Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Easa Kabus

Khadim
    Khadim

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Pantheon's Puppetry
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Easa Kabus Empty Easa Kabus

Post by Khadim 31st December 2022, 10:04 am

Name: Easa Kabus
    Grade: Mythical
    Type: Weapon
    Proof of Acquisition: Raffle
    Description: A remarkably simple looking bo-staff that is made of dark wood, appearing to be practically black. It measures in at 6 feet from tip to tip and has been wrapped with simple, white bandages in the middle.

Abilities:
    1. Name: Shadow Storage
      Duration: passive
      Description: Easa Kabus can be stored and summoned from inside of any shadow. The staff can even be partially stored and partially summoned, allowing the weapon to go into one shadow and exit from another one without ever leaving the hand of its wielder. This has the effect of boosting the strength of the wielder.

2. Name: Suspenseful Notes
      Duration: 5 posts
      Description: Upon activation, those around the user will hear a deep, dark song full of suspense. This spell has the effect of debuffing a person’s movement speed, as the song puts them on edge which doesn’t always coincide with the song’s crescendo.

3. Name: True Owner
      Duration: 6 posts
      Description: Any person who attempts to wield Easa Kabus, besides its proper owner, will experience illusions of whatever it is they fear most. This has the effect of immobilizing those inflicted with the visions.

4. Name: Solid Dark
      Duration: 6 posts
      Description: The user is able to create solid darkness from the weapon. This can be used to create barriers for protection and/or sight obscuring  or even blades for attacks. This has the effects of

5. Name: Spiderfest
      Duration: 10 posts
      Description: The user is able to summon an army of dog sized spiders from the darkness. While they aren't terribly troublesome on their own, the sheer number of spiders can cause even the strongest of mages troubles. This has the effects of

6. Name: Shadow Clones
      Description: The user is able to summon a number of shadow clones that appear exactly like the user. These clones are able to physically attack enemies but cannot cast spells, however they do receive any buffs from passive spells or UAs. This has the effects of

7. Name:
      Description:

8. Name: Fear Itself
      Duration: 20 posts
      Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Khadim
    Magic

Speaking color: color=#ffe135]

Thought Legend
    Khadim
    Rih
    Dub
    Sum
    Nafsia
    Code:
    [color=#228B22][i]"

Code: