Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spy Criminal Watch

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Spy Criminal Watch Empty Spy Criminal Watch

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 5:11 am

Name: Spy: Criminal Watch!
    Requirements: Solo; a partner; or with a group (Up to four people). 10 posts per player. 200 words per post.
    Job Requirements:Spy on the suspected criminal, Without getting caught, and report it to the client at the end of the day.
    Client’s name: Anonymous
    Information: For some odd reason, my money would decrease whenever I bring the jewels with me to spend on. I suspect that my money might be stolen to some hypocrite as whenever I would look around I find the same man over and over again. The man would be covered in black clothing in which was mysterious to me. Not only that, but in every afternoon, he would be at the center of the city, looking all suspicious like. I know this as I spied on him, once. Now, I need you to check him out and report to me to what he did. Good luck!
    Rewards: 750 jewels each

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spy Criminal Watch 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Spy Criminal Watch Empty Re: Spy Criminal Watch

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 5:28 am

Naziel had picked up the flier for this particular job but found it quite peculiar as it gives no name merely an address to which to post a note revealing his findings; " Peep lets get going." he had said the few days before their departure and now they stood in Oak Town looking around the square for whom could be potentially stealing the money from this mysterious client.

Naziel and Peep walked around the market place admiring the stalls as well as looking out for anyone suspicious, as none had shown yet the duo looking at trinkets and charms, small lacrima and spell books. The town itself was fascinating with much to see and do, alas they would not get to witness such wonders as they were here on business that needed to be taken care of asap. He looked on in surprise at the amount of people and stalls around the place.

It was then that Naziel saw a dark figure in the corner of his eye as he seemed to blend with the crowd and as suspected was dressed in all black as they appeared to he using some form of speed magic to dive into peoples pockets and then back into their own. Naziel narrowed his eyes for a moment; "So that's how you're doing it huh?" He thought to himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 5:36 am

Naziel admired how the stranger was able to keep moving whilst using their magic to take a few coins but yet he only seemed to touch people who seemed better off than the others that were dotted around the market place. Perhaps this man was only taking from the richest because they wouldnt not notice the coins dissapearing compared to a poor man who would noticed even the slightest drop in funds. He knew full well that the client must be wealthy to have money taken so Naziel continued to watch as he sent Peep to walk along the building tops and watch from there but to not give anything away.

Slowly the thief began to move away from the market and more towards the park areas where couples and children were playing. He was sure that this was to draw anyone who may be following him off of his trail. Naziel looked up at Peep and gave him a subtle wave for him to float back down to his side as they reached the entrance to the park he saw an ice cream stall; " Alright Peep follow my lead." Peep gave a serious nod and saw as Naziel made a B line straight for the ice cream cart.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 5:45 am

Naziel stood at the cart and looked at the huge variety of Ice Cream as he Peep hovered drooling at the choice in food, after all the small Exceed had a rediculously sweet totth and anything that meant he was allowed to gorge on ice cream he took it without hessitation. " Well young man, what can I get you and your friend here?" The keeper asked politely with a smile. Naziel spotted a particular ice cream and his eyes became like that of an overly excited puppy as he he pointed at what he believed was going to be his heaven on earth for the next 15 minutes... A mixed cookie ice cream. He slowly pointed to it and looked at the keeper; " That one please, 2 scoops if I may?" Naziel was sure he looked like a mad man at this current moment but just the thought of the delicious Ice Cream was driving him insane. Peep pointed to an ice cream called 'chocolate abomination' basically four chocolates in one. Dark, White, Dairy and mint. The keeper smiled and handed the ice creams over to the salivating duo as Naziel paid the man they continued to stand next to a tree and slyly watch as the dark clothed figure seemed to go around the park investigating the wealthy people in front of them.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 5:58 am

The duo kept a close eye on the dark figure but were also much more involved in their delicious ice creams which both could not seem to stop talking about; " Wow this Ice Cream is awesome! We gotta come here again huh!" Naziel said to Peep who was too busy gorging so merely made a form of cat like snort as he shoved his face headlong into more Ice Cream. Naziel burst out laughing and pointed at Peep who looked up blinking absent minded to what he looked like.

The dark figure had appeared to have gained his fill from this area and had begun to move out from the park to another area of the the town; "Just how far is this guy going to pick pocket?" Naziel spoke quietly to Peep as they causally walked being sure to stay out of sight or blend with the crowd as to not draw attention to themselves. The dark figure seemed to enter into another market area which gave Naziel and Peep much needed cover as well as keeping them looking like tourists over working a job, of course such places were thieving hot spots with heavy purses and absent minds.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 6:23 am

The Fairy Tail duo were now in a larger market area that seemed to produce much more food items and furniture than it did magic items and trinkets as the other market had given. It was clear this more of a residents market whilst the other was more for the tourists that would pass through on family vacations or business trips. Naziel looked around at some of the furniture and considered it for his own home that he had just recently got due to his move to Fairy Tail. He had to admit he was enjoying the new guild, he had been too busy to really speak to anyone yet but he saw how friendly it was.

The dark figure was suddenly gone and Naziel quickly ducked behind some people to peer down and alleyway to see the figure heading off into yet another part of the town; "Seriously? Make up your mind pal!" Naziel growled to himself as he and Peep crept down the passage way to slide a glance around the corner where the figure was now walking into a much darker part of the town. A side of town that the rich residents of Oak Town clearly took very little or no notice of at all.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 6:40 am

This side of town was not like the tourist side, this was a side that was clearly much poorer. The citizens that lived here hand no jewelry on their clothes and no fine clothes to show off, they were in simple dresses and trousers, the buildings seemed in ill repair and most were boarded up. "What is this place?" Naziel gasped as he and Peep crept through the streets. It was clear this was a place that most would only come to if they resided in this area, there were no well dressed women and men here and the children seemed dirty and ragged. Naziel began to wonder what this shady figure would be doing in such a place. He assumed it would be to steal from more people but yet this place had no wealth, no expenses.

Eventually the pair saw the figure enter a bar that was teeming with ill dressed men who all appeared to be in gangs. Naziel edged forward carefully and waited outside behind some crates until his target reappeared. Now it was a waiting game for the mages of Fairy Tail, one they would have to endure if they were to get to the bottom of this riddle.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 6:48 am

The duo sat behind the crates waiting for their thief to reamerge and after some time of waiting the thief returned to the outdoors once more, still hooded and still looking mischievious. Naziel's eyes narrowed as he watched the figure skulk off toward a housing area that seemed filled with kids, but yet they did not fear the person, instead they welcomed him? This case was becoming more and more confusing by the minute as he had seen a variety of places within the city and yet this was the last place to come? What on earth was going on here Naziel could not tell but he knew he had to stick close and power on.

The children around the figure seemed thrilled, jumping on the hooded figure and playing with him/her as if there was a familiarity between them; " What do you think Peep, do you think this guy is as shady as the add made out or do you think there's a bigger picture at foot here that we just never caught onto?" Peep looked on and scratched his chin for a moment before turning to Naziel; " Sure looks like a shadey character, but why would they be happy if he was dangerous?"

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 6:53 am

It was then that Naziel realised what was going on and everything seemed to fit into place. The dark figure began handing out money. Knocking from door to door and giving gold coins to members of the street as they thanked the figure it merely bowed and continued on its way, they were all families with children and this towns rich was being robbed to help those families help with the health and feeding of its children. Naziel gave a soft smile for a moment and slumped back against the barrels. "Guess we came out here with the wrong thoughts pal... We thought this guy was a crook? He's nothing but a hero to these people. I'll be assuring the client that the money is going to a worthy cause and if it does go, to just be thankful it's being put to good use. That seem fair to you Peep?" Naziel asked as he looked down at the little brown Exceed. "Well at least the money is helping people and it's not for someone's selfish gain... I'm happy to let it go if you are?" The duo nodded and jumped up and began their walk back to the main streets of Oak Town.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 7:01 am

The duo reached a small cafe and sat down with some cool drinks as the sun began to set but the warmth was still there, Peep was sitting contently drinking some ice drink with flavors whilst Naziel had a simple bottle of fresh mountain water. It was his favorite after all. He had a quill and ink pot brought out whilst he pulled out some paper and began to write;

" Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am pleased to inform you that the job request you posted within Fairy Tail has been answered and I have done as asked and found the thief, with almost a full tour of the town we finally found that the user has been using a form of speed magic to pick the pockets of the rich town folk of Oak Town and although this is a distressing notion to hear I do however have better news. Upon our travels we visited the tourist and resident areas of Oak Town and then we were taken to a place that I did not know existed, a poor district within Oak Town in disrepair and poverty. This is where your money goes. It goes to the families with children that are struggling to feed, clothe and care themselves. So although we were not able to reclaim your money per say, it is going to a worthy cause. I will make a small suggestion for you however? Should the members of Oak Town donate and assist these people I'm sure that the pick pocketing with stop and then all will be happy.

Kind Regards,

Naziel Stormbringer of Fairy Tail."

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st May 2014, 7:07 am

Naziel walked as the sun was finally setting and posted the letter through the door that was requested on the job. He gave a sigh as he realised that these people were well off whilst others were suffering and struggling to feed themselves. Peep was bobbing around and looking at the lights that were begining to ignite it the small town.

"Well another job done pal... What do you think? Shall we go back home..." Naziel froze for a moment, remembering Sabertooth and how it pained him to see it so ill. He shook his head for a moment and took a deep breath as Peep clearly looked at him knowing what had gone through his mind. " Don't worry Nazzy, we did the right thing and we got a good thing with Fairy Tail... I like it there!" Peep chirped up with a grin and a shake of his tail. Naziel relaxed his eyes with a gentle smile; " I know buddy, I like it there too... We are no longer Sabertooth Wizards, we are now Fairy Tail wizards and we must do everything to make our new friends proud of us!" He smiled brightly at Peep as the duo headed back towards their home.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:04 pm