Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: I Want Cookies! [Indar/Viola]

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: I Want Cookies! [Indar/Viola] - Page 2 Empty Re: Job: I Want Cookies! [Indar/Viola]

Post by Indiana Jones 17th April 2014, 9:01 am

Indar just kept walking along, still thinking of the boy and the demon who was inside of him. Something had called out to him, or it had just felt like it. A weird feeling indeed, but to be honest he really did feel like there was another power in him and that the abysss had just taken control of it, to toy with his life and family. He shook his head, this was no time to be like this or think of things like this.

Indar diverted his attention to his team mates, both of them looked happy now, making Indar like a black sheep with his confused look. But it was weird how things could change so fast, in a second he was already thinking of getting drunk with his friends. The day was going to be nice now, he could sit down, have a drink and just not care about anything for some time. He looked happy but tired when they reached Sabertooths guild hall. It was still a magnificent building, a sight to behold, but to Indar it had turned into a bar, which was the way he liked it.

~Job done~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: I Want Cookies! [Indar/Viola] - Page 2 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: I Want Cookies! [Indar/Viola] - Page 2 Empty Re: Job: I Want Cookies! [Indar/Viola]

Post by Rosetta Crawford 17th April 2014, 1:19 pm

Approved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: I Want Cookies! [Indar/Viola] - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Job: I Want Cookies! [Indar/Viola] - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Job: I Want Cookies! [Indar/Viola] - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:25 am