Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Shadow Like No Other

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Shadow Like No Other Empty A Shadow Like No Other

Post by Nero_ 23rd March 2014, 6:43 am

Job Title: A Shadow Like No Other
    Player Requirements: A minimum of 3 S class mages, or 6 A Class Mages. Maximum is Ten S Class Mages and 13 A Class Mages. All of them must have Passports. Only Legal Mages or Dark Mages, no Mixing.
    Job Requirements: Eliminate all of the Shadow Warriors, including the boss. 45 posts per thread.
    Job Location: Pergrande Kingdom
    Job Description:

It has been a month already. No, it has been two months. Or maybe three? I don't know anymore. Important thing is that this is getting worse. Those shadow bastards just keep coming and coming, killing my knights and warriors. They even.... They even killed the queen. This I cannot forgive, and the fact that they have been scaring the townfolks away and killing my warriors.
    I am the King of Pergrande and I need your help, my dear mages of Fiore. I have heard you are strong, maybe the strongest, and I have to believe it. Because I truly need help. Some strange shadow creatures have been attacking my knights and killing them. It has been going on for a lot of time, and my warriors are unable to fight them even. That is why I need you. Please, help us.
    Iazazel, King of Pergrande

Letter says it all: The Kingdom of Pergrande is attacked by mysterious shadow creatures are attacking and exterminating the knights of the kingdom. Even the queen was killed. What you have to do is investigate who creates the shadow creatures, find him, and either kill him or send him to Pergrande's authorities, even though the second one would be a bit risky, knowing what he did to the Knights.
    Enemies:
    Weak:
    Weak Monsters:
    At first sight, those creatures seem friendly. But if they come too close and you are not focused, consider yourself a goner. They are capable of growing large teeth that can rip your hand with barely one bite, their nails can pierce the skin to your bones, the spikes on their back can do some serious wounds. Better watch out for them. Thet go down on two S Ranked Spell hits, or four A Ranked. They go in packs of five.

Normal:
    Normal Monsters:
    Not recommended to fight against those if you have arachnophobia. They are 8 feet tall spiders with eight sharp legs, plus another one that contains venom. The Venom does A Rank damage. It takes 4 S Ranked Spells to kill them and 8 A Ranked Spells. They go in Packs of 2

Strong:
    Strong Monster:
    Although they seem simple Shadow Knights, they are not, believe me. All of them are Requip Mages, and their armours are terribly strong. They usually go around solo. Will take 6 S Ranked Spell Hits and 10 A Ranked Spells.

Shadow Kissed Armour:

This armour permits them to move fast as a lightning. It includes a big mace that does A Rank Damage. Will dissapear on 4 S Rank Spell Hits or 6 A Rank Spell Hits.

Shadow Warrior Armour:

This armour gives them unimaginable force and speed. The sword they have does S Rank Damage. It will dissapear after 5 Hits of S Rank Spells and 7 A Rank Spells Hits.

Shadow Phoenix Armour:

It gives the user the force and dexterity of a phoenix. it also gives them the capability of using fire magic. It will go out on 6 S Rank Spell Hits or 8 A Rank Spell Hits

Boss:
    Boss:
    The Boss is a Shadow Mage. He is an S Class Mage. He will do anything he can to kill you, then escape. He will go down on 10 S Rank Spell and 14 A Rank.

Shadow Summon: He will summon the creatures from before. He might summon more than before.

Reward: 75k Jewels+ Legendary Weapon+ Title of ''Pergrande's Saviour''.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
     A Shadow Like No Other Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Shadow Like No Other Empty Re: A Shadow Like No Other

Post by Thorn 8th August 2015, 11:51 am

weak monster the attacks it dose what is the damage? needs more description
    normal monster needs more description
    strong monster what damage dose each armor do if the weapon hits
    boss needs more description dose he coarse damage?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Shadow Like No Other S6Eaz9K
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 11th August 2015, 2:06 am

This is old as hell, Thorn. xD Feel free to archive it, thank you.

Character Theme || Insanity theme
     A Shadow Like No Other Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 11th August 2015, 3:16 am

Ok

A Shadow Like No Other S6Eaz9K

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:41 pm