Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

• Reply to topic

The Dancer -Open-

Illya Pegasus
Illya Pegasus

Player 
Lineage : None
Position : None
Cosmic Coins : 0
Dungeon Tokens : 0
Experience : 0

The Dancer -Open- Empty The Dancer -Open-

Post by Illya Pegasus 31st December 2022, 1:40 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
HP400/400
MP400/400
Speed40m/s
Strength40
(Melee Damage)
SP1
(Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
N/A

SPELLS USED
N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
Damage Taken:N/A
Healing:N/A
MP Used:N/A
Buffs:N/A
Other Notes:N/A
~

Step. Turn. Step. Turn. Flare out hips. Step. Turn. Jump. Knees. Step-

Trip.

"Dammit..." Illya mumbled. She had been practicing her idol performances for the past few hours, looking to get back into the swing of things. It had been a rough few months for Illya. Her idol performances had struggled, her magic powers seemed to diminish from lack of use, and now she was all screwed up in her choreography. She sighed, pushing herself up off the ground.

Are you certain this is a smart thing to do in public? Yemaya's voice rang through her head, the Aviaku laying on a nearby table, the bird creature the size of a mere cat.

"Maybe not," Illya said, beginning her choreography again, the song ringing through her head. "But I still wanna keep working. I'm not just gonna...not just gonna sit back and let myself rest on my laurels. And that also...also goes for working on my magic."

It's been a while since you've really used any of your magic. You're in a wizard guild, why not go out with anyone?

Illya's feet stumbled at the comment. "That... well, you know why. The last concert?"

Yemaya cooed a little. "Yes, I suppose that makes sense."

Illya smiled, taking a few steps over and petting her guardian on the head. "Not often you decide to speak aloud."

"Talking to your brain is tiring. You have a lot of random thoughts and it's very loud. You're just loud in general."

Illya chuckled. "C'mon, I'm not that bad am I?"

Yemaya shook her head as Illya took a short rest from her dancing.

WC: 0271 | TWC: 0271

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Dancer -Open- HQ80U7w
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:15 pm