Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Letter to an Idol!

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Letter to an Idol! Empty Letter to an Idol!

Post by Raina 24th March 2014, 11:03 am

The breeze felt amazing as it kissed the mage's skin. Her looked up the sky as the light beamed down and sparkled on her skin. It was a beautiful day in Magnolia, the sun bright and gleaming. It was hard for her to adjust back into a normal lifestyle. Flashes of her past running through her mind at the most inopportune moments. She shook her head gently trying to releases the thoughts of darker days from her mind. She had to become her old self, the one without the fear and sadness. She was so distracted that she didn't notice the man coming up to her and started to speak. She finally saw the man and jumped a little.

The man spoke in a silky tone almost at the range of a siren but not quite. His eyes sparkled a deep blue and he stood with confidence that would not expect from most men. He explained his situation with the idol, Lily. Childhood best friends and lovers, but she left him to pursue her dreams only because he wasn't ready to take the next step. He continued informing her that Lily is in Magnolia and he wants to give her a letter. "I'll give it to her. Count on me." Raina said smiling. She gently took the letter and made her way to the Stage where Lily was performing. She saw that security was all around the backstage door along with some male groupies. She knew she had to get in there and there is only one way to do it without causing anyone pain. Siren Song.

She took a breathe and channeled her power before singing a song that enthralled all the men and made them listen to her. There's a man wanting to confess his love to Lily, please let me through." She spoke very sing song-y. The men and the guards let her through the door where she found Lily preparing to perform. "Who are you?" Lily asked.

"I am Raina, of Fairy Tail. Gregory sent me. This is for you." She handed lily the letter and walked out.

(Mission Complete!)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Letter to an Idol! 1_by_g10

Letter to an Idol! Rainas10

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:01 pm