Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An unexpected meet up

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Star Child
    Second Magic: Arc of Time
    Third Magic:

An unexpected meet up - Page 3 Empty Re: An unexpected meet up

Post by Sybil 2nd February 2014, 5:06 pm

Rita followed Lance back to his room. She stood around awkwardly as he went into the kitchen and started something. Rita felt misplaced still standing around she had noticed that Lance hadn't said a word to her since they met back up outside. Rita rolled back and forth awkwardly on the heels of her shoes as she watched Lance in the kitchen. Quickly noticing Rita was able to tell something was on Lance's mind Rita felt like asking but feared to intrude on personal matters. Rita soon spoted a red marking on Lance's hand What could that be? She wondered. Rita hadn't seen many guild insignia's before and wasn't all that familiar with the concept. Unable to suppress her scurrility she snuck closer and ended up behind Lance. Rita looked around His shoulder trying to get a better look at the mark.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd February 2014, 5:20 pm

Lance stared at his hand as Rita became a bit curious "Oh this, Its the Fairy Tail guild insignia..." Lance said starting to get a bit more comfortable around her "I am a Fairy Tail mage." He said holding up his hand for Rita to take a closer look. Lance shifted in his seat a bit as he looked at Rita "Hey... can I tell you something?" Lance asked in a sort of uncomfortable voice "That evil you were talking about earlier... I was in no trouble." Lance started "When I get mad or angry or even weak another side of me comes out... Its like a more evil person that lusts for death..." Lance said in a shaky voice as the voice in his head started talking to him again "Well now you went and let her in on the situation..." The voice said as it laughed but Lance cut it off and thought something back "If you hurt her...." Lance thought and the voice laughed again "No worries she is in no trouble." The voice said as it faded away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 2nd February 2014, 5:52 pm

Rita's Curiosity was soon noticed by Lance as he then explained to Rita that he was from 'Fairy Tail'. Lance eventually changed the topic with what he started to explain next.  "Hey... can I tell you something?" Rita slowly nodded in response allowing him to share what was on his mind. "That evil you were talking about earlier... I was in no trouble. When I get mad or angry or even weak another side of me comes out... Its like a more evil person that lusts for death..."Rita tilted her head unable to picture Lance as an evil person craving death. Little did she know she would soon be faced with a similar If an identical situation. Rita now feared she was intruding into Lances business and looked towards the door. "Sorry about the trouble, Lance. I really don't need anything else, Thanks." Rita said starting towards the door. Rita really had no idea where she was headed but she figured she would find something.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd February 2014, 6:13 pm

Lance watched Rita as she left and closed his eyes as he lay on his bed until he heard a voice "Finally she is gone!" the voice said as it jumped through the open window "I was waiting until she left.... That's some power you have there!" the man said. The man wore a white lab coat and glasses "I am Van." the man said "Short for Vanthus... That power you have isn't you, its a whole other person stuck within you." Van continued as he sat in the chair next to the bed "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You could give control to the person in you or I could get the reinforcements that I have planted all over the town to force it out of you and hurt the girl." Van smirked as he saw the scowl on Lance's face "Like hell I would give it to him...." Lance muttered as he stood up "Get them in here to fight me, but if you lay one hand on her I will not hesitate to kill every last one of you." The man smirked "So be it..." he said as people in lab coats and guns came through the window and busted through the door. Van smirked as he pushed up his glasses and brought a mini gun out of his pocket "We are the Union of Galaxies, Prepare to feel our wrath..."

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 2nd February 2014, 6:35 pm

Rita sighed as the door shut behind her, Slipping her hands in her coat pockets.  Where am I going to go now? Rita thought to herself as she took the elevator down. She tried to empty her head as she waited for the elevator to stop. Stepping into the lobby Rita started to get a bad feeling. M-Maybe I should go back. Rita thought looking back to the elevator. She stopped herself knowing she had no place with a guild wizard telling herself she would only slow him down. Rita now outside stood leaned herself back against the wall to the inn. Rita looked to see that the streets were now quiet and deserted Rita rose an eyebrow at this thinking back at how busy they were minutes before. So Rita stepped away from the Inn next to the street where she glanced down both sides of the road "No one hu?" Rita thought scratching her head confused.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd February 2014, 7:07 pm

Van ordered some people the ambush Rita and they nodded and jumped through the window. Lance scowled as he clenched his fists "You work for my uncle I suppose?" Lance growled then smirked "Then I guess we have some unfinished business..." he said as he lunged forward and started to beat down on the group of scientists and after a while only Van was left. Van's smile faded as he shot Lance in the knee and Lance fell to the ground "If I were to continue with the fight I would be dead..." Van said as he turned and left. Lance now sat there alone on the inn floor with his knee bleeding as he crawled over to the shelf and bandaged himself up. He had many shot in his arm which he patched with one long bandage.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 2nd February 2014, 7:39 pm

Rita was alarmed when she heard the a noise of gun shots in the inn behind her. Rita only got the chance to lunge partially out of the way as she heard the loud 'bang' ring out behind her at the pull of a trigger. A close shot that would of certainly ended if not severely injured Rita. The bullet missed her vitals but managed to shoot her through the stomach. Before she knew it she took two more rounds to her fore leg ceasing her ability to run let alone stand. Rita dropped to the ground from under her injured leg. She saw that she was faced with ten men each in white coats and armed with handguns. Rita held herself up on her knee as she glared over to the men that had shot at her. She reached for her weapon that she had sheathed and drew it holding it out. "W-Who the hell are you...?" Rita demanded as blood dripped down from the corner of her lip.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd February 2014, 7:45 pm

Lance limped out the door of the inn and began running as fast as he could through the streets. When he found Rita a sword appeared in his hands. He didn't know what it was but he didn't care he just felt like he had to do something. He swiped the sword through the air and a purple mist filled the area. It was a poisons mist but it wouldn't effect Rita or Lance because he thought of her as a friends. He picked her up and ran back to the inn where he placed her on the bed once again and touched her forehead. A black mist came out of his necklace again and went into Rita as Lance winced. This mist should heal Rita from the gun shots. Lance looked at his hands and noticed the sword had disappeared

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 3rd February 2014, 10:43 am

Rita soon saw a purple smoke fan out in the area it was a matter of seconds before the men collapsed one after another. Confused Rita wondered why she hadn't too collapsed from the mist. Before Rita knew it she was gathered up by none other than Lance. Rita felt relived that he had come through for Rita and she held back a  smile. It did not take long for Lance to run Rita back through the inn and up to his room. After a trip up the elevator Lance made it back to the room where he set Rita down in bed to heal her a second time. Without a glimpse of hesitation Lance put his hand to her forehead. Surprisingly she was healed almost instantly by a black mist that came from the pendant on around his neck. Confused and no longer in any pain Rita sat up. She could not help but blush a bit with embarrassment of being saved yet again by Lance. "Thanks...Lance" She murmured before her confused expression shaped into a glad one. "I really should stop getting myself into trouble,"She said laughing a bit at the end of her sentence, grateful that Lance was looking out for her. "Oh and Lance, you should probably find yourself a shirt or something." She told him jokingly identifying he still hadn't gotten himself another shirt.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd February 2014, 4:18 pm

Lance smiled at Rita's attempts of laughter and when she told him to go put on a shirt he kind of shook his head "The shirt you have of mine was my last clean one." Lance said blushing a little out of embarrassment. Lance thought about what just happened while staring at the bandages on his arm " Union of Galaxies..." Lance said under his breath as he got up "Well I guess I should at least thank you for keeping me company this evening!" Lance said smiling at Rita as he patted her on the head "Let's hope to see each other again one day!" he said heading out the door with is stuff all packed.

As Lance got on the train to leave he looked back at the inn and had a feint smile on his face "Rita, may we meet again..." Lance thought as he hopped on the train and sat down in a seat and closed his eyes. When the train stopped Lance got off and saw that he wasn't in Era so he walked up to a random person who looked at him weird for not having a shirt "Uhm excuse me, but where am I?" Lance asked and the guy smirked "Why your in Clover Town!" The guy said with a huge smile as Lance looked sort of depressed "You mean...I....I got off on the wrong stop!" Lance said running to catch the train but it was to late so Lance returned to the guy "When is the next train to Era coming?" Lance said and the guy sort of frowned "Your stuck here for the next week if you want to go to Era..." Lance heard this and turned away in depression and walked away.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:06 pm