Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Water vs Shadow (Rita vs Ren)

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Star Child
    Second Magic: Arc of Time
    Third Magic:

Water vs Shadow (Rita vs Ren) Empty Water vs Shadow (Rita vs Ren)

Post by Sybil 22nd January 2014, 6:33 pm

Rita stood placed out in the center of the arena as the sun beat down on the battlefield around her. "Ugh... damn not a cloud in the sky." she groaned as she looked up at the clear blue sky shielding her eyes from the sun. Rita geared her attention to the entrance, she had been waiting for her opponent for some time now she had been been told he would be here an hour ago "Where is this guy." she muttered as she impatiently tapped her foot on the ground where she stood.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Magic
    Second Magic: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Magic:

Water vs Shadow (Rita vs Ren) Empty Re: Water vs Shadow (Rita vs Ren)

Post by Ren Hengi 23rd January 2014, 10:03 pm

Ren stumbled into the arena breathing heavily. "I'm here!" He called out. In all honesty, Ren wanted to get down on his knees and beg for mercy. While crying. But no, he had to accept this challenge, he even tried to not show up, but it stuck to his head and didn't stop bothering him, so here he was, wearing his favorite black hat, which in his opinion made him look way taller then all his other hats did. "Just because I'm new, don't go easy on me!" Ren challenged. Your going to die, surrender right now oh my god your going to die his mind repeated to him, but he ignored it and continued. "Is there anything to state before I die- I MEAN WE START THE BATTLE" he spat out. He couldn't control his words anymore he was so terrified.

Last edited by Ren Hengi on 23rd January 2014, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Water vs Shadow (Rita vs Ren) KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 23rd January 2014, 10:13 pm

Rita Rose an eye brow as her opponent practically tripped over his own feet on his way into the arena. "Just because I'm new, don't go easy on me!" She listened as he called out. Rita grinned at this remark for she didn't like holding back.   "Is there anything to state before I die- I MEAN WE START THE BATTLE" Rita tried to hold back her laugh but ended up giggling a bit before she continued. "Alright then I've got a few things to cover before we start." Rita began as she approached. "First of all lets try not and damage one another too seriously, And lets try and have fun with this I don't think weve been introduced quite yet, Names Rita." She said as she held out a hand.

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 23rd January 2014, 10:32 pm

Ren went red in the face at her giggle, he really was an idiot. "First of all lets try not and damage one another too seriously, And lets try and have fun with this I don't think weve been introduced quite yet, Names Rita." Ren shook her hand and mumbled "Ren. So is there any kind of order that the fight goes in? Do you go first or do I...?" he trailed off. Ren wasn't really sure if there was some kind of etiquette to dueling, but became further distracted when he realised his opponent was 2 inches taller than him. "Are you serious" he mumbled to himself, distraught apparent in his face.

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 23rd January 2014, 10:43 pm

Rita grinned as Ren introduced himself shyly before he asked a question "Ren. So is there any kind of order that the fight goes in? Do you go first or do I...?" Rita paused for a minute when he mumbled something else. She then went back to his fist statement forgetting whatever Ren just mumbled. "There is no trick-well maybe a few." Rita said as she tightened her grip Ren's hand she suddenly went to bend his hand back behind him and slam him into the ground.

MP:100%

HP:100%

SPELL LOG
    ----------
    XXX

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 24th January 2014, 6:54 pm

Ren yelped as he was pushed face down to the ground, and started to writhe. "I don't think this is magic!" he argued as he tried to grab her with his free arm. "Is this even something you can do?" Great. First duel and he was already on the ground, and he his arm was hurting like crazy. "Let go of me!!!" he yelled, still writhing around the best of his ability. Think of something his mind was screaming at him, and he responded by trying to absorb moisture from the air above Rita, but ended up soaking his own head. This is why I don't listen to you, he told himself.

MP:100%

SPELL LOG
    ----------
    XXX

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 24th January 2014, 7:24 pm

"Stop complaining it IS a duel." Rita said as she avoided the reach of Ren's free arm. "Let go of me!!!" Ren demanded. "It's a duel - If this were a real fight I could of killed you by now Ren, now stop complaining and fight back." Rita said trying to boost his self confidence but making sure not to nurture Ren while doing so. Rita still having him by the arm spun him around forcefully a few times before She let go. Ren would then be hurled into the air. Rita brought her hands out to cast a spell. "Shadow Make:Darts!" Rita chanted as a magic circle formed from the base of her hand. From the circle 50-60 small needle like surges of energy fired towards Ren.

MP:97% (OOC: Ren, D rank spells usually take up 10% Mp but in my app 20 rounds of shadow darts will use 1%, Check my application if you want to make sure.)

SPELL LOG
    ----------

Shadow Make : Darts  7 Posts Remaining

(Note: Red in my spell log means for Cool Down while Green is Duration.)

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 24th January 2014, 7:57 pm

Ren shouted inaudible things as he was spinned, but then let out a shriek as he was thrown in the air, and thought it couldn't get much worse, until he was hit by about 50 small black needle things. It hurt like hell, and he cried out in pain. Then he hit the ground, which also hurt pretty bad. Ren managed to struggle up, and prepared himself mentally. He wanted to start off with something decent, so he set himself in a strong stance, and slowly lifted his left arm up, and then swung it down, doing the same with his right arm, and sputtered out with all the force he had "W-WINGS OF LOVE!" he was slightly relieved when the blue circle appeared in front of him, and it took several moments for the whirlpool to burst out, laced with the pink hearts. Ren then breathed deeply, he felt a little winded after doing something so simple.

MP:90%

HP:80% ((OOC: removed another five to count for when you slammed me to the ground.))

SPELL LOG
    ----------
    Wings of Love: 5 posts left (cooldown)

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 24th January 2014, 8:17 pm

Rita looked back as Ren came to his feet regaining his footing. Rita rose an eyebrow when she saw Ren ready himself in a stance. Ren rose his arm and then swung it down. "W-WINGS OF LOVE!" "Wings of love?" Rita felt like bursting out laughing the moment she heard such a spell name. The minute Rita let down her guard and began giggling she then looked up to see a whirlpool burst out before her bearing pink hearts printed into it. Rita didn't expect to find herself swirling round and round in his attack in the next moment. This made Rita very dizzy as her eyes began to swirl comically  showing that Rita was 'a bit' out of it.

MP:97%
    HP:90%

ACTIVE STATS:Dizziness: 2 Posts Remaining

SPELL LOG
    ----------

Shadow Make : Darts  6 Posts Remaining

(Note: Red in my spell log and stats means Cool Down while Green is Duration.)

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 24th January 2014, 8:36 pm

Ren's face when completely red at her laughing, but watched as she got swept up in the whirlpool, and he felt a sense of self achievement. Okay now attack again his mind badgered him and he stood there thinking on what he should do next. Ren decided now would be best to try to end the battle quickly, so he raised his palm and got ready to cast again. He took a deep breath, and sputtered "Water Lock!" and looked carefully for a blue circle, but it didn't appear. Ren panicked and tried again, when nothing happened, he decided to try his hand at physically attacking, so he began to run straight at Rita, curling his hand into a fist, aiming to punch her gut.

MP:90%

HP:80%

SPELL LOG
    ----------
    Wings of Love: 4 posts left (cooldown)

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 24th January 2014, 8:51 pm

Rita tried to regain her footing but still felt a bit dizzy from that last move Ren pulled. Rita heard him repeatedly attempt a spell but to no avail Rita expected what he would do next and was able to catch his fist before he made hit on her even though she was still felt the dizziness. Rita now had Ren's hand again. She smiled sisterly at him before she would flip him above her slamming her into the ground behind her. Rita then  would stomp on his back repetitively. "Cmon Ren is that all ya got?" Rita said provokingly as she slammed her foot down on his back again.

MP:97%
    HP:90%

ACTIVE STATS:Dizziness: 1 Posts Remaining

SPELL LOG
    ----------

Shadow Make : Darts  5 Posts Remaining

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 24th January 2014, 9:07 pm

Ren yelped again and before he knew it he was on the ground being stomped on. This was extremely painful and his mind was yelling at him to do something but he was quite focused on the fact he was being stomped. After yelping multiple times he finally manged to jerk his arm onto her ankle and pulled as hard as he could. There you go, now do something quickly. Ren stood up and took a really deep breath. Putting his hands to his sides, he spoke with a squeak he hadn't intended, but continued anyway. "Water body" the strain becoming evident in his voice. He then felt like he was becoming lighter at his feet, but he also felt a painful throbbing in his head. Ren still tried as hard as he could to concentrate, and eventually found that every part of his body, save his hand, was completely made of water. Ren looked down at his hand, breathing hard, and made a shrugging motion. At least he managed to do almost all of his body this time.

MP:70%

HP:70%

SPELL LOG
    ----------
    Wings of Love: 3 posts left (cooldown)
    Water body: 5 posts left (cooldown) Duration: 3 posts left

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 24th January 2014, 9:42 pm

Rita had been stomping down on Ren aggressive when she was tripped and plummeted down into the floor taking a face full of ground. Rita helped herself back to her feet. oddly she didn't say a word let alone one of her usual taunts. Rita was now to her feet now as she looked down to the ground. She was quiet and still as an eery mood filled the space around them. She grew a menacing grin as she slid a blade out of the sheath on her back. "I'm just getting started..."Rita hissed as she looked up to Ren with now purple eyes that flared. Rita approached him slowly as she drew her blade back where a dark energy charged itself in the hollowed end of the blade. "...Dark SURGE!" Rita yelled out as she aggressively swung the blade back forward, The energy threat had been charging now ripped out into a wide ark of energy that now barreled down towards Ren at 50 miles per hour.

(Weapon I'm Using:https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5647-rapture)

MP:87%
    HP:85%

ACTIVE STATS:
    Shadow Take Over 1-2 Posts Maximum.

SPELL LOG
    ----------

Shadow Make : Darts  4 Posts Remaining
    (Weapon) Dark Surge 6 Posts Remaining

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 24th January 2014, 10:16 pm

Ren at first was confident that the sword would just pass through him like everything else did, but instead it hit him full on, and the impact was enough to make him scream. Which he did. Very loudly. For a moment he just stood there, afraid he had been cut in half, or his stomach had been torn right open, but he wouldn't be able to tell until his body turned back to normal, but right now he needed to act fast. Ren glared Rita straight on, while shaking still from the impact, pushed out his hand and yelled out "WATER LOCK!", but this time he knew why nothing would happen. For reasons Ren could never figure out, he was never able to cast Water Lock while using Water Body, even if his entire body was not water. Ren then had his eyes widen in panic and began to run while screaming away from Rita. Ren needed to stall or else he would pass out before anything else.

MP:80%

HP:55%

SPELL LOG
    ----------
    Wings of Love: 2 posts left (cooldown)
    Water body: 4 posts left (cooldown) Duration: 2 posts left
    Water Lock: 2 posts left (cooldown) Duration: 2 posts left

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 24th January 2014, 11:41 pm

Rita laughed Mechanically at the sound of Ren's scream. Rita continued laughing leaning her head back as he stood in place afraid. Rita looked back to him whipping a tear from her eye from laughing so hard. She smiled as her opponent looked on at her fearfully. Ren suddenly pushed his hand out. "WATER LOCK!" Silence grew between them as nothing happened. Rita grew a sweat drop on her head comically as nothing happened and they stood there frozen staring each other down. Ren then began to run away in panic. Rita suddenly fell to her knees holding her head. "Ghhh What a headache..." Rita said as she looked around confused. She got up and saw Ren running around in panic. "H-Hey that's no way to fight!" Rita said as she ran towards him- Rita soon realized she had her weapon drawn in her hand. "W-When did I pull a weapon on him?!" Rita thought confused. Rita sheathed her weapon and ran after him, doing so she cast her arms forward. "Shadow Make: Wall!" As she yelled this Ren's shadow stretchered out from in front of him creating a wall right in front of him that he then would run into.

SPELL LOG
    ----------

Shadow Make : Darts  3 Posts Remaining
    (Weapon) Dark Surge 5 Posts Remaining

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 25th January 2014, 12:26 pm

Ren was running forward, still screaming when suddenly he slammed into a wall. Ren rubbed his face in pain, he really should of looked where he was going. He whipped around in panic, facing Rita wide eyed. Though he noticed she looked... different somehow. He stood there confused for a moment, looking at her. He was still gripping his stomach, it hurt badly. "Don't... you think... that was a bit... over kill?" he said between cringes. Ren was already feeling extremely vulnerable at this point, and he didn't want to continue if he was battling some psycho that wanted to kill him.

MP:80%

HP:50%

SPELL LOG
    ----------
    Wings of Love: 1 posts left (cooldown)
    Water body: 3 posts left (cooldown) Duration: 1 posts left

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 25th January 2014, 8:57 pm

"Overkill?" She thought to herself as she looked at him cringe while holding his gut "When I did hit Ren in the stomach..." Rita thought as she looked at him who stared at her fearfully at her. She raised an eyebrow at this. "Wait..." Rita muttered as she thought back. Rita remembered how she had felt like she dozed off and she had her weapon drawn it soon began to make some sense. Rita not remembering, her weapon drawn, Ren being injured and frightened. "-Ren I didn't mean to." Rita cried  as she stepped towards him. "Please forgive me but this is still a duel." Rita continued as she re readied herself into her fighting stance.

SPELL LOG
    ----------

Shadow Make : Darts  2 Posts Remaining
    (Weapon) Dark Surge 4 Posts Remaining

Last edited by Rita on 26th January 2014, 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add stats.)

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 25th January 2014, 10:01 pm

"Well I guess your right" he said, trying his best to straighten himself, he had to ignore the pain in his gut if he was to keep from sustaining worse injuries, when suddenly felt himself get heavier, he looked down to see his body turning back to its physical form, and he lifted up his shirt, fearing the worst. What he found was a red slash mark running across his stomach, that didn't look as painful as it felt. He winced a bit looking at it, then slowly put his shirt back down. Ren looked up and in a flurry of panic, put his hand up once again, and cried out "WATER LOCK!" this time, although his other two attempts had failed him, had worked, as a blue circle appeared underneath Rita, and a dome of water burst up underneath her, sweeping up Rita as well as Ren. Ren looked around in panic before starting to swim his way out of the dome before he was spotted.

HP:50%

SPELL LOG
    ~~~~~~~
    Water body: 5 posts left (cooldown)
    Water Lock: 2 posts left (cooldown) Duration: 2 posts

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 26th January 2014, 4:58 pm

"Well I guess your right" Ren said as he re-adjusted himself.  He suddenly rose his shirt up where he cringed at the sight of a red mark that trailed over his stomach, Rita winced at this as well,proceeding to look down to the floor with a grimace "How could you?" she asked herself. Rita then opened her mouth to say something but couldn't speak for now her lungs had filled up with water. Panicked Rita looked around  to find that her vision was blurry. She then spotted none other then Ren swimming away. Rita tried to cast a spell after him but she lacked the air to say the needed words. "Air-Damn I need air." she thought as she then began to swim after Ren hopping he was leading her out of the water.

SPELL LOG
    ----------

Shadow Make : Darts  1 Posts Remaining
    (Weapon) Dark Surge 3 Posts Remaining

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 26th January 2014, 11:35 pm

Ren was swimming forward, when he had a rather disturbing thought. She's suffocating, she'll die, your killing her. This freaked him out on a massive scale and turned himself around to see Rita following him, feeling relieved and panicked. Ren decided it would be best not to pause, because she was currently suffocating, so he turned around like he didn't see her, and continued to swim out, until he fell out of the dome, slamming face down to the ground. That was the second time he had hit his face, and this resulted in a nose bleed. Ren panicked and looked around for some sort of place he could hide, but his only option was the shadows in the corners, but he knew right of the bat that was definitely a bad idea, and looked around blankly in confusion for what he should do next, when Rita fell out of the dome and right on top of him.

HP:45%

SPELL LOG
    ~~~~~~~
    Water body: 4 posts left (cooldown)
    Water Lock: 2 posts left (cooldown) Duration: 1 posts

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 27th January 2014, 4:18 pm

Rita continued swimming after Ren when she suddenly lost sight of him. "Where did he go?!" She thought still paddling forward. Suddenly she felt the gravity change she had just blindly swam out without noticing. On her way down she landed on something that broke her fall. "Hmm?" She thought confused sitting up, She was surprised when she realized she had landed on  Ren. Getting up, Rita dusted herself off and coughed up what water she still had in her lungs. "Um. Thanks for breaking the fall." Rita said in a joking tone as she looked back over to Ren.

SPELL LOG
    ----------

(Weapon) Dark Surge 2 Posts Remaining

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 29th January 2014, 8:59 pm

"Your welcome" his muffled voice came from the ground. Ren started to writhe on the ground, trying to escape before Rita did something. "Uh... You think you could get off me... please?" he said in a slightly panicked voice. Your so dead just surrender now your going to die his mind badgered him, and the thought of surrender actually sounded very appealing to him for the first time in the fight. But he had to continue, if he didn't, he would just look like a huge wimp to his guild and the people who knew him. So he tried once again to wriggle out from underneath Rita.

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 29th January 2014, 9:13 pm

Rita awkwardly sat on Ren now she heard him say something muffled into the ground that she wasnt able to translate very well. Ren then started trying to crawl out from underneath Rita but he didn't get very far before he asked her to get up. Rita couldn't bring herself to refuse Rens orders and she got up taking her sweet time to dust herself off. Rita gave herself some distance from Ren and reached for her weapon. She soon noticed it was no longer in its sheath. "W-Where?!" Rita sputtered looking around on the ground. Rita then remembered back to when Ren cast water lock. Rita realized she had lost it somewhere in the midst of his attack and she turned back to Ren nervously as a sweat drop came down her head comically. "Ummm..." Were the only words she could say.

SPELL LOG
    ----------

(Weapon) Dark Surge 1 Posts Remaining

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ren Hengi 31st January 2014, 8:33 am

Ren lifted his eyebrow at Rita as the dome crashed down behind her, a sharp clang resounding as her weapon dropped to the ground. Ren looked at the weapon, then back up and Rita, and slowly got back up. "Are... you going to go get that?" he asked. Ren would wait, he didn't want to be a cheater, even if that was apparently the base of the game. If he pulled something, he would be able to feel his mother screaming at him to behave.

HP:45%

SPELL LOG
    ~~~~~~~
    Water body: 2 posts left (cooldown)
    Water Lock: 1 posts left (cooldown)

『   Ren Magic   』

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 31st January 2014, 12:59 pm

The water dome soon disbursed and Rita heard a clink as her weapon landed conveniently onto the ground beside her. Ren was soon back up to his feet but didn't attack her like she would expect. "Are... you going to go get that?" Rita rose an eyebrow at his statement. She awkwardly knelt down to retrieved her weapon where she proceeded to fasten it back into it's sheath safely.By now Ren was still standing around. Rita sighed at this. "Ren you should of tried something by now, You had the chance." she said chuckling softly after her statement. "Oh well I'm set now. So show me what ya got." Rita said taunting him.

SPELL LOG
    ----------

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:49 am