Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Raina's D>C Exam!

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Magic
    Second Magic: Twilight Miracle
    Third Magic:

Raina's D>C Exam! Empty Raina's D>C Exam!

Post by Raina 24th March 2014, 11:16 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raina's D>C Exam! 1_by_g10

Raina's D>C Exam! Rainas10
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Raina's D>C Exam! Empty Re: Raina's D>C Exam!

Post by Godlike Frederik 24th March 2014, 11:54 am

approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 25th March 2014, 5:12 am

Ebony raised her hand in the air, "Raaaaaaaaaainaaa" she yelled looked around for dear friend. It was time for her to start her C rank exam. And Ebony was the one who would be examining her. She clapped her hands together in excitement as she stood up, running to the guild doors. "Come to the Serene Cliffs! It's time to prove yourself! Oh my goodness I'm actually so excited~" she grinned, opening the doors wide as she skipped out of the Guild Hall, only to stop and stare at the sunlight, bathing in it. It's a beautiful daaaaaaaaaaaay~ The sun is shinninggg. The sky is blueeee~
    She sang in her mind as a blue creature hopped onto her shoulder, singing along as they walked towards the Serene Cliffs.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaummmmm.
    Aaaaaaaaummmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Her hands were on her lap, legs crossed as she hovered in the air; her eyes closed at the end of the Serene Cliff.
    Inner-peace. Inner... Inner... Who is making that noise?
    She turned her head to see Atlas fly around. Grr, where is Raina, I'm so excited for her exaaaaamm!!

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raina 25th March 2014, 6:31 am

She could feel it. Her inner potential is slowly being unlocked. Like an all consuming flame expanding in her heart, her power is growing. She turned her head as she heard Ebony call for her. Ebony, the guild master of Fairy Tail. Ebony, her best friend. She told her to go to Serene Cliffs for her exam so she backed a bag and started to walk there. It wasn't a long walk but it was beautiful outside, so Raina took her time. The sun shined brightly on her skin almost embracing her for a job well done.

Ebony was excited for her exam. Herself, not so much. Her nerves were twisting in turning inside of her. This is the moment Ebony will finally see her magic. Will it scare her away? She finally made it to the cliff and spotted her friend and said, "Hey Ebony, I'm here."

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 25th March 2014, 5:03 pm

"Hey Ebony, I'm here."
    She turned, standing up as she saw Raina come up behind her.

"Yaaaaaaay! Raina's here!"
    She watched as Atlas hopped onto her shoulder as she walked around Rita and towards the open space. Hmmm, I wonder how this'll turn out. She looked at Raina, she was about twenty meters away from her  now.

"Let's see how loyal you really are. It's time. To pass your exam, just must defeat me."
    She grinned, waiting to see Raina's expression.

"So come on. You get the first move."

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raina 26th March 2014, 10:31 am

Raina's eye flashed a spark of sadness. Fight Ebony? Fight her friend, the one who felt so sad after her disappearance? She couldn't fight her. She's a dear loved one, not some enemy. But then again, wasn't Aria the same? A loved one, someone dear to her? Her sister, her family. Raina raised her head towards Ebony. Tears rolled down her face as many sad memories ran through her mind.

"I... I don't wanna fight you. I guess.. I should be used to fighting by now, but I'm not. Violence is something around the world that I will never get used to. My power only brings more violence." Raina gripped her rosary tight almost cutting her self with it. Violence is not her but it's all she seems to know anymore. "We are teammates and friends, I don't want to fight my allies. Only protect! So if you must fight me Ebony I will not use anby offensive magic against you. I will show you my power to defend!"

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 28th March 2014, 7:52 am

(SORRY! Been so busy. Will post way more often. Soooo sorry!)

"I... I don't wanna fight you. I guess.. I should be used to fighting by now, but I'm not. Violence is something around the world that I will never get used to. My power only brings more violence."
    Raina gripped her rosary tight almost cutting her self with it. Violence is not her but it's all she seems to know anymore. "We are teammates and friends, I don't want to fight my allies. Only protect! So if you must fight me Ebony I will not use anby offensive magic against you. I will show you my power to defend!"

She was touched by her friend's words, almost instantly wanting to pass her, only to realise that this wasn't the purpose of the exam.
    "As you wish. Just don't blame we when you can't walk again."
    She grinned as she lifted her hands in the air, bringing them back down to point at Raina as she began to hover in the air, her hair flailing madly as a red aura covered her body and her eyes turned a shade darker.

"If I was the enemy, would you fight?"
    Her voice was cold as she pointed her hand towards Raina, whispering "Photon Quasar's Light" as a burst of Light energy erupted from her hand that could easily break other barriers and blind you for at least 2 posts, even if you weren't hit.

MP: 100%
    Photon Quasar's Light Cooldown: 4 posts
    Photon Q

Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Raina 30th April 2014, 6:37 pm

(due to real life consequences i was wondering if i culd still opt out of the exam and just rank up)

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Territory Magic
    Second Magic: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Magic:

Post by Nykyrian 30th April 2014, 6:47 pm

Seeing as how Leapy is no longer GM, and you wish to switch Guilds, I approve your Rank Up

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:01 pm