Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Remaining as a Distant Memory.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: -
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Remaining as a Distant Memory. Empty Remaining as a Distant Memory.

Post by Nero_ 22nd April 2014, 7:35 am

Victoria had already decided it. She had spent nights and nights thinking, sorting everything out, and now, finally, after a week of thinking, of planing, she had managed to pull herself to decide. The Thunder God Slayer walked silently into the guild, her face neutral. She was wearing her usual attire: the revealing halter-type armor, light-armored gauntlets and greaves on her forearms and forelegs, respectively, as well as her thighs, as well as a dark bikini bottom with a piece of cloth obscuring her hips and a dark scarf around her neck. Buria, her dear and loyal pet was following her, like always, and Armageddon, her scythe, remained hanging on her back, shining perillously. She took a deep breath and looked around.
    Everything was noisy as always, there was laughter coming from the members, little friendly brawls, people getting drunk. It was a usual day for Sabertooth. Victoria tried to find the two people she needed inside the guild hall: Zenshin and Yukine. She had to explain herself to Yukine, tell him that she is leaving Sabertooth, alas, she could not tell him the real reason. She could not tell him about the insanity hiding inside of her, she couldn't tell him that in a pair of days she'd change permanently. That in a pair of days the Victoria he loves will dissapear forever. She couldn't tell him that the insanity she had tried so hard to hide was going to awaken. She just couldn't. It was her problem, and hers only.
    She spotted the blond boy at the bar. She walked to him and layed a hand on his shoulder softly, not wanting to scare him. Buria, who had followed her all the way until him, was now sitting down, a sad face making its way.
    '' Yukine. I need to tell you something.'' She said. Her voice sounded distant even to her, strange, unknown. '' I am leaving Sabertooth.''

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Remaining as a Distant Memory. Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Remaining as a Distant Memory. Empty Re: Remaining as a Distant Memory.

Post by Guest 22nd April 2014, 7:50 am

Yukine heard the news Victoria had to offer. He was wearing his light blue hoodie, a darkly shaded green hat, orange T-shirt, and baggy brown pants. He took his hat off, however, and transported it into his pocket dimension. It was his lucky hat, anyway, and this moment was unfortunate. Yukine was drinking a glass of raspberry vodka as Victoria spoke to him. Tears streamed down his face immediately, which could be seen clearly by Victoria's naked eyes. He shivered in misery as Victoria's words affected him deeply. However, a weak, yet bright smile appeared, as well. This was because he loved Victoria, and wished the best for her.

Yukine turned his seat around with the glass of vodka, gazing into Victoria's eyes with great care. He gently grabbed Victoria's right hand with his left, and rubbed her knuckles. "Though normally, people would ask you why you're leaving, I won't." Yukine confessed, "I know you well, and I know all of your actions come with a purpose, and so, if Sabertooth isn't your place, then so be it." Yukine then stood up, placed his now-empty glass of raspberry vodka on the bar counter, and hugged Victoria passionately.

While he was hugging her, Yukine tilted his head towards Victoria's ear. "I love you." Yukine whispered into Victoria's ear, "Come visit me whenever you can , and I'll come see you too , okay?" As he said this, the tears on Yukine's face vanished, leaving a red stain on his his cheeks . He let go of Victoria gently, then proceeded to kiss her on the lips. "So, what do you plan on doing now?" Yukine asked.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Magic: -
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nero_ 23rd April 2014, 2:08 am

Victoria remained stunned as Yukine said that he loved her. Seconds after he let her go, he asked her about what she was going to do after leaving Sabertooth. She bit her lip and looked away. At first, the God Slayer had said that she was remaining in Sabertooth, after the Radiant Down incident. However, now, she was going to join the Radiant Dawn team in their guild. And it made her feel guilty, unworthy, a traitor. She played with the edge of her black scarf and looked away.
    '' I was going to join Zenneth' guild.'' She said. She hoped that Yukine wouldn't ask why, because then, she would have to think of a legitimate lie. The only person who could actually know about the true reason of leaving was Zenshin, and nobody else. '' Have you seen Zenshin, per pure casuality?'' She asked, regaining her neutral face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Remaining as a Distant Memory. Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Post by Guest 23rd April 2014, 2:17 am

Yukine noticed Victoria acting strangely after he was so honest, and at least tried to stay happy about this incident. He was shocked, however, when Victoria revealed to him what the absence of the others was all about. "A new guild, huh?" Yukine confirmed, "What persuaded you into joining it?" Yukine knew that sooner or later, he would be pardoned by Zenshin, and probably never see Victoria for awhile after that. Who knew how upset Zenshin was already about the absence of "those members", let alone Victoria now. Yukine looked down, a bit worried. "How about we make plans after you leave the guild?" Yukine suggested, "I just hope you'll be okay, and have lots of fun." Yukine was still curious as to what Victoria would do in this new guild. For now, however, he simply held onto her hands, and gave Victoria a warm smile as he spoke to her.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:17 pm