Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Cat Among The Sabers [OPEN]

Agni
    Agni

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Freelancer
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Adessa Sinclair
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Memory Make
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

A Cat Among The Sabers [OPEN] Empty A Cat Among The Sabers [OPEN]

Post by Agni 1st November 2013, 10:17 pm

A Cat Among The Sabers [OPEN] Aoki_lapis_avie__free_use__by_hyanna_natsu-d5an2r9

As the first soft ray of the golden yellow sun oozed across the turquoise sky, a blithe gait of a young girl walked down the street, awaiting the spectacular awakening of this busy hive. The stillness was displaced by the scheduled game of the morning gusts.
    Soon, one by one, like the petals of a morning glory unfolding to greet the glorious day, windows flung open as shop keepers almost simultaneously opened up their linear array of shops, exposing the colorful interiors and filling the streets with the exuberance of life.
    Around the corner, she could smell the fresh aroma of coffee and the baker's sweet buttery perfume. It was so fresh, so distinct; that she could almost taste the rolls and pastries and drink the toasted coffee on the morning air.
    Her eyes grew wide with excitement as she looked through the smooth glass windows of a nearby sweet shop. Laid out in full view was a vast display of bon-bons and classic traditional candies. Just then, a rotund and rubicund man came out to greet her and she felt obliged to patronize his store. Stepping in, she was met with the exotic scent of chocolates and the plebeian breath of gobstoppers coming from the shop assistant. There was so much variety, she was split for choice! Her head started to feel dizzy as she glanced at the gaudy ambiance with shelves full to bursting with treats of ever shape and size. Catching her breath, her hand rummaged in the pocket of her vivid blue shorts, listening to the tinkle of a few jewels; which were highly muffled by the voice from outside. Right now, her desires had to be quenched by the traditional malt candies, the cheapest.
    Abutting on the sweet shop was a fruit market with a pungent orchard of essential juices. The glaucous granes lay like frosted marbles in the baskets, arousing the blunette's curiosity like anything. She suddenly felt ravenous. But now was not the time to be attracted by this sweet sweet displays, but to make her way to her destination. Her vivid blue eyes scanned the road leading up, to where that place was situated. The Guild of Sabertooth.
    She slowly dragged her feet along the road, however her azure eyes gleaming at every single thing in the market. The scene was highly contrasting to what it was before, previous to when it had just started. Pages of newsletters and chocolate wrappers flew around in typhoon-like motions scraping against a banner, which was crucified against a brick- wall using four large black nails, expanded and compressed like a heart, displaying the name of this street. Looking around, all that could be seen was a crowd of people pushing, shoving and shouting. People rushed by, gathering up items as fast as they could, they often traveled in groups; parents and children or other family members and even friends. They were the ones causing the constant buzz of noises!
    The stall owners either served queues of customers or shouted out a range of encouragements to passers-by to attract them with their items. The actions of the stall owners were almost automatic, smiling, picking up the item, packaging, giving it to the customer. The swap between the seller and buyer was extremely quick and hard to follow with her bare and inexperienced eye. The stalls looked almost on the verge of collapsing due to the weight of all the products.
    However, something caught her attention strongly and her pace quickened, a childish grin plastered on the immature face. A few feet away was the place of her dreams. Sabertooth; the guild of the tigers. Would someone like her fit in? The answer will be discovered with observation and experience... or so she believed.
    Reaching to its entrance, the eight year old's small hands pushed on the great doors with all the ferocity she possessed and made it open, albeit begrudgingly.

"........"
    A couple of eyes turned towards the new visitor, who's face was now pale with nervousness.
    'Everything will be okay.' a mantra she chanted to keep herself calm, as the child took her first step.
    THUD!
    She fell face down, now being able to smell the carpet that laid on the floor. She stood up in a flurry dusting her favorite blue top.

"Achoooo!" it seemed she was allergic to dust. a new discovery for the new girl. Perfect!
    A few giggles were to heard in the hall, as she had grabbed everyone's attention with that improptu entry and speculation was shown with whispers being exchanged. A normal person would have felt extremely ashamed at the moment, but for her it was a daily afair. She simply scratched the back of her head with a huge grin,
    "My name is Aoki Lapis. Can I join this guild?"
    A loud announcement, as she was innocently unaware of terms called as formality and manner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Cat Among The Sabers [OPEN] Empty Re: A Cat Among The Sabers [OPEN]

Post by Guest 8th February 2014, 6:57 am

((OOC: Spoken to Aedre about bringing this character back. I'll make the necessary adjustments with my post.))

"My name is Aoki Lapis. Can I join this guild?"

As Aoki would walk in she would find herself in a completely empty hall, where her voice would bounce from wall to wall and meet her again. The first thought for anyone who was unaware of the recent changes would be that the guild had been abandoned. There were no chairs or tables, people walking or voices shouting. There was simply silence except for the echoing voice of an eight-year-old girl calling out her request with sheer confidence...and the growing tapping of footsteps as if someone were answering her call.

The sweet voiced little girl would find herself approached by, in her eyes, a giant of a man. He was well built, with platinum-blond hair and a matching goatee. He was wearing a shirt that revealed the tattoos on his arms and part of the one on his chest. But the one that would probably be the most prominent to Aoki would be the Sabertooth insignia located on the right side of his neck. As he reached the girl he knelt down and smiled. "Well aren't you confident for such a little girl." he said with a chuckle. He offered his hand out to be shaken if the girl so wished to do so. "So you're Aoki are you? My name is Marick, a member of the Sabertooth guild." His voice was as warm and welcoming as a former mercenary could be, with an equally warm smile across his lips.

"So...I hear that you want to join our guild. I'm surprised. You seem rather young to be getting involved with guilds." His voice remained calm as ever, albeit intentionally quizzical. He wasn't looking to upset the girl - that wasn't in his nature. What he wanted was to test her resolve. If she really wanted to be a part of a guild then she would make it very clear to him one way or another.
    Agni
    Agni

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Agni 10th February 2014, 2:20 am

A Cat Among The Sabers [OPEN] Aoki_lapis_avie__free_use__by_hyanna_natsu-d5an2r9

Empty. That was the first word that crawled into Aoki's mind as her eyes actually scanned the foyer of Sabertooth. A disappointed pout took form on her thin, pink lips as she looked around hopefully.
    "W-where is everyone?" She questioned, her voice barely audible even in the dead silence surrounding her.
    Tap. Tap. Tap.
    The sound of footsteps that reverberated across the hall and azure eyed child tried to squint in the direction of its source. It revealed a sturdy, platinum-haired man of thirty with a rather hard face and a seemingly supercilious manner as well. Two shining eyes established dominance over his face and for some reason, gave him the appearance of always leaning aggressively forward.
    "Well aren't you confident for such a little girl." His speaking voice, a gruff, husky tenor, added to the fractiousness that he conveyed to the girl. Though, there was a paternal contempt in it, which most likely stayed even towards people he liked.
    She was lost for words. Her voice failed her for the moment.
    Not even the effeminate swank of his shirt could hide that enormous power of that body - he seemed to fill those glistening boots until he strained the top lacing and Aoki could see a great pack of muscle shifting when his shoulder moved under his shirt and he offered his hand for a shake.
    A gulp.
    The innocent blinking of her eyes.
    She tried to eat away her fear.
    It helped slightly.
    The eight year old placed her little hand in the man's firm grip, letting it be shaken and not even daring to move even a fraction of a centimeter.
    "So you're Aoki are you? My name is Marick, a member of the Sabertooth guild."
    Indeed. Who else would you expect to show themselves in the foyer of Sabertooth? The Guild's insignia was after all one of the most prominent among the collection on his body.
    His voice seemed warm now. Friendly. Was it because of the proper realization of his loyalty?
    "So...I hear that you want to join our guild. I'm surprised. You seem rather young to be getting involved with guilds."
    Join your Guild?
    Indeed.
    Young?
    No doubt.
    Aoki's hand slipped out of the man's grip, now finding its way into the crapmed space between her skin and her blue shorts, as she absent-mindedly played with the folded trim.
    "Y-yes. I-I'm e-eight. Y-you reckon th-that's too...y-young?" She stuttered on her words. It was almost like someone stuffed something nasty in her mouth.
    She inhaled deeply. Trying to find courage in the air and letting it fill your lungs was an old tactic that always worked.
    "I'll just leave this place if you can't take me in!" She intended to shout, but it came off more as an exclamation, as her eyes were now glazed with salty liquid. They call it tears, right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 10th February 2014, 2:35 am

"Y-yes. I-I'm e-eight. Y-you reckon th-that's too...y-young?"

It seemed like Marick had upset the girl. This hadn't been his intention at all. He watched as she took a large inhale before attempting to shout. Unfortunately her emotions overtook her small frame as the words came out as nothing more than an exclamation. "I'll just leave this place if you can't take me in!" Aoki's eyes seemed to be stung by tears. She wanted to join Sabertooth, and Marick couldn't deny that spirit. Whilst he'd not meant to upset the young girl, he'd gotten the answer he was looking for.

"Aoki...come with me. There's someone I think you should meet."

The Sabertooth mage got to his feet and offered his hand again if she wished to take it. "You've got a strong resolve for such a young girl...most children your age would've probably fled at the sight of me..." He rolled his right shoulder as it suddenly locked into place. Thankfully it didn't click, otherwise that would probably have terrified the poor lass. "...you really want to join Sabertooth don't you?"

The man and child walked up the steps of the foyer, headed to the balcony where the teleportation lacrima was located. Marick came to a stop just before stepping on it. Aoki could possibly panic from the sudden change in surroundings, and the teleportation lacrima itself could be a little disorientating. So he put his hands on her shoulders as he walked her in front of him, ensuring that she wouldn't end up face first on the concrete when they arrived at the new guildhall.
    Agni
    Agni

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Agni 14th February 2014, 6:01 am

"Aoki...come with me. There's someone I think you should meet."
    "Huh?"
    A hand was offered to the young girl and after a couple of seconds of silence she reluctantly placed hers in Marick's palm. The warmth that emnated from him seeped into her skin, sending a strange sensation down her spine. It was good though. She felt secure for some reason, something which she rarely did. All thanks to an orphaned childhood.
    "You've got a strong resolve for such a young girl...most children your age would've probably fled at the sight of me..." - The man's voice suddenly sounded warm as well. So what she experienced before... Was it just a figment of imagination created by her fear. Maybe. The human mind is such a strange and fascination object, isn't it? It changes decisions so easily. A small smile graced the little girl's lips as she looked into Marick's eyes. If Marcik observed keenly, he'd notice deep trust in Aoki's azure eyes. A sense of admiration for the blonde man flooded her mind.
    "...you really want to join Sabertooth don't you?"
    "Yes!" Her smile would turn to a heartfelt grin, her voice crisp and clear with brimming confidence.
    Then Marick actually lead her to a balcony where he made her walk in front of him with a gentle shove. As both of them would step on the Teleportation Lacrima, the eight year old will look up to the man with curious eyes.
    "Where are we going?"
    A subtle click will be heard as the man and the young girl will disappear from the balcony and end up in the new Guildhall of Sabertooth. Her question was answered without words, though Marick could still have the honor of explaining properly.
    Tightly closed eyelids would shot open as Aoki will look all around in such hurry that one might be mistaken that she feared the place to fall and crumble down or something.
    Written all over her face; awe.

Post by Guest 14th February 2014, 10:17 am

"Where are we going?"

Marick didn't need to answer the question as the pair were almost immediately teleported 2200 feet into the air, arriving upon the stone platform that served as a landing point in front of the guildhall. Aoki would see a massive building that appeared to be split into three segments, with the two smaller segments splitting away from the largest one in the center - the main part of the guildhall. The fact they were surrounded by clouds made the appearance so much more incredible. Marick could remember the first time he'd come here. He hadn't quite the expression Aoki had right now, but it was certainly similar.

"Welcome to Sabertooth." the blond-haired Solitaire said with a smile as he glanced down at the girl stood in front of him. "I'd imagine the guildmaster will be here shortly. He always seems to have impeccable timing when it comes to new members arriving. Until then I'll lead you on a tour of the guildhall, assuming you'll allow me Miss Lapis."
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Knight of Space
    Second Magic: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Magic:

Post by King Zenshin 18th February 2014, 7:13 pm

Zenshin, as if a signal had been sent from Marick's words, linkstepped behind the little girl and faced the card mage, newly appointed paragon of the guild, with a false anger in his eyes.

"Marick! How many times have I told you that below eighteen is too young!" he exclaimed before walking around and kneeling down to the girl so that they were almost seeing eye to eye.

"Honestly, he'll try to hit on anything that moves... Anyways, welcome to the guild, I hope you weren't too bothered by whatever Mister Marick told you." he said to her, almost in a genuinely apologetic voice.

"You seem a bit young to be joining any kind of guild though. Please don't take offense to my words, as I'm merely stating some facts. It can be rather dangerous out there and I won't induct someone who can't defend them self into my guild. If you can show me that you're a capable mage in combat, I will allow to take our oath. The fact that you're even here makes me confident that you will pass the small test though, as most little girls would simply run at the sight of Marick-" can't say the same about the older ones though... they'd run to him he thought as he continued his little speech.

"You're young, so I'm sure you can appreciate a good puppet show" he said with a smile before backing up a bit and summoning a creepy old puppet that he called "crow".

Strings were attached from his hands to different pieces of Crow, giving Zenshin the ability to move him around as he pleased as well as fight with him if he so chose to.

"All you need to do is show me you're combat capable and the Sabertooth family will welcome you with open arms, miss...?" he ended, inquiring her name.

Crow:

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space