Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland and beyond? [Solo job]

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

To Earthland and beyond? [Solo job] Empty To Earthland and beyond? [Solo job]

Post by Kirahunter 28th December 2013, 8:20 am

Simon opened his eyes and saw hell; a writhing horrible mass of excited would be tourists and antsy citizens all heading towards one point. It was almost as bad as Fairy Tail during a taco eating contest between Heero and everyone else; but nothing could compare to that maelstorm of mexican food bits and huge sweaty mages. Simon wasn't even sure where to begin the line was more like a wall then a line, the young mage had a number of options and only one of them was polite. He could use his magic to jump over the mob, but that would bring all kinds of hate letters upon Fairy Tail, than again he was in Hargeon there was no guarantee people knew him here, another option was just to slip through the wall of people using his speed and small size but lots of kids were being caught by security guards trying to do that or Simon could go around behind the building and smash his way in. All of these options were finitely more appealing than waiting in line.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

To Earthland and beyond? [Solo job] Empty Re: To Earthland and beyond? [Solo job]

Post by Kirahunter 2nd January 2014, 10:34 am

Simon schemed and plotted and devised elaborate ploys to get past the line each more devious and complicated then the last there was no way in hell he was going to wait in this line. The options and ways to get past the line were so diverse there was just so many ways to cut in line Simon couldn't choose. The young mage contemplated his options and tried desperately the choose one as he slowly moved up in line. Oh yeah of course while he was plotting he went ahead and got in line, he might as well make progress while schemeing right? He was in no way giving up and waiting like everyone else, nope, no, no way in hell, not at all. It was all part of his elaborate scheme, legit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

To Earthland and beyond? [Solo job] Empty Re: To Earthland and beyond? [Solo job]

Post by Kirahunter 2nd January 2014, 10:39 am

Simon slowly progressed through the line his progress was mind blowingly slow as the line seemed to move past him and not with him and this frustrated him to no end. He waited impatiently and angrily until he got an idea, a horribly nasty yet perfectly awesome idea. If people were going to push and shove past him he would push and shove back until he could reach the front of the line. So he began his clever maneuvering, after all the line was more like a massive writhing mob it was easy to slip through the cracks. Simon weaved in and out of people occasionally pausing and standing around to make it look like he was waiting in line like a good person, however that was the trap, Simon refused to wait on other people so this is how he would forge his own path through the chaos. The chaos of getting a passport.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 2nd January 2014, 10:51 am

Simon fantasized about all the things he would be able to do with his passport as he snaked through the crowd. He could go to Seven and Bosco and..... well shit that was it. He was frustrated by the limitations of the pass port because Bosco was only one of 3 countries he needed to go to find his masters, Assop's final words to him still hung in his words "Find me in the land where this is no magic, but miracles of metal." Simon had done a lot of research about neighboring countries and decided that the crazed engineer had to be speaking of Bosco a land of great technological innovation. However he would still need to get to Ca = Elum and Sin somehow to get to Kaminatium and Aniki respectively. The metal demon's last words to him had been "I shall now return to the land of not my creation but rather the land that I have blessed with my creation, come find me where hammer meets anvil in a never ending crescendo." Simon rationalized he had meant Ca = Elum which was a nation heavily rooted in metal work, and lastly Aniki had told him after he had found Kaminatium and Assop to find him in Sin, no real riddles there Aniki was a straight forward dude. So while Simon's quest for a pass port was far from completing his ultimate goals it was a good step forward, so he pressed onward through the writhing mob.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 2nd January 2014, 10:55 am

After what seemed like forever Simon at long last reached the desk of the customs officer who would give him his passport. He watched the last person in front of him complete the registration and the officer called him over and so Simon was thrown into paper work hell. Several long minutes passed as he signed several waivers and filled out countless forms most of which he had no idea what they were for and suddenly the officer took all the papers from him shoved a small plastic card into his hand and practically threw him out of the door. Simon had no idea what the hell just happened but he looked at his hand and found he had been given a passport. He smiled at it and said to himself "Assop you can't hide from me any longer I'm coming for you at long last!" Mission success?

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Barrier Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Grizzly 22nd February 2014, 1:58 pm

This is why I post in the job itself if I approve missions =w= Approved.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:30 pm