Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Joyous moments of Clarity [Private]

Mysia
    Mysia

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Voldermort
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rose Petals
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Joyous moments of Clarity [Private] Empty Joyous moments of Clarity [Private]

Post by Mysia 23rd December 2013, 3:17 pm

Joyous moments of Clarity [Private] GagcY0X
    -------------------------------------

It had been a Thursday morning. Mysia was looking into a far distance as he was roaming on the streets of Magnolia. His stomach was finally full. He had sold a precious gem he found on his adventures for a little scrap of money. He used the money to buy himself a weeks worth of money. Which was rare for the young little Mikhael as he previously had been roaming the  streets with no money at all, being at the mercy of one another is one thing Mysia detests. It had been hard work, he used to blacksmith for money but since he was quite weak it was hard for him to make money. Blacksmithing destroyed his limbs a little thus he decided to quit it for his own health; which ironically he was lacking since he had no shelter or healthy food without it. He had thought of the possibility to join a guild.

Though it would be a guild with a clear edge. The type of guild that would make him get arrested for saying it's name in the open. He was planning on heading back to that guild he heard of so he could do missions and get money so he can get shelter and other stuff related to a safe home. His life had been like this for over a year, it's a miracle he managed to survive but Mysia's a fighter. As he was heading to the exit to the village a big man appeared in front of him. This man was about eight feet tall and was around five hundred lbs. He had a big, enormously huge golden club with him and dropped it on Mysia's head, holding it back a little so it wouldn't hurt.

"Give me yer money, little one, or else I will end yer life."

Mysia looked around hesistantly, wondering if there was a guard around but there was not a single soul on the street. He had no money, but he was convinced that the big guy wouldn't believe that a young person which was all on his own had no money. But he had no choice. The big giant-ish man begun to salivate from his mouth. There was definitely something wrong with this man.

"I have no money sir..."

Mysia shyly spoke. His magic would creep up behind the man as he set it out to attack the man. But unfortunately the man had set up a magic barrier, this man was a mage. But from what guild? The man growled at him.

"Hyeehyee, yer with yer fancy magics won't work on me you dwibble bibble. Strip yer backpack and empty your pockets little wee one!"

Imagine an enormous eight foot tall monster yelling at you. The ground was literally shaking as the man yelled. Mysia pouted a little and took his backpack off, handing him it as he emptied his pockets. A single black colored onyx fell out of it as well. The giant bent over to grab it and stroked his chin for a small second before standing back up and putting it in his breast pocket. He smiled a little and grabbed his golden club and hit Mysia with it on his chest. Mysia instantly was crushed to the ground, using some rose petals to shield his body as the pavement below him was cracking from the sheer force of it.

"Savage Skull greets ya, bozu."

The enormous man said as he threw his backpack on the ground. He would step back and take a huge leap into the air and land on his backpack. Instantly shredding it and wasting the food inside. The backpack as well was shredded to pieces. Only crumbs would exit the holes of his backpack. The man laughed again and left the site. Mysia was about to pass out on the floor as he would remember that name. Savage Skull. A prelude to chaos, one might say. When he woke up it was around three PM. He was in a strangers bed. His chest was wrapped with bandages. Though this had reminded him of his youth. Flashbacks occurred to his mind as he looked at the shelf next to him. He grabbed a scissor that was on it, next to a few bloody bandages and hid it under the bed sheaths.

A strange lady entered the room with a washcloth, she looked a little concerned as she walked towards the bed and bent over towards Mysia, feeling his head. Mysia gripped the scissor and pulled it out of the bed sheaths. He swung it towards the woman and missed, he tried to stab her in the neck to end her life immediately since he was reminded of his past once again. The woman reacted odd she panicked and fainted. Mysia stared at her corpse as he got out of the bed and put on his clothing which was next to the bed and then he ran out. So he was on the streets again. No money, an injured body and no food. He sat down at a bench nearby the park. It had been night, the boy had no shelter. He sighed a little, perhaps he would sleep on the bench perhaps he would break into an house and sleep there.

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Tartarus
    Mentor : Raylard Wayne
    Experience : 4000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood Lust
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Joyous moments of Clarity [Private] Empty Re: Joyous moments of Clarity [Private]

Post by Lucille Grove 23rd December 2013, 4:15 pm

Matabei walked around Magnolia town completely bored out of her mind. Without a master, the woman was literally lost on what to do. She was without a purpose. Matabei weaved through the small crowd, trying to figure out what to do. She had been searching for something interesting enough to garner his attention, maybe a guild was what she needed to get her mind off things.

Matabei was pondering these things when a huge hulking man bumped into her. He was about eight feet tall, and was carrying around a huge golden club. Oh he must be compensating for something alright. Matabei had to hold back giggling at the thought that had popped into her mind, and settled for giving the man a bored look when he leered at her.

"Hey thar pretty lady, why don't cha come with me back to my guild eh? We can have some fun hehe."

Matabei had to suppress the urge to vomit when the man started hitting on her. She already hated men and this man was not doing the gender any favors. Matabei shook her head before looking back at the man, boredom still written on her face.

"I'm sorry, but pigs aren't really my type. I think I saw a great barn on the way here though, so you can find someone there who likes you."

Matabei laughed a bit when she saw the man's face turn a heated red, and she knew he contemplated swinging his club at her when he scoffed slightly and smirked to himself, obviously thinking he had a one up on her.

"Hehe. That's alright ya have no clue of my talents and such. Come on down ta Savage Skull when ya want to have a man in your life sweety."

Matabei growled at him and he left chuckling to himself. Matabei shook her head, she didn't have the time to deal with the idiot. If she wasted it on trying to beat the crap out of a worthless male, how would she find a new master. She began walking again, and thought about one thing the hulking mass of stupidity said in general. Savage Skull. Ill have to check that guild out when I get the chance.

Matabei continued walking until she came across an odd sight. A young child was sitting on a bench alone. This confused Matabei, weren't kids supposed to be with their parents or something? She debated with herself for a bit before coming to a conclusion and walking over towards the kid, hoping to get some answers or something.

"Hey.....are you okay? Where are your parents young one?" Matabei asked in a kind voice.
    Mysia
    Mysia

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Joyous moments of Clarity [Private] Empty Re: Joyous moments of Clarity [Private]

Post by Mysia 24th December 2013, 2:14 pm

Mysia held his injured chest a little whilst facing the ground. More specifically he would be looking between his feet. The pavement below him was somewhat smooth. Coming from a village that mostly had sand roads and whatnot it was somewhat a pleasant feeling. He heard voices inside his mind. He heard those a lot, telling him what to do. It had begun to manifest his conscious more and more every day. The young Mysia zoned out a little but snapped out of it after hearing footsteps on the ground, someone was nearby. He shifted his attention to what it seemed to be a female. She seemed somewhat familiar, as did her voice when she spoke. It was a soft voice, a voice from his younger childhood. He would stick his hand out towards her and would gently lift her chin with his index finger if she had not moved.

"Is that you, onee-chan?"

The young boy asked with a slight pseudo British accent whilst looking into her eyes with curiosity. It had to be her, the similarity was too big. Her face, her hair, her cleavage even had reminded him of his sister. The last time he saw her he was around four years old. A few months before the priest came to exorcise the demon within him. At that time Mysia already had part of the demon inside of him but it wasn't known to others in his surrounding yet. He scratched his own knee a little as he pulled his own hand back from her, slightly curling up. It was very cold and Mysia didn't have warm clothing thanks to the giant who hit him his coat was torn.

"It's me.. Mysia. I don't know if you remember me.. but..."

He stopped his talking, as he looked down from previously eying her wondering how she would respond. Maybe she would be mad after hearing what happened, since after all he killed his parents after the exorcist had left and abandoned his home. It was good that all his siblings went out on their own ways before he did. Otherwise he would have been in a hard time. Though Mysia had done a fine job hiding the corpses of his parents. Those events had been a blackspot in his memory which his memory doesn't allow him to remember clearly.

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lucille Grove 24th December 2013, 2:50 pm

Matabei raised an eyebrow when the young child had called her his onee-chan. She had only one brother, and he was supposed to be with their parents safe at home. There was no way that he was......

"It's me.. Mysia. I don't know if you remember me.. but..."

Matabei's eyes widened as he trailed off. Her sweet, innocent, precious little brother was out in Magnolia alone with no guardian? What was this madness? He couldn't defend himself yet, he was only seven! Matabei took the time to look at him and noticed how bad he was, looking like he was just beat up.

"M-M-Mysia? What.......why are you out here alone? Where is Kaa-san and Tou-san? Shouldn't they be watching you? What happened to you? Why are you so beat up? Who do I have to kill?!?"

Matabei was angry, it was clear in her tone of voice and how her facial expression was. Although she was also worried, her little brother was hurt and she couldn't protect him. She felt useless all over again, and that made her stomach curl. Matabei left her little otouto so she could protect him, how useful was that when he appeared half dead and was obviously tired and cold. Matabei's face turned into one of concern, and she looked Mysia with her hazelnut eyes only showing her love and concern for him.

"Otouto....Who did this? Are you okay? Why are you so hurt?"
    Mysia
    Mysia

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mysia 24th December 2013, 7:55 pm

Mysia innocently blinked as he saw the girls eyes go wide a little. This had to be her. There was no way that this person wasn't his big sister. The sister who left home a few years ago. Mysia only had left the house a year or so ago. Though it had taken her some seconds to respond to him, which was quite unusual. Was she surprised or something? He eagerly waited her response as she finally managed to speak out. She stuttered his name as he mildly managed to summon a smile whilst looking near her waist as he felt a little shy again. He wanted to speak, but knowing his sister he wouldn't let him interrupt her. He responded with silence when she was done with her sentence. He figured he should wait a second or two before replying.

"I've missed you-- you've grown... tall."

Mysia said, looking at her mildly looking up at her. She was about two foot taller then him. He bit his lip a little thinking about his parents he couldn't recall, it had been a black mark in his mind. Though most of the stuff about how he left had been formed, changed. Manipulated by the demon in him.

"They had me cast out, ... after they ehm... this isn't really the place to talk about that."

Mysia said, he recalled being beaten and abused on multiple stages after the exorcism. It was getting later in the night as he looked up at his sister again. He shook his head a little and held his incredibly bruised rib. It was quite painful to ask but he had to ask her, it was his only chance asking her.

"C-can.. can I sleep with you tonight? I.. I have no shelter."

He said painfully since he more or less was a bum to society. He looked down towards the ground, to the pavement of the street. This feeling, a feeling he had hated. A feeling he would hold his clammy hands with when he would commit a vendetta upon the barbarian guild. A vengeance, not hold in vain but in vanity.

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lucille Grove 24th December 2013, 8:25 pm

Matabei looked at her brother sadly. She didn't know what to say, her parents cast him out? Matabei would require answers at later, as this never came up before and she didn't know why it was now. But that was a problem for after she got her poor brother out of the cold, he was shivering and had barely anything covering his form.

"Yes otouto. Lets get you somewhere warmer, you look like your going to freeze to death out here."

Matabei picked her younger sibling up, ignoring any protests he might have, and started to walk towards the inn she had rented. All the while she ran her fingers through his hair, trying to even it out and clear some of the dirt out of it. She hummed a small tune, trying to keep him at ease and comfortable. Matabei held him closer to her, not wanting to ever let him go through anything like he did earlier.

"My sweet little otouto....No one will ever harm you again and get away with it. I will make sure of that."

Matabei eventually reached the inn, and immediately started for the room she had rented, only giving the lady at the front a brief nod. She walked up the stairs, still holding onto Mysia like he was a precious treasure that no one would take from her without a bloody fight. And that would be appropriate, as the only way to take him from her now would be a long, brutal fight.
    Matabei reached the room and opened the door with the key skillfully, and walked inside still holding onto Mysia. Closing the door and locking it, she walked over to the only bed and sat him down on said bed.

"You need anything otouto? Hungry? Just tell me and I'll get it for you."

Matabei doted on her little brother like she would her master, but it was understandable for her. She hadn't seen him in years, and when she finally re-establishes contact he's injured and alone. She was going to ask him questions later, but right now his safety and well-being came first.
    Mysia
    Mysia

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mysia 25th December 2013, 8:37 pm

Mysia smiled a little when his sister offered to get out of here. It was cold; his toes were freezing as were his finger-tops. He didn’t enjoy the heat a lot, since they were raised in a rather warm environment. Mysia held his sister tightly after he was picked up. It had been a few years since he was picked up like this, it was longer then he could remember because it was before when he was four and humans generally don’t hold a lot of memories from pre-four ages -- Though it had felt similar. He wrapped his small arms around her soft neck and tightly held onto it. Her skin was so soft. He could easily fall asleep in her embrace had the circumstances be a bit more mild.

“T-th-thank you onee.”

Mysia softly whispered into her ear. His eyes were shutting and opening a few times, his blinking slowed down in speed as he was starting to doze off. Then it happened, he dozed off. But awoke again as she heard her words. He heard her, but it didn’t go fully through to him. After thinking for a second it got through to him what she said, since he was a little sleepy. After a while they had reached into an inn. It was the first time in over a few months that Mysia had a good bed to sleep on. He could sleep on a good bed tonight anyway, if that brute hadn’t. He looked around the room with curious eyes as he would pry a little, trying to stand up again. He was sat down on the bed as he noticed it being the only one. He felt rather… guilty.

“I can sleep on the floor, it’s no problem.”

Mysia said, he was used to the life of the lowest of the lowest and wouldn’t want to intrude. He held his rib again as he stood up, about to lay down on the floor as he shifted his attention back to his beloved sister. It warmed him a little that he was called otouto, it had been a while since he was called something normal instead of dirty hobo or something.

“I-I’m okay, thanks. Thanks a lot… not for the offer, but I mean for everything, onee…”

Mysia said, looking down slightly as his eyes spelled guilt. He wondered what kid of person she had grown into.

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lucille Grove 25th December 2013, 9:54 pm

Matabei frowned when her younger brother got off the bed and held his injured rib. He was thanking her for what she was doing, but that was irrelevant compared to his appearance and how beat up he seemed to be. This made her boil on the inside, not directed at him but whomever did this damage to him. Matabei smiled softly and placed her hand on his head.

"Otouto, there is no need for you to sleep on the floor."

Matabei told him with love and care directed all towards him. There was no way her precious little brother was going to sleep on the floor. Matabei remembered that he said he was kicked out of their home, which made her growl slightly. No matter what reason, Mysia was her precious otouto and he deserved the best no matter what. Matabei picked him up again and moved the covers so that they could lay underneath them. Matabei laid Mysia on the bed, before sliding in next to him and holding him tightly to her. She pulled the covers over them and looked into his eyes with love reflecting from hers. They barely had room on the bed, but Matabei would try to make it as comfortable for her little brother as possible.

"If it is not comfortable otouto, just tell me. You can sleep on my body if need be."

Matabei did not want him sleeping on the floor no matter what. If it came to that, she would do that instead. No matter what, her otouto deserved nothing less than a warm bed to lay his head in. Matabei contemplated settling down somewhere, now that she had Mysia to take care of. She also needed a guild of some sort in order to provide for Mysia, and she needed funds in that case.

Mysia
    Mysia

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mysia 26th December 2013, 8:03 am

Mysia slightly looked up at Matabei as he felt her hand on his head. He smiled a wee bit and nodded. He didn’t want to make her feel bad so he sat on the bed again and untied his combat-styled boots. He then laid under the covers and nodded once more. He wrapped his arms around her cuddly body and dozed off in her embrace.  It was a warm bed in a warm room, somewhat unfamiliar to the little Mysia. When he dozed off he would be having a dream, like always, it was a big empty black space with the occasional voice shouting out towards him. He had gotten use to the fact that his dreams were very odd.

Mysia woke up in the middle of the night. It had been around four AM. He blinked quite rapidly and panted a little. He would sneak out of the bed, making sure he didn’t make any sound or woke her up. He knew that he would either corrupt her or harm her if he stood with her side for a certain period of time. He knew he couldn’t control the demon inside him for now, so he had to leave.

“I’m sorry, onee”

He whispered as he left a letter on the night shelf behind, in it he had written a letter. It was an old letter, maybe it was from a year ago or two years he couldn’t remember. It was locked with a time seal, which would unlock in a year. It had Matabei’s name on it. The contents would be revealed a year after this one. Mysia opened the door and left the tavern in peace. He knew he had to set up his game, thus he surrendered his will power a little to the devil inside of him, to learn his wicked ways so he could have a much more enjoyable life.

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lucille Grove 26th December 2013, 9:15 am

Matabei smiled when Mysia fell asleep in her arms, safe and sound like he should always have been. Matabei growled when she thought of her parents, and what she would do to them when she got the chance at them again. Murdering them was a grand possibility, but torture also seemed enticing. Matabei fell asleep with a wicked smile on her face, which turned into a softer, kinder one as she had a grand dream about a better time, when she used to hold Mysia as a little baby.

Morning hit and Matabei immediately felt like something was off. Looking down, the master-less servant noticed her precious little brother was gone. This caused some alarm in the normally calm woman.

"Otouto???"

Matabei got out of the bed and started searching the entire room for her little brother. Unable to find him in the room, she started to panic and get desperate for anything that could tell where he had gone.

"Otouto!!?!?!?!? Where are you?!?!"

Matabei knew somewhere in her heart that calling out to him wouldn't work. but she tried anyway. Her precious otouto was missing, and she was unable to do anything about it again. Matabei started to tear up, that was until she noticed a letter lying on the night shelf. She picked it up and noticed that there was a time seal on it. Matabei didn't know how long it would be before she could open it, but placed it in her pocket anyway. She knew it had to be from her little brother, and thus she was going to keep it on her at all times.

"Otouto...until I find you again, stay safe."

Matabei spoke out loud to no one. She cleaned the room up and left with the small bag of stuff she had. Matabei sighed as she went towards the train station for Magnolia, thinking about her brother and how beat up he was. She knew whomever did it was in for a beating of a lifetime, if she didn't accidentally kill them first. She sat on a bench and waited for a train, to wherever, and smiled a wicked evil smile as she hummed a tune to herself.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:09 pm