Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Yuuto's Guild Introduction [Open]

Yuuto's Guild Introduction [Open] Empty Yuuto's Guild Introduction [Open]

Post by Guest 21st April 2014, 6:40 pm

Yuuto entered the guild hall of Lamia Scale for the first time. He was really impressed, and since he was inside the guild, a weak smile appeared on his face. He never enjoyed expressing emotions or feelings outside of Lamia Scale, or so that was his vow. He needed some place to display his inner self, and so the moment he found out about this guild, he fighter this would be the area to do so. Otherwise, he would remain emotionless, and silent.

Yuuto wandered around the guild hall, in wonder of what it had to offer. He could see high quality furniture everywhere, and an overall bright setting. There were also spots where every guild member could simply relax, and be independent. Yuuto doubted he could find a similar place around here. His smile grew warmer as he further examined the guild. With his growing magic, Yuuto could see himself as the guardian of this place, though he'd rather spare the time for now, and see how far he could get in this new community.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Make Magic
    Second Magic: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Magic:

Yuuto's Guild Introduction [Open] Empty Re: Yuuto's Guild Introduction [Open]

Post by Kihia 22nd April 2014, 11:00 am

Kihia noticed a young man come into the guild hall. He had been standing by one of the many columns of the hall as he typically does. Kihia lifted Icarus onto his right shoulder and started walking to the young man. When Kihia got to him, he waited a moment studying the young man and then said in a monotone-ish voice "Welcome to the Guild Hall of Lamia Scale, may I help you with something?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuuto's Guild Introduction [Open] Kihisi10
    Yuuto's Guild Introduction [Open] 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Of the Earth
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zuo Cii 26th April 2014, 11:36 am

"Welcome to Lamia Scale child." A rumbling voice filled the guild hall coming from every where at once. A sharp individual would notice that the sound was actually coming from the marble that composed the building. Zuo Cii was presently located in his study putting books on shelves. He possessed the power to send sounds from his stone at a will to anywhere at anytime. So while he was far away he could still hear and speak to anyone in his guild. What brings you here young one?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 26th April 2014, 12:34 pm

Yuuto noticed a young man approach him after a while once he entered the guild hall. He was nearly going to ask for a drink, though now he was accompanied. "Thank you!" Yuuto replied, "My name is Yuuto Shingami, and I am not in need of much assistance, though I would appreciate an introductory of some sort to this guild. It has really caught my eye, so far." Yuuto smiled towards the male before him- that is, before an unknown voice called out to him. He pouted as he did not want to be addressed as a child, but more as a man. Albeit, he listened, anyway. "I am here to join this guild." Yuuto explained, It is my first time joining a guild, and this one, of all, really appealed to me. I would like to join it, and see what it has to offer." Though only two voices had caught his ear, so far, Yuuto felt honoured to be in such a marvelous place.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kihia 26th April 2014, 1:00 pm

Kihia nodded as he heard Yuuto wanted to join Lamia Scale, My Name is Kihia Avoa, and I'm.....a Ice make mage. Follow me, I will let you meet the master and everyone else..." Kihia then started to walk towards the bar area motioning Yuuto to follow him, Kihia wasn't used to introducing new comers into the guild, but he felt he needed to learn. So what kind of magic do you use Yuuto?"

Themes:
    ZhuFeng
    ZhuFeng

The First Kenpachi

The First Kenpachi

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Master Zheng Mao
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip: The Warrior
    Second Magic: Metamorphosis Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by ZhuFeng 1st May 2014, 11:27 am

As the two sat at the bar now Zhu walked into the bar area looking very tired, but no real worse for the wear. As he walked over and sat down next to Kihia he looked over and saw that he was with someone new. Zhu did his best to smile and seem at ease "Well a new face huh? Welcome. Name's Zhu Feng, just call me Zhu though. I'm the resident Requip mage around here. I see you've already met Kihia. He's a good man listen to him and you'll know all you need to about this place."

Character Info:
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Magic
    Second Magic: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 1st May 2014, 11:33 am

From behind the guild master stepped out Ren. He was so frail and short that he could easily be obstructed by anyone or anything. "H-Hi!" Ren stuttered, looking up at the newcomer, who was 7 or 8 inches taller then he was. Ren was easily intimidated, so his stuttering was a by-product of being intimidated and being nervous for what Zuo would plan to do. He was always dragged into fights of all kinds because he decided to welcome someone. If you asked Ren, it sounded like a lot of unfair karma.

Yuuto's Guild Introduction [Open] KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Of the Earth
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zuo Cii 1st May 2014, 3:23 pm

Rising from the floor as if it was intangible Zuo approached the three at the bar with Ren in toe. The old man was pleased to see that the new comer was already surrounded by attention and good people. Approaching behind Yuuto with silent steps he spoke "Hello child, welcome to this place. I see you have found yourself good company among my children. May I assist you or help to make you feel welcome?" Glancing to the short water mage next to him Zuo added "Speaking of which Ren can I ask that you calm your nerves. Speak clearly and proud you are of Lamia Scale. Act like it my boy."

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 1st May 2014, 6:44 pm

"Nice to meet you, Kihia." Yuuto replied, "I'm a Mage that utilizes Golden Keys. It's very rare around Fiore." Yuuto smiled after as Kihia gestures him to follow his guildmate to the master. Yuuto examined the area as he walked, and attempted to memorize whatever he saw. On the way, however, Yuuto met Zhu. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Zhu." Yuuto greeted, "My name is Yuuto Shingami, though you can just call me Yuuto." Yuuto turned back to Kihia after Zhu's last remark, well aware that Kihia could show him around. However, once he turned back, Yuuto noticed yet another guild member. This one seemed young and small, and the stutter surely was the first impression Yuuto had of the male. Maybe he was timid. "Hey! I'm Yuuto!" Yuuto greeted once again, this time more cheerfully as he tried to rid the boy of that stutter. Of course, then the one who spoke through the marbles showed up. "I would like some people to show me around, though I do have one volunteer already, it seems: Kihia. Also, as I've told the others already, my name is Yuuto Shingami, though you can simply call me Yuuto. I wish to learn as much about Lamia Scale as possible, seeing as after further consideration, this is definitely where I will reside."

Last edited by Yuuto Shingami on 3rd May 2014, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kihia 2nd May 2014, 12:35 pm

Kihia nodded in greeting to Zhu, and studied the other guild member he hadn't met yet. Kihia shook his head, and motioned his left hand pointing towards the hallway that leads to the dormitories, "Down that hall way are the mens living quarters of the members who choose to live inside the hall itself." Kihia stopped for a moment, and rolled his right shoulder listening. Kihia noticed nothing out of the usual, and nodded. Kihia then turned to Yuuto, ""Feel free to ask any questions you have... and welcome to Lamia Scale once again."

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:43 pm