiding his presence waiting for his next opportunity to attack and assess the situation.

He realized that to move back would mean she was going to prepare a distance attack, He smashed his hands togeather once more and as the magic circle appeared two lashes of water sprouted from his hands and twirled up his arms; " WAter Dragon Whirlpool Lash!" He summoned the spell in the nick of time just as he saw a ball of fire come hurtling towards him. Naziel's eyes opened wide with a gasp as he moved back dodged the ball by millimeters, he threw one of the whips back in an arc motion following the attack to curve the fire ball back and hurtle it back towards his master; " That's a nasty trick!" he grinned at her.

Stats

HP - 100%
    MP - 85%

Spells Used -

WAter Dragon pressure fist: CD 1/3
    WAter dragon Whirlpool lash: 1/3

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 8th May 2014, 3:36 pm

Chikane smirked when Naziel managed to dodge her attack, and even send it hurdling back towards her. Well, at least that was probably what he intended to do. The fireball fizzed out not too long after Naziel made contact with it, as he probably forgot that he used water and that water defeats fire. Chikane made a mental note about his attack he used, and then started planning her next course of action.

An idea started to form, and Chikane smirked once more.
    “You better be ready for more Naziel. Because now,” Chikane started walking calmly towards Naziel, as her flames began to change color from red to a cold and icy blue. Chikane’s smirk increased as she got ever so closer to Naziel. “Things might get a little more interesting for you. I just hope you don’t” As she said the last word, she had vanished, leaving only a trail of blue flames. Now, she was standing next to Naziel with her mouth next to his ear. “Lose,” She whispered before vanishing again. She reappeared 5 meters behind him with a large smile on her face. “Focus.” She finished with a chuckle.

And now it was time to see how Naziel attacked her again.

---------------------------------------
    MP: 100%
    HP: 97%

Spells:
    Fire Baseball: Cooldown for 1 post
    Cold Step: Cooldown for 2 posts

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 9th May 2014, 11:22 am

Naziel froze for a moment, feeling Chikane's warm breath on his ear. His eyes wide as he had only witnessed a blur, was this some form of teleportation magic? Naziel swung his wipe in an attempt to hit her as  she backed away;" Dammit!" He gritted his teeth  and his fists clenched around the whips in his hands; " Fine.. you wish too see what I truly fight like, how a Dragon Slayer fights?" Naziel's red eyes seemed more sinister as his pupils seemed to become more slanted like a Dragon's as he was no longer panting, but instead standing completely still as he stared at his Master, he was building his energy as the earth began to crack lightly under his feet as he began to spin the whips rapidly until they became just pure blurs of blue as he began firing balls of boiling water at tremendous speeds before taking off in a sprint using the wall to boost his jumps as he took the the air above where he believed his master stood, Naziel's face was completely emotionless, he had removed all emotion and was thinking purely from a strategic point of view.

With an almighty breath his chest expanded as a magic circle appeared; " Water Dragon Ocean Spray!" As he released an explosive torrent of fast falling explosion of 90 degrees rain with speed like bullets over a 50 feet area below  him. If she tried to use her trick, the water bouncing off her would give away her location and Naziel would strike.

Stats
    HP - 100%
    MP - 75%

Spells Used -

WAter Dragon pressure fist: CD 2/3
    WAter dragon Whirlpool lash: 2/3
    Water Dragon Ocean Spray 1/3

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 9th May 2014, 12:50 pm

Chikane smiled when she noticed how seriously Naziel was beginning to take his exam. It seemed he wanted to be taken more seriously by her, as he had gone cold and started to focus on the fight more than anything. This was good, as she wanted to test his tactical thinking along with his fighting skill. Truth be told, she would probably feel bad after the fight since the difference in their strength was noticeable to anyone with even a sliver of magic ability. The guild master wasn’t picked because she was a pretty face, or that she had begged for the position. No, she had the skill and ability to not only lead a guild, but keep it protected from many of the threats that would approach them.

Chikane had decided that it was time to show why she was picked.

The guild master allowed Naziel to assault her with boiling water attacks, but as a being of fire the heat didn’t affect her as much as a normal mage would get affected. She was more focused on what Naziel was doing now, since she imagined that he would attempt a spell of some sort. She was right, as he jumped over her position and fired a torrent of water below him. Chikane saw this as her opportunity to act.

Using Fire Flash, she moved out of the area of effect for his spell. Chikane didn’t stop there, creating another Fire Baseball and chucking it at him while he was in the sky. The ball would reach him quickly, but she figured he would dodge it. The spell wasn’t meant to hit him either, as she just wanted him to get out of the sky.

Her attack would begin shortly, so she needed him on the ground for that part.

-----------------------------------
    MP: 95%
    HP: 95%

Spells:
    Fire Baseball: Cooldown for 2 posts
    Cold Step: Cooldown for 1 post

Fire Flash: 2 Post Duration

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 9th May 2014, 1:39 pm

Naziel looked down but could not see the Guild Master anywhere, examining the area quickly, scanning every possible place she could venture he was sure that she would have gone below him which gave him his opportunity; " I have you." His voice was not its usual enthusiastic self, instead it was steady and dead of emotion as he saw the fireball hurtle towards him and in turn he threw his whips, lashing to her arm as he grinned he pulled with all of his force.

The simple part to his calculations were plain physics. Since he had nothing to resist to pull her he was merely giving himself propulsion to act as a missile as he crashed into the Guild Master's sternum, the blow caused both of the mages to stumble. Watching the pair collide and fumble into a roll togeather where Naziel ended up on top as his eyes grew wide. He looked down at her for a moment and gasped as he didn't know what to do. She seemed slightly either shocked or dazed surely by the fact he used himself as a missile or because the fact he was now sat over her.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 10th May 2014, 3:48 am

((OOC: Naz, I have to say that your last post had some god modding in it. You cannot say that you have directly hit me without giving me the opportunity myself to defend, as that is an auto-hit and a form of god modding. While in this situation its okay, In a pvp event or something it could become a problem. Just remember this for later, its not that big of a deal but please attempt to curb this habit. For now, I shall just roll along with it.))

Chikane was a bit shocked that Naziel managed to grab onto her arm, and even more so that he used himself as a flying projectile. While not really hurting her, it in itself would normally be an ingenious move against others. He would be taking them by surprise and probably dealing a nice amount of damage towards his target. The problem with what he did against Chikane, however, was a much different type of person to attempt such a thing against.

She had quite the tricks up her sleeve as a guild master.

“Well, isn’t this interesting.” Chikane spoke offhandedly while looking towards the item she kept covered in her cloak. She felt like it would be nearing the time to actually use that soon, so she could easily force Naziel on the defensive and test his will. The water dragon wouldn’t be in any real danger, but Chikane had to let him know that it was going to be a straight up fight against her with almost no holds barred.

She had to get Naziel to really take this seriously.

Chikane’s body changed from her normal human form, to a being made completely out of blue flames. In this elemental body, her body took the traits of her icy flames. This would also mean that her body temperature would drop significantly, making it near impossible to touch her without being affected by a bit of frostbite on the limb that they touched Chikane with. The guild master would throw a punch at Naziel’s gut. This would force him to either dodge her, or get punched in the gut. Even if he managed to grab her arm, he would be affected by the frostbite effects of Chikane’s ice flames. He would be forced to get up, and when he did Chikane would roll backwards onto her feet and appear to stare at him emotionlessly.

“Enough games. I believe it is time to really start this exam.”

--------------------------------
    MP: 93.5%
    HP: 94%

Spells:
    Fire Baseball: Cooldown for 1 post.
    Fire Flash: Cooldown for 4 posts

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 10th May 2014, 10:29 am

Naziel froze for a second as he saw his master almost disappear as her body became blue flames. He launched himself back into a roll and stayed down on one knee as he looked at his master; " You mean you've been doing nothing whilst i've been flat out... I'd expect nothing less from the Master." He pushed himself up as he could feel his magic being drained before charging to go and dive into the pool and stay below the water as he began to drink; "My power is no where near enough to beat her dammit... I only have one option left!" He thought to himself as he gritted his teeth, he knew full well his last resort was going to be Dragon Force. He had never before come close to using it but he knew he had to do everything he could to stay in this fight, to make himself worthy of Fairy Tail and make Hydrianna proud.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 10th May 2014, 12:25 pm

Chikane turned back into her regular human self when she saw Naziel go underwater. The water dragon was probably going to drink enough water to go into dragon force, but Chikane personally was not worried for a number of reasons. The main one being the fact that his strength was still going to be underneath hers, so she wouldn’t have that many problems controlling the fight in the way she wanted. Clicking her teeth, the white haired guild master walked over towards the item that was wrapped in her cloak. Picking the item up, she examined it and sighed when she noted no actual damage had come to it during their fight.

It was time to use it.

Unwrapping the cloak, the large item was shown to be a buster blade that had runes inscripted on it. Chikane’s eyes softened as she inspected the blade for any dirt or grime. This blade was her only companion for a long time, and thus was her most prized possession. It was connected to her in a way that people would both envy and fear. This was the item she hadn’t used yet against Naziel Stormbringer, but would use now to test him further.

This was Hono no uta.

Chikane tested her blade out with a few test swings, getting the hang of it before turning back to the body of water and awaiting for Naziel to get out. His exam was going to really start now, and the test of will was fast approaching.

--------------------------------------------

Spells:
    Fire Flash: Cooldown for 3 posts

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 10th May 2014, 1:15 pm

Naziel was using his hearing as he drank his way through the pool, thankfully the water was a constant fresh source, meaning he could do this without any lack of supply. He heard what sounded like a sharp object gliding through the air above him. He was not sure what could be out there, but as long as she did not interrupt his feast he would obtain a power he hoped would be close to her own... " Come on already!" He thought to himself as he guzzled down more water, beginning to feel his power grow.

This was purely a waiting game, either she was permitting him to drink in order to see him use Dragon Force or she was so unfazed by the idea that she didn't care if he used it or not. Either way she was not an opponent Naziel would be able to defeat, after all He was still at current a C rank. There were hundreds of Mages stronger than him at this time and that fact that even thought this girl was new, she was strong enough to become a Guild Master. This was no laughing matter. If she wanted she could destroy him, he was sure of it. But perhaps with Dragon Force he would be permitted the time to at least show her that he could become strong enough to protect the guild one day. He would do this. For Fairy Tail.

Stats

Stats
    HP - 100%
    MP - 75%

Spells Used -

WAter Dragon pressure fist: CD 2/3
    WAter dragon Whirlpool lash: CD 1/3
    Water Dragon Ocean Spray: 1/3
    Drinks till Dragon Force: 2/5

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Chikane
    Chikane

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chikane 10th May 2014, 2:17 pm

Chikane stalked over towards the body of water, until she was right on the edge, and sat down in the seiza position. The white haired guild master looked towards the water, and spotted what she thought was Naziel. She didn’t know how long of a process this would be, so she had to force her mind to think about how Naziel had done in the exam so far.

The water dragon slayer had been very attentive, being able to worm his way out of the sticky situations that she had thrown towards him. While the white haired demon would admit that she wasn’t going all out, she had been slightly attempting to make him squirm during the fight. He had kept his cool mostly, and managed to not implode during the fight. His ability to tactically trap an opponent was documented in her mind as well, as he had managed to put her in a situation that could have been extremely troublesome had she been his skill level or worse. Naziel was indeed the tactical genius that she had pegged him to be from the job reports, and that made Chikane very impressed.

However, thats not to say he was without fault.

He had to think more about his opponent’s skill level before attacking like he did, if he was an enemy to Chikane the white haired guild master might have taken his head off with Hono no uta when he first charged her. Truthfully, she had the small itch to do it when he did too. She had also had him when he managed to tackle her with his own body. Had she been in a real fight, she would have immediately turned into her burning flames. That would have been very bad for Naziel though, so she refrained from doing so.

Chikane continued to contemplate this while looking up towards the sky, wondering how long it would be before the dragon slayer would finally completely the process he was up to.

----------------------------------------

Spells:
    Fire Flash: Cooldown for 2 posts

Hono no uta
    Chikane's Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:40 am