Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Post by Aiden Ainsley 4th January 2014, 4:27 pm

A few years ago

Lance stood out an open field and Griffon stood in front of him "You ready brother?!" Griffon said with excitement in his voice. Lance smiled at the thought of training with his brother and nodded then lunged forward only to get kicked to the ground by Griffon. This happened day after day and everyday turning out no different.

Present Day

Lance stopped and turned around when he heard a familiar voice that made him cringe "My guild...." Lance thought to himself as he turned around and faced Simon "Whatever you are here for.... please.... don't criticize me..." Lance said turning back around and sighed "and I am here because I need to train my magic... but I guess wherever I go chaos follows." Lance said then smirked "I guess I am just bad luck." Lance said as turned around and decided to follow Simon  "Can I stick with you?" Lance muttered then cringed at the thought of sticking with someone "I wont get in the way... If anything happens I will go away...." Lance clenched his fist and shook his head with a smile "Never mind." Lance said as he turned around and ran away when he sensed an even darker force in the area

Lance stopped as he reached a wall and stared at it "Lance the Savage Skull members are here as well!" Draco's voice buzzed through the voice lacrima. Lance tilted his head with a smirk "Heh, just my luck." He said as he went into an ally way and wall jumped until he was on the roof. When he reached a roof he stopped and sighed why did this event have to happen? Was this event really because Lance is a monster? Although these questions flew threw his mind he chose to continue forward. After a while of going roof from roof Lance stopped on a roof that over looked the outskirts of town. He saw a figure standing on top of a hill "Huh?" Lance simply said as he kneeled down on the roof and continued to stare at the figure. The figure had a hood covering their face so Lance couldn't see it but he could see the person. He yelled something about becoming a god and Lance become intrigued "A god?" Lance wondered in his mind as his eyes flashed red again like before then turned back to gold. Lance got knocked over by a force that was obviously made by a powerful being which caused him to fall off the building only to be caught by Draco who flew him back up to the roof.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Tartarus
    Mentor : Raylard Wayne
    Experience : 4000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood Lust
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lucille Grove 4th January 2014, 4:58 pm

”But believe me, I don’t rush into battles. If I wanted to, I could completely ignore your existence and continue to fight these demons, but they’d keep flooding in constantly and I wouldn’t get to where I want to be…by getting you out of the way those demons will be dealt with in the process, and I can keep moving onwards.“

Matabei's cruel smile returned as soon as the man said that with what she believed to be confidence. She couldn't believe the man was stupid enough to think he could ignore her if he wanted to, even if she wasn't the most powerful she was sure as hell annoying. Matabei would never let him just go by her, now that he held her attention she was not going to let him go easily.

"Well what a big shot aren't we! Saying that I'm not fully worth your time?"

Matabei's smile grew wider as she said that, probably going to be ignored as the man seemed to be thinking about something else entirely. However, almost nothing prepared the woman for the next thing the man said.

”I know my goals for today. I know why I’m here…do you?”

Matabei slightly twitched and her smile faltered. Matabei had to think about the question mentally for a little bit, what was she here for? For her Guild Master's goal to become a god? To create havoc and bathe in the blood of innocents and rune knights? What was her reason for being here? Matabei focused back on the man when he began to talk again.

”You are correct though, it would be rude to fight without knowing one anothers name. My name is Marick Lowell, otherwise known as Solitaire IX.  And you are?”

Matabei's cruel smile decided to return upon her face, and she started to twirl a lock of her hair in her fingers. She took a quick peek around them to see if anyone would disturb the fight, and she didn't notice anyone who might interrupt their match in some way, shape or form. Matabei turned back to Marick and gave him a bit of a mocking bow.

"Well Mister Marick, my name is Matabei Goto. I will be your opponent this fine day. And as for my goal, well for now it is to make sure you don't go any father than this."

Matabei stood and then held both of her arms out straight. She stared at Marick with the cruel smile on her face. Contrary to what anyone watching might think, she was afraid she might die on this day, as she still had not found someone worthy to be her master and die for. Matabei was not as confident as she seemed. However, Matabei was not going to allow this to show, and with her smile still flashed on her face, she decided to continue the fight her way. At least she was hoping to. Until a certain dragon flew across the city, causing a giant boom.

Matabei's eyes widened as she started to fall comically after the sonic boom coming from Acnologia. Matabei flailed as she attempted to keep herself up, however that proved futile as she still ended up flat on her face with her butt sticking up in the air and her arms spread out to her sides. Matabei mumbled something even she couldn't understand before she picked herself up and dusted herself off. Matabei shook her head clean of any dirt in her hair and then looked back at Marick once again. For the first time in a long time, Matabei had a goofy looking smile on her face as she looked at her opponent.

"Well that was odd, wasn't it Marick? I did not expect that at all."

Matabei's smile quickly turned back into one filled with malice. Matabei placed herself quickly back into her stance, which consists of her shifting both legs so that her left one is slightly ahead of her right. Matabei placed both her arms outwards again, and spoke with a bit of her bloodlust seeping into her voice.

"So Marick, are you ready to begin our dance?"

Last edited by Matabei on 5th January 2014, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 4th January 2014, 5:15 pm

the camera shifts abruptly from the battlefield to a mage covered in all black with his face hidden by a cloak and cape move silently through the halls of the rune knights territory taking down the grunts as a large dire wolf  charged through the hordes next to him until the two are completely surrounded by the  guards . "REMOVE YOUR SHORD NOW!" The leader of the guards roared as his pointed his blade at the unarmed man.

With a devilish smirk the man slowly removed his hood causing the leader to jump and practicly fall to the ground terrified. "G.g.g.GENERAL w.w.WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WE HEARD YOU WERE DEAD?!!" this caused the rest of the troops to lower their guards completely  in shock.

the man tilted his head confused as to why they were calling him general then he remembered that his father had told him stories about him once being the general of the defense position he even as far as teaching his son  knight protocol that stated that if a lower ranking knight faced it's superior who were acting suspiciously   they were forced to apprehend them. Daemon remained still and glared at his fathers old allies. "Jin do you plan to betray the man who taught you how to fight the man who showed you the path to true strength !?"  The guards captain  Jin faltered as his former master glared at him just as he did in the past  until he quickly saluted him. "SIR NO SIR " Daemon dropped his glare and smiled. "I need your help Jin as well as your men  The dragon Acnologia has been reborn we must defend the council with everything we " Jin stood there confused by his masters words yet slowly nodded. "if it is with you master  I shall fallow you to the ends of world itself, PRIVATE !!" Jin ordered for a new recruit to move forward. "Sir ?" rely this message to the defense division troops they  are to strengthen from the front lines and move in on the council chambers "

Daemon smiled as the private  nodded and hurried to he fronts lines to rely the message to the rest of the troops as he was beginning to move forward  Jin stopped him and took out a suit of rune knight armor with a cloak  the seal of Daemon's father a crescent moon and a small wolf resting  in the center. your old armor that you entrusted to me that night. . Daemon nodded and took the armor and cloak and quickly removed his grab and put the armor on before pulling the cloaks hood  over his head?  "One question before we leave master why did you dye your hair and get contacts." Daemon flinched slightly but quickly regained his composure  "You can't exactly move around freely if you remain the same I needed to hide in plain sight my friend." Jin nodded and stood next to his master and Lunos as the three of them took off to defend the councils building.

Last edited by Daemon Spade on 5th January 2014, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 4th January 2014, 8:25 pm

The two stood there waiting for the horseback man to arrive, though he was not far at all. He had noticed the man activating a spell prior to his and Aedre’s decent forming a blade, something about that blade made Faust feel a bit…nervous. The man would appear to be a melee fighter, at least in Faust’s eyes that were. Aedre launched a powerful blast of water magic at the man, Faust was sure that the attacked would hit dead on from this range but the man instantly disappeared. Shit! Faust being no stranger to time space magic knew instantly want it meant when one disappears in plain sight. Faust instantly touched Aedre right as the man would reform. As the man’s blade would swing the two would instantly disappear as well, two could play the teleport game. They would reform twenty meters to the left of their previous location. As they would reform his nose would pick up a scent he dreaded, Kyll’s. The woman’s appearance was not something he counted on, at least not until later in the battle after he would have been long gone.

The woman seemed to stand on the side of the teleporting swordsman, something she may regret. Faust did not wish to harm the woman but the same could not be said about the woman next to him or the one flying high above keeping a watchful eye. Faust would give a devious grin to the two before he would speak answering Kyll’s little jab at him. “I should have figured you would come here, attracted by death just like the rest of us.” He would give a dejected look at the woman hoping that she would take these next few words of advice. “Kyll, you need to run from here and do not look back, nothing will be left here but pain and misery.” His eyes would then flicker instantly back to the sword wielding man, watching him ever so carefully for any signs that he might teleport again. He would close his eyes for a brief moment, take a deep breath, letting out a small sigh. His eyes would open up his would be almost glowing a fierce blue color, he would lock eyes with the sword wielding man. “Continue to oppose us and we will cut you down.”

At this moment in time Neimo would watch from above, carefully. He was more loyal to Faust than any other and would strike down the two pesky mages that his master seemed to have picked a fight with. Neimo was also suspicious of the other thing that was on horseback following the blade wielding man. The smell of whatever it was made Neimo want to just swoop down and strike it now. Neimo had to fight the urges for now, Faust needed him to keep a watchful eye on the battle that would be going on around him. Neimo was Faust secret weapon in some regards, a large flying saber wyvern was a rather strong ally to have when one was put in a tight pinch.

95% magic: Hyper Shuffle used
    2/3 jumps left for hyper shuffle, 1 post left.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Endymion Dinkleberg
    Endymion Dinkleberg

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion

Post by Endymion Dinkleberg 5th January 2014, 1:52 am

"Mama! Mama!" I feint voice can be heard by Endymion's own ears, weeping. "Why did this happen?" Another voice in a fierce tone was heard again. As time progresses, Endymion starts hearing voices. And soon, he can see images... hallucinations... or perhaps... ghosts? Endymion is not quite sure. He is not even able to use the Eye of Twilight properly. He placed his hand in his pocket and withdrew what seems to be a pen. A calligraphy pen. Soon, he'd draw the word 'Dispel Image', and a pillbox was summoned, giving him pills which will calm him down. The images and voices are slowly disappearing. After that, he turned around and saw... "Acnologia... so it is true..." He murmured to himself, feeling anger and sorrow. His head bowed down and looking at the ground, and looking at the piles of rubble, the remains of Era.

"Eye of Twilight, grant me strength."
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Knight of Space
    Second Magic: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 5th January 2014, 2:55 am

Zenshin scanned the battlefield after his initial beam towards Acnologia. He had also received what would be the equivalent of an S.O.S from Kyll, a feeling he couldn't forget. Kyll's here? Does that mean Eclipse Soul is too? This is looking a bit better... maybe even Zeno'll show his face if it gets too serious he thought hopefully as he ran towards Kyll. Zen actually hated it when she sent out a signal like that, but he wouldn't complain, not until after the battle anyways. Unsheathing his sword, the blade slowly began to form from the bottom up, and although it wasn't defensive like a shield, it was definitely sharp enough to cut through most things. As he ran, the black dragon caused a boom overhead, destroying any buildings that survived the initial beam and knocked large chunks of broken concrete around.

Slicing and dicing his way through, as well as dodging any pieces that were simply to big to cut in two. What a mess. What does that crazy dark mage plan on doing if he succeeds? I'm sure the other nations wouldn't think twice about sending their best to stop him if he even appears to be a threat. "Good to see you Kyll. Unfortunate that we had to meet under such situations" he said as quickly as he could, getting by her side to aid her in whatever she was about to do. Upon further inspection, he saw a member of the magic council, the same one who interrupted his fight with the sadistic fire maker and was stupid enough to get thrown on top of him. I hope the enemy doesn't use him against us again. The sudden thought came and went. Kyll knows this dark mage... I wonder what the circumstances behind that are he thought after hearing what this 'Alexander' man had to say.

Zenshin felt uneasy around this man, as if he was familiar, but very foreign at the same time. Whatever it was, he was trouble. "Telling *her* to run? Of all people? I haven't heard anything so ridiculous in my life. Especially at the threat of her life. If she was worried about that, she wouldn't be here right now." he said, interrupting whatever intimidating dialogue the strange dark mage was spewing out. Telling Kyll to run at the threat of danger is simple pointless, as well as many people here. Hell, this 'Alexander' guy was here, wasn't he? Who was to stop Acnologia from catching him in the crossfire. Regardless, he stood by her side, waiting for her command. It would be impolite to attack someone she saw as a friend, but from what he'd seen, was that the case? "Can you handle this alone?" he asked, curious to hear what she wanted to do.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Three Evils
    Three Evils

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Guild : Blue Pegasus

Post by Three Evils 5th January 2014, 5:36 am

From the mountain range overlooking the city, Doppio observed from atop Slow Dancer how Era was reduced to ashes in the blink of an eye. For a moment, the violet-haired youth just looked at the smouldering crater, completely dumbfounded and, to be honest, who could blame him?, It was quite jarring after all. One moment the city was right there and the next it had disappeared as if done by some kind of magic trick.

When the notion of Era ceasing to exist finally settled on Doppio's head, a single thought crossed his mind. That he had to get out of there no matter what, turn back as quick as possible and never look back as he ran away as far as he could to find a safe place to hide, a place where nobody would find him, a place to be in stasis until the danger was over.

... And yet, Doppio did not run away... Sure enough fear consumed him by the sight of the dragon, but something inside him told him not to run away. Maybe it was the knowledge that there was no such thing as a 'safe place', not from this. No matter where he ran, the mayhem would eventually reach him.

... However, Doppio felt as if there was something more to it. Somehow, the idea of facing the dragon felt... Right. As if it was what he was supposed to do... No... As if facing such an evil and foul creature was the very thing he was born to do...

"But... Can I really do this?...", the boy asked himself, even though he knew the answer. No, he couldn't. He would never be able to do a single dent on THAT... But still...

Doppio hurried Slow Dancer down the mountain, directly towards Era "I... I will follow my heart!", he said, almost crying of sheer terror as he tried to be brave.

But then, as he descended upon the city and the evil aura of the dark dragon intensified, he felt... Something stir up inside him, as if reacting to the massive evil power of the dragon. And so, the more Doppio advanced, the greater his resolve grew, his fear slowly disappearing... However this was not everything.

Bit by bit, black, ephemeral flames starting appearing around Doppio's body, flickering in the air around him, like some kind of sinister St. Elmo's fire, this was soon followed by yet another ominous sign, as Doppio's eyes mutated, his iris disappearing and the pupils growing, only to be fragmented into pieces, smaller individual pupils that nervously looked around.

However, Doppio didn't notice any of this. The only thing he knew was that he felt powerful, more than ever before. He would kill that dragon and nothing would stop him. This was the only thing he could think of as he jumped from Slow Dancer into the air, rising without difficulty as he had stolen his own weight.

"KING CRIMSON!!"

And as soon as Doppio issued the command, the red, golden a d silver spirit appeared besides him, pulling him across the air towards the enemy that would be slain.

Currently, the dragon was giving him it's back, being focused on its other, more powerful foes, however, it was rather sure that the dragon would not be alone, after all, someone had to bring it there. To ensure he avoided detection, he stole his own image, making himself completely transparent / invisible but also blinding his physical body in the process. However, this mattered little since he could still see through the eyes of his guardian. Additionally, he stole his own scent, lest the dragon notice him.

Meanwhile, Doppio took his chance to approach the tip of the distracted dragons tail. It was all he needed... Perhaps he couldn't damage it, but there was something he could do... Cripple it.

Before anyone could even tell, a sea of orange bubbles, as many as 10000, emerged from a small, innocent bubble 20 meters away from Doppio that he had previously created, one of the many ghostly bubbles that now drifted across the whole battlefield.

The orange bubbles sot in multiple directions, some flying towards Acnologia while the majority flew towards the floor directly under it. A good amount of the bubbles just idly drifted around

As soon as the fast flying bubbles touched the dragon, they would explode, stealing the interaction between light and its retinas, making them transparent as he was and thus making unable to detect and react to light, effectively blinding it. So powerful was the beast, that he would need both of his spells to hit it, one for each eye.

"... Damn, this lizard is too powerful for me...", Doppio thought, he could do even less that he originally thought, thus he chose to retreat, calling forth King Crimson to use it to increase the distance between the two of them, drawing himself closer to the rest of the mages that were fighting the dragon at the same time.

EDIT: Alright, I talked with Fred and together we worked a scale for how much my magic affects Acnologia, that is, it has a very reduced effect. Currently, with my D-rank spells I can affect a surface/volume of the dragon more or less equivalent to half a car with each of my spells... Therefor, I edited my post in response to that.

HP: 100%
    MP: 100% -20% = 80%

-- 'Crimson Evil' activated!
    -- 'The Great Rumbling Devil Awakens!!, GoGoGo Mode!!' activated!

Diavolo:

Passive abilities used:
    -- Shameless Soft & Wet: Soft & Wet Feedback
    -- Three of a Perfect Pair: Stolen: Weight

Spells used:
    -- Steal I: Stolen (from Acnologia): Left eye retina image.

Cooldowns:
    -- Steal I: 3 posts

Doppio:

Passive abilities used:
    -- Three of a Perfect Pair: Stolen: Image (from myself)

Spells used:
    -- Steal I: Stolen (from Acnologia): Right eye retina image

Cooldowns:

Trish:

Passive abilities used:
    -- Three of a Perfect Pair: Stolen: Scent (from myself)

Spells used:

Cooldowns:

Last edited by Three Evils on 6th January 2014, 8:24 am; edited 4 times in total
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Toxic Scourge
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Felicity 5th January 2014, 8:27 am

It seemed that Aedre had underestimated her enemy a bit too much, for he had managed to get out of harm's way very easily. It looked like some spell which played with the rules of time and space. They had laid hands upon an interesting and worthy opponent. He held a strange, glowing blade in his hand; which failed to catch the purple haired woman's curiosity, but his attack sure did.
    The man had tried to swing his weapon at them and this caused Aedre's breath to be caught in her throat for a fleeting moment, just before she felt a cold hand on her arm and found her feet lifted off the hard ground beneath. The next thing she knew was everything went pitch black; she was pressed very hard from all directions, she could not breathe, there were iron bands tightening around her chest and her ear-drums being pushed deeper into her skull. It was very discomforting indeed.
    Then in the blink of an eye, Aedre's feet hit solid and she inhaled deeply. Very surprised by the strange experience given by her guildmate. If that was teleportation then she sure as hell didn't like it.
    Her electric blue eyes noticed that Faust had changed their positions drastically; for they stood about twenty meters away from their previous ground. But then again, there was a stranger change in the surroundings; besides the sword wielding man, stood a raven haired woman and a white haired man. The lady addressed Faust as Alexander and then directed her attention to Aedre, accusing her of attacking a fellow mage?
    The Dragon Slayer found herself lost for words, and her lips quivered for a second, closing again at this strange sight spread before her. It looked lke the two Savages would be having a lot more trouble than what it initially seemed like.
    So she quietly served as a spectator to the few sentences being exchanged among them, while she didn't give a care in the world. Even though Faust would be one of the very few people she would socialize with in the course of time, Aedre would never like to interfere in his personal matters. No, that would be very out-of-nature for her.
    Not letting her guard down, the woman would turn her gaze to Faust, "Friend or foe, whatever is the nature of your relation with that woman; I hope it won't affect the events transpiring today." she whispered, so that he would be the only one hearing.
    Then Aedre would analyze the three mages in front. In her eyes, all three of them were formidable enemies but she was only interested in fighting one.
    The raven haired woman was indeed powerful but as an enemy, would be best with Faust. Something about her aura told Aedre that she was more or less on the same power level as her guildmate. On the other hand, the white haired guy was on an entirely different power level. In a league of his own; more or less of an elite among them. He would be a tough challenger, definitely worthy of the Dragon Slayer's time, but still failed to send her mind reeling in the europhic ride of excitement that usually accompanied at the thought of a spar.
    No, her opponent would be the sword wielder. He really seemed something. If personality was an unbroken series of successful gestures, then there was a heightened sensitivity in his aura, as if he were related to one of those intricate lacrimas which register earthquakes from a thousand miles away.
    With that decision firm in her mind, Aedre's eyes would glow a fiery red for a moment, as she would look him straight in the eye. Her message as clear as the sky on a summer's morning; 'Let's dance.'

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 ObrztW

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th January 2014, 10:03 am

Kyll looked at Zenshin when he came to see her. She cracked her knuckles and looked up at Faust. "I believe he's telling me to run, and I clearly have no idea as to why he would want to protect me, Zenshin." She turned her head to Alexander. "No I'm not attracted to death. I get involved when something like this happens because there are innocent people here, and, believe it or not, I have a family member here." Her thoughts lead to Harland. "That old man doesn't know when to retreat..." She looked back at Dryawr. "You seem to be fine and taking care of the woman. Zenshin looks like I'm going to be fighting the teleporter." Kyll pushed her glasses up on her face with her index finger. "Don't worry about me, worry about that dragon." She ran forward. "I think what you're doing is clearly wrong. Taking down the Magic Council in such a dangerous manner. You need to back down Alexander." The closed eyes mage was dressed in her mission attire. She untied the belled rope around her obi and laid it gently on the ground. She wore a sleeveless kimono top. She pulled on a white glove with her other gloved hand and smiled warmly. "I honestly think you're confused though Alexander. You don't belong to this crowd." She smirked mischievously. "And I don't mind to beat that fact out of you." Her white boots tapped the ground as she ran to a sprint and sent a punch straight for Faust's stomach.

Themes:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 5th January 2014, 10:36 am

The mage clad in pinks and greens felt the corridors tremble. "My apologies Chairman Sparrow, I must be going to help my section now!" Mel immediately left the corridor and ran over the wall to see Acnologia. "SO ATTACKING MY ATLIER AND DESTROYING MY HOME WASN'T ENOUGH ACNOLOGIA?! THIS TIME I MOVED TO ERA BECAUSE IT WASN'T CUTE!" She looked up at the mage who seemed to be controlling the dragon. Mel turned around with her back against the wall. She put a hand up to her chin and closed her eyes. "Acnologia looks happy and content as usual, but something seems off about it this time." She thought back to when her Atlier was destroyed. The man that stood before it was quite mad. No not mad, he was full of rage. However he seemed like he was happy at the same time. Mel walked up to her dead minions and cute cats and screamed at him. That he released a curse upon the world. Her. Mel didn't like the idea of wondering. So she chose a place to stay. Era. Plain ole Era. Mel still thought about what to do. "Councilman Harland..." She ran down the corridors to find the councilman. She stopped in her steps seeing the weaponry. Her eyes widened. "Councilman!" She shouted. She raised her hands up. "Strength! Defense!" The words STRENGTH and DEFENSE appeared around Harland and wrapped around him disappearing. "It's not much old man! But I'm certain you'll put this to use!"

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 5th January 2014, 11:35 am

As the two mages would reform after teleporting Faust noted that a third mage had arrived, this one had hair as white as snow and a powerful aura radiating off of him. Faust knew that if it was just himself and Aedre that this might end bad, he thought about calling Ren but stopped once he heard Kyll say that she would be fighting him one on one. He could use this to keep her safe but also get her away from here. She had little idea what his true strengths were if she thought of him as just a teleporter. A sly smile crossed his face as he activated his magic allowing him to teleport once more right beside the charging woman running in pace with her. His hands were now pulsating with icy magic. He would attempt to shove her which would cause her to become off balance and covered in frostbite. He would attempt to push her left shoulder/arm area due to the fact he was running on that side of her. He knew that the left was probably the weaker of the two sides since that is how it is with most people but he also realized he would have a better shot at hitting with full force from this side since he would be using his right.

After he would shove her from the left side he would teleport only to reform right in front of the woman where he would attempt a punch to the stomach thus causing her torso to be fully covered in frostbite making it very difficult to continue to fight at full strength. As he would throw his punch at her he would mutter a few words rather quietly so that the others could not hear them. “If you want to live and continue to fight run Kyll, I cannot protect you from them.” He would hop back a few feet and wait and see what would have become of the woman, would she have taken both hits directly or have somehow escaped both the blows. He would keep an ever watchful eye on the two men with her. One he knew had teleporting abilities like his own on top of being a melee fighter which made fighting him a bit tricky, the other had yet to show his strength but Faust realized that if he ever did it might be time for the two dark mages to flee.

Neimo watched his master attack a black haired woman from above. A smile crossed his face as he watched his master go into action. He begun feeling like it was time for him to join the fray as well. The three mages below could be left to his master and the woman that rode with him but the awful smelling thing still on horseback was his. The saber wyvern began to descend once more, this time towards the creature on the horse. As he did this he would instantly become invisible. This was why Neimo’s species was near the top of the food chain in the bitter, cold mountains. They were the best predators with their powerful claws, fangs, and limbs along with their mastery of the hunt. He would swoop down and attempt to swat at the creature with his giant paws, if he succeeded in hitting her the paws would no doubt deal massive damage (A) capable of possibly beheading the creature or critically maiming her. He would instantly fly right back up after swatting at the creature, this way to stay away from any counter attacks and keep up the element of surprise.

90% magic
    Hyper shuffle ended
    Ice demon's touch 1 post remianing

Neimo's magic: 25%
    Predator Mode 1 post remaining

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 5th January 2014, 1:38 pm

Simon cursed himself for being so slow he had wanted to take out the ice demon slayer himself but he saw the situation well in hand by now with several very powerful mages taking to the field, he would probably get in the way and his strength could be better utilized else where. So he called off his own personal strike redirecting himself from that particular strife and began an attempt to circle the battle field that used to be known as Era to analyze the situation in an attempt to find more dark mages in need to be dealt with however the only obvious options of opponents were Warden, his dragon, and his golem none of which were appealing options. He instead resolved to begin looking for survivors to evacuate, the little guy should be looking out for the little guy right?

The metallic demon slayer saw a collapsed building on the edge of town and sprinted towards to search it for survivors. His God Leg magic let him get there in hardly any time at all which was undoubtedly for the best as when he got there he saw a decent size fire spreading over the fallen structure. Simon worried by the starting blaze scurried about the rubble looking anywhere he thought a person could be found he focused his hearing out ward to listen for any cries of help but didn't hear anything, just as he assumed no one had been in the house he heard a meow. Simon blinked in confusion, a meow, of all that things to survive Acnologia's attack: a cat. He shook himself out of his trace and began following the sound and was he glad he did for when he finally found the cat responsible for said meow, a small orange tom cat, he found in curled up next to an unconscious women, probably in her early twenties, underneath a collapsed stair case. Knowing the fire was spreading in this direction Simon hurriedly worked to clear the rubble from on top of them and as soon as he could he lifted the two lucky survivors from the wreckage and prepared to get the hell out of there. He slung the women over his back and cradled the cat in one of his arms and ran as fast as he could away from Era.

After a minute or so he figured he was far enough away from the city and set the women and her cat by a tree. He left them a bundle of their things he had scavenged from their house, which wasn't much, and returned to Era as fast as he could. He got a feeling that this wasn't going to be the only life he saved today. He really hoped it was going to be the only one he would have to and that everyone else just miraculously be okay, but Simon knew that wasn't going to happen and began running for the nearest possible house.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cosmic Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 5th January 2014, 2:31 pm

Ren would be flying over the carnage taking place in Era on Kyori. He would seem to be enjoying the gore and often began lowering down towards the ground to have a taste, but Ren would pull back on the reins to reorient him towards their destination. Ren would send all the wind over and under them, allowing for an easier flight. Ren's pink hair would be blowing back in a mess as she makes her way towards her guild master, Frederik. She could see Acnologia in the distance. What a beautiful sight he was. What a beautiful sight he is creating.

Ren would spot Alexander & Aedre in battle. They would be outnumbered but standing strong. Ren would bring her hand up, casting "Generate Biomes." Four marble sized biomes would generate around her hand. She'd follow up with "Stellar Set Up", sending these four biomes in different locations. One hidden in the grass, near Aedre & Faust's battle, one hidden in the crates of Acnologia's blasts, another next Frederik and the last above the magic council. Ren would continue to fly, this time speeding towards Frederik. Upon landing, she grabs the biome and rolls it around in her hand, having set it here, in case she would need to return quickly.

Ren would look at her guild master, not saying anything. Waiting for him to have the first word. She'd look ahead of her, Kyori at her side, unable to contain himself, speaking in low tones about the flesh and blood being spilled and him not in the middle of it to savor it. Ren would be standing there in a black dress with gold trims and gold thigh-high boots accented with gold gloves with black trims. Ren would close her eyes and listen to the explosions and the screams echoing throughout the hills, the roars of the Dragon King filling her ears.

Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Knight 5th January 2014, 4:24 pm

Suddenly there were bubbles. Loads and loads of bubble. Warden would take particular note of this event and he would watch as two particularly fast ones were headed towards Acnologia as he flew overhead. These bubbles flooding the battlefield were obnoxiously sight-consuming, and he quite frankly didn't want to deal with those. Warden would jump up, the C-Ranked Air Demon he generated earlier flying under him and serving as a platform for him to ride at a slightly faster rate than the orbs. To be honest, those orbs probably wouldn't have caught up to Acnologia at any point in his flight, but Warden truely had other plans in mind for these things. As he flew along to catch up to the high-speed orbs, he would notice that the more wide-spread orbs were eating matter as they flew along. He couldn't determine its nature, but he wanted that magic on his side. Warden finally caught up to the high speed orange orbs and would quickly reach his hand over, and shout one of the orbs, "From the aether thy art born! Come forth Fury, and tell me thy name!" As he did this, the orb would seem to disappear into a little black worm hole the ones next to it would soon become absorbed. Suddenly, an incredibly grotesque formation of flesh began to bulge out from nothingness, and fluidly flow over itself as a face began to form.

The camera would waver as it glanced over this as it would suddenly flash over to the right arm growing out out quickly, then the left leg. The formation was twisted and contorted, but at about human size and form, would begin to smooth out, much like smoothing over a blanket on a bed. Warden's eyes lit up for a bit as he would watch the Fury come to life before him growing out his hair, as his colors came in. It was veritably a male Fury at this point, the facial features and such were pretty much masculine. And what was viewed before Warden now looked almost entirely human. Albeit the horns and pointed ears were a bit of a giveaway, for it, but those features didn't matter here. For the situation, this was probably the perfect demon for the situation.

The Fury would fall to the ground, and crash land violently, an explosive force sending rock shrapnel flying about. The fury would call out to the battlefield, "I AM GAROTH!" His magical power caused a sudden influx, now actually full of magical energy, Garoth had completely become one with the magic 'Soft and Wet' (thusly making him a soft and wet Demon, hehehe) and at the same time, the absolute bane of that magic's existence. His magical levels were on par with that of any S-Ranked mage in the area, and thusly. Warden stared at his work for a moment, and then would laugh, a bit. "Alright then Garoth, it's time for you to attack the Magic Council and any who dare protect it, but first, could you please take care of this magical eyesore for me?" he would say.

The Demons generated earlier, except the demon that Warden was using as a platform, would begin attacking the mages. (I'm not NPCing every demon on the field, they'll find you and attack you, I control Garoth and Acnologia). Acnologia would let off a loud roar, which would deafen C-Rank and lower mages in the area with its loudness (for 2 posts). Garoth would begin following orders and walking towards the epicenter of the monstrous number of orbs, Diavolo/Doppio/Trish.

Garoth, the Soft and Wet Fury:

MP Used: -20% on Fury

80% MP Remaining
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Knight of Space
    Second Magic: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 5th January 2014, 6:41 pm

"I believe he's telling me to run, and I clearly have no idea as to why he would want to protect me, Zenshin." Kyll responded, causing Zenshin to sigh. You should know better than to lie to me, it's obvious you know this man he thought, but not daring to make his thoughts known. The man took no time to strike at Kyll, but she wanted to handle it, this was her fight. The girl with the violet hair seemed to take some interest in him, but eventually settled on engaging Dryaw, the clumsy melee fighter who has no sense of prediction. A sound was heard, almost like a sound like clunking metal. Just like that, a golem was activated, one that was summoned not too long ago, but now began to attack.

It looked similar to Zenshin's own golem, but he doubted it had the same weakness. Without wasting another minute, he crouched down, spread his wings, and took to the skies. He flew quickly towards the huge golem, which actually seemed to be made up of tinier monsters. Charging up the cannon on his arm, he went straight for the face of the creature. Of course, it tried retaliating, trying to swat at him with its slow, clunky right palm as if he was some sort of mosquito. In a single blast of his cannon, he disintegrated a large hole in its palm, allowing for him to fly right through and continue towards the head. Apparently, his attack enraged the creature, as it wasn't expecting such a small being to be able to cut right through its hand with a small blast.

His blasts dealt damage of his own rank, which was lucky for him, since if he had dealt damage lower than what he was currently dishing out, the fight would be much more difficult. Currently, he was flying right at its face, ready to destroy what he assumed to be the weak point, the head. Without warning, two lasers were shot at him at blinding speeds. He jerked to the side and tried pulling an Aileron roll to avoid the lasers. Unfortunately, one grazed his wing, causing his flying to become choppy and unbalanced. It really is like my golem. I'm not going out without taking an eye for an eye. Finally at the face of the monster, he hovered in midair and charged his cannon. Boom the blast had blown off much of the face of the creature, rendering eye beams inactive and overall damaging the thing quite a bit.

While silently celebrating for getting this far, he felt his right wing begin to snap and break off. Not only that, but the other hand was coming quickly. Making a split second call, he stopped flapping his wings and plummeted feet first towards the wasteland that was once Era, the hand following close above him as he fell. Charging his cannon up one last time, he pointed it up and fired, causing him to fall faster, but blowing an enormous hole in the golems hand, just like the other one he destroyed on the way up. Just before hitting the ground, he flapped hard, breaking his right wing but slowing his descent enough so that he wouldn't die. All the flying, it's exhausting he thought as he slowly stood up from the hard fall.

This golem was persistent, even after all that, it still tried to beat him. It's only a matter of time before you topple, buddy he thought again, noticing that something was blocking out the light. When he looked up, he saw that a massive foot was coming down on him, I need to move!

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th January 2014, 9:49 pm

Kyll blinked as she took a step forward and he was gone, causing her footing to slide backwards. This made Kyll slide forward landing on her face. "Ouch..." Kyll sighed. Her clumsiness was returning, and this time it hit her with an avengence. Damn it... I'm supposed to be graceful and quick. However all of the hits straight for her torso went to thin air. She took her low level of height to heart and sent a low kick straight for his shin. Holy... Ice? However he took a few step back. She got back on her feet and put a hand on the back of her head, sighed, then held her hands out in an "I don't know" fashion. "So I'm assuming I still have to beat the dark mage out of you after all." She smirked. "I seriously don't know why a dark mage would want to protect me. Besides, after our little rendezvous in the woods, I figured if I die, I won't become Queen. Ergo I accomplished my Master's goal." She gripped a fist and opened her eyes revealing the piercing lime green glow. "Besides how will I convince you that you're a confused mage who is being used as a pawn in a stupid game of magic chess." She held her hands together and a ball of light appeared. It then split into eight balls of light each with a symbol of the stars on them. "Heavenly!" They then came back into a single ball of light. Kyll fiercly moved her hands to her sides. "MANDALA!" The ball of light split into eight rings. They flew around Alexander in a fashion. "So what go you on the dark side of magic?" The rings flew right into the center of the circle at the same time.

She looked up to hear Acnologia roar. "Damn that's loud. Probably deafened almost all of the rookie mages and innocent people here." She looked back towards the demon. Obviously wasn't interested in her, but she saw his face. "Just like... Kenneth in Hold Me Tight by Einrich Flandre..." Splurt! Kyll rubbed her nose. She shook her head. "Back to you Alexander. What made you join savage scum like a dark guild? Was it the fact that you wanted to be a puppet? You oppose forces that stand with the Magic Council even though they have a foundation collapsing on its own? They don't need help Alexander. Were your reasons to avenge a loved one?" She then smirked. "Or were your reasons to joining a dark guild because people didn't understand your magic." She had finished scratching and clawing at him. Kyll figured that this might be the best way to get Alexander to fight her and for her to get to know his magic more.

Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 5th January 2014, 11:20 pm

He was both annoyed and pissed at Kyll’s response and counter. The woman had tripped to avoid his attack but seemed to have recovered rather quickly. She had no qualms about dying so that she would not become the Queen, something Faust greatly wanted and needed. He could not kill her himself but he could be the living crap out of her and make her regret shunning his advice. The woman sent a barrage of light beams at him, 8 in total. Faust just raised his arms into an X like fashion and let the blast hit him. The beams did little to no damage to him, his arms were slightly bruised and he was pushed back an inch or so. As he lowered his arms he gave Kyll the look of a mad man. The woman was approaching his line rather quickly and she did not want to see Faust angered. As he arms lowered he had already begun his next attack.

As his hands would move down past his lips he would pucker them almost like a kiss but more O shaped. A 100 needles would fly right out at Kyll, his intent was to do harm to her at this point now. He knew the attack would not deal enough damage to kill or even put her in critical condition but it might make her think twice about the words she spoke to him. His eyes were full of anger and rage at the moment, he normally was able to keep his emotions in check but her mocking him about being a puppet seemed to have irked him a bit too much. Right after the needles would fly he would quickly walk over there covering the small gap in a matter of miliseconds, he would reach out attempting to grab Kyll’s throat. His hands still brimming with the ice magic. His eyes would lock with her’s and his voice would be somewhat filled with anger. “You do not get to judge me for my past, if so you would be in the same postion as I am. If you ever think that you are better than me I will quickly make sure you remember your place…you’re highness.” The last bit of words were full of spite, he wanted her to squirm, he wanted her to know that he knew everything, he wanted to watch as the hope and courage she had in her eyes gave way to fear. He wanted to drink it in, he wanted to make her realize that there were people far greater than those in her memories coming after her, he wanted her to know that he would be one of the people that would make her suffer in the end. He cared less for this weak, frail, and clumsy human form, what he wanted was inside locked away from the light of day. If need be he would push the mortal body to its limits to get the fairy out once more.

Magic: 85%
    Demon’s touch is over after this post
    Loros Spite used

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 5th January 2014, 11:37 pm

As the camera moves around the battle field a slight anomaly continues to appears from time to time the shadows in the surrounding area began to all but vanish as if something is drawing them away then suddenly the camera focuses on an abandon warehouse near the rune knights Hq.

"Are you sure about this dear we don't even know if he'll show up I mean the council is already falling why can't we leave this country and raise him far away from all this chaos. " A young women stated as she looked at her husband who was channeling the shadows into the form of a massive army each carrying a katana wearing the shadow moon tribe seal. "Ayami if what you said is true and he is our son then he wouldn't miss this for the world." the women nodded and walked over to her husband and gave him a kiss. "Just promise me you'll come back alive okay?" With a smile the man nodded and used the surrounding shadows to transport the army of fifty and himself around warden. all of the shadows begin to speak in the same voice to make is harder to spot the man out of the doubles . So you are the dragon king's master strange I thought you would be taller." the shadows and the man shake their heads and sighs before all of them went into the same stance as the man creates a shadow katana. shadows of anarchy sixth phase infinity shadow slash the army does a quick backflip and slashes upward send fifty arcing shockwaves at Warden and his guard of all sides.

--------------------------------------------------------

overlooking the chaos of the battle field from on tp of three different spires of the council buildings Daemon lunos and Jin stared at the lord of dragons with a vengeful look. Jin I'll need your help I'll lend you my power for this battle Daemon closed his eyes and reopened them as they glowed crimson causing a shadowy aura to seep from the three. Shadows of anarchy trio of fangs " Jin and Daemon began to take on more feral form and Lunos began to grow larger until Jin and Daemon both possessed claws and fangs and lunos could barely stand on his spire .

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric 6th January 2014, 10:40 am

As dryaw slashed his sword in front of him he didn’t feel anything. He nearly made a spin as the heavy sword was hard to stop once you swung it. he looked around and saw the two dark mages standing twenty yards away from him. so one of them also had teleport magic. This was strange why were evil people so bothersome. They should just stand still and die. why couldn’t they just do that. Be judged and dealt with. No like in magnolia they all had to fight back and be bothersome. He didn’t had time for these people he needed to slay the overgrown lizard in the air. Ah well he first had to do some fun with these people he guessed. It seems that an old job partner of him had come to save him to but she was pretty much distracted with the teleport mage. That means he got the girl all to himself. She was more evil and powerful in sense then the other mage. She also had this daring look in her eyes. they crossed each other’s vision for a couple of seconds and in the spirit world a explosion of power was seen as it destroyed the ground and everything around it. they were destined to fight.

“Thank you for the help Kyle. Your still looking good like the day we met. But keep out of this fight between me and this girl. You should go judge that other mage. The spirits have spoken you will be my opponent girl. May the gods be merciful on your soul when I am done with it you will know the meaning of punishment trough Torture.”, he said quietly at first but shouting the last part to the girl that was standing from them. He then put his attention to the ice mage as he was feeling different then the time they met.

“I know you want to repay me saving you ice mage but I don’t need your help at the moment. You feel stronger than before. Go find the source of the person who did this and beat him. or do something else it’s your choice after all. Tough the gods would rather have you go after the source of this evil.”, he said as he tried to get the guy away from here. They were with enough to punish the persons here he should find his own battle to fight. Now that was handled he could concentrate on his fight.

He pinched his nails into his left palm till it was bleeding. Blood dripped from his hand while a seal was formed on his palm unseen for the enemy. He had prepared his combo and was now ready to set his plan in motion. The last time the dark mage had some dark trick to stop it. but this time he would keep her enough busy that she wouldn’t even know that she was hit by something more. He looked at her and shouted to her.

“Time for our fight lady. Let Ferinity bring you to the heights of punishment.”, he said as he used his last charge of his divine step. He disappeared again and then appeared behind her. He slammed his left hand in her back. She flew forward and the seal on his palm was put on her back. He then grabbed his sword with two hands again and swung it towards her right leg trying to immobilize her. Once she was immobilized he could cut her up till all the evil was out of her body.

spells and live:
    blinking eye: 7 post cd
    Hand Rapture : 6 post cd if i hit you (takes oen psot to explode youre soul)
    mana: 75 procent
    hp:100%

celine:
    hp: 90%
    mana: 100%

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Beigecat
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 6th January 2014, 10:50 am

Kyll reached her hand and held the wrist. A magical circle quickly appeared. She shoved herself off of the ground and landed after he was done sending out needles from his mouth. What caught her off guard was the reaching of the throat. Kyll wasn't really phased by it. She did look into his eyes. Those eyes. Her glowing irises were piercing through his eyes to what seemed his soul. She didn't hear his anger in that voice. What she heard was completely different. The same cries she made when she wanted someone to find her in the woods. Kyll faught away the tears and looked into Alexander's eyes. "Why..." She said aloud. Her eyes closed. So this is going to end here right?

Kyll get out of feeling sorry for yourself and fight him! Why do you think I put you in Eclipse Soul in the first place?! Because you are like my daughter! Now use your magic correctly and stop toying with him!

Kyll's eyes opened and they began to shine brighter than usual. She grabbed Alexander's left wrist. A starry aura began to grow around her. She grabbed his other wrist and forcibly made Alexander let go of her neck. "So..." Kyll moved a hand from Alexander's right wrist over to his left elbow. She tossed Alexander to the ground hard enough to cause a small hole in the ground. "So you would rather bring up my past? Obviously you found something of mine." She ran towards Alexander and began throwing a super fast combo of left and right hooks. She completed the combo with a final drop heel to his collar bone. She sent it down at bone crushing speeds. "Yes, I'll admit it, I've done a lot of evil things and there's something that everyone wants inside of me." She sent a roundhouse kick with her left foot. "But I found that it is easier to throw yourself into an area where you're able to sink into your depression and stew in your juices. I wanted something different after I learned how to use my magic." She sent another flying kick at Alexander. "I wanted the freedom to know what I was doing was good, but...." She glared at him and crossed her arms finishing her rage of attacks, showing every emotion of her suffering in every hit. Showing Alexander that she is more than what he thinks she is. "I can't call myself good, because of what is inside of me. It always leads back to my father's research."

~*~Meteor begins
    Magic left - 70%~*~

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 6th January 2014, 10:56 am

5 year ago

"Ci-mon, scim-on, s-s-imo-n, shimon? I don't know demon-dono it's kind of wierd." The young boy, recently named Simon(ci-moan) sat on a rock within the same cave he had found kaminantium in looking up at the large demon "Silence, be grateful I named you at all." The metallic demon stood from his crouched position that he had become accustomed to using when talking to Simon. He turned his back to the boy and began walking deeper into the cave, Simon trailing close behind. They walked for a long time and to Simon's surprise he found the cave only got larger and wider "Wow! Do you live here demon-dono?" The demon grunted and nodded in reply.

After a while Simon started to notice piles of weapons and armor pushed against the walls of the cave and as they continued the piles became more frequent and larger. The young boy was rather curious where they were all from he wondered if they were from some army that had come and tried to kill Kaminantium and he had killed them all and took there armor and weapon, he was so scared by the possibility he opened his mouth to as the demon but was immediatly cut off."Before you ask, I made these weapons and you are not to touch them." That settled the boy's worries, sort of.

Hours passed and the piles of weapons had grown huge and constantly impeded their path into the heart of the mountain, Kaminantium was constantly shoving them out of his way and Simon found himself crawling over spears and other pointy objects that would be terrible to fall on, not to mention the heat the heat was constantly growing and doing so fast. The cave seemed to go on forever but given time they reached it's end, or rather it's core. The long tunnel ended in a wide open cavern like room with a massive pool of lava at it's center which had a strange forge apparatus set up around it, when Simon looked up he saw the room was a large cone shape and was open to the sky at the top it occurred to him now that this was the heart of the volcano. Scared by this revelation Simon asked the demon "What is this place and what are we doing here?" the demon laughed "This is my forge where I create many powerful weapons and armors, and we are here to create my ultimate master weapon." "What's that going to be?" the demon laughed deep guttural laugh that shook the room, "You."

Present day

To be honest Simon wasn't feeling like the ultimate master weapon of a demon, here he was rescuing cats from wreaked buildings while everyone else was fighting evil dark mages. Seriously though every house he had found with anyone living in it, had at least one cat and naturally the cats were completely unharmed regardless of how badly hurt their owners were it's like the cats were dragon proof. As Simon deposited a pair of kittens down by their unconscious owners he humored the thought of tieing the cats to him to create anti-dragon armor and fight Acnologia but he honestly doubted that would work and let them be. Simon had decided to keep all the evacuated people close together so as they woke up they could help each other, the first women Simon had saved had already woken up and had taken it upon her self to care for the injured, making Simon's job a fair bit easier. Of the thirty or so houses he had searched he had found only 6 people alive, which was a really depressing number.

Simon was returning to Era to do one final search for survivors when a massive roar filled the air the demon slayer recoiled at the horrific sound it made his ultra-sensitive ears go to hell and back. He collapsed to the ground covering his head with his arms screaming in pain, and then suddenly he couldn't fear anything except a distant buzzing. He staggered to his feet looking around, the battle was still going on but it wasn't making any sound. Simon was terrified he had no idea what was going on, his ears hurt, his head hurt and he couldn't hear anything; he felt more helpless without his hearing then he did without his sight. He tried to calm himself but that ringing in his ear just kept going on scaring him shitless and irritating him greatly.

He searched around with eyes trying to find someone to blame, someone to pin his pain on, someone to hurt; but he could only assume that Acnologia had caused the roar and even in his panic he had enough sense to stay away from that monster. Simon stomped on the ground and screamed in frustration, this was just so infuriating, he wanted to hear he needed to hear to help people he needed to hear to fight. Still he scanned the area trying to find someone to take out his anger and pain on, but he came up with nothing he was too far from anyone to attack them and he felt he was in no state to go running around at 100 miles per hour. Probably the person closest to him that he could see was Lance but he knew better then to attack his allies, even though he was tempted to at times.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cecile 6th January 2014, 11:36 am

Once more the ground trembled beneath Harland's feet, but only this time it was powerful enough that he had to grab the nearest table in order not to fall down. It was terrifying to know what that beast could do without even using it's real power yet. And now that beast was hovering above the Council headquarters, almost as if it was taunting them.

Suddenly Harland heard his name, and as he pulled himself together he saw the young Rune Knight official standing in the opening of the door. Well, young was probably not the right words to describe her. Her aura felt to odd to be just 'young'. But what she truly was that was something that Harland didn't know. Nor did he care about that right now.
    With some more words she appeared the strengthen Harland's body. Making him more vital, stronger even.
    'Thank you Mel! Now let's see how strong this dragon really is!!!'

With those words the twenty five of the cannons took aim at the dragon above them. And simultaneously shot a barrage towards the beast.
    From a distance it must have been a spectacle, the loud trembling sounds of cannons being fired. Where some of them made impact on the dragon, others were flown of balance by the wind gusts the dragon could deal with it's wings.
    After that barrage it just became a loud continues display of cannons firing, each and every one of them aimed at the dragon itself.
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 6th January 2014, 11:48 am

Mel smiled as he acknowledged her spell's success. However the roar of the dragon. That roar. It was loud. So loud that it caused her ears to ring. Mel fell to her knees holding her hands over her ears. "I can't hear..." She finally said. She looked at the cannon all she saw the was the cannon firing and she felt the ground tremble. There was no avoiding it. Mel would be of less use if she continued this way. She jumped down to Harland and smiled. She pulled on her rabbit ears to her hat. A thought occurred to her, what if Mel had put some of her solid script spells in the cannon itself to power it up with some of the magic. "Force going to the dragon itself will not help. I want to help with using some of my Solid Script to weaken it. There are mages fighting the dragon. What if we sent a couple words to the dragon and more words to the slayers who need some help?" She pointed to her ears to show that she needed a nod or shake of the head to demonstrate that she asked the question correctly. She couldn't hear anything coming out of her mouth.

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Three Evils
    Three Evils

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might

Post by Three Evils 6th January 2014, 12:58 pm

As Doppio approached the council in hopes of being able to provide support, he noticed that a man riding what seemed to be a demon was quickly approaching the orbs he had sent after the dragon. What was he exactly going to do, Doppio didn't know, but what he did know was that if he had approached the attack, it was to stop it somehow. "I don't think so.", Doppio said, slightly changing directions just enough to be in range.

"From the aether thy art born! Come forth Fury, and tell me thy na-!"

In that exact moment, two of the bubbles heading towards Acnologia gave a 90 degrees turn (that was the good thing about immaterial projectiles, they could change directions without having to deal with such pesky things as inertia or friction), going right at his face, and not only that, but a spiritual fist emerged from the very bubble he was trying to cast some spell on.

Well, fists from bubbles. That was quite the jumpscare. Perhaps startling enough for him not to notice that there was another bubble coming right before it. A bubble different from the rest, almost two times faster... A Give Bubble.

When the other group of bubbles from before reached the floor, they had scrambled stealing from the rubble and everyday life ruinned items things that could be of any use, these things including but not being limited to:

-- Pieces of crystal
    -- Scraps of several metallic objects.
    -- Bones
    -- An Elastic Man toy.
    -- A shitload of stones.
    -- Many boxes of matches.
    -- Wood.
    -- Rubber boots.
    -- The isolating foam used to protect houses from high and low temperatures.

... Apparently Acnologia had destroyed an *edited out by request of the staff (laaaaaaaaammmmeeeee)*, but that was not important. The properties of glass were. The ionic bonds that composed glass, salt and most other crystals made that, when said crystals formed ionic net structures, these structures were the hardest in nature, way harder than those produced by covalent and metallic bonds... However, this had a downfall... Fragility. When an ionic net received a hit, the interaction between same pole ions an anions caused a very powerful repulsive force that caused the glass to break. Very well, these properties, this fragility, were the ones the Steal spell had stolen from one of the pieces of glass and what the Give bubble carried.

If the Give spell reached Warden, his magical armour would intercept it, becoming fragile as the windows Acnologia had broken so impolitely or, if by any chance the armor resisted this concrete type of magic, only part of it would, the center of the chest. Then, the fist that followed the bubble would hit Wardens armour, taking advantage of King Crimson's highly enhanced strength and the armour's newly acquired fragility to break it or, at least, punch through it.

If Warden dodged the initial attack, he would successfully dodge King Crimson's fist, but would soon find out that the give bubble was not only fast, but that also homed in on him and that it was much more agile than he could ever hope to be, since it had no mass.

Additionally, the two steal bubbles had slightly delayed their attack, so that to home in on Warden if he successfully dodged King Crimson and hit him before he could dodge again or, in case he didn't dodge, hit him while he staggered from the impact. In any case, should they hit, since Warden was weaker than his dragon, Soft & Wet would be able to take full effect, stealing both his sight and proprioception, leaving him with no means to know the position of his limbs and thus sending to hell his coordination and the precision of his movements besides, you know, being blinded.

In any case though, Doppio's offensive would give the rest of the bubbles the chance to continue their flight and reach Acnologia unless someone did something about it.[/i]

Damage dealt: 3-5% counting damage reduction from rank difference... I have no friggin' idea if this concrete number is ok tho.

HP: 100%
    MP: 100% -10% = 70%

Diavolo:

Passive abilities used:
    -- Three of a Perfect Pair: Stolen: Magical presence
    -- Surprise Motherf*cker!!

Spells used:
    -- Give

Cooldowns:
    -- Steal I: 2 posts
    -- Give: 3 posts

Doppio:

Passive abilities used:
    -- Three of a Perfect Pair: Stolen: Ability to produce sounds and emit them through talking

Cooldowns:
    -- Steal I: 2 posts

Trish:

-- N/A

Last edited by Three Evils on 7th January 2014, 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 6th January 2014, 3:00 pm

Amazingly, and somehow defying physics, he was stopped by none other than the person responsible for the summoning of Acnologia. How did he defy physics? Well, without any way to grip or hold him in place he had managed to stop the near speed of sound projectile that was Zack with just one hand. Of course, it caused the man some damage, which was good. Not what Zack had been aiming for, but it was better than nothing. He was kneed with a powerful strike which sent him flying upwards. However, what the demon didn't realise was that touching Zack was not a good thing. His strength had been enough to go through the barrier so that he managed to touch Zack's skin. Touching Zack's skin meant that the man had become infected by Zack's blood. A blood that was poisonous to all who didn't share the same blood. It made him very reluctant to be near others, but it had its uses. After all, it provided healing. For this reason his jaw wound was not quite as bad as it might have been. It would heal a lot quicker than most people. Yes, Warden was now poisoned. He would have less vigor and stamina and his defenses would be weakened. At least Zack hoped he was. The man had been wearing armor, but perhaps a bit of skin had touched Zack. That was what he hoped.

"Damn that hurt." Zack said as he flipped around and hovered there his swords at his side. Lots appeared to be happening and very quickly. It seemed that the man responsible for this destruction was a lot more powerful than himself. That normally wouldn't stop Zack, but right now lots was happening. There were demons everywhere and he was a demon slayer. It was time to unleash a little bit of devastation on these demonic creatures, but first it was time to draw them towards him. He turned and flew at high speed to the council building. It would likely be the place a lot of demons would attack anyway, because of its threatening nature, but Zack was about to make it much more appealing.

He landed atop the building his etheral, semi-invisible wings behind him and took a deep breath. It was time to shout as loud as he could, which as a slayer and a sky one at that was pretty loud. "Bring it on demons. I'll take you on one at a time till you're all dead or if you're scared i'll fight you all at once." This was his challenge. Soon he would fight mighty demons and show them why they should fear the Speed Demon.

pride of a mercenary:

cooldowns:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 8th January 2014, 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:03 am