Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Fool's Arcana

Geno
    Geno

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Me, Myself and I and the Mother♥♪!?ers that I came with!
    Experience : 6250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Fool's Arcana
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Fool's Arcana Empty The Fool's Arcana

Post by Geno 5th March 2014, 6:17 am

Primary Magic: The Fool’s Arcana
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Portrayed as a jester laughing very close to a cliff, accompanied with a dog at his heels. The Fool represents innocence, divine inspiration, madness, freedom, spontaneity, inexperience, chaos, and creativity. The Fool Arcana does not mean it that can be taken lightly. The Fool is number zero. It is the void from which all other things begin.

"The Holder of the Arcana magic uses an ancient deck of cards as a medium. Every single card has its own effects. The Holder uses the cards to summon the power of the Arcane Realm in various ways. However, the effects of the cards are tailored to the user of the deck. Every Holder of Arcana magic is different. This magic is unpredictable and mysterious, as the opponent never knows what Spell is used until the card is played and activated." -Zeno

"Except cool people don't need cards." -Geno

Strengths: Geno as a being of arcane energy is able to channel the fundamental Arcana for his own use.
    Weaknesses: Geno is only a separated part of Zeno's soul that has fused with arcane energy and created a life of it's own, if Zeno dies Geno dies with him.
    Abilities/Powers:

• Twin Souls: Zeno and Geno are able transmit their thoughts to each other. This includes what they're able to see and hear.
    • Master of Puppets: Geno is able to relocate his soul into a different receptacle at will. He is not able to force souls out of their current dwellings and also is not able to take over other souls. It needs to be an empty vessel.
    • Sleight of Hand: Geno as a user of arcane magic has a deck of magically imbued cards, however, he is a being of arcane energy so he doesn't need the cards to cast his magic. As a result of this he has no use for them and now just uses them for "magic" tricks. He's also become quite good at pick-pocketing as well as other thievery related skills because of all the practice and dexterity located in his hands.

D-Rank Spells:

C-Rank Spells:

B-Rank Spells:

Last edited by Geno on 5th March 2014, 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

The Fool's Arcana Empty Re: The Fool's Arcana

Post by Zeno 5th March 2014, 6:56 am

The Empress:
    Geno erects a barrier around a target within 50m that can withstand 3 D-Rank blows and 2 C-Rank blows.

C Rank or higher offensive spells should be able to get through in one blast. However, I can allow C Rank damage to be absorbed upon hit when the barrier shatters, whereas B Rank or higher would break straight through and suffer no loss of damage. Turn that into a nice little sentence, add it in and then it should be good.

That's all. I hope Fortune doesn't screw me over too many times.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Fool's Arcana Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Geno
    Geno

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Mentor : Me, Myself and I and the Mother♥♪!?ers that I came with!
    Experience : 6250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Fool's Arcana
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 5th March 2014, 7:14 am

Fixed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music:

The Fool's Arcana Aa9HcbG
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 5th March 2014, 7:18 am

Approved

The Fool's Arcana Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:08 am