Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Returning Home

Agol
    Agol

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1050

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Returning Home Empty Returning Home

Post by Agol 20th February 2014, 10:10 am

Magnolia looked different somehow, here and there were new building and the gate that August just passed under seemed to be a new construction as well. But that shouldn't be so strange after all in traveling around the world for the past three years didn't mean the time stopped at his hometown. And knowing his guilds track record of destruction it really wasn't that much of a surprise that there were new buildings.

'My, my… three years I was gone from Fairy Tail and I somehow got the feeling that the guild hasn't changed at all' he said to himself with an anime sweat drop on the back of his head, while he looked at a merchant that tried to repair the door to his shop. However nothing made August happier then walking to the streets of the town that he would call home.

August would walk down the streets until the tip of Fairy Tail's roof would appear, with banners that contained the guild's crest fluttering in the wind. Along the way he heard various chatters from Magnolia's citizens. Most of if was about the guild, and it's mages. From it he could pick up some new names, and surprisingly some old ones as well.
    'Have you seen the thunder dragon's new photoshoot!'
    'Yeah! Isn't that Heero dreamy!'
    'No wonder! He is number 4 on Sorcerer Magainze most eligible wizards list after all'

'Those mages have done it again! This time they have interrupted a wedding!
    'The audacity!! They really should learn some manners!
    'Indeed'

'Woah, your roof is looking good man'
    'Yeah I had some youngster from the guild to get it fixed'

August couldn't help but smile a bit, the guild really kept causing ruckus every now and then. Only one thing had him worried tho, it seemed that someone had made it to the cover of Sorcerer Magazine.
    'As if he wasn't vain enough...'

A few minutes later August had finally reached the front of the guild, and was once again looking at the familiar wooden doors with the guild logo and name hanging above it.
    'Well let's see how those troublemakers are doing'
    He said as he opened the door and slipped inside.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Returning Home Empty Re: Returning Home

Post by Haru-senpai 22nd February 2014, 11:32 am

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

A rhythmic cheer, filled Fairy Tail, as Heero's shirtless body shook against the weight of another Wizard in the Guild. It was a Gravity Wizard; who for some reason was really pissing Heero off in an arm wrestling contest.

Comically, Heero switched positions a hundred times trying to budge his arm as people continued to clap and cheer---music in the air all around you.

The fat wizard yawned, eyes closed; eventually opening one eye at the shirtless Heero across the table.

"Just give on up---there's no way you'll be able to move me at all." serving to frustrate the blue haired slayer even more. Eventually, Heero got extremely pissed and lifted the Gravity Wizard up by his arm.

"Dorryyyyaaaaa!" slam!!!; Heero threw him down through the table they'd been arm wrestling on, as the crowd went silent for but a millesecond; then screamed and roared as people continued to drink. Heero helped up his opponent through the wood splinters, as he had a case of swirly eyes---"Hehe--I got a bit carried away."

Heero noticed someone he hadn't seen in awhile come into the Guild.

"Well, look who's back." Heero put his hands on his hips and barked towards August at the front door. "You'd better have brought me back some @#$% from wherever you've been!" Heero only thinking of himself went and put his arm around August and threw him forward through the air towards the bar. "Oi! Get him as drunk as possible! He's keeping secrets about his journies from the Guild!"

At this, 100 Fairy Tail wizards rushed August and welcomed him back--asking 1000 questions or more. Heero sparkled at his own genius.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Returning Home Rose

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 22nd February 2014, 1:48 pm

Lance was chasing after the run away Lea around the guild hall so she wouldn't cause anymore trouble. The guild hall was quite noisy that day and it didn't help him at all. As Lance was chasing after Lea she started running into a huge crowd of people. The people saw this and parted. Then, CRASH! Lea had ran into a guy the people were surrounding. Stars appeared comically above Lea's head as Lance ran over to her and grabbed her.

Lance looked up and the man with a nervous laugh as he rubbed the back of his head "Sorry about that..." he said as he extended his hand "My names Lance, who might you be?" He questioned as Lea ran and hid behind Lance in fear of the man.

"Dad I am scared of that man..." Lea muttered as she shivered and Lance smiled a little as he pulled Lea over to a empty table and sat her down so he could talk to the man.
    When he returned to the man he had a smile on his face "Again, I really am sorry about her... She can be a bit crazy..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaligos 22nd February 2014, 2:24 pm

"That's the one from the clover incident right? Kaligos's ears burned lightly as he returned back to magnolia. It had been a few days since he had demolished clover station in trying to clear out a blockade set up by two rather dumb creatures. What was more unlike his teammate had purposed Kaligos hadn't stayed in clover to help them rebuild it. Rather a set of rune nights had started moving in on clover, and Kaligos had high tailed it across the mountains. Four days he had spent lost in the maze that was the canyons, and mountains around clover. It had been pretty much agony and had he been anyone else he was sure he would have ended up dead. Still it was far better then being arrested.

"That's Fairy tails new dragon slayer? Isn't he a little bit reckless... I mean he's not gonna destroy our city too is he?"

Walking up too the guild hall Kaligos looked rather plain. He had gone home after his long journey showered and changed, he had a new vest, and pants, all of which he made sure was cleaned and well pressed. His blue hair was tangled and tied back in a messy pony tail as usual, and his violet eyes were ready. Walking up to the guild hall he opened the door. "Where is that copy cat mage! After what he pulled I should put him six feet under how dare he try and stick me with the bill!"

Once Kaligos had let out all the frustration he had been holding after the four day walk back to Oshibana station and the train ride from there to Magnolia. He breathed scanning the room but finding no actual signs of the copy cat who had tried to hand him over to the rune knights. Walking instead to the barkeep he did notice a few more members he didn't know, including one who was currently being swarmed with people, and another chasing after a little girl, but Kaligos was still new to the guild so it made sense that he didn't really know anyone. "Can I get some cranberry juice." He said putting down some gill from the last job. Regardless of his destructive habbits, no one could argue that the Barricade hadn't been removed.

~Character~
    Returning Home 34r

~Magic~
    Returning Home Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

Agol
    Agol

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Agol 23rd February 2014, 8:15 am

And troublemakers they were, as August entered the guild he was being greeted by the same festive yet loud noise he'd left all those years ago. All across the guildhall were people drinking, laughing and having a blast. But a majority of them all seemed to have crowded around one table in particular.

As August made his way through the crowd by pushing some people aside he could hear a familiar voice raise above the shouts of the many mages. That was immediately followed up the sound of wood being cracked apart. Wondering what that could be August shoved one more person aside so that he would stare upon a rather crazy, yet strangely normal sight.
    On the ground between the remnants of a wooden table was a rather large guy laying unconsciously on the ground. With a silly and comically face.
    Next to him stood a young man with blue hair, who was rubbing the back of his head while uttering some sort of apology. Well not really an apology, it was more a statement that he overestimated his own strength a bit and throw to much power into their competition of strength.

This was Heero Reyold, Fairy Tails top ace and one of those famed dragon slayers. Back then he was already strong but it appeared that in the last 3 years his power became ever greater. His personality was a bit questionable at times, but so was August's.

But while August was watching the spectacle with a fox like smile Heero already had taken notice of him. And had thrown his arm around him while he lead August away from the crowd and towards the bar. "You'd better have brought me back some @#$% from wherever you've been!"
    Yet even before August could answer him he was thrown upon a bar stool and all of the guild's attention was being pointed at him. In the most typical way that was so familiar to Fairy Tail.
    "Oi! Get him as drunk as possible! He's keeping secrets about his journies from the Guild!"

Before long, the mages of Fairy Tail grouped around him and started a flood of question, most of them were new mages curious on who he was and how he knew Heero. Others where from some of the older members who sounded more pissed and asked question like:
    'Why the hell haven't we heard from ya huh?!'
    'You think your being cool! being all mysterious and stuff!!'

'Well, if you must know I was traveling around Earthland' replied August a bit conceited 'Trying to learn foreign techniques on restoration. There are a lot to other countries out there with an entirely different view on medicine and healing. Compared to them, our seems a bit out dated.. oh hey/'
    In the middle of his own sentence a young girl bumped into him, and following her was a young mage with a face that August didn't recognize.
    'Oh don't worry about it, anyway you are one of the new mages that joined the guild while I was away right? Well you can call my August'
    'So lance, Heero. Did I miss anything these last years?'
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 24th February 2014, 6:34 am

Slam!!
    A large thump could be heard from the Guild Hall, followed by a moment of silence.
    "What have those little menaces done now..."
    Ebony's mind raced as the possibilities grew in her mind. Guild hall destroyed... Broken tables, chairs, people fighting... She shook the ideas out of her head. Who ever broke something was going to pay, big time.

Ebony sighed as she walked out of her office and towards the Guild Hall. "Hehe--I got a bit carried away."
    Ebony's blood red eyes locked with Heero's.
    "Heero... You are paying for that... and not with money"
    She reached in her pocket, grabbing out a pink, bright coloured apron covered in Rainbow Unicorns.
    "Kukukuku. A thousand cookies for me~ A thousand waffles for everyone else~ Lalalalalala~"
    Ebony's smiled turned into a grin as opened her mouth to make another comment.

Before she could say another word her eyes met with someone  strangely familiar. "Well, look who's back."
    Ebony smiled slightly while waving,
    "Hiya August! How ya been?"

August.

She was surprised to see August here. He left a couple years back, and to suddenly return like this; it caught her by surprise. She had met August when she was still a young mage. Well, younger. She wasn't Guild master then. In fact, I believe she was only D rank. She sighed, wondering if he would notice the difference in her power.  

She walked down the stairs towards August, passing by Heero giving him a cold stare as if to say I'm watching you while throwing the apron towards him, laughing evilly.

"Don't you just loooveeee life?"

Agol
    Agol

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Agol 27th February 2014, 4:46 am

'My my, haven't you grown up'
    replied August with a fox like smile. It was true, when August had left the guild to travel around the continent the young woman that stood in front of him was nothing more then a preteen girl.
    But her attitude from back then had changed as well, no longer it was the behavior of some child. No she was more mature now, more powerful. She had seen things.

Well not that August hadn't seen things as well on his travels, but he delved himself so much in studies on restoration and healing that he had forgotten to take care of his own magical abilities. In matter of fact he hadn't grown one bit. His body was still weak, and would still fail him if it was put under to much pressure.

'I hope these guys behavior haven't rubbed off on you to much?'
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 27th February 2014, 6:27 am

'My my, haven't you grown up' replied August with a fox like smile. Ebony couldn't help but laugh, "Seems that you haven't changed a bit. " Her eyes scanned the room as the noise level increased. So... Loud....

'I hope these guys behavior haven't rubbed off on you to much?'
    he asked. Ebony crossed her arms, looking up at him.
    "Well, if you call living with this noisy lot 'sane' sure, my behaviour hasn't changed at all."
    She grinned as she saw him, happy that a member returned. She wanted to hear all about his adventures, what he had seen, places he had been. But she thought she'd let a few other members introduce themselves first.

She turned to see a tray of freshly baked Tacos begin to be served.
    "Ayeee.... Umm.. I'll catch up with you later August! There are tacos to be eaten!!!!!"

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:43 am