Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An unexpected meet up

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

An unexpected meet up - Page 2 Empty Re: An unexpected meet up

Post by Sybil 16th January 2014, 4:20 pm

Rita was snatched up by the collar by Sephiria and was glared at, her she shifted her gaze away suspiciously avoiding eye contact. Notably, Rita's eyes had transitioned from blue to purpple. "Just great, Now I need to resolve her problems..." She thought to herself letting out a mental sigh.

"WHAT DO I WANT TO TALK ABOUT!?!?!?" "I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU LEFT ME DAMN IT! TELL ME! TELL ME!" She yelled in Rita's face. She responded by rubbing her head "Yikes...at this rate your going to make me deaf,How about you sit down breath and have some tea..." Rita insisted as she rose her hands defensively. "Uh-Hey where did that Lance guy run away to...?" She asked awkwardly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th January 2014, 8:18 pm

Lance jumped out the window and sped downward and landed on top of the guy who was climbing the building. When they hit the ground the guy appeared to be unaffected by the 10 foot drop. Lance got up off of him and took a step back "What do you want!" Lance yelled as the guy stood up "I want nothing but the girls in your room..." The guy said quietly and started to walk toward the door as Lance clenched his hands "LIKE HELL I AM GOING TO GIVE THEM TO YOU!" He scram as his body erupted in a mix of purple and black aura as he crossed his hands over his chest. The people saw this and ran for safety as a sword appeared above Lance's body "DUSK BLADE!" he yelled as he thrust his hand forward and the sword flew toward the guy and separated into five. The guy looked at the swords with fear as they all hit him one by one. "I WILL NOT GIVE YOU SHIT!" Lance said as the guy on the ground as Lance walked toward him "You tell whoever you work for now that you better not fucking touch any of my friends or else I will find them and kill them..." Lance quietly said and the guy nodded and ran off. Lance dusted his hands off and walked back up to his room only to find Sephiria yelling. He placed his hand on her shoulder "Sephiria....calm down..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 16th January 2014, 9:36 pm

Sephiria looked at Lance with such murderous intent that one could barely believe this was the same, calm Sephiria that they had known. She shrugged his hand off her shoulder and let go of Rita. Sephiria took a few steps back and started to calm herself, knowing that she could easily garner too much attention to them if she continued to yell and scream as she did. Looking at Rita again, Sephiria noticed something odd about her friend. “Rita…..your eyes are different….and now that I think about it…..your voice is as well…” Sephiria stepped towards Rita, a hand on her sword as she looked directly into Rita’s now purple eyes. “What happened to Rita, tell me now.” Sephiria demanded of ‘Rita’ with her hands on her hips. Sephiria was no fool, and this was definitely not the Rita she knew.

An unexpected meet up - Page 2 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: