Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Motor City Train Hijack

Coco Winters
    Coco Winters

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,212

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Motor City Train Hijack Empty Motor City Train Hijack

Post by Coco Winters 30th December 2022, 1:00 pm

Coco would be on her first job since joining the Sabertooth guild. She was very excited and very nervous. The job she picked was very simple in nature. All she needed to do was deliver a package to address in the motor city. All in all a very simple first job however while normally she was just portal to places she had never been here before so she had to take the train. She wasn't along however. Seeing as how this was her first job she wanted to make sure she did it right...plus going alone was a little scary for her right now. However sitting across from her was one of her guildmates Vitria. Admittedly Coco didn't much about her but when she came to her with the job posting in hand she for whatever reason had said yes to coming. Sitting across from her in her red dress and with her bag at her side she gripping the strap feeling a bit bad for making this senior mage do a errand job with her. She looked up at her a bit sadly but smiling a little to her guildmate.

Um Miss Vitria thank you for helping me with this...I feel alot better with you being here. Um I know it's not much for someone like you I bet but I um.... I feel alot better about this and um...

She trailed off. She was very nervous at her core she didn't really know what to say. What did she say to this person who had generously came with them. She hoped what she said was enough as she looked at her the clear expression of unease on her face but not due to being with her. This was just due to the experience not having done something like this before. Overtime something like this would be no issue however at the current moment as things stood she didn't have a lot of life and world experience under her belt. Something she hoped that starting to work with people would help her with after all she needed to grow up and be big fast. Still with recent events still on her mind...meaning a capable mage with her made the though of the monster coming for her less sacry.

WC: 380

Motor City Train Hijack Empty Re: Motor City Train Hijack

Post by Guest 31st December 2022, 6:03 am

It’d been a bit of a surprise to have been asked to go on a job, as Vitria hadn’t gotten around to meeting many of her fellow guild members yet but she just couldn’t say no to such a precious little mite. Coco had looked up at her with such large and sad eyes that the dragon slayer just felt like she had to help her and so she agreed, without any hesitation at all. The task sounded simple enough and Vitria expected that things would go without a hitch. It was just a delivery, after all and who’d want to get in the way of that? Knowing that they’d be taking a train, Vitria had taken the smart option of casting a healing spell on herself to help ease the motion sickness that slayers of her type were prone to feeling. She’d be alright now and the Bellum native was her usual peppy and cheerful self.

When Coco spoke to her, Vitria looked up and smiled. “There’s no need to thank me. We’re guild mates and helping each other is what being in a guild is all about. Just take a few deep breaths and everything will be fine. We’ll deliver the package, collect our pay and return home before you know it.”

Standing up, she’d move across and take a seat beside the young girl, hoping that the young girl would open up a little more to her. It wasn’t meant as a way of scaring the youngster or anything like that, on the contrary, she thought that by sitting beside her, she might just help ease the girl’s nerves a little. “It’ll be OK, Coco, there’s nothing to worry about and should something happen then I’ll be right here to help you. I promise you that.” The slayer was training to be able to defend her home land from the horrible armies of Pergrande, so what would it say about her if she wasn’t even willing to help her young friend?

She glanced out of the window after that, watching the scenery as the train passed. Motor City wasn’t the nicest place and Vitria honestly thought that it was a bit of a dump but there wasn’t anything else for it. There was also a degree of danger there due to the criminal gangs, which had been another reason why she’d been so willing to help Coco. It was a risky place to visit for a young mage.

(411 Words)
    (791 TWC)
    Coco Winters
    Coco Winters

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Coco Winters 2nd January 2023, 8:06 pm

She watched her stand up and moved to the side of her as she spoke to her. She was just giving a smile listening to hear as she got a little more confident. It did make her feel loved better to have her with her and that she was so willing to help her. So far being in a Guild was certainly something she was enjoying everyone was so nice and helpful for her and she could earn her keep instead of having to be taken care of by somebody all the time. Though there was so things she just didn't know how to do other child. As she looked out the window Coco was just leaning to her resting her head on her smiling a little bit more just enjoying the moment as the train started to enter motor city.

However as they started entering motor city there's a loud crashing sound from a few cars ahead. And the cars shook a little bit. She looked it up looking a little worried gripping her partner shirt a little bit Before looking up at her not knowing what was happening or if this was even normal. This was after all one of her first times on the train. After a moment the rumbling stopped and no more crashes came. After a moment or two of silence she looked up at her Guild mate.

Vitra...What was that noise...is that normal for trains,is everything okay?"

There was a genuine confusion and a bit of innocence to avoid so she genuinely had no idea what just happened. She was unaware of this or what was going to happen next not knowing that there were several armed men with high power level my rifles coming down the aisles of the carts ahead restraining people and moving them all back towards the end of the train and their car was next. As the amount of people made their way into their car she gasped and looked up clutching the shirt of her Guild mate slightly as the men with their armed weapons came into the car shouting at everyone. Using the crowd as shields and hostages.

Everyone stand up and move back to the next car, those who try anything cute or don't listen get shot!"

Coco looked nervous as they said this following her partner's lead on this one though. Due to the amount of people in the cart attacking them will be very difficult without causing other damage to people she didn't know what to do though does she make a portal and try to save people what did she just obey for now and do what the people said. She just held her gold mate shirt and waited for her to give her instruction for now. She didn't want to make people get hurt Because she did something silly.

WC: 471
    TWC: 1,252

Post by Guest 5th January 2023, 6:01 am

As the men suddenly burst it into the car, Vitria would wrap a protective arm around the shoulders of her guild mate, doing her best to ease Coco’s worries. Panicking now wasn’t going to help anyone and the hybrid slayer was sure that the situation wasn’t as bleak as it appeared. She just needed to find the right gunman to use her charms on. Yes, that's the way of solving this problem. Oh, she expected that there’d be a fight later but the white haired woman was ready for it and would give her a chance to test her growing abilities.

“It’s OK, Coco, they’re just desperate and are in need of money. They’re not going to hurt anyone unless they’re pushed into doing so. Just follow my lead and everything will be alright. For now, just do as they ask and get ready to use those portals of yours, if you can, in order to help the people on the train if things get a little hairy. The last place that they should be is here if a fight breaks out.” Her voice was as gentle as it could be but there wasn’t any point in lying to the girl. She needed to know what was going on.

Soon enough, one of the gunman approached the two Sabertooth mages and said, his gun rising. “You two are next! Stand up and put your hands behind your back!”

Thinking quickly, Vitria stood up although she simply put her hands in front of her for the time being, thinking on the spot. “Look, be reasonable, my sister is petrified enough already and you guys pointing a gun at her isn’t going to help. We’ll do what you say, just don’t tie us up, OK?” She gave him a look, one that could melt the hearts of many a man.

The gunman looked a little sheepish and sighed after a few seconds, glancing at Coco. “Alright but don’t make any loud noises. The last thing I need is for the others to think that I’m not doing my job properly. Now move.”

Nodding her head, she’d beckon Coco to stand up beside her and then begin to move along with the rest of the captives. She’d then gently whisper into the young girl’s ear. “Wait until all the passengers are together and then try to teleport them to safety. I know it’ll be tough but I know you can do it.”

(410 Words)
    (1662 TWC)
    Coco Winters
    Coco Winters

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Coco Winters 9th January 2023, 8:07 pm

Coco listened to Vitria carefully looking at her. Seeing all this happened did have her quite frightened and very afraid however she was able to get enough courage together to stand with her Guild mate especially when things were explained to her. She appreciated the explanation and trusted her judgment on this one so for now she would do what she said standing up with her grabbing the hem of her shirt and walking with her. She felt very grateful to her girl mate for making sure they didn't get tied up however she did worry about her portal and people out of the train. She knew that's what needed to happen, she agreed that if a fight broke out A lot of people could get hurt especially in this kind of environment. But she has never done that with as many people before. Most of the time her portals could only handle one person at a time which would make it still a slow process. Plus why did she send them I guess to the last station. Her mind was racing but then looked up as they started walking towards the back with the crowd looking up at Vitria once more. Her voicemage shaky if she spoke.

Okay...ill try..."

She generally did want to try however as they were all moved into the back cars With the rest of the passengers she waited. She couldn't open a portal with the guards there after all her portals tended to be a little more on the loud side as they were a sort of vacuum being opened up. One could have quitted to like sticking your head out the window of a moving car. However she stood near her guild mate but then noticed they had one guard watching them. She took a deep breath before beginning to speak and a bit of a hushed whisper she warned that makes you all these people got out but she didn't confident she could do it safely.

Vitria... is there any way you to take care of that guard and keep an eye out my portals aren't exactly quiet or Subtle.

She said as she tugged on her shirt looking up at her trying to muster up whatever courage she could. While she felt she could take care of the sky herself she didn't know if she could do it her portals definitely good but she didn't know she had it in her yet and wanted her to help.

WC 417
    TWC: 2079

Post by Guest 10th January 2023, 8:22 am

With a smile and a gentle ruffle of the sweet little mage's head, Vitria would reply. “Leave it to me, I’ll handle him, just take a few more deep breaths and try to be ready to use your magic when the time comes.”

The guard was definitely taking his job seriously, his gaze never leaving the faces of the frightened passengers for a moment. Vitria didn’t think that she’d be able to charm him in the same way that she had the last one and so would have to use her magic instead. She had a few spells that might be able to take him out but wasn’t sure if they’d do the job without him sounding the alarm. It appeared that the hybrid slayer would only get once shot at this and so she quickly prepared her spell, creating a ball of water in her hands. It wouldn’t look like too dangerous a spell but it wasn’t made to deal damage so that was the point in a way.

Taking her chance, Vitria would hurl it towards the guard, who almost managed to dodge the attack. Luckily, it just about caught him and the water sphere would wrap around his head, quietly robbing him of oxygen and knocking him out after a few seconds. The whole process would take about twenty seconds or so and without any hesitation, the woman would quickly run over and pick him up, before dumping him in the back of the car, where no one could see him because of all the passengers.

Speaking of the captives, they all stared at the slayer with wonder and were about to celebrate when Vitria suddenly put up her hands. “Don’t say anything yet. My guild mate and I still need to get you guys out of here before we start celebrating. Please stay quiet for a little while longer so we can protect you.” They seemed willing to listen and nodded, trusting the mage, which felt rather nice to the young woman.

With that done, Vitria would then move over to where the guard had stood, so that she could keep an eye out for any trouble. With any luck, there wouldn’t be any but the slayer was more than willing to fire off some spells should the other robbers try to get clever. Once the coast was clear, she’d turn towards Coco and give her the thumbs up, a sign that she could make a start with getting the people to safety.

(417 Words)
    (2496 TWC)
    Coco Winters
    Coco Winters

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Coco Winters 11th January 2023, 8:14 am

She watched her guildmate take out the gaurd with such ease and so quietly, she was no exception from the people int awe. She was so strong and cool. She suddenly felt very lucky that her big sister was here with her and that she was so strong and fast and awesome. As she spoke she listen and watched she took post giving her the thumbs up. She came out of her awe inspired supper nodding. She wanted to help to. With a new found confidence she looked around slightly before deeming that the back wall was the only surface wide enough. As she pushed her way through the crowd to the back she climbed on a seat and spoke as loud as she could.

Excuess me everyone, I am Coco, I am coming to make a portal to the last station only one person at a time can go s so please no pushing...

She said getting to sound official as she looked to Vitria for a split second before turning around to the wall taking a deep breath before focusing hard on the wall. A blue orb then appeared on it and a split second later it expanded into a circular shape as a rush of wind like opening a window in a moving care came through. As it open on the otherside was a platform where Coco and Vitria were standing when they were boarding the train to come to motor city. As the first person went through. A kid the portal fizzled out. A brief gasp but she quickly re opened it showing the kid was indeed safe and allowing the next person to go through. More and more people went through her portals slowly and relatively calming despite the circumstances. Other then the face that this was exhausting for Coco it was going well. Butcall and all people were getting to safty and waiting for people on the other side as each person went through. About half were now evacuated. However another set of gaurds were coming back to check in on there guy.

WC: 350
    TWC: 2,846

Post by Guest 11th January 2023, 8:33 am

While Coco went about her work, Vitria’s attention was focused upon the door, keeping an eye out for any more robbers. She knew that there had to be others somewhere on the train and soon enough, the white haired woman saw a small group coming heading towards the compartment that they were all in. That was going to be a problem and even with Coco doing her best to get the people to safety, she was going to need more time in order to get them all off. So, it was going to have to fall on the hybrid slayer to giver her said time and after taking a deep breath, she’d open the carriage door and face the group of guards.

There were six of them in all, wielding pistols and rifles, each with their faces covered and wearing some kind of body armour. Vitria was certainly not afraid of them and as they came forwards, her hands began to blaze with fire, before she pointed them towards her enemies and unleashed a fiery barrage of her own. The men took cover behind the seats but two of them were far too slow and got struck in the back, her bullets penetrating through their armour and causing them to fall to the ground in pain. The others opened fire on her, forcing her to have to dodge and dance around in order to avoid them. Clicking her fingers, she would summon a group of fireballs that flew out towards the rest of the group, striking them rather hard and hurling them backwards. Vitria would then take the chance to dash forwards and deliver a few kicks to them, knocking them out and leaving the men unconscious. She wouldn’t kill them but she did throw their weapons out of the closest window, so they wouldn’t be able to use them again.

Knowing that it would be best if she kept pushing forwards at that point, she’d trust Coco with the escape effort and started moving towards the front of the train, where she assumed the leader of the band of gunmen would be. He was asking for a beating after trying to rob the train and the Sabertooth mage had every intention of giving it to him. She assumed that there’d be more goons to deal with first though and the thought excited her just a little. The slayer didn’t mind a fight, after all.

(405 Words)
    (3251 TWC)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:14 am