Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Daybreak [Plot] [Open]

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Star Re: Daybreak [Plot] [Open]

Post by Daemon Spade 5th December 2013, 10:09 am

Lunos ?? LUNOS ?! Where Are you boy ? You know it's dangerous to be wandering around the city during the day . Daemon called out looking for his dire wolf partner. This isn't the first time Lunos has run off on his own but hes normally back in a few mins. Daemon walked around the city until he had heard of a disturbance near the fairy tail guild hall and sure enough by the time he got their Lunos was being chased by a few of it's unknown member with them complaining about their food being swiped by the little black furred beast. " LUNOS !!!" Daemon shouted joyfully rushing over to him as the fairy tail guild members bashed their heads into each other when they tried to jump at lunos from three different directions at the same time.

Lunos yipped happily at the sight of his master and partner and proceeded to lick Daemon's face. Daemon laughed happily as he put the little pup onto his shoulder then looked down at the three fairy tail guild members. thank you for playing with Lunos I greatly appreciate it Daemon said calmly as he bowed a little and wondered off into the city leaving the fairy tail guild member sprawled on the ground. "Hmm I wonder where if there is a good place to eat in this town." Daemon asked to himself as his stomach slowly began to growl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th December 2013, 12:36 pm

Lance kept walking along side the group and kept an eye on the guy he didn't know‚ Heero had called the man Zenshin. Lance immidiatly became suspicious of him when he asked if they could talk alone somewhere‚ but he didn't ask questions and became strongly quiet as he wasbwalking down the streets with Simon. Lance snapped out of it when Simon started to nag him about flirting. "Simon shut the hell up for once!" Lance growled as he put his hood on and shoved his hands in his pockets before he kept walking and kept walking when Simon fell.

Evil Lance sat inside his castle in a somewhat demonic dimension. He look through his crystal ball and smiled as he saw a group of young wizards and he looked around some more and saw a weird looking black thing. Evil Lance laughed and leaned back in his seat. A minion walked in and bowed  "My king‚ shall I send our strongest monsters out to get the wizards?" the thing said in a raspy voice. "No I want to see how this plays out." Lance said with a devilish grin.

Lance got quiet all of a sudden and looked around as if he heard what his evil side was saying but kept walking no longer smiling and no longer talking and kept a little closer to Heero and Ebony. When they walked into the guild hall Lance shrugged Kira off of him and joined Zenshins side "welcome to Fairy Tail....." Lance said quietly and walked away to Heero and Ebony "Guys..... I need to talk to you.... in private please...." Lance said as he walked to his room and motioned for both Ebony and Heero to come.

Last edited by Lance Knighthunter on 5th December 2013, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 5th December 2013, 1:57 pm

"Must...  Beat...  Aegis!!!"
    Ayeseru was huffing and puffing.  Peterus was lagging behind.  They were running across the open field, just beyond the last mountain that would mark Sabertooth's territory.  The distance from there to Magnolia was close.  Both Ayeseru and Peterus could feel victory in their grasp.  The leaves could be heard being blown by strong winds.  Also, please note that Ayeseru was carrying five five boulders stacked on top of another, each the size and weight of a truck.  He was determined to beat Aegis.  But beat him at what, you ask?  Well...

Earlier that day...

Ayeseru was laying in one of the couches of the Sabertooth guild hall.  Staring at the ceiling and his arms wide open, resting on the top of the couch, Peterus by his side.  He sighed.  There was nothing to do, and seemingly no one in the guild.  He was bored out of his mind.  He just stared at the roof with dull eyes, half asleep.  When was the last time I did anything with my guild mates..?  He wondered.

The sun found a way in through the closed curtains and lit Ayeseru's face from the darkness.  He didn't mind, though, quite the opposite, actually.  The sun had a very warm feel to it, and shone brightly.  His eyes seemed to sparkle as he tilted his head to look at the window where the light came from.  It was wide open.

Hmmm..?  All of the sudden, all windows were opened at once.  Light from all directions filled the darkened room; Ayeseru had to raise his arms to his face in order to block most of the light, giving him time to adjust to the sudden change of lighting.  As the whiteness would fade, he could see a figure.  The figure would be his guild master, Aegis.

"Why aren't you out doing missions?"  He asked with a rather harsh tone.  Ayeseru simply shrugged in response.  "No one has been around, and, well, quite frankly, it's boring to go on missions by yourself.  Besides, everyone needs a rest from a mission and have some fun."

Aegis could be seen thinking.

"Well then, how about we do something fun ourselves?  I too, after all, need a break from being a Guild Master.  I'll even let you pick what we're going to do."  Ayeseru was interested.  He got off the sofa and woke up the sleeping shadow wolf, who stretched out and opened his jaws to yawn before going back to attempt to sleep.  Ayeseru gave it some thought, only to be completely ass kicked by the twist Aegis added in.

"How about we race from our guild to Magnolia?  We climb all of the steps to the base of the mountains, and start from there.  The first one to get to Magnolia, naturally, will win.  What do you say?"  Without a second thought, Aegis nodded in agreement.  Ayeseru hinted a grin.

He woke up Peterus only to get a good claw in the face.  Ayeseru screamed at him comically as he explained the situation, and Peterus grumbled, but, came along regardless.  Ayeseru opened the enormous Sabertooth doors with more force than required, almost making them move off their hinges.  Away they went.

The walk down from the guild to the base of the mountains was a nice and peaceful one.  From the stone steps, you could gaze at the other mountains as far as your eye could see, and on lucky days, you might even be able to see the greenery that is beyond the mountains.  The white haired slayer's hair would dance along with the blowing wind, as though they had planned it out beforehand.

Halfway through, Ayeseru decided to explain some of the rules.  "Right, so, here are the rules.  You cannot use magic to help you, unless you apply the same negative condition on yourself as well, or the positive condition on me.  No shortcuts, you need to take the path that leads all the way to Magnolia.  No use of pets or allies as well, Peterus is only coming because he needs to get out.  Finally, no use of violence.  We cannot hit each other to pass one another.  Agreed?"  Aegis simply nodded, a grin on his face.  Ayeseru wondered what was up.

Once they reached the base of the mountains, Ayeseru made preparations.  He tied his shoes with a dull face.  "Hey, Ayeseru, think fast!"  Instantly, a large boulder, the size of a truck, fell upon him.  Somehow, he had caught it.  "Ohh, you caught that one, did you?  Well then..."  Another boulder fell on top of that boulder, and another, and another...  Till there were five boulders stacked on one of the other.  Recreations...?  He was correct.  Shortly after, Aegis recreated the Sabertooth guild, and was carrying it.

"You said we could use magic to help us, so long as we applied the same condition on one or the other.  I'm actually carrying something heavier.  I'll even give you a fifteen kilometer head start.  Now get going!"  Ayeseru's eyes twitched.  He could barely hold all the boulders, yet, Aegis appeared to have absolutely no problem with holding the entire Sabertooth guild.

And so the journey began, which leads to our current time...

Current time...

Ayeseru could see the outskirts of Magnolia.  At long last, he would be able to drop the boulders soon and take a rest!  Not only that, but, Ayeseru didn't see Aegis even nearing him, so he most certainly would have won!  This made more strength pump into Ayeseru's arms and legs to carry on; he was almost running at that point.  Peterus gave some wolf grunts which was his laughter.

Ayeseru was looking straight forward, focusing on the task at hand.  He WAS going to beat Aegis.  He was determined to.  The gates came closer and closer, and appeared to get bigger and bigger within each step, till finally, he reached it.  He gasped with delight.  He had beaten his guild master, Aegis Bright, in a race from Sabertooth to Magnolia Town!  All he had to do now was step right in through the gates and he wins...  But wait?  What is this?

His arms and legs felt incredibly light.  Not only that, Ayeseru felt nothing on his back and arms.  Curious, he rose his head, only to find the recreated boulders breaking into shards that would look like glass breaking, and completely disappeared.  Ayeseru fell onto his knees.  He huffed and puffed and was breathing incredibly harshly.  He wondered what that was, but dismissed it, being victorious.

However...  He wasn't.

Nearby, the sipping of a drink could be heard.  Ayeseru turned left, where the sipping came from.  His hair blurred his vision for the first few seconds till Ayeseru blew it off.  A faint figure could be seen, but he knew instantly who it was.  No...  Please, don't tell me...

Sitting on the edge of a bench, his back leaning against it as his arm would lay on top of the bench he would lean on for support.  A soft breeze would come by as a musician could be heard in the background playing relaxing music and a fountain next to him.  His expression is calm and his eyes are closed, indicating he was soaking it all up.  He held a tea cup right next to his face, and then took a sip from it, sighing barely afterwards.  He appeared to be calm, and peaceful, just looking at him could make one feel the same way.  It was his guild master, yet again...  Aegis Bright...

He opened his eyes halfway, and glanced Ayeseru's direction, which was then followed up by a faint smile which appeared to show he was satisfied.  "You certainly took your time, I see."

Ayeseru's eyes twitched before his knees and arms gave away, and he fell flat on his face.

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion

Post by Fancy Mel 5th December 2013, 3:00 pm

((I decided to use this as Mel's intro into the world of Fairy Tail.))

Mel walked up to the vicinity of the guild hall. She didn't look like a Rune Knight and no one could really tell. The girl stuck out like a sore thumb as she looked up at the guild hall. Strange... she thought. Mel was more bent on finding out just WHAT had destroyed her atlier so long ago. She really had no friends and her no assignment. Her friends in training and commanders called her a "special case." Mainly because Mel's colorful outfit. However she took that to heart. After all, Mel wasn't even given any orders. All she wanted to do was read. Mel put a mittened hand on her chin and tilted her head. With that the left bunny ear leaned so far off of her hat, it was in plain view to her.

Mel was clad in pink. She wore a pink hat with a giant green bow. The blue jewels on her mittened blouse shimmered a bit in the sunlight. As she neared closer, the pink skirt rustled. She looked over at the guild hall. Mel tapped one of her oddly shaped shoes and thought for a minute. She knew something was up and it didn't feel right. I followed it here... It had a familiar feel to it... I need to read more into this. Mel was lost in thought that the hubbub in town didn't even phase her. She finally took in a deep breath of air. Alright... Time to make my appearance. Hopefully these guys will have the books I'm looking for. Mel walked into the guildhall to see a few people prancing around having a good time. However, she had the slightest feeling that her presence wouldn't be welcome if she told everyone she was a Rune Knight. After all, Mel didn't really fit in with those guys anyway. She kind of felt a little more at home here. Especially with her tacky outfit. She stood in the doorway awaiting for someone to tell her to leave or ask her what she was here for. Mel was actually a little lost in thought on how she wanted to be seen. After all, she had just gotten out of training. The main reason she chose to be in the Rune Knights in the first place was to be closest to all of the world's events. She wanted to be closest to what ever destroyed her atlier. Her workshop. Mel was on the brink of a huge discovery such a long time ago. "Um... Excuse me.." Finally came out of her mouth.

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric 5th December 2013, 3:34 pm

Dryaw was sitting behind a desk as it was lightened by the candles around him. The dusty room was completely lit in candles. The yellow light covered everything and on the walls creepy shadow of long arms were shed. The candles had that effect in a library. Dryaw wasn’t scared or anything it was normal to happen. He was used to it since he spend hours in similar places to study demon exorcism and sacred rituals to please his gods. He sighed as he turned a page around off one of the oldest books here. Before he started on the next page he stretched his arms behind him and blew out some unnecessary air. He had been here for the last six hours and still wasn’t done. The wooden desk he was sitting behind was surrounded with books and papers. Crumbled paper. Some nice pile of papers was also next to dryaw. That were all the notes that would be useful in the future. Notes on many demons that were targeting his gods. He had found much valuable info in this dungeon. Notes on the history of his gods in fiore. He didn’t found to much about it in the blue Pegasus library’s but here he founded a lot more. This place was older then the new Pegasus guild hall after all.

He had arrived early in the morning. When the city of magnolia was still sleeping in the slumbers of the morning. He didn’t really look at the other parts of the city as he just aimed for the church of magnolia and raced to there like the wind. The monks at the church knew he was coming as the door swung open the moment he had knocked on it. he was impressed with the inside of the church. It was covered in stone benches and the walls were decorated with lead in glass. An altar was in the whole front with a nice painting above it. totally different then the temples he was used to. A bit a shame it was used for fake gods. Ah well it would be to his on one of these days. Everybody shall pray to the righteous seven.

He returned to the matter at hand and closed the book he was reading. He laid it on one of the piles and took the last book he needed to read. It was dark blue with a strange symbol on it of a square and a circle in it. where hands was trying to pull it open. This seemed interesting dryaw thought and wanted to open it but before he could a voice started to sound that broke the never ending silent of the chamber. Somebody who was a bit impatient.

“Sees Dryaw how many books will you do today. Let’s get some fresh air before we continue. I know it’s important and all and I have been helping. But ugh I am tired.”, she said as she closed her book and let her glide against the wall to the ground. She looked at Dryaw while he looked at her sitting in the corner.

“Yeah we shall do that just let me read the first paragraph.”, Dryaw said as he stretched out again. He was indeed getting a bit rusty. Well fresh air would do wonders now as he pulled a candle closer. Now to just read this last text. It gave some sinister feeling from it tough. Like the silence before the storm.

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Beigecat
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Star Child
    Second Magic: Arc of Time
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 5th December 2013, 4:19 pm

OOC: I understand allot of people are here on this thread too! I hope I get the chance to role play with all of you! I Just didn't want to feel uninvited even thought it is [Open]~
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~Rita's intro / main theme:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rita took a seat on bench tired and exhausted. She propped her elbows on her knees lowering her head into her hands. She glanced upwards. The sky was its usual calm and pleasant blue. The shining sun glistened over the roof of the buildings and the breeze was so peaceful. It was quiet and not a soul was in sight everything was the way she liked it.

Rita suddenly sat back up with a quiet gasp. She was startled by a sudden unsettling feeling, As if she wasn't all alone.She glanced around. No one was in sight the only noise was the faint scraping of leaves against the road as the wind lifted them away. Rita's  intuition hasn't ever failed her why would It fail her now?

"I know some one is here" She told herself as she sat up from the bench. She narrowed her eyes and glanced around for a bit longer before calling out "Who is there?"There wasn't a response. She thought she saw a dark figure sitting up on the building where the sun had shown past. Rita didn't get a good look at the features before it sank down back into the roof. "Hey!" Rita called after it reaching her arm out as if to catch it as it vanished. She ran up to the building where it stood,And proceeded to quickly sink down into a dark spot the ground in a sort of similar, but different way then the figure had done.The shadow like spot slid up to the roof top and She rose back up out of it. She continued looking around the roof her eyes were still keen with suspicion."Looks like you've gotten away." She quietly said to herself looking down at the spot it stood. Rita once again was all alone but she didn't know if it would stay that way.

Last edited by XxRitaReexX on 5th December 2013, 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed spelling errors, yay!!!~)

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Magic: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Magic:

Post by Add 5th December 2013, 5:27 pm

Primo was walking felling the breeze but saw a dark monster in his face and turn his head side ways and said,"why hello thing that looks weird to well the bone."primo laughed while walking back and tripped over a bench and saw someone it was blurry because primos blood was at his head but he got up and looked at the the building in front of him and then the monster it got closer and closer and bit him he was surprised at first and then he forgot about the bite when he turned around and saw someone and realized it was Rita he jumped up and said," have you seen something dark around here?" Primo was getting creeped out and he knew something bad was going on
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 5th December 2013, 11:49 pm

As Daemon and lunos walked through the city streets they began to take notice in how many well known mages were visiting Magnolia at this time " was is some kind of festival or was something else going on behind the scenes?" As Daemon pondered this he unknowingly walked into a dark alley and into a strange entity of what felt like pure malice. Daemon stopped dead in his tracks and looked up at the creatures fiery red eyes seemed to pierce straight through to Daemon souls attempting to fill it with dread and hopelessness.

" Well well what do we have here ?" the masked creature said as he wisped around Daemon judging him like a side of beef in the market Until he notices Daemon necklace and cackled darkly. So the worthless old fool still manages to acquire a follower and here I thought all of those old fools were long dead ." The creature said as it floated away from Daemon and slowly began to dissolve into an inky black mist. Perhaps I could use you and your power to help in my master's plan

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Faust 6th December 2013, 1:39 am

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Rivaille.240.1552377
    Two Years Ago
    The icy howl filled Faust ears as he walked about the ice tundra. He had been out here in the wilderness for about a week or so, he had lost count after day three. As he walked he kept his head down to the ground and his eyes barely even open. Out here there was little to no predators, at least none that Faust would not hear coming up on him from miles away. His demon master had sent him out here for the purpose of teaching his son a lesson, and that lesson was do not lie to him. Loros had finally caught on to Faust lies and twisting words. It seemed that after the hundredth or so time even something as old as a demon will finally catch on. For years now Faust had been lying to the ancient demon, purposely failing at certain spells and skills just so that he would be able to goof off. Well he was getting all the time he wanted to goof off now, he was to wonder the arctic tundra for a month alone, with no shelter provided to him nor any food. Loros would send powerful snow storms from time to time out here along with the occasional beast that seemed to serve him with an undying loyalty. The beast never really harmed Faust, sometimes they would knick him and wound him enough where he would need to lick his wounds before he was ready to move again. He often just out ran the animals hoping that after time they would give up and return home, which more than not is what happened.

He had roamed roughly five or six miles away from the snowy fortress that he had called home for the past eighteen years. His birthday, or at least the day he guessed was around the time of his birthday, had just passed about two months prior. His father had been shut up in his icy lair since then often found gazing from the tallest tower of the castle. From up there he was able to see everything that touched the snowy land that he called his domain. The twos home was nearly 15 miles past the area that Silent Glaciers was. The area was a large frozen wasteland that mainly composed of scattered steep mountains with vast seas of snow and ice surrounding them. The mountain that his master’s home was located at was in the center of the icy landmass and was the only mountain for miles around. His master had total control over all the weather of that area and often times caused powerful blizzards and other winter disasters to circle the frozen island preventing others from coming to it. Animals were found on the island, mainly polar bears, seals, arctic foxes, and various creators that Loros had made himself. The land was once open for others to come but once Faust had turned five he had closed off the place to outsiders.

As Faust walked a sudden crunch in the snow plus an extreme killing intent behind him caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up still. He causally glanced behind him to see a large white and gray wolf with bright blue eyes staring right at him. The wolf was about the size of a full grown human and had a large scar covering its left eye. Faust slid his hands in his pockets and turned around to face the wolf. “Alexander, Master Loros requires your presence in his private chambers as soon as possible.” The wolf’s voice was rough and burly like a large man but he spoke the common tongue perfectly. The beast was Argos, a wolf that had been is father’s service for decades, well before even Faust was born. Faust knew that the wolf was one beast that he should not ever cross but he also knew that Argos had a rather large soft spot for the young slayer. He would not do harm to Faust but he would use everything else to accomplish Loros’ will, Faust would have to go with him regardless if he struggled or not. He had a few tricks up his sleeve that not even Loros or the other servants knew, the young ice demon had been reading up on some other branches of magic, ones that would give him an advantage that was unrivaled.

Faust walked over to the wolf, running his fingers through the large canine’s mane. He hoped on the wolfs back and adjusted himself for the immediate ride that would be following. A small bit of pressure to the wolf from his feet signaled that he was ready, instantly Argos took off running the opposite direction from which Faust was heading. Argos would carry the two all the way to the palace within about ten minutes. Faust wondered what Loros could have wanted from Faust so quick, he had only been gone for a few days it could not be that he already missed him could it? That idea caused Faust to have a small smile cross his face, yea right his master showing any emotions for others outside things that involve him was a rare thing and one that Faust doubted would be the real reason why he would call him. The wolf’s rough voice caught Faust’s attention right away which surprised him, the old wolf usually never started a conversation unless it was either bad news or trying to be comforting, both situations made him nervous. “Faust, remember that no matter what happens in there it changes nothing about you. “ The old wolf’s words only brought more questions to Faust mind but he would not have the chance to ask them, they were approaching the frozen castle’s main gate. It was time that Faust learned part of his history that was lost to him.

Present Time
    Faust steeps were hollow and meaningless. He walked down the stone streets with no real purpose just looking for something interesting to see or do possibly. He had recently received a promotion in his guild, Savage Skull, and was feeling quiet full of himself. He knew that he was only a C rank mage now and that was not the strongest thing out there but he was at least slowly gaining recognize and coming into his own as a mage. He had a long way to go before he would be at a level that would be of any real use to the guild but for now he could watch from afar and see how everything works and how weaknesses can be exploited or fixed. He knew that coming to this town was a risk, Fairy Tail and Savage Skull did not have the best of history, word on the street was that Fairy Tail was ready to seek revenge for the damage that was done. He had not gain enough reputation for people to know who he was and what organization he was part of allowing him to travel on the streets without worrying too much about being caught. As he walked the streets his nose caught something interesting, a large gathering of people, all smelled of magic. The scent and sound of the group seemed to draw Faust attention. He slowly headed towards the area, nearly only two blocks away unaware of the shadowy creature that was lurking near by.

Last edited by Faust on 6th December 2013, 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ethan Ran 6th December 2013, 4:50 am

Ethan had just recently joined the guild and was a bit happy that the ordeal of joining was over.
    That's what he had felt until he realised just how rowdy it was. He couldn't relax in the guild and he hadn't had the time to find himself a place to stay yet. So he had found a nice dark spot on the guilds roof where the sounds didn't disturb him too much.

He had been there for a while until he had woken up as he felt the presence of something dark close by. He opened his eyes and took let his eyes wander over the roof and didn't see anything that would catch anyones attention. That's when a strange mask appeared out of the wall he was resting against and watched him intently from above. "Why, i thought i smelled something good". Black liquid dripped on Ethan's shirt as it said this. "I thought i'd never find such a potent darkness hiding in the light of all places...". Ethan directed his gaze upwards and saw this strange mask staring down on him. He heard it mention "a darkness hiding in the light". What could it mean, or should he concentrate more on the strange mask who said this while being seemingly fused with the wall? "What are you exactly?" It started to laugh as it melded into the wall. "I'd love to snack on you right now but i have a job to do"

It disappeared completely into the wall and the presence was gone. Ethan had this urge to just return to his nap and ignore this entire event but he knew he couldn't. He stood up and walked down the stairs to the guildhall while yawning. "Guess i should tell master, this might be interesting"

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 MWmqnnX
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Star Child
    Second Magic: Arc of Time
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 6th December 2013, 10:34 am

Rita knelt down examining the spot where it stood. She pressed her hand on the paneled roof of the building where it vanished. She noticed that spot in particular felt a bit cold compared to the rest of the roof. "What or who are you?" She thought to herself now looking at her hand that had a slight bit of a black substance on it. She looked down at the ink like substance smeared in her palm still wondering what exactly was going on. She heard the slight thump, as if someone landed  on the roof behind her followed by a familiar voice. " have you seen something dark around here?" it said.

Rita got up to her feet surprised and turned to face him, It was Primo the last time she had seen him she had left him face down in the sand at the beach when he passed out that one time. She moved her palm with the inky liquid smeared on it behind her casually. "I hope he isn't angry about that." she though of topic as she remembered the day once again. Rita knew she still couldn't trust him. Rita finally got to his question. "Something dark?" she echoed acting as if she hadn't seen whatever it was watching her.

Rita knew that  this might be dangerous she didn't want to get Primo involved in any of it. "What do you mean by something dark?" She asked while being careful to keep her distance in case he had something to do with what was going on. She knew something was off here magnolia wasn't usually this quiet. "Is this just an unoccupied part of town?" she thought "No that can't be were in Magnolia for goodness sake! This home to the most rowdiest guild in Fiore. It isn't ever this peaceful. That's unless something is still hiding in the shadows here." She thought absolutely knowing something was still lingering as she glimpsed around suspicious of both Primo and it whatever it was.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 6th December 2013, 7:26 pm

Daemon watched as the creature  fully dissolved into the mist as he remembered the orders he was given in his subconscious with a devilish grin he cracked his neck and gently rubbed  Lunos's forehead. " Primary objective acquire the blood of a dragon slayer  and offer it to the master  to help the revival the dark one secondary objective see if the world is to be destroyed or saved .  " Daemon closed his  eyes and reopened them causing the shadows around him to explode with power. SHADOWS OF ANARCHY  FIRST PHASE  A HUNDRED WARRIORS OF SHADOW. Daemon poured his power into every shadow near his body  creating  an army of a hundred shadows doubles each with either a shadowy katana or a shadowy spear and all of them with a different face then his own while wearing samurai armor or shinobi grab. Go to  the dragon slayer and claim his blood for the master strike with stealth  and efficiency "

With a wave of his hand Daemon dismissed the shadow doubles who stealthily  moved through the back streets of magnolia  using  three shadows to search from the rooftops and  four to search the streets below. As time marched on the Doubles had found Heero due to his noisy companies ten of the warriors moved carefully from the shadows each carrying a katana prepared to drain his blood through the shadows for their leader. Ten more of the shadow doubles moved calmly out of the shadows and walked up to Heero and his companions. Heero Dragon slayer of lightning and sky we wish to speak with you about something . While Daemon used twenty seven shadows in scouting and distraction he planed to use the seventy three to strike him all at once if he has no other options .

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Samus Aran 6th December 2013, 7:47 pm

Sephiria sighed as she walked through Magnolia. A few of her contacts had started to go missing, and it seemed the focus of their disappearances was around here, and she was starting to suspect foul play. Another reason she came by was to try and meet a certain mage of Fairy Tail; Heero was his name if she was not mistaken. He was a really popular mage, and if she was correct a Dragon Slayer as well, meaning she could find somewhat of a kindred spirit in him. It was a long shot, but maybe he or someone else at Fairy Tail had caught word of what was happening to her contacts, and had a clue on what was happening. It was a long shot, but maybe one of the guild members had heard something about the Noi family. It was a long shot, but it was worth taking if she could get any info on anything happening.

Sephiria walked through Magnolia Town with her cloak on and the hood up; she did not want the chance of anyone to recognize her as her former moniker, “Hunter”, which she took up while she was a guild-less mage hunting for any dark mage or bandit with even a small inkling of information. The “Hunter” was feared by both legal and dark mages since she was known to injure anyone she came across, usually brutally and with no sense of remorse. Sephiria winced at the memory, she did not want to hurt legal mages at all; but the ones she came across had tried to turn her in to for an apparent bounty she had. It made for bad business when people went back limping to their guilds telling tale of “Hunter” and the cruel ways she beat them back. Although she had to hide from higher ranked mages, they were not people she’d like to try in a fight and it would do no good to get beaten the crap out of and taken to the Rune Knights. No, that would not do any good at all.

Sephiria shook her head once again and silently flowed through the somewhat busy crowds on her way to the guild hall of Fairy Tail. Suddenly Sephiria stopped, turning her head somewhat to look at the rooftops. She narrowed her eyes at one of them in particular, certain that she had seen something of interest on it. She shrugged and continued on, humming silently to herself on the way to the guild hall.

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 2 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: