Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shattered Emotions (Zenneth/Rin)

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Shattered Emotions (Zenneth/Rin) Empty Shattered Emotions (Zenneth/Rin)

Post by Zeon 8th April 2014, 10:47 pm

Alexander looked sad and depressed, but it needed to be done. There were things that needed to be done and this was one of them. It was going to hurt, but he would rather her be hurt now than be dead later. So he did everything, he left guild, tried to leave team (who happened to follow) and now there was one final loose end. It needed to be done or she would be in danger. So with a heavy heart, he tried to find Rin. Alexander looked different than usual, he appeared armed to the teeth in fact with all his equipment. Alexander spoke up, "Hey we need to talk..."

This was going to be hard...
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Shattered Emotions (Zenneth/Rin) Empty Re: Shattered Emotions (Zenneth/Rin)

Post by Rin Moriyama 8th April 2014, 11:02 pm

All of a sudden Rin saw Alexander approach her. She became happy and went up to hug him. It had been awhile since she last saw him, so she was really happy. When she looked up at him, she noticed that he seemed to be depressed, then before she could say anything, he spoke up. "Hey we need to talk..." Rin wondered what it could possibly be about, she was completely unaware of the pain she was about to endure. She just looked up at him. "sure, what is it about?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 17th April 2014, 3:11 am

Alexander paused for a bit and looked down to the ground. He was not happy with what he was going to do, no amount of enjoyment came from this. However it was to protect everyone in Sabertooth... from himself. Alexander simply said, "I need to break up with you." Alexander looked at Rin in the eyes, if he was going to break up then there was going to be no cowardice. He would take the ire of Rin directly.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 17th April 2014, 6:23 am

Rin just looked at Alexander dumbfounded she didn't understand what was going on. "What are you saying? Why would you break up with me like this? I don't understand it at all!" Before she knew it, Rin was crying, she's very upset and didn't understand it all, she didn't know what to think. Her tears wouldn't  stop, they just continued to stream down her cheeks and before she knew it, she was desperately clinging to Alexander. She then looked up at him with tear stained cheeks."Please, don't leave me all alone, I... Love you, Alexander" as she said that, she closed her eyes as she tried to kiss him, hoping it was all just a bad joke.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 17th April 2014, 2:19 pm

Alexander watched quietly and just looked down to the ground. Of course she was confused, not understanding the entire situation. He couldn't tell her the whole story however, not yet anyways. Alexander gave an explanation however, "I have an unfinished business that I have to do. One that puts everything I cared for in danger. If I do survive it, which is unlikely... Then I won't be able tojoin a legal guild again. I wont put you through any of these hells. I want to see you happy with a nice husband and children that are as strong as you. At peace and calm like Demyx would have wanted... I won't ever give you that..." Alexander was hugged tightly which caught him by surprised, he did not expect that. He also did not expect the kiss that came afterwards, but what was given back felt more like a goodbye kiss. He gave one final answer, "I love you too. That is why I have to do this. You are not alone, you have many friends that care for you..." He then turned around to leave, a rain storm had begun to storm. Even Fiore seemed to be crying for the 2 shattered emotions that they were dealing with...
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 17th April 2014, 2:32 pm

Rin was surprised to hear him say he loved her too. It only made her chest grow even tighter. If he really loved her, wouldn't leave her like that. She listened to his explanation but still was unable to understand, her heart was shattering into a million pieces. As he walked off, it began to rain, Rin, who was riddled with sadness, could do nothing but watch her lover leave her while sobbing in the rain. Rin fell to her knees, still crying, "please.... don't leave me all alone..." She then let out a pained scream. Before she knew it, Alexander was completely out of sight. And at that moment, Rin collapsed from the pain of her shattered heart. She had no way of knowing what was truly at work, or that she would see him once again, in the future. Rin then awoke several days later in a hospital and recalled what had happened and began to cry once more. She decided that it would be best if she locked away her heart. That way, she'd never feel the pain of loosing someone precious again...

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 11:16 am