Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Shocking Entrance

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Shocking Entrance  Empty A Shocking Entrance

Post by Samus Aran 22nd November 2013, 6:59 pm

Sephiria walked up to the imposing looking guildhall for Eclipse Soul, and it honestly unnerved the girl. She was expecting alot, but not really this. She entered and looked around for a bit, seeing the various members chatting or drinking. Seems like a calm guild. Sephiria walked around quietly trying not to disturb or have anyone notice her. She wanted to meet the guild master as soon as she could and see if she could stay here. Sephiria sighs, she really has been pushing it with how much she's spent recently, and she needs to settle down into a guild real fast.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Shocking Entrance  Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Mentor : Master Vincent
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Living Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Shocking Entrance  Empty Re: A Shocking Entrance

Post by Mishi Gonyma 22nd November 2013, 11:19 pm

Mishi walked up towards the guild hall of Eclipse Soul something that since his return he was still getting use to coming and going from the guild hall everyday but hey who was he to complain he had a lovely campsite nearby with a great view of the night sky, not exactly the ideal place for a gentleman to sleep but beggars cannot be choosers right. As Mishi drew close he began to straighten his hat and tie one last time to make sure they looked perfect, one final check before he took a deep breath before opening the doors to the guild once more.
    Mishi looked around at all the various tables the guild certainly was far from empty but at the same time far from the jam backed bar brawl waiting to happen that it used to be before he went off on a hopeless search for Kyo. While the nicer atmosphere was no doubt related to some of the more rowdy members finally maturing under the master’s guidance though the identity of the new master had come as a surprise but that was another story. Anyway Mishi knew that the real reason behind this change in the guild was the fact that they didn’t have as many members as they use to back in the good old days…but he was convinced that he could change that he would make his home one that could not only help those that had lost their way but also one that any mage would be foolish to not want to call home.
    As Mishi continued his train of thought he walked further into the guild, after a moment he spotted his good friend Kyll and…who was that? A new member perhaps? He certainly hoped so a new member could definitely help out one way or another. Well Mishi would certainly find out who this unknown girl was in a moment he quickly approached the two and once he was about 5 feet away from the pair he waved and in his usual cheer said “Hiyo, Kyll hope you slept well, who’s this you’re talking to?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 25 exp

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

A Shocking Entrance  Mishi-11
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 23rd November 2013, 7:34 am

Sephiria shifted to stand a bit taller when the woman spoke to her. The woman, Kyll if she had heard her right, had noticed her when most of the rest of the guild had not. That meant Sephiria had to talk to someone she did not know, and she really was not good at doing that. Still the woman was kind about the way she talked to Sephiria, so a respectful response was needed."Thank you for the kind offer," Sephiria responded in her normal quiet and polite tone. She felt a warm feeling coming from this person, so she would not be disrespectful in any way. "I have to decline that offer however." Sephiria did not want to come off as rude in any way, as she really did want to accept the offer. But she did not want to waste time before she met this guild's master, although she would come back and try to be this Kyll woman's friend.
    "Hiyo, Kyll hope you slept well, who’s this you’re talking to?” Sephiria turned her head to the side to notice a man in a suit and fedora walking up to them. Sephiria remembered she had not yet introduced herself to Kyll, and this man seemed to want to know who she was. She bowed politely to both of them. "I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sephiria Noi, and I would like to meet your guild master."

Sephiria's Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 23rd November 2013, 9:55 pm

"I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sephiria Noi, and I would like to meet your guild master." Mishi thought for a moment about what Sephiria had just said concluding that there were only two possible options for why she was here now either she was a messenger bringing important maybe even life threatening news. The more likely option from the look of things though was that she had come to join the guild…she had that same look he had almost 4 years ago the look of someone who had lost damn near everything. I should keep an eye on her I guess though who knows maybe she’s dealt with whatever she is feeling or maybe it’s all in head.
    Mishi quickly snaped back to when he heard Kyll talking "Hello Mishi. How did your journey to finding your friend go?" No it didn’t go well he could find Kyll or any of the other guild members that had vanished not a single one 6 months basically wasted but before he could even give this answer Kyll continued probably sensing that she had hit a nerve. "I'm sure we will find everyone later..." Kyll looked at Sephiria and bowed, then continued to give a general explanation of where everyone was and what they were doing, the usual welcome speech most mages receive. Mishi wasn't really paying attention his thoughts lost on all the members that were gone but something suddenly caught his attention was the last thing she said "If you wish to stay here, I can definitely tell you all about this place and give you a room."
    Mishi’s eyes suddenly opened his mouth forming a frown “Wait! We have rooms? Since when? I’ve been sleeping in my tent since I joined.” Suddenly realizing that he had a bit of an outburst quickly regained his composure with a cough “I figured that we still didn’t have any rooms left.”

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 23rd November 2013, 10:29 pm

Sephiria was forced to stifle a giggle when she heard the well dressed man, Mishi if she were to be correct, blurt out loud. He seemed so calm not too long ago, so the comment about rooms must mean he has not been sleeping inside the guild. She almost giggled again at the thought when he coughed to regain his composure. These people already had inserted warm feelings into her and made her feel at home. They seemed so much like.....like

Her family. It has been seven years. Seven long years since that day. And only two since her sister beat her and left her on her own. She missed it all. Even when she was only with her sister, her life was fine and she smiled a lot. Now half the time she felt bitter and alone, and would distance herself away from anyone who tried to be near her.

Sephiria shook these somber thoughts out of her head. It would not do her any good to be sad at a time like this. She needed to put a good impression on these people, otherwise it could cost her dearly and force her to find a different guild. And Sephiria did not need to be traveling again, and so low on funds as well. She looked at Kyll, whom reminded her a bit of her sister, and smiled before responding politely. "I would definitely like to stay here, could you please tell me more, ma'am?" Sephiria bowed to Kyll.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 24th November 2013, 4:55 pm

Mishi stared at the new girl trying to hold in a giggle, come on it was not that funny, he was being serious to his knowledge there weren’t any rooms left and he was in fact sleeping outside.  But he didn’t have time to respond to really react to this Sephiria smiled and began to speak again, though Mishi did begin to wonder why his reactions were so slow today. "I would definitely like to stay here, could you please tell me more, ma'am?" Ah so she was a new member to the guild, wait…did she call Kyll ma’am now it looked like it was Mishi’s turn to try and not laugh after all Kyll wasn’t old enough to be a ma’am but then again the new girl was most likely just nervous and trying to leave a good impression which would typically be understandable when trying to join a guild but here a new mage being nice was… rare to say the least.
    Mishi silently followed the two as Kyll gave Sephiria the rundown of the guild and its history, deciding it would be rude to interrupt until the end when Kyll stated "However I would be wary about the areas here. There are random traps in places that even I don't know about. So rest assured, we are one of the most 'secure' guilds here."
    It was at this point that Mishi decided to weigh in “However that does not mean that the traps will ignore us, that’s why for the most part members stay in the main areas such as the tavern space, dining area, the dorms apparently and of course the library”

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 24th November 2013, 6:39 pm

Sephiria walked along with Kyll, listening with rapt attention to her speech. She was kind of shocked to hear how the guild master came from a dark background. Her mother told her that mages came from good homes and families, and most of them were good guys. She could not believe that many of these people used to harm people, but wanted to change for the better. She smiled softly as she thought about her own torment these past two years. She wanted to do nothing more than become a dark mage and hunt down her sister. She wanted to beat her mercilessly, and show her sister that she was stronger than her. Sephiria wanted to make Rose pay dearly before she ended her life.

Sephiria wanted to kill her own sister for turning her back on their mother's teachings.

The only thing that stopped her was the fact she could not find her.After a long time away, Sephiria lost most of the malice in her at her sister. Now she just wanted to know why her sister did what she did. And no matter what, she would forgive her sister. Sephiria would protect her, even if it cost her everything.

Even if it cost her her life.

Shaking her head clear again, Sephiria listened to Kyll when she spoke about the traps. She was about to ask something, when Mishi beat her to it. “However that does not mean that the traps will ignore us, that’s why for the most part members stay in the main areas such as the tavern space, dining area, the dorms apparently and of course the library.” Okay. That means I can't just roam around, better stick to the safe spots. Sephiria then fiddled with her chain a bit. "Interesting, this guild is very nice and beautiful. I can understand why the traps would be placed around," Sephiria commented. "I have a small question before we continue.....It's just a random question. Have either of you heard of a Rose Noi recently?"

Sephiria's Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 24th November 2013, 9:39 pm

Mishi pondered Sephiria’s question for a moment allowing Kyll to answer, "The name sounds familiar, but it doesn't ring a bell," now that he had time to think Mishi sadly gave his answer “I’m sorry but that name doesn’t ring any bell with me…but I promise I shall let you know if I met her”. Mishi gave a little bow of apology not a full one but enough for her to know that he meant what he said.
    Mishi watched as Kyll continued to talk “There are those here who share their past, and those that wish to remain a mystery." Kyll looked at Mishi, he wondered if Kyll was referring to him, he hadn’t really told her much about himself, well she did know about him but not his past except that he was the lone survivor of the Sparrow’s Song guild. But without saying anything to him Kyll continued on with her speech "There are a couple of members here who have family issues. Just remember, you're not alone when it comes to these things. I came here because my last family banished me. My father was my mentor."
    Once again Mishi felt the need to weigh in on this “However this doesn’t mean that every member will be willing to talk about their own past with you, just keep that in mind sometimes the wounds are still fresh so to speak.” Mishi continued to follow the pair it was nice not just because he was hanging out with a friend and a hopefully soon to be one but because for the first time in a while he wasn’t running around searching or having someone try to kill him. This thought was quickly shot down by Kyll volunteering the two of them of them for a mission…Mishi was fine with this he really was he just wished to have been asked beforehand.
    Sigh too late now he thought better just agree and not bring it up, don’t want the new girl to think I’m against it or her…bye-bye relaxation it was nice while it lasted. Mishi simply turned to Sephiria and said “Yep after all a jobs way easier when you have friends to get it done with you”

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 24th November 2013, 10:00 pm

Sephiria was deflated a bit at their answer. Rose had not shown her face around here either. It did not help that she did not have a description of Rose at the moment. That almost made her want to cry, but she tried to not show it, although she did have to wipe a tear away from her eye. She just listened to the two when they were speaking, not really giving any input. Sephiria noted that Kyll said her family and father with a bit of venom. She filed that away for later, planning to ask questions when she knew the woman better. She did smile and nod when they offered to take a mission with her, it would be great to work with someone she knew, and she did not work well alone.

"I'm certain you could probably find something about your family tree here in this library."

It was an innocent comment, that almost made Sephiria snap. She knew she had twitched a bit, and they would probably pick up on that, but it was too little to late. She was going to have to try and cover that up, hopefully without any mention of her father's family. "The library is quite nice. Very large and diverse." Sephiria knew she was being a bit suspicious, but she could not help that. Her father's family had fallen from grace a while after he left, and they were very mean and corrupt people. Last she knew, the remnants were looking for her father in order to force him into marrying someone of noble status, or having a child to marry someone of noble status. Her sister nearly killed her, and went rouge two years ago. Her grandmother was the last family she had from her mother's side, and she had died three years ago. She did not want to know more about that history though, as her grandmother took her father's family name when he and her mother got married, obviously to hide something. Sephiria would not question it, and she knew she did not have to at the time, nor ever will.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 25th November 2013, 4:44 pm

Mishi looked at Sephiria, she wasn’t hiding very it very well the archives made her nervous, why could be anyone’s guess so might as well address the possible bases “Of course no one is forced to read the archives of their family and as an unwritten rule no one really reads into the past of a fellow member unless of course that member is suspected of harming the guild”. Mishi smiled trying to reassure the new girl that no one would pry into her past unless she asked them to after all everyone in this guild had their own secrets…even him.
    "Pay no mind to the empty shelves... That's my doing. Those books are... unreadable." Mishi snorted at what Kyll said “she means they’re unreadable by her, not that anyone in this guild really likes romance novels anyway”. This was true while romance novels did prove to be a problem to Kyll he couldn’t imagine anyone in this guild really noticed that they were gone, after all even he didn’t really read much unless it was master’s Gentleman’s Code, he just wished they put something in the empty space, it just looked so bad to him the empty shells.
    Mishi had his thoughts about shelves cut short my Kyll once again continuing the tour thinking to himself I really need to stop zoning out today and focus like a gentleman. "I have a tradition. If I go on a job with a new member, I let them pick out the job.” Kyll said smiling at the new girl before clapping her hands together taking out the stamp that held their guild mark. “So it seems like you really want to join. I keep this on me at all times in case we get some new members...." Kyll giggled. "Ufufufuf... If you join we're going to have to celebrate with some cake. I always bake one every week."
    Mishi couldn’t help but once again crack a joke at Kyll’s expense “Yeap that’s the real reason all the great mages join Eclipse for the free cake” he said giving a purposely stupid smile before continuing “well even if you do join for something other than the cake it would be a pleasure to have you and my pleasure to accompany you on whatever job you chose after all a gentleman always helps a friend” Mishi said once again giving a small but noticeable bow.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 25th November 2013, 5:36 pm

Sephiria let out a mental sigh of relief when they did not question her on her twitch, though she wondered why Mishi thought she was afraid of reading her family archives. She chalked it up to him just picking up the signals wrong. She did finally let out a soft giggle when Mishi made the crack against Kyll and her being unable to read something, but did pay attention when he mentioned no one read romance novels. It was not a problem, just something she would have to pay attention to in the future. Maybe she could find out the reason why.

"I have a tradition. If I go on a job with a new member, I let them pick out the job.” Kyll stated, breaking Sephiria out of her thoughts. She nodded as Kyll smiled and brought out Eclipse Soul's guild stamp. “So it seems like you really want to join. I keep this on me at all times in case we get some new members...." Sephiria was going to respond, but Kyll giggled and shut that process down. "Ufufufuf... If you join we're going to have to celebrate with some cake. I always bake one every week."

At the last one, Sephiria went rigid. She hated cake, and any sweets in general. It was kind of a rule for her to stay away from sweets, and Kyll wanted to celebrate with one. Sephiria knew she was going to go into a panic attack if she saw the cake, and had to figure out a way to stop them from showing her the cake. She noticed that Mishi had said something, and it was either another joke or offering his assistance during a mission, probably the latter since he bowed slightly. She tried to not show her stiffness and replied with a smile. "I appreciate the gesture, but I will have to pass on the cake. I'll pick a job soon so we can all have fun on it." She took off her right hand glove. "If that it was I think it is, I would like it on the back of my right hand please. Any color." Sure, her smile was a bit forced, and she did not want anything to do with sweets, but that did not mean she was going to be rude. That would be disrespecting her grandmother, and she hated to disrespect her grandmother.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 25th November 2013, 10:03 pm

Huh Mishi had never seen Kyll look like that when talking about someone whoever they were they must have been someone important…maybe Master Zeno, he had been viewed as a savior by many in the guild. Either way if Sephiria reminded Kyll of anyone that could make her look like that then she definitely deserved to stay around and he certainly hoped she would.
    Kyll suddenly began to freak out "Oh no! My roast!" and with a yell and a yellow aura cloaking Kyll, she began to hover making Mishi chuckle at the fact that she’d use her magic over a roast. "Mishi, be a gentleman and show her to her room. I have to go before it over cooks!" Kyll said as she hovered out of the room and down the hall and shouting out a bunch of directions to Mishi for where to find the rooms they needed.
    Mishi let out a sigh before apologizing “I’m sorry about that she can be forgetful at times, anyway lets go find those rooms” he said as he walked down and towards the hallway Kyll spoke of. Deciding a quiet walk through the halls wouldn’t exactly make the new girl feel at home he decided that small talk may be the best course of action “So, was there any particular reason you decided to join our guild? It is quite alright if you do not want to say I’m just curious is all” as he said this they began to round another of the corners Kyll spoke of apparently the rooms were closer than he had believed, oh well a nice talk never hurt anyone really.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 25th November 2013, 10:26 pm

"You brought a wonderful memory of a very polite, rebellious, and inspiring man."

Sephiria's eyes widened when she heard that come from Kyll's mouth. The color blue as well, it meant only one thing, and Sephiria was sure that Kyll had met someone in her family in the past.

Kyll had met Sephiria's father Nathaniel.

Sephiria wanted to blurt out a question, she wanted to ask where Kyll could have met her dad, but she saw the sisterly look Kyll gave her and decided to keep quiet. Sephiria knew that Kyll must have had some connection to nobility, but if she did not want to talk about it then who was Sephiria to tell her otherwise. She quickly schooled her features and smiled softly when Kyll hovered off to save her roast, and told Mishi to take her to what would be her room. Mishi sighed. “I’m sorry about that she can be forgetful at times, anyway lets go find those rooms.” He started walking in the direction Kyll told him, and Sephiria followed silently behind. She wondered how strong both Kyll and Mishi were, and how hard they trained. It would be nice to know a little bit about her possibly two new friends. Before she could ask however, Mishi asked her a question. “So, was there any particular reason you decided to join our guild? It is quite alright if you do not want to say I’m just curious is all”

Sephiria just smiled again, and shook her head. "There is no problem with your question Mishi. I decided to join Eclipse Soul because I heard that people who want to change from being dark mage to being a hero come here. I decided to come here and join since I almost became a dark mage. I also needed to know if either of you had saw that person I mentioned. She's really hard to find." Sephiria told a half-truth, but he did not need to know all the facts yet. Not until he was trustworthy. "I also have a small question, If I may. What type of magic do you and miss Kyll use?" Sephiria wanted to know what magic they had, so she could at least have an inkling of how to cooperate with them in the field.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 26th November 2013, 3:08 pm

“Oh Sephiria for shame why don’t you just ask to see me naked while you’re at it”

Sephiria felt the head rise to her cheeks at Mishi's joke. She was well versed in the human anatomy, both male and female, but that did not mean she had actual experience with a naked person in front of her. She knew he was kidding, but still it made for an embarrassing thought inside her mind. She had to shake her head clear of the image, and focus on Mishi when he began to talk again. “but to seriously answer your question, Kyll if you hadn’t noticed earlier uses Heavenly Body magic, it’s a kind of magic that allows the user to mimic and if I remember to an extent manipulate the heavenly bodies, you know meteors and such, and I use.” He paused, looking around for something. Sephiria had to cock her head slightly to the side at that, wondering what he could be looking for or at. Once again, however, Sephiria did not get the chance to voice her question, as Mishi had found what he was looking for. He strode over towards a painting, and began talking more about his magic. “my magic was developed by my master as what he viewed as the pinnacle of pic-magic he called it living art.” He touched the top right corner of the painting, and to Sephiria's shock and awe, it came to life, the animals and the landscape moving about. Sephiria had never seen anything as beautiful as this before, and was almost completely into it, before Mishi spoke up again. “Living Art allows me to bring to life the beings that live inside art of course that’s not all it does it also allows me to summon these beings from the universe that is their canvas.” Mishi then touched one of the birds and brought it to life in front of Sephiria. It was a pretty white bird with red wings, and it flew onto Mishi's shoulder. “Hehe isn’t he cute?” Sephiria could only nod dumbly at Mishi's question. “well thanks for the help little guy you can go back now” The bird flew back into the painting, and Mishi continued back up the way he came. Sephiria noted he did not ask for her magic, which she could not comprehend, but let it go. After all, he would find out one way or another. Sephiria followed him, quietly contemplating her next question. It seemed that they were close to the room Kyll had specified, and thus the tour would be nearing its end. Sephiria really did not have any questions left, as most of hers were already answered. She really wanted to lay down and sleep, and it seemed like she was going to get the chance. She yawned, showing how little she actually slept before getting to the guild hall. Note to self, make sure the room has escape routes in case of fire. Sephiria paid rapt attention to Mishi, making sure wherever he went she followed. It was then that a question popped into Sephiria's mind.

"Mishi, does the guild have specific training grounds? And if so, where?

Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 26th November 2013, 6:51 pm

Sephiria smiled when Mishi asked her about her magic. I knew it was going to happen. She crossed her arms and let some sparks of electricity dance around her skin. She touched Mishi and gave him a small shock, but she made it pleasurable so as to not hurt him. "My magic is known as Shock Brawler magic. It allows me to strike my opponents directly with lightning. With the way I was trained to fight, it helps me immensely." Sephiria stopped the sparks flying off her, not wanting to damage anything. Hey she still could not manage her magic perfectly like her mom. Sephiria started to falter at the thought of her mother, she was Sephiria's best friend for the first 10 years of her life. She still could not believe her mother, friend and mentor was gone for good. She shook her head clear once more, and gave Mishi another smile. "So, are there any good training grounds for a lightning magic user?" She asked him politely. She really needed to keep up her training, otherwise she could very well damage herself immensely trying to use it without even the smallest hint of control. And she did not want to get Mishi or Kyll or any other one of these guild members hurt while she was trying to control her magic.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 26th November 2013, 10:13 pm

Sephiria giggled at Mishi's bad joke, sure it was corny but it was still kind of good. She did feel kind of downtrodden that there was not a training ground made for lightning types like her, but Mishi did put in a bit of good news when he said there are plenty of training dummies, because she tends to destroy them. A lot. Sephiria internally chuckled at that, and smiled outwardly. A few minutes later and they arrived at the rooms Kyll had described. Mishi stopped and pointed to what Sephiria believed to be Kyll's room. “Well if that one Kyll’s room then the one across from it must be your room and that last one over there is hopefully mine, as Kyll wasn’t really descriptive about its location…” Sephiria noted that he seemed to want to end this tour right around now. She smiled when turned to her and bowed. “I guess this is where our tour ends I hope you found everything to your liking and that all your questions were answered.” Sephiria bowed back to him and smiled when she rose. "Thank you, and please thank Kyll for me as well. If you will excuse me, I would like to get acquainted with my bed." Sephiria chuckled, and bowed to Mishi one last time before opening the door to her room."See you later, mister Mishi. Sephiria went inside and closed the door behind her. She sighed in relief when she did, and immediately went to the bed and laid down. Today has been, productive to say the least. I wonder what will happen to me now. Rose, wherever you are I will find you. And we will talk. Sephiria slowly drifted off to sleep, thoughts of the new guild she joined and Rose on her mind.

Sephiria's Themes: