Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers (Deniel)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Wedding Crashers (Deniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding Crashers (Deniel)

Post by Decayuss 21st April 2014, 6:37 pm

It was over. All of it was. After Deniel finished beating the hell out of the ex boyfriend and telling the groom and bride to finally wed, they did. The audience cheered even louder. For the wedding, and for the champion that saved the wedding. Deniel finally dropped the ex boyfriend, who recovered his conscious soon after. He grabbed Deniel's leg while everyone was distracted and cheering, but he wasn't planning anything bad. He was far too exhausted. "You win, Nephalem. I'll leave peacefully. I'll admit, you're one hell of a guy. Try not to use your power for evil one day." Deniel held no grudges against his man, and even helped him getting out by carrying him over his shoulder. No one noticed him missing, because the groom called for everyone to start celebrating right after he and his wife wedded each other.

Once they were outside, the ex boyfriend actually gave a small, respectful bow at Deniel. And, not having much of a choice, Deniel returned it. "I'll be making no promises for what I use my power for." After their bows finished, the two shook hands, and the ex boyfriend left the ceremony. He was beat up, miserable, lost, but all and all.....happy. "I guess I have to move on, too." He said to himself once he was off the grounds.

Deniel entered the building once again, and figured that he might as well celebrate with everyone else. He ate, drank, and talked with a few people. In the end, he was glad that he got the opportunity to pull of this job. Once everyone was over and the groom and bride made their way off, and the last of the guests were finally leaving, one of the guards approached Deniel, handing him his payment. "The groom wishes to personally thank you, but he is far too busy. I, also, would like to thank you, Mr. Thorman. Your help here was much appreciated." Deniel smirked and took his payment, turning around and heading off. He gave a small wave over his shoulder and said only one thing: "Glad to help. Mission complete!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers (Deniel) - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:04 pm