Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch The Throne [Rekka x Conny Mission.]

Watch The Throne [Rekka x Conny Mission.] Empty Watch The Throne [Rekka x Conny Mission.]

Post by Guest 1st September 2013, 7:42 pm

Mission Information:

A tale...
    Of two psychos...
    Watch The Throne [Rekka x Conny Mission.] 7a671b35-e84a-4f0a-8a37-ba00dbb49194_zps38880b6e

Watch The Throne [Rekka x Conny Mission.] 7a671b35-e84a-4f0a-8a37-ba00dbb49194_zps38880b6e

Constantine stood with his muscles pronounced so clearly. He was defined in his physical tone, being that of a clearly athletic man whom sported a physique a kin to a god's. He was too fucking ripped, but his face was pretty, a little too pretty. It was pretty much off putting to some people to see a man of Constantine s swagger, he seemed to look homosexual. However any female whom assumed this met an unfortunate fate, letting their guards down and such things of that nature was clearly a mistake in itself. Furthermore it was dangerous for men often.

The volatile Constantine was clearly the type of man who wanted to cause as much harm to those around him as possible, just at random times. Because he had done whatever he wanted for so long that it didn't matter whom happened to be used as if they were expendable garbage. He only valued a few, key, people. Today he had hired one of the expendables to join him in this forest clearing, near a log, not sure who it was to be honest. Just some fodder from the Kugeki. Oh joy, yet another packet of meat to the grinder. Oh well. "Hmm, hurry up."

[>1<]

credit to KIAN of BTN
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Watch The Throne [Rekka x Conny Mission.] Empty Re: Watch The Throne [Rekka x Conny Mission.]

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th September 2013, 10:48 am

It seemed like any normal day for Rekka except one change she was to be on a job with one of the Kugeki members, it was rare for her to do a job being she was a spy mostly but it was fine. She had no idea who it was but she would meet them soon, to her she did not care about those in the Kugeki she wanted one thing from this world and that was for it to fall into ruin. As she made her way toward the meeting location she could see a figure before her it was a male and a strong looking one at that. She stared over his figure he was quite attractive enough so it made her heart pound a little faster as she shook her head she did not care about that she just wanted this job over with.

"I take it you are the one I am to do this job with the name is Rekka Lawless hopefully this can get over quickly."

She seemed a bit on edge maybe it was because he was attractive or maybe it was because she hated this forest. She had some not so fond memories of this place but even so she would finish this job with this man. The hatred she oozed and the aura she gave off made it quite clear she hated everything about the world she despised everyone and everything in this twisted world.

"So you ever wonder how wonderful the world would be without anyone in charge a completely chaotic world, where anything you want goes and no one has the authority to stop you. I dream of the day this type of world is the one I desire maybe one day I can have the world suffer like I did when no one offered to help me."

Watch The Throne [Rekka x Conny Mission.] Empty Re: Watch The Throne [Rekka x Conny Mission.]

Post by Guest 8th September 2013, 3:26 pm

Fear perhaps...
    Or maybe not...

Arousal? Yes arousal. That was the emotion that immediately flooded into the mind of our hero, Constantine Inay Rebellion. He hadn't seen a woman of this quality in a long time, gorgeous face, bodacious breasts, and an ass you'd die to eat an cake off of. Oh yes, this mission had gotten interesting, and it was not limited to the scope of the females physical appeal. Her comment was off putting and random, something that he himself felt was intriguing. She was not the shy type, that was true. Speaking her mind, getting to the point of her thoughts. Rare.

Looking at her with a smirk the man placed his hands into his pockets. "Chaos. The exact opposite of Order. Heh. A funny concept that. I too believe that there should be chaos upon the world. But I fear that from my experience that the only way to achieve that, is through Order. It must be established as the norm. It must be ushered in as the way things   must be. Chaos without order, can not ever become a true aspect of mankind. That is why I am an Harbinger. Helping user in sweet chaos, and my organization handles this."

He stated for a moment, not agreeing that the lack of leadership would benefit Chaos. Chaos and Freedom. Two concepts that were intertwined, and yet two concepts that warred with one another so painfully frequently. "You were not helped? I do not know what you mean, however it is not my right to pry." He exclaimed in glee, moving forth. He headed deep within the forest, taking brisk steps, he was curious as to what other-worldly creatures seemed to exist here. But what she said lingered in his mind. Another agent of chaos? That was quite unexpected. Quite, attractive even.

Without missing a beat the man spoke to her again. "They call me Constantine Rebellion, Harbinger of Pestilence. You can consider me a big bad. If it pleases you. I don't work with others too often but I am quite happy that I am given such a spirited comrade. I do not feel as bored now, my lady Rekka. I do hope you're at peace with yourself. Things tend to get a little unnerving in this part of the forest. Might go into a panic attack if you're not careful. I digress, you can handle yourself. Quite obviously." He stated.

[>2<]

credit to KIAN of BTN

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:17 am