Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed)

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic:

Mari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed) Empty Mari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed)

Post by Leapflight 22nd March 2014, 5:25 pm

Ebony looked up into the sky as a gentle breeze rolled towards her, sending her hair into a frazzled state of knottiness. She sighed, her hands beside her feeling heavier than ever. I have to do it. For the sake of the Guild... For the sake... of my family. Her eyes began to cover with a gentle glaze of water as she shook this thoughts away. I'll still be here, always watching over them.

A soft tail stroked her forehead as she realised her pet had jumped onto her shoulder. She sat on the Guild Roof, watching the sunset linger into the horizon. It's time.

Ebony gulped, jumping off the roof with a thud as she waited outside the Guild Hall.
    Where is that Mari...
    Ebony walked into the Guild Hall, smiling as the members greeted her and laughed. They were dancing, eating, drinking, jumping in tables, What tables?! Ebony glared at them as the silently got off and started to dance on the floor. She grinned, searching for the young girl.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Magic:

Mari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed) Empty Re: Mari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed)

Post by Sukiro 24th March 2014, 9:30 pm

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Shouted the master of Fairy Tail within their walls, echoing throughout the guild hall with all the members within, raising their heads looking toward where the voice came from. Some of them dropped their heads seeing how once again their little trouble maker was being called out by the guild master and for good reason. Continuously destroying entire towns and burning complete forests causing large funds to compensate.

"Master! How about askin for a drink? Huh huh"

A member shouted with a flushed face, holding a large mug oozing with Ale from all sides as he waved it left and right. Nudging his head toward the tavern with a delighted face, similar to those beside him. Mari lifted from behind the counter holding multiple mugs. A black top covered her entire stomach and chest, clipped behind her neck while revealing her back, wearing a white blouse with holding up her chest and tightened by strings on her back with white puffs on her arms. A frill skirt flowed against the wind with ever step she took, with plaid black and gray trims. She wore black thigh high leggings with and black heelless shoes. Her checks puffed out in confusion as she placed them on the counter.

"Oi oi!"

She spoke digging her knuckles into the top of his head.

"I still don't condone drinking! But since we're a little short on hands I decided to help. Besides its not like you all would stop anyway. Hmpf"

She shrugged her shoulders as she turned around holding a mug to the gigantic container releasing the Ale handing the drink to another member of the guild hoping for a drink.

"Was there something you needed? Master Ebony?"

Mari asked curiously as she started to wash some mugs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed) Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterMari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed) 1075957MagicMari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Mari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed) Empty Re: Mari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed)

Post by Leapflight 25th March 2014, 5:18 am

"Was there something you needed? Master Ebony?"
    Ebony laughed, almost tripping over as she placed her hand on the table; saving herself from a both embarrassing and stupid fall.

"Come for a walk with me. We need to, umm, discuss something."
    She gulped, obviously showing it was serious as she turned her back to her; walking to the Guild Hall Doors. "I'm sorry. It cannot be discussed here. It is somewhat, private. " The guild turned to her when they heard the word. Nothing was private in the Guild, and when something was, it was either bad. Or really bad. Ebony grinned as she slowly backed away,
    "Quick Mari. Ruuuuuuuuuuuun to the Serene Clifff!"

She leapt into the air, running out of the Guild Hall as people began to chase her, many yelling what was wrong. Ebony simply replied with "NONE OF YORU BUSINESS" or "You'll know soon enough" as she ran faster out of the guild hall. Soon, almost all of the guild had given up, knowing Ebony for her speed. No one was going to challenge her. She sighed deeply, looking around her. What am I doing? This isn't a very good way to tell someone...

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 25th March 2014, 10:47 am

"Come for a walk with me. We need to, umm, discuss something."

Ebony spoke in an awkward tone. Mari knew that they we somewhat close and the way she was acting made her curious as to what was troubling her that she'd call her out. Whatever it was it obviously wasn't good, especially after saying that she wanted to speak alone. Within Fairy Tail, usually things left unsaid or even behind walls were things none would say aloud, whether its their own or the guilds problems, they were still a family and should be spoken to honestly. There was a certain grumble between the members within the guild hall also curious as to what the master wanted to speak of.

"Alright then master..I'll..."

Mari begun to speak before Ebony dashed back toward the large double doors shouting to meet at serene cliff as soon as possible. Causing the thoughts within the guild to continue without thinking twice. Second guessing and rumors started to erupt throughout the guild and without question Mari was part of it. Scratching the back of her head she had no choice but to head there now, since Ebony just rushed off without waiting for her and heading there together. Thinking about having Max fly her over there, she second guessed herself thinking that Ebony's want to be alone.

"I guess I'll change later. See you guys later."

Mari spoke toward the members at the counter holding their drinks. She headed out through the large doors watching the large dust cloud disappear through the air. Mari followed in her direction slowly and steadily increasing her speed.

~Serene Cliffs~

Entering the serene cliffs Mari stood upon a slope with her hands crossed under chest as she looked around hoping to find Ebony, knowing that she'd come here before her.

CharacterMari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed) 1075957MagicMari and Ebony ~ Casual Stroll (Closed) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 28th March 2014, 7:31 am

Her shoulders were rounded as she looked at the ground; kicking her feet in the dirt track that led to the Serene Cliff. She sighed, not even noticing the tree in front of her as she walked face-first into it; holding her head with her hand.  Omg. That hurt... immensely. She sighed, reaching the beautiful cliffs within minutes as she sat on the edge, watching the water lap onto the hard rock below. The air tasted salty as Ebony closed her eyes; crossing her legs as she did. She began to hover in the air, breathing deeply as she heard someone creep up behind her.

"Come sit next to me Mari. Don't worry you are not in trouble."

Her voice was calm, almost too calm. She opened one eye, checking to see if it was Mari behind her, only to realise it was a squirrel. What in the name of Jupiter. Her expression changed as she lifted her hand in the air, sending the squirrel running back towards the forest.

She closed her eyes once more, listening to the sounds of the nature around her. Something moved behind as she turned her head,
    "That squirrel is serious- Oh hi Mari! Come sit here next to me. Don't worry you're not in trouble"

She smiled awkwardly as she realised she had almost mistaken Mari with a squirrel.
    I am sooo not with it today.

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 28th March 2014, 12:16 pm

Mari started to walk closer to the cliffs and could already hear the strong waves pushing against the large cliff sides of the area, with large booms that shook the earth beneath their feet. Looking around Mari tried to find where Ebony had taken off too, before hearing a shutter from afar. She'd watch as Ebony flail her arms about as she talks to something smaller then herself with her head looking toward the ground. Mari got closer toward Master Ebony before she was quickly noticed as Ebony turned around.

"That squirrel is serious- Oh hi Mari! Come sit here next to me. Don't worry you're not in trouble"

Mari tilted her head in curiosity toward Master Ebony's actions today, they weren't all truthful and it seemed that she was holding something back that seemed horrible and yet she continued to say that Mari wasn't in trouble.

"Master are you alright? The entire time you've only been asking me to follow you with a slight sadness on you face. Is it really not bad? You don't have to hide things from me."

Mari spoke honestly and sincerely.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 28th March 2014, 6:28 pm

"Master are you alright? The entire time you've only been asking me to follow you with a slight sadness on you face. Is it really not bad? You don't have to hide things from me."

Ebony smiled, almost laughing.
    "Ahh, I am not sad. Simply revising old memories. Besides we are not here to talk about me, it's about you. Well, it involves me but you are... Oh, right, sorry, I talk to much."
    Her face turned red as she sighed.

Come one Ebony, tell her straight up. That'd be the easiest way. Or maybe break it to her slowly.
    She looked as Mari, her blue eyes staring into her crimson ones. "You know when... Oh I can't do the slow version. Mari, I believe it is time for me to step down. and I want you to take my place. You are kind, and loyal, and sometimes a little stupid. But hey, so am I" She grinned as she stood up, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry this is all so sudden. I just believe it is the right thing to do. For both the Guild, and you."
    She knew being a Guildmaster came with responsibilities and she believed this would help Mari not only become physically stronger, but also in her belief and love of the guild.

"Will you accept?" 

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sukiro 9th April 2014, 1:49 pm

"You know when... Oh I can't do the slow version. Mari, I believe it is time for me to step down. and I want you to take my place. You are kind, and loyal, and sometimes a little stupid. But hey, so am I"

Ebony's words made time feel more then just slowed but as if time actually stood still. Mari didn't know what to do let alone say. She stayed silent as she stared Ebony directly in her eyes as she stared back awaiting an answer. Mari quickly drew herself in a recollection of her time within Fairy Tail that tears started to fill her eyes completely as they dropped by the sides of her now flushed face. She dropped down onto her knees as she started to whine loudly, wiping the tears from her face, pressing her face against her arm.

"I'm sorry this is all so sudden. I just believe it is the right thing to do. For both the Guild, and you. Will you accept?"

Ebony spoke as if it wasn't a problem, possibly having thinking this over for a while now she realizes what she needs to do for the guild. Mari clenched her fists tightly and bit her bottom lip as she threw herself onto her feet, her legs shaking and her face toward her the sky.

"I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!

I SHALL TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE AS MY OWN! THEIR ENEMIES ARE MY OWN! THEIR DREAMS ARE MY DREAMS! WHETHER IT BE RELIGION, IDEALS, BELIEF, GRUDGES, LOVE OR JUST CAUSE THEY WISH I SHALL NOT LET HARM COME TO OUR GUILD!

OUR GUILD......OUR FAIRY TAIL!"

Shouted to the heavens before falling to her knees once again crying in tears.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 13th April 2014, 5:27 pm

"I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!

I SHALL TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE AS MY OWN! THEIR ENEMIES ARE MY OWN! THEIR DREAMS ARE MY DREAMS! WHETHER IT BE RELIGION, IDEALS, BELIEF, GRUDGES, LOVE OR JUST CAUSE THEY WISH I SHALL NOT LET HARM COME TO OUR GUILD!

OUR GUILD......OUR FAIRY TAIL!"
    Shouted to the heavens before falling to her knees once again crying in tears.

Ebony smiled, falling next to her as she cupped her hands over hers, tears streaming down Mari's face. She looked into her eyes, swallowing the tears than were about to erupt from her eyes. "So much fight, so much strength, so much love... You will an amazing Guildmaster Mari. I have so much faith in you. I just hope you love the Guild like I do, protect the Guildmasters before us. We are a family, we are one."

Tears fell out of her eyes as she looked up as Mari, smiling. "Just remember, you are not alone. If you have any troubles, the whole guild is there. That is one thing I forgot. I hope you do not do the same~"

She stood up, holding out her hand for Mari to grab on to.
    'Shall we go home?"

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:54 am