Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Loyalty

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Knight of Space
    Second Magic: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Magic:

Loyalty  Empty Loyalty

Post by King Zenshin 22nd April 2014, 12:32 pm

Zenshin stood atop the platform that connected the two staircases at the end of the guild's eating hall. One last address to those who remained in the guild after the Radiant Dawn incident, as he'd come to cal it. His most active team of budding knights led by Alexander Zenneth followed him even when he left after Indar of all people. They were free to leave, but they would never be allowed back into Sabertooth after that. It seemed fine with them, leaving regardless of the cost. Indar, one of the oldest members of this guild didn't even bother to convince them to stay instead of chase after him. Even after what I've done for him, didn't even bother to say goodbye... To those who remained loyal to follow the code of Sabertooth, Zenshin sent a message that all the guild would hear.

"To those of you left, please report to the main hall of the guild. I repeat, if anyone's left to hear this, report to the main hall of the guild"

Last edited by Zenshin on 23rd April 2014, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019

Loyalty  Empty Re: Loyalty

Post by Guest 22nd April 2014, 12:46 pm

Yukine was heading down to the guild hall after many had left; after his depression had only kept increasing. Yukine needed a drink, and possibly, many of them, so this was the perfect place to visit. However, as he wandered towards the door, Yukine heard a rather miserable message sent out for Sabertooth Mages. In this very instant, Yukine's depression and happiness had overwhelmingly merged, creating an emotionless Sekki Mage seeking vengeance. This Mage was now ambitious to preventing loss, and wouldn't stand losing another piece of his mind's puzzle. It was broken already, anyway.

Yukine's voice had become more mature, though more dull and lower. He sounded careless, though words could still define how he felt. He silently opened the doors, then took a seat next to the bar counter. After this, he grabbed a bottle of raspberry vodka, and drank it slowly. While he was busy drinking, Yukine took a temporary sharp black pen, and labelled the bottle "Sabertooth"; a now-half empty bottle.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd April 2014, 3:28 pm

All throughout the guild of the voice of Zenshin, guild master of Sabertooth was to be heard. Even in the most lower parts of the floating fortress. Meaning that Frederick who had found a small room away from the others, had heard it too.

'Strange his voice.. it has a rather serious tone' thought Frederick to himself. 'well, this is not of my concern' But the moment he thought that Frederick knew that he was wrong, he just didn't want to admit it. So shaking off that thought he delved back into the dusty old book he was reading. Trying to close off the world around him once again. Yet when he tried to focus on the word, he noticed that his mind drifted back towards what Zenshin said.
    'Ah hell...' he said out loud while he shut the book a but forcefully. Making a low and muffled sound.

In one movement Frederick shoved the small wooden chair backwards and stood up, creating a screeching sound when it's legs scraped over the ground. When he heard that it triggered a memory of his former office back at Savage Skull. There his desk and chair never made any annoying sounds.
    With a huge sigh he thought a bit nostalgic of the former luxury.

On the way out he grabbed his cloak and threw it over his entire body, make the robe fall perfectly around him. And with one hand Frederick pulled the hood far over his head, enough so that it casted a impenetrable darkness over most of his face. Now concealed in the darkness of his own clothing he walked down the halls of the guild, until he reached the main hall.
    As he entered from the left side, he saw that some of the members had already assembled. Some of them had taken seats among the tables, while others just stood there. Staring at their masters that stood upon a platform where also two stairs connected with each other and granting access to the second floor. At the bar sat a young man, and just like the others Frederick didn't really knew his name.

After he had taken a look around, Frederick walked towards a place that was a farther away from the rest. Close to the exit so to speak, there he would stand a few inches away from the wall and glared a bit from under his hood towards Zenshin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Combo Card Magic
    Second Magic: Blood Master Maic
    Third Magic:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 22nd April 2014, 4:50 pm

Ryo looked around his room rather confused as he had been shuffling a deck of cards trying to plan his next set of spells. Still he wasn't going to do much of anything yet he needed much more control over magic and he just wasn't where he needed to be yet. He was confused because he heard Zenshin's voice echo and this caused him to be confused.

Still he was going to go to the meeting to see what was going on. He quickly left his room in the guild hall hat in hand and cards being hastily thrown onto his belt. As he arrived in the main hall of the guild he looked around and saw two members he really didn't know that well, but he wasn't too worried about it and he looked up to see Zenshin. He wondered just what could be so important to have a meeting of the entire guild.

Loyalty  Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Blood
    Guild : Saber tooth
    Experience : 0

Post by iannabben 23rd April 2014, 5:32 am

Ian was flying up to the guild building. He was really happy, He had finished a mission again, they were slowly counting up. He couldn't wait to become a C rank mage. He was doing his best to do as much missions as he was possibly able to do. He couldn't wait to do everything better and do his best to rank up. He couldn't wait to see what Ryo would think when he would tell him to that he had finished a mission.

He could see the building come into sight. He didn't like to use the teleportation platform, he loved to fly so why not fly to the guild building it wasn't his first time he did it, that were the advantages of being a wind mage and he especially liked that their guildhall was into the air. He soon, landed on one of the bridges that connected the rooms to each other and he heard a known voice. It was the one from their guildmaster zenshin. He could hear that the ones who were left should report to the guild hall.

Ian had been away for quite some time for this mission and hano idea what had happened to be precise. He was getting bit scared now as he walked to the main building knowing the way from being here for a while allready and he could see that a handfull of people together with ryo were here. "Hey ryo'' Ian said as he went in and gave him a hug before looking around. ''Do you know why we needed to come here?'' He asked and awaited an responds.

Missions:
    D: 2
    C: 0

Exp Earned: 50
    Exp needed to become C= 100
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Blood Bird 23rd April 2014, 12:59 pm

Adrien had just arrived at the guild hall via teleportation lacrima sitting in the centre of the balcony overlooking the foyer in the old guild hall and was only stopping by to check if there were any jobs that peaked his interest when he heard the guild master's message. He sighed as he ran his finger through his hair ruffling it when it was already somehow naturally spike, the guild master’s message peaked his interest but it also confused him. Adrien never hanged around the guild hall or the members to be informed of every event, plus he had been out on job after job doing them back to back and also he wasn't much of a peoples person so if something had happened he would complete out of the loop of the current affairs. Upon arriving in the guild main hall he quickly went out of his way to find a seat away from the rest of the gathering people and relaxing in it as he waited to see what happened next.

Loyalty  Team10
    Loyalty  Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 23rd April 2014, 2:11 pm

naziel walked along the warmly lit corridors along with hias trusty companion Peep walking beside him. Naziel had his arms wrapped behind his head as he stretched out with a lengthy yawn and sigh before scratching his head and walking as Peep spoke non stop about his breakfast. The duo were heading towards the balcony area when they heard the master's voice echo out over the whole guild asking members to go to the main hall. Naziel's expresion became very serious as he looked at Peep; "I wonder if it has anything to do with that guy I fought with Aaron... lets go." with that the pair set off in a full sprint before reaching the large doors and pushing them open as people turned their heads Naziel looked around spotting Kichiro who had met very briefly and a few other members and one he had not seen before who kept himself shrouded in his cloak like some villain.

Naziel looked up to see Zenshin standing on a platform over looking the members below and pondered what this meeting could mean for Sabertooth, the guild he loved so much. He let Peep climb up onto his shoulder before heading over to where Kichiro was stood and stood neaby; " You know why the master summoned us all like this? Sure isn't like him..." he spoke quietly to Kichiro as he looked over at the cloaked individual once; "And who is that guy? I never seen him before?"

Loyalty  53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 24th April 2014, 2:24 pm

Looks like everyone... everyone left anyways Zen thought silently as he oversaw everyone from the platform, leaning on the railing and looking at each one of the members here individually. "All of you, look around. With the exception of a couple of mages that I know would be here if they heard my message, this is what's left of our guild after what I'll call the Radiant Dawn incident. Indar left our guild, triggering a chain reaction that caused the entirety of Radiant Dawn to leave our proud order of knights, which saddens me greatly. I've called a meeting to tell you that you've passed." he began, raising his arms to make it seem like a great test has been triumphantly passed by everyone in this room. "Loyalty is a big part of what makes a guild, well, a guild. That and bonds, but that's a story for a different time. I understand that they were all like family to each other, but they seem to have been more family to each other than the guild that allowed them to meet in the first place. So, to everyone in this room, I congratulate you"

Zenshin then jumped from the platform and onto the ground floor, taking a moment to look at everyone in the room before locking his gaze on Ryo. "Ryo, you were one of the first new Sabertooth members back when I first took over this guild. Along with Marick and Ian, you guys basically made up the guild back then. I thank the both of you for sticking with us through thin and thick" he told them, alternating his gaze between the two. Then, he began walking towards Kichiro. "Kichiro, although you're relatively new to Sabertooth, you've shown me enthusiasm and dedication that I wish every member had. And of that, I thank you" he told the young mage, emphasizing the "and for that", followed by easing up when he thanked him.

Zenshin then looked upon his newly figured water dragon slayer as well as his exceed, Peep. "Similar to what I told Kichiro. You two seem to be getting stronger fairly quickly. Soon enough, you'll be able to receive training from me, if you still want it by then. Though, I think it'll be unnecessary. I believe that the both of you push each other, and that continuous cycle not only strengthens your bond, but allows you to have infinite potential to work with. All the jobs you've been doing, all the work and training you've been putting in. I thank both of you" he then walked over to Adrien. A member he hadn't seen in a while. "Although many of you don't know him, Adrien is also among our ranks. He's been rather busy as of late, but he has done a few jobs, including one with Ian and Ryo. Don't think your deeds go unnoticed Adrien. Thank you"

And last but not least, there was Frederick, who was the last for a reason. "Frederick... you've been quiet and stagnant since joining Sabertooth. I know what you've done in the past haunts you, or at least it should, but sitting around reading all day will not help. Although I don't regret giving you a second, and third chance, I need you to pull your weight around. You are one of the strongest members of this guild, nearly rivaling my own strength, start acting like it" he said quietly and coldly so the others couldn't hear. "But because you're willing to try and repent. Make up for your actions in the past. Your willingness to even *attempt* to better yourself. Frederick, I thank you"

Following this final saying, he addressed everyone. "I suggest all of you memorize each others faces, as these are the true knights of Sabertooth. You will all, or should all, begin to work together on the jobs posted on the board right over there. Everyone should know where it is by now. But right now, at this very moment, jobs and work should be forgotten. Although training and taking jobs are important, rest is equally as important, so please, enjoy yourselves today" he said as he raised his hands into the air and recreated every kind of commonly eaten food he could think of onto plates embroidered with elegant designs onto the long tables inside the guild's main hall. Zenshin also recreated a recorder lacrima, which, once activated, played music for everyone to hear and enjoy. Enchanted to play whatever song the listener would find appropriate, which differs for everyone, so everyone enjoys. Quite a nifty enchantment indeed.

Missions Completed

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 24th April 2014, 2:40 pm

Suddenly out of no where the guild hall doors burst open and Kyll came crashing through slamming herself into Frederick. The two were on the ground with her straddled over him. It seemed like she was holding her fist as if to hurt him. The closed eyes mage an a look of disdain. "When I found out that you were in Sabertooth, I had to come over and find you... because." Kyll reached into her obi and grabbed a container out of her pocket then opened it revealing a cupcake. "I wanted to call a truce. Mainly because since Zeno has gone missing again, I had to do this truce thing myself." Kyll helped him up and dusted Frederick off. She looked over at Zenshin and smiled happily.

Then an owl came in tired. Follow me she says, to the skies... She says. It should be easy.. she says. The eagle owl landed on a bar stool and looked towards Zenshin. I demand for some water... as if you could hear me anyway lowly white haired human... My minion only hears whos and hoots like normal mages. Everyone but Zenshin would hear just hoots and whos.

Kyll opened an eye and looked over at the crowd then put a hand behind her head. "Ahahahaha. Sorry. I forgot introduce myself. I'm Kyll Vie, an ace from Eclipse Soul. I would've sent the message via my new friend Erol, but I sort of wanted to do it in person." Kyll smiled warmly at Frederick. "If it wasn't for him I would've been dead by now."

Themes:

Post by Guest 24th April 2014, 2:43 pm

Yukine nodded and bowed respectively as the guild master made his announcement. He looked around and memorized all of the faces, indeed. He had yet to trust any of them yet, though this would hopefully change in the future. Yukine was also glad to be honoured in Zenshin's announcement. It meant a lot, and secretly, Yukine didn't plan on leaving, especially not until he achieved S-Rank, or even H-Rank if Zenshin liked him enough. He ran to the job board, after, and grabbed two important missions. He rolled the two papers up, and placed them in the inside pocket of his hoodie. Finally, food seemed to be handed out as Yukine dug in. He never seemed to be treated so well before, though he knew some of this generosity was due to Zenshin's depression and sorrow. He felt bad, in a way, and so, after finishing his meal, Yukine approached Zenshin. "I promise to stay with you until I'm the Number zone ReQuip Mage in Fiore!" Yukine confessed. He offered a handshake to Zenshin, and ignored all else that was going on. He could always store some of the food in his dimension, after all.

Last edited by Kichiro Yukine on 24th April 2014, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TrueDestiny
    TrueDestiny

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Foster Parents (name unknown) but mostly myself after they got murdered and town destroyed when I (Destiny) was only 4 years old

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TrueDestiny 24th April 2014, 2:53 pm

Destiny was clearly exhausted after going on the many missions not long before and had only recently returned back to the guild. For this reason he was lying down on his bed reading a book he quite liked which was called 'Shadows of Renewal'. He had just finished reading the last chapter and had starting thinking over some of the past events that had shaken the guild greatly.

Many guild members, some friends of his, must've had a twisted mind full of darkness, as vast numbers of ex-members had changed their ways and become crooked... They betrayed the guild and the family within by turning to the dark side to join the forces of chaos and pure evil. Destiny was thinking all of this over in his head at the time, when he heard an urgent announcement from the GM himself, being said via the speakers nearby. It sounded quite serious and the announcement was for everyone still following the path of 'light' to gather around in the guild hall.

Destiny had actually expected something like this to happen as he knew that some drastic changes would have to be made to the guild to make it secure once again. "Well I better get on my way, if i'm late It might anger the GM." He had decided to head out the room room and towards the guild hall not too far away and pulled his dark, black hood over his head as he did so.

As he entered the hall, looking in all directions, he recognised some familiar faces as well as some completely unknown to him, specifically the guy dressed in all black including a cloak going over the top... He had hoped that he wasn't too late and then he drifted farther inside concealing himself in shadows to block people from seeing him. Destiny looked around the place before finally taking his desired spot in the far corner of the room, where there was a great quantity of shadows darkening the area concealing him from sight from most of the guild members due to liking his privacy and feeling a lot more comfortable when in areas of darkness, yet he was still enabling HIMSELF to see and hear quite clearly, exactly what was going on elsewhere in the gigantic room. He leaned backwards slightly against the wall and before he then looked towards the center of the room where most of the other members of the guild who still valued their pride of still being in Sabertooth had seemed to gather around. He expected that whatever this was all about would probably be explained quite shortly, so he would wait for some more late-comers so that this 'meeting' could occur. Maybe then Zenshin could finally reveal everything. He would then be able to find out the true purpose of why our highly respected Guild Master, Zenshin gathering everyone here today on this occasion. However, until then he would just wait, silently hidden in the corner......... Luckily, he had heard everything the GM had said as he was just nearing the entrance when everything was said so luckily he hadn't missed out on anything... He then awaited if anything more was to be said.......

Current Experience: 25/150 | Experience needed until rank up: 125

Missions Completed/On-going Missions:

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 24th April 2014, 3:37 pm

Zenshin took Kichiro's hand in a firm grip and shook it. "That's what I like to hear." he said as he released it and addressed everyone again. "Everyone, don't forget to greet our guest. Kyll Vie from Eclipse Soul." he told them all as he walked over to his newest member, who was a bit late to the party. "I appreciate you choosing to serve our noble cause Destiny, I thank you" he told the man, not needing for him to introduce himself, as he'd used his Origin Perception just a second before, seeing all sorts of things that this man would probably be uncomfortable telling others. There was so much to do still, but for now, he would just catch up with Kyll and her new friend. Some sort of owl.

"Hey Kyll, how're you doi-" He was interrupted by the owl. Zenshin stared at it for a moment. It stared back at him. He continued, and so did the owl. They were deadlocked in an awkward stare right now. Did that owl... just talk? Not just that, it spoke in such a mannered and pretentious way. Wait, it insulted me too. Hm, interesting he thought while recreating a bowl of water in his left hand and a copy of the Sorcerer's Magazine in the other. Zenshin placed the bowl of water next to the owl and calmly rolled up the magazine, followed by tapping it roughly on its feathered head. "I don't recommend speaking down to me again, especially not in my own home. So, hoo might you be?" he said, imitating an owl sound flawlessly and integrated it equally as perfectly into his question.

Missions Completed

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 25th April 2014, 11:27 am

Naziel heard the guild masters kind words towards him and he smiled brightly as he scratched his head at getting such an honour, soon he saw before him the Tables laced with food and drink. Naziel decided he wanted to show his support once more to Zenshin before digging into the feast when the doors burst open. This stranger dared to enter the guild? Naziel suddenly on edge and awaiting the response of the guild.

Zenshin quickly put the mass of people at ease by mentioning the guests name; "Kyll huh? Wonder who they are?" It was then that the young dragon saw kichiro yukine, a youth like himself and from Naziel had heard he was quite formidable; "hey kichiro..." Naziel walked Over with Peep still on his shoulder; "how‘s it going?" He ease trying to make friends in the guild since his last 'partner' got him into far more shot than he wanted.

Loyalty  53ylNPe
    THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th April 2014, 3:03 pm

Comradeship, friendship, family bonds. All terms that Frederick didn't want to submit himself to, mostly because to him these ideas were a weakness. A tool to bring someone down. Besides he'd never needed anything of that before, so why should he now. No he'd refused to fully grasp the very idea of bonding with these people and their mundane lives. So in response to Zenshin, just right after the part where he was addressing Frederick. He responded with a small tch sound while he turned his head away from the platform. Unwilling to acknowledge the hard truth that Zenshin actually spoke with his words.

Minutes later when the feast started and the other mages started to indulge themselves in the fine cuisines that their master had created out of nothing. A rather unexpected turn of events entered the guild hall. Right in the moment when Frederick was about to slip away.
    Stumbling upon him and knocking him down was the very young girl he once tortured and inflict great pain upon, only so that he could make one of his greatest desires come true. Kyll Vie, the ace of Eclipse Soul and according to Frederick himself. The personal pet of Zeno Sombras.

After Frederick helped himself back up, Kyll apparently tried to show that they had some sort of connection. Something that she was gravely mistaken about. So while she was trying to dust him off, she announced to the guild that if it wasn't for him she would've been dead. As a response Frederick pushed her away from him with one arm and walked passed her. Yet before he fully walked away he would stop in his tracks so that he'd stand right next to her. Both of them facing a different direction.
    'Consider yourself lucky, because if it was up to me you would've been dead..' he said cold and rather agitated. 'So don't get in my way again...in matter of fact none of you should get in my way!' he said loud enough so that most of the guild could hear him.

Frederick started walking again while he'd pulled his hood further down, so that now his entire face would be covered by the shadow that was being casted upon it. 'I am going out on a job.... master'

~exit~

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Blood Bird 26th April 2014, 7:13 pm

Adrien stood up from his chair looking at the people and just wondered what the heck had happened with this whole Radiant Dawn incident that guild master spoke of a during his speak, during which he was a little shocked and annoyed that the guild master acknowledge him and his work, well it was mainly the fact that he did it in front of the entire guild if he had done it in private or via letter or a viewing lacrima. He wasn't the kind of person that asked people to spread the word about him after when ever he finished a job to the point he wouldn't even tell his clients his name and just made sure they remembered the name of his guild. He made his way over to the job board to look, once he gave it a skim over he would leave unless somebody stopped him which he doubted would happen.

Loyalty  Team10
    Loyalty  Adrien10
    Missions Completed:

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th April 2014, 10:24 pm

Erol happily accepted its water and dipped his beak in. Then the owl was swiftly hit on the head with a magazine. Just who do you think you are?! Then Zenshin pulled out the one thing that bothered the owl most. A 'hoo' pun. Erol looked up at Zenshin and fluffed its feathers. The owl did not like the pun one bit. You... human... are talking to the wisest of all owls. The largest and the most powerful. The illustrious Eric Von Grathsburger Heidelburg de Leitmein the III. You think you can just say HOO to me and I will just be so happy to answer you? The owl flapped its wings frusterated. Hoo are you, hoo does this, HOO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Coming to me with such a simple and insulting pun. I am not your run of the mill owl you--"

"Oh I see you're taking very well to Erol. Thanks Zenshin!" Kyll said with a smile.

The owl looked over at Kyll. Woman, my name is--

They were interrupted by Frederik's burst of darkness and gloom. He spoke to her like she was the most annoying thing in the world. "How could you say that to someone who shows you gratefulness and thanks when you kidnapped me... Practically tortured me and put me through the worst pain in my entire life...?" Kyll sighed as he walked away."I don't know why I see such good in him. Yet..." She folded her arms and cocked a smile. "He made his choice to be here. Only real reason I pulled this truce out of my butt was because those were the last things my mother told me to do." Kyll smiled as she put a hand on Erol's head and pat it. The owl closed its eyes in happiness as Kyll's gentle touch was welcomed. "Plus she told me he would know more about what's to come than most." Kyll sighed. There was a quiet pause and Kyll gave Zenshin a welcoming hug then whispered into his ear. "She also told me to thank my uncle's, Xen's, son for sparing him for so long." Kyll giggled. "But for the sake of what you said to me about being my own person I decided to thank my cousin for a different reason." She let go and rubbed under the owl's chin. "Thanks for showing up again out of the blue."

Kyll looked at the food and gave a smirk to Zenshin. "You should've called for catering from me." She picked up a stuffed mushroom and popped it into her mouth. Her eyes opened up in shock. "This is..." Kyll looked at Zenshin as tears formed in her eyes. "My... recipe..." She sighed in disdain as she felt that her food had been finally matched with magic. She went down the line and grabbed a sample of everything that she had made before and ate it. She was amazed that Zenshin had recreated her own food so well. "This is too simple... I must up my game."

Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 27th April 2014, 3:34 pm

Naziel looked at the peculiar girl with interest as the danced around the master, Peep sat on his shoulder awwing at her movements and clear love of food; " Hey... I haven't met you yet.. I'm Naziel." he waved his hand lightly with a soft smile before watching the broody hulk of a man walk off somewhere after his outburts. "so do you know that nutcase?" he had not met the hooded man before and after that outburst he sure didn't want too again.

He picked up a glass of ale and took a sip before handing Kyll a glass of wine: "Sorry, I should have introduced Peep... He's my partner in crime... " Peep waved like a car high on catnip before using his wings to bob in front of the girl; "Wow you're pretty...." he spoke in his light adorable voice, his large eyes staring in awe at her.

Loyalty  53ylNPe
    THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Post by Guest 27th April 2014, 3:51 pm

Yukine continued moving on with the feasting until a lady named Kyll Vie showed up. Yukine waved to her and greeted "I'm Kichiro Yukine! It's a pleasure to meet you, though I have to go now!" Despite how awkward it sounded, Yukine's sudden departure had a good reason behind it. This woman reminded him much of Victoria, and the two still had much business to take care of. Additionally, he felt as though this whole meeting was getting a bit too ridiculous now. The hooded Mage had already barked, and basically threatened everyone in the guild. Yukine couldn't handle Sabertooth under these conditions, at the moment. Yukine ran as fast as he could to a destination where he thought Victoria might be. However, with the little knowledge he had of her, Yukine doubted the first destination would be where Yukine would find this lady. He wouldn't give up though. He would travel across Fiore, if he had to, because that's what strong Mages do to get what they want.

[Exit]
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th April 2014, 9:51 am

Kyll smiled happily. "It's good to meet you. I'm glad Zenshin here is running a tight ship. When I found out he was a guild master--" She was interrupted by her owl screeching and flapping it's powerful wings lifting itself off the ground. She looked up and then looked at Peep. Oh no...

Insolent cat! How dare you show yourself in my sight! Let's see who the better hunter is.. Of course my prey is you! The owl charged forward swooping down to the cat. Kyll jumped up and grabbed the bird under the wings.

"Erol... No..." Kyll said as she was frantically holding onto an owl who wanted to get at his main prey. "You might...ugh... Want to move Peep somewhere... Erol has a tendacy... to go after cats and foxes... I've had to stop him... like many times..." Kyll looked at Zenshin. "I got an idea... Zenshin... Cage him..." Kyll was spinning around in circles as her grip went straight to the talons.This time she was being dragged on the ground straight towards Peep.

Let go of me Servant. I shall show you the correct way to hunt... The owl screeched.

Themes:
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 28th April 2014, 10:32 am

( OOC: play before reading)

Naziel saw the bird flapping its wings and the look of hunger in its eyes brought forth an anger and protectiveness for Peep who turned and hid behind him. Naziel's eyes met the owls as a snarl crept from his teeth as his hands formed their powerful mould around his hands  and water around the table began to gravitate towards Naziel; " Hey pal, There's one thing you don't do! And that is pick on a member of Sabertooth and especially when he's MY best friend! Back up bird brain!" his face had gone from the boyish smile to now deadpan serious; " Either you calm it pal or you're gonna see what a dragon slayer can do!" He stared at the owl his demonic red eyes glaring into the owls and he refused to move regardless of the owls size and bad temper.

Naziel grabbed hold of Peep and spun on his foot before taking off in a sprint through the massive guild doors and into the open space outside, away from the madness that had ensued.

[exit thread]

Loyalty  53ylNPe
    THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Blood Bird 10th May 2014, 10:11 am

Adrien sighed as he looked over the missions on the job board, nothing took his intrest nor the job he had been waiting for wasn't up there. He ran his fingers through his hair as he walked towards the main halls exit feeling that there wasn't a reason for him to stay here as of this moment, he would come back later to check on the mission board. Suddenly a huge black bat with golden eyes roughly three times the size of an exceed burst through the main halls doors and flew straight into Adrien knocking him to the floor. "Adrien you got lucky, let's get going we gotta go now. GO LUCKY!......sorry Adrien, Jolly got out after seeing the good news." The giant black bat spoke to Adrien as it walked off him and sat on the floor, Adrien got up with a sigh "So....Drac what's this good news that Jolly was saying we got luck about?"
    "Well you see you know how you have been waiting Count Sparrow and the Magic Council have reopened Fiore's borders to outsiders again? Well it's happening so if we want to get our passports now is the time."
    Adrien bolted to his feet and dashed towards the door "Let's go Drac!" Drac flapped his wings, caught up to Adrien and latched his back. Adrien kept running until he reach and edge of the guild and jumped over and off descending into a free fall to the ground below until Drac opened his wings and they began to glide towards the ground.

[exit thread]

Loyalty  Team10
    Loyalty  Adrien10
    Missions Completed:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:20 am