Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Walking Ash (Open up to 2)

Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: The Death Knight
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Magic
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Walking Ash (Open up to 2) Empty Walking Ash (Open up to 2)

Post by Jojo Kaguya 14th March 2014, 2:21 am

Jojo only smiled, her body moving around with a grin to her lips as her eyes watched the falling ash of the mountaintop. The volcano she stood along had led way for the ground to appear more sunken in with every step, her short raven hair tussling with the wind and her eyes glaring forwards. This was merely the allusion she set forth to show, the allusion of being one to walk with determination. In fact, her cheeks were flushed with blush; her bare feet felt hot steam against the ash of the ground, small tings of pain here and there along her bare feet. Bare feet along the hot ash of the earth as she climbed through this mountainous volcanic region, her clothing of peasant looks covered by a breastplate and similar shoulder plates. Her eyes merely looking around, yet if one saw that in these eyes they would see the unnatural pleasure inside them, an almost euphoric moment inside these eyes with such pain that is delved for her.

(OOC: I apologize for how small it is, I'm not the best at starters)
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Walking Ash (Open up to 2) Empty Re: Walking Ash (Open up to 2)

Post by Indiana Jones 14th March 2014, 7:25 am

Indar had gone to one of his favorite spots in all of Fiore, a still active volcano not far from the Spooky forest. It was quite and no one really showed up here, it was a place perfect for a man like him. The one place he could be truly alone. But this peace would not last. As Indar adjusted the hood of his jacket, he noticed a woman with raven hair walking up the side of the volcano, bare foot. This was weird, even Indar who was resistant to heat thanks to his magic couldn't do it, it was that painful but mostly uncomfortable.

This was truly intriguing, no one came up here, so why had she come. Indar sat onto the edge of the rock he was previously lying on and looked at the woman. He couldn't spot anything ordinary expect the fact that she was bare foot. Indar was really deciding to call for her but at the same time he came here to be away from people. Eh.. What could be the worse that could happen, it's not like shes a cannibal or anything. Hey you there, what are you doing here? Indar almost yelled all that and in the middle of his sentence his hood had covered up half of his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Walking Ash (Open up to 2) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 14th March 2014, 7:38 am

Jojo had heard a voice call out, a voice of masculine quality that held some form of speech dialect foreign to her yet at the same instance, she understood it quite well. The voice itself was enough for her to understandably listen and only smile lightly more with looking at the fellow who now called out to her. His face covered in the dark of a hood, her darkened black eyes looking yet she was only human and could not penetrate the darkness of that hood. However, she did change her pace, her own eyes losing their euphoric stare of pleasure within while moving with a subtle pace and a smile to her lips. Her body devoid of weapons, seemingly nothing about herself noticeably threatening. Granted, always the little things stood out. Such as her eyes looking down at her feet, the hot burning ash of uncomfortable tinges along her toes and soles just led to reveal this.

Nonetheless, she did move forwards with a mere smile, soon standing ten meters away from the hooded figure, lone as he was. “You called sir?” Her voice called out with the sweet honey accent. The accent that smoothly coated and almost seemed like a predator in sheep’s clothing yet the voice itself held the reminiscent feel of a servant tone. The tone of a servant but the pace of a predator led all of it to be pure sheep’s blood. Her eyes watching him while she did perform even a reminiscent bow that butlers perform with her hand over heart, right foot behind the left at ninety degrees and the body tilted forwards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character | History + Lineage | Magic
    Exp: 0/150
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 | Slots: 0/3
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 14th March 2014, 1:30 pm

The woman was really being too formal, even though Indar enjoyed being called a sir, he didn't want people to call him that. He looked deep into the womans eyes, almost like staring into her soul. I did call you, i just wanted to know what you were doing on this volcano, you see not a lot of people come here, so it just seemed weird. As he finished his sentence, Indar lifted up his hood, letting his face be viable to the woman. He adjusted his blonde hair a little bit and looked at her with his green eyes. Name's Indar by the way.

As he had introduced himself Indar stood up only to fall straight back onto the rock, he was fairly tired and came here to rest but the woman proved a lot more interesting than just sleeping on a volcano even though that sounded good as well. So with out nothing to do Indar just waited on the womans response. He at least hoped to get a name.

Character
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 14th March 2014, 4:43 pm

Jojo learned his name at the least, the face to go with the name made good work for her as well. The green eyes accompanied by blonde hair made her believe that the complete opposite feeling of herself to him. Nevertheless, sleeping on a volcano edge also led to believing something else, what was the person initially. Indeed the place was not bolstered with population that in itself, after all is a good thing in Jojo’s eyes, she has regrets of being in crowds since she was young after all. Her eyes listened to the wind, her smile remaining as she found a small ashen stump and sat down, looking at the boy and resting there she responded in kind. “Indeed this place is devoid of people, and that is always a good thing in my case.

“I merely came here to train my feet for harsher climates, cold snow and hot ash are the best training methods for feet in such conditions.”
    She smiled, explaining such dynamics wasn’t needed but she did like to say things truthfully when possible. Her eyes looking at him some more before looking high up into the sky, a maternal smile on her face. “You may call me Jojo. I actually grew up in these parts before the volcano went up and ash furrowed the lands.” She explained in kind, a natural reaction of remembering her siblings yet all the cold heartedness towards those memories kept that from affecting her on the outside.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 15th March 2014, 4:23 am

As Indar listened to her reasons, he was getting more intrigued, it was fairly rare to find someone in this world who liked loneliness, actually Indar had thought of himself being the only one, which was selfish. He felt good to have made contact with this woman and she explained more Indar listened really carefully, he hadn't met anyone like her before.

It was interesting to listen to her and as she introduced herself as Jojo she also mentioned growing up around these parts. Indar really didn't know much about these areas, he had only come to the volcano a few times. And now he had met someone on it who was a little similar to him and also fairly attractive. Sitting up Indar was thinking how to continue the conversation and so that it wouldn't get awkward. He couldn't think of anything so he just sat there looking at Jojo.

Character
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 15th March 2014, 6:25 am

Jojo noticed that all this man did was staring; just stare at her without anything to say. Seemingly, she had a theory that this man might just in fact be bestowing the bolster upon her of pride in her beauty yet she never did take such courtesies for granted. It was always a jovial thing to have the bolster but she never could completely figure this out. Her hands scooped up ash, holding the heat while focusing in on it, her hands burning at the touch yet not completely decimated in that form. She popped her neck and let the ash fall down like sand from her hands, holding it within her palm and the etching burning in. She looked at him and then curiously she asked him, “So, you hold yourself like a loner but I get a feeling there is an air of self respect about you. Might I ask why a pervert who keeps staring at me is let out of his guild hall whenever he wishes?” Her penetrating question, the assumption of pervert towards being stared at, and the fact he held himself so well in the heat here just lead to assumptions, nothing completely full in her thought for now.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 15th March 2014, 7:26 am

“So, you hold yourself like a loner but I get a feeling there is an air of self respect about you. Might I ask why a pervert who keeps staring at me is let out of his guild hall whenever he wishes?” Indar was really surprised by this answer and a little shocked. Did i really look like a pervert, never has anyone said that to me before. I'm just a little awkward, due to not being together with people for 5 years. Only being alone and i had an incident when i was still a child so sorry if i gave off that kind of vibe. Indar looked a lot more friendly than before and was taking it all as a joke. And well my guild won't keep me on a leash, even when i am a little out of my mind or as they would say insane. Indar felt weird telling this to a person he had just met, but well he didn't want the rumor to go out that he acted like a pervert. He had too many nicknames already.
    Well anyways, you're not from a guild are you?

Character
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 15th March 2014, 8:29 am

Jojo giggled at the response he gave, it was too funny with how it was coming about as her eyes looked at him and gave some solace to thinking on what he was saying and how he had been outside of contact for so long. She only grinned though as a giggle came from her lips, “Good to hear I am not the only one who had childhood troubles. In addition, you do not have to feel so troubled by the vibe you give off. Really there are so many of yours it doesn’t matter per say.” She giggles more while looking at him and nodded about herself. “And yes, I am not a part of any guild yet.” Indeed, she was thinking about guilds, but the guilds in her mind were more suited to her magic abilities and who exactly she was in the entirety of the situation to begin with. Her own eyes looking over and with a smile she only giggled more and kept an institution of thought all nice and in order for her mental capacity.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 15th March 2014, 12:39 pm

They seemed to be getting on better now, the tension was gone and both sides seemed to be having fun. As Jojo said that she wasn't in any guild and giggled even more, Indar though of the reasons he joined Sabertooth. In reality there wasn't a reason other than to control his madness but after coming to terms with his insanity he didn't really need Sabertooth anymore. Well, I'm in Sabertooth but it is more of a temporary thing, what i really want is to create my own guild, but i am lacking the means and the experience to make it. He laughed at the idea, but never forgot it, the dream he had had since he was a child.
    Well anyways, are you planning on joining any guild and if you are have you thought of any?

Character
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 15th March 2014, 9:23 pm

Jojo was surprised to hear that the individual before her was a Sabertooth member, a guild that she was not completely familiar with but knew to not take too lightly. If anything, she tried her best to refrain from doing anything that could get the better of her and the facts all remained that she was a weaklings in the eyes of danger, something she did not ever do well enough until her ‘other’ side came out and then she just had to let it take over. Her will power never was stronger than that of the beast inside her. Nonetheless, she walked forwards, looking at the individual and with a curious gaze of her eyes she looked at him and answered his question that was brought to light, “Well, to be frank I have not given too much thought of any guilds to enter. Most guilds seem too glamorous and have too many standards for me to follow unlike the one that I may or may not join. Tartarus guild is one I have been hearing rumors of late, and it is about the only one that seems to fit the profile I am looking for.” Granted, it being a dark guild was not general knowledge to her.

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 16th March 2014, 12:35 pm

“Well, to be frank I have not given too much thought of any guilds to enter. Most guilds seem too glamorous and have too many standards for me to follow unlike the one that I may or may not join. Tartarus guild is one I have been hearing rumors of late, and it is about the only one that seems to fit the profile I am looking for.” Hearing the name Tartarus spoken so lightly felt a little shocking to Indar. The guild that destroyed so much and yet here was taken as like a legal guild. Though Indar did agree on the standards most guilds set, they were a little strict. But Indar was interested about the profile Jojo talked. You do know Tartarus is a dark guild, right? That is a fairly different profile. Indar said all this with a smile, he didn't mind a dark mage and never really cared if the mage was good or bad. He would fight those who put his friends to danger.

Character
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 16th March 2014, 10:07 pm

Jojo was surprised with how he spoke, such a posture to it as well. It was different from earlier, how he seemed very mystical and now he had something of an interesting concern for the notice that she wished to claim against. The fact that he was somewhat concerned for her perhaps was also different as well. This left her very calm and yet at the same time curious as to what he was getting at in the same instance. She merely smiled, and watched him more while she sat on that stump, curiosity claiming hold on her. “Even if they are a dark guild, the profile I am looking for is one that accepts my darkness, my evil side as well as my good. A person has many sides to them, and it is for those sides that we can live forwards. I have a side that is animalistic and I have it. So therefore, I must be a part of a guild that accepts it without attempting to kill me in the long run for it.”

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 17th March 2014, 3:53 am

An animalistic side, this was interesting. Indar had an insane side to him but it couldn't be called animalistic. He would only go there while in a fight as well but he never though anyone would kill him because of this. It isn't like he was evil or something. Well he could be evil, he had what it took but he didn't want to go evil. I don't think people will kill you for that, but i'm not going to judge your decision to join a dark guild, just know that people will be coming after dark guilds. It will happen to Tartarus sooner or later. Indar sighed, he had never met a person who wanted to join a dark guild or who wanted to. He had though of a dark guild but still went with Sabertooth. So anyway, that animalistic side you mentioned, what do you mean by that?

Character
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 17th March 2014, 9:12 am

Yes, people would kill for what she has done, for the laws she broke and the deeds she committed. Such things do bring forth reckonings as she popped her neck and continually felt the necessity to keep doing things here and there. She grinned then, giggling more now while looking at him. The craziness coming out of her only to appear that much more apparent, “Well it just so happens that I am an animal inside, and not what it sounds like either.” What it traditionally sounded like could very well be something considered as disastrous in the events of how something normally would be sexual in what it sounded. Jojo however popped her neck and sighed some more with going into mention, “I am a cannibal, and a pure beast who has done crimes against humanity in forms far disastrous to that of what we normally do.”

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 17th March 2014, 12:41 pm

“I am a cannibal, and a pure beast who has done crimes against humanity in forms far disastrous to that of what we normally do.” So she is a cannibal, would have thought that, even though i did right before calling her over. Just my luck. Well anyways, i guess that she revealed her past, i should tell her mine. Well, if by crimes against humanity you mean killing, the we are in the same boat. I kinda managed to kill my entire family and nearby neighbors on a rampage. But still got accepted into a legal guild. I don't know about cannibalism and that might be a lot more serious. He smiled, he didn't care for peoples pasts or who they were, as long as they didn't want to kill him, he was okay. I am okay with you being whatever as long as you don't want to eat me.

Character
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jojo Kaguya 17th March 2014, 7:08 pm

Jojo grinned, and laughed. A wholehearted laugh coming out of her lips as she looked at this boy and smiled more, “I find that quite impressive. I suggest probably fleeing the area if you ever see me activate my magic. It makes me into such a beast. I killed my defenseless siblings and ate them from my magic getting out of control. I have to ask that you do what you can and stay away from me when I get that way if you are ever nearby when I activate it.” Of course little did she know she would be doing that some time in the future, but for now she knew of no possible reason or reckoning as to where she would perform such a thing as her magic. Magic was unique to the user and hers more so than most others in the same reckoning as well. Only so many in the world could ever withstand her magic, the speed itself and the disaster she performs all showed dangers in their own works.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:45 am