Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event)

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Winter
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Diana Winchester
    Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lucky Rainbow
    Second Skill: Winter Wonderland
    Third Skill:

Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event) Empty Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event)

Post by Sakura Kisagami 29th October 2022, 9:57 am

It had been several months at the very least since she’d come back around to this town. The fact she had honestly didn’t bother her too much. Granted that she had been among a different motive and veil at the time, this wasn’t something that she generally was bothered by in her mind. There was a small risk in which she had taken into account that it could come back to haunt her by coming back to a prior crime she’d committed… or rather several. However, that was more in the past and not necessarily something she cared to revisit on purpose. The fact the event she was attending this year being in the same town happened to be closely related and honestly it was bound to happen. Nothing that she was really worried about either.

Her first stop in the Ace of Spades was a nearly demolished gated home. Numerous construction vehicles sitting on the property. The prior home in shambles and most of what remained poured into a rather large truck and more in a wide industrial dumpster. It seemed after all this time someone must have bought the home and planned to remodel it. Whenever she decided on that design, she’d get around to it. Probably make a large home, fit it with an in-ground pool, then flip the property. It wouldn’t be hard to sell it in this neighborhood and city. Normally towns within the same general vicinity from legal guilds can make a decent chunk of change. Though money was the least of the idols concerns.

The holiday of Halloween was about the most natural feeling holiday for the rainbow slayer. Having no real ability to feel a bit outcasted as a lost child or— well, no just a lost child. At first, it was a little humorous to be thought as such, but learning how entitled and unwavering some people can act in their judgements was really astounding. When she got her doll body prepped for this event, she was a little worried dealing with those kinds of people, but honestly after being away in multiple countries touring for shows… erratic fans and the occasional obsessive fan topped the list of things she’d rather NOT deal with this time. That and going out in a real costume was just not something worth dealing with this year. Perhaps next year. For now, she’d just stick to her down time exploring the little festive carnival going on.

411 words
    Appearance

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saffron Remington
    Saffron Remington

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,310

Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event) Empty Re: Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event)

Post by Saffron Remington 1st November 2022, 7:40 pm

COME AT ME AND YOU'LL SEE
    I'M MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

--- YOU THINK THAT YOU'LL BREAK ME, YOU'RE GONNA FIND IN TIME ---
    “BRAAAAIIIINNNSSS!!”

Saffron lurched unsteadily across the ground, one foot dragging behind her like it was limp or broken. She had shed her prosthetic limb for the evening in lieu of using her amputation to suit her costume, the stumped arm cut off just above the elbow and wrapped in dirty looking bandages. Her one remaining whole arm was stretched out before her toward the gaggle of costumed children that had stopped to stare in wonder at her own guise: a ratted pair of pants was shredded completely off one leg, as was the sleeve of her jacket where she was missing her arm. She had painted her flesh a sickly green color, and fixed it up with fake stitches and bolts to make her flesh look sewn and patched together.

She wasn’t actually dressed as a zombie, but young children didn’t exactly know the difference between a zombie and Frankenstein’s monster, so when they started referring to her as the former Saffron had simply shrugged and gone with it. The kids shrieked in delight and false terror, running from her and scattering back into the crowd, leaving the Fairy Tail mage with a big grin as she righted herself upward again. Saffron absolutely loved Halloween. It was her favorite time of year, her favorite holiday. The dressing up, the weather, the festivities and costumes, pranks and games – the whole atmosphere filled her with excitement!

The blonde had never been to Ace of Spades before, and figured this was as good an excuse as any to cross it off her list. Vandrad, Mercury, Hosrius and Grubar were all still wrapped up in their quest to deal with Maker and what remained of the Dread Masters, which left them very little time for socializing. Not to mention the fact that Mercury was still technically supposed to be dead, so the Silver Wolf ace wasn’t exactly going out as much as she used to. She’d thought about calling Scourge to see if he wanted to go to the festival with her. After all, their last outing had been a lot of fun, full of danger and adrenaline… and a lot more sexual tension than either one of them had been prepared for. But she’d dismissed the notion fairly quickly, not interested in making herself look like some thirsty bimbo. That was Mercury’s schtick.

So instead, she’d just gone to the festival alone, which was not unusual for her. Saffron simply liked to be out and about. It was very easy for her to meet people and make new friends, seeing as how she wasn’t daunted by the idea of interacting with complete strangers, and she loved few things more than being part of an active crowd. With the kids gone, Saffron returned to listening to the live band that had been playing. The stage where the band was set was raised a couple feet off the ground, making it viewable to everyone, and the band members were dressed up in ghoulish attire as they performed a series of Halloween themed alternative rock songs. They weren’t a mind blowing ensemble, but they weren’t half bad. Saffron happily tapped her foot along to the beat, though mostly she was eying up the drummer’s kit and comparing it to her own back at home.

As her purple eyes randomly glanced around the crowd, they landed on a young woman about her age nearby. She was dressed in a Midian style kimono that was as white as her hair, with striking red trim and obi. The woman was quite pretty, and Saffron was admittedly staring. When their eyes met, Saffron didn’t even hesitate to speak up, blinking her eyes innocently as though she’d been caught off guard. “I’m sorry, were you talking to me?” she asked, despite the fact that the woman hadn’t said anything. “No? Would you like to?” Her faux confusion melted into a sly, charming grin, Saffron very pleased with herself over what was obviously intended to be a humorous and cringy pick up line.
    deltra of gangnam style

WORDS: 672 | TAGS: @Sakura Kisagami

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event) Empty Re: Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event)

Post by Sakura Kisagami 1st November 2022, 9:52 pm

There was a bit of a growing theme whenever the Luminous Rose ace wandered about in her doll body during events. Necessarily, she tried to both make herself not stand out TOO much, but not really blend in either. It was a bit of a habitual skill she picked up and normalized in her every day life. Knowing when one should be inconspicuous and when to blend in so much to a crowd they disappear was often a recurring mental thought. Not necessarily for fun, but more so that she just passed some time in any boredom of just scanning quietly over the crowds and figuring the number of ways she could escape pursuers without raising alarms doing so.

She wasn't so bad at the idea of communicating with others. By far from it, in fact. She was more endowed in communication related tasks than she had bra size for. And that wasn't just including the fact that the porcelain doll body she inhabited had next to none to begin with. One thing that she had always found helpful in some ways she dressed was giving off the illusion of her age differing from how it would normally appear. So as people would approach, they may or may not notice that she had been seated on a stool of sorts that in conjunction to her attire would make her seem as though she were older than she appeared. Well, maybe more of her actual age to be honest.

So when a strangers voice called out, she naturally fell to normal curious mentality. Wanting to observe around her, she noticed a blonde woman was staring at her. Looking back and around her for a moment, she wondered if maybe a friend of hers had come up and she simply was confused, but it didn't seem to be the case. The more innocent expression turned into a coy grin, as though she'd been a victim to a rather minor attempt at hitting on her and throwing a conversation starter. Already... she was not amused. The creativity was a little impressive, so a couple of points there, however she wasn't really going to get away with that in a positive checklist of whether to spend any extended time.

"You know what? I honestly was getting bored here, so I don't think I would mind the company. Besides, a bit of amusement of a doll and a zombie about the place has a nice ring to the theme of a 'haunted carnival', don't you think?" She would lightly lift her kimono up, showing the barely visible slit between the shin and foot of her left leg, flashing the tattoo of her guild on her knee unintentionally. In doing so, the blonde stranger would notice her arm in a similar manner around her wrist and elbow. "It's a very unique custom design, by the way. And yours is quite impressive too."

She flashed a bit of a smile, returning her clothing to its original position and then sitting up from her seat. It was then that Saffron would notice that she would drop about a foot in height rather quickly. "My name is Sakura, pleasure to meet you, miss." She hadn't thought so much that her attire and name could be construed for her being a Midian national, but hey... maybe that would be more fun to poke at later on.

569 words
    980 total words

Saffron Remington
    Saffron Remington

Player 

Post by Saffron Remington 4th November 2022, 8:45 pm

While Saffron was plenty flirty, most of the time she was just being silly for the sake of being silly and friendly. Sometimes people appreciated it, and sometimes it fell flat. One look at the woman as she stared blankly back at Saffron was all the blonde needed to assume that the pretty young woman would fall into the camp of people that were highly resistant to her charms. Yet, despite the emotionless reception, the woman surprised her by admitting that she was bored enough to go along with the prospect of spending time with Saffron. It was clear by the blonde’s face that she hadn’t expected that response.

“Geeze. You really must be bored out of your mind if that awful pick up line was enough to get your attention.” And Saffron meant it too. There was a genuine grimace on her face, the Fairy Tail mage disliking few things more than boredom and as such sympathizing quite well with the other woman. Her new companion lifted up her skirts briefly to ease her approach toward Saffron, unintentionally flashing the symbol of her guild affiliation on one of her legs. Saffron hadn’t been in Fiore long enough to know all the guilds by sight, but she was fairly certain it was a somewhat newer legal guild called Luminous Rose. “I do love a good haunted house. There’s more than enough children running around that we could frighten a bit if you want.”

Her cheeky grin was back in place, Saffron clearly up for just about anything. The woman explained about her get up and its custom design, complimenting Saffron’s costume in the same breath. “Oh, thanks. Some old clothing and make up goes a long way. And missing a limb adds a nice degree of authenticity.” She chuckled a little as she gave the stump that was her amputated arm a small wave. “In all seriousness though, I do really dig your outfit. It’s very regal looking. I have a few Midian styled garments in my closet, but nothing as nice as that.”

Saffron blinked as the woman stood – where had she been sitting? – the differences in their height increasing as the woman was revealed to be shorter than first impressions suggested. Holy hell, she was short. But her thoughts didn’t linger on that for long as her companion introduced herself. “The pleasure is all mine, Sakura. I’m Saffron.” The blonde offered her only hand to give the woman a friendly handshake. “I caught a glimpse of your guild symbol a moment ago. Luminous Rose, right? My mark is covered by my shoe at the moment, but I’m with Fairy Tail.”

“So! What all have you done at the festival so far? Not really sure what kind of activities interest you, but I’m fairly easy in that regard. Looks like they’ve got some games, some drinks, something like a haunted cornfield maze… I think they’ve got some kind of ride or roller coaster on the other side of the park, too. Anything in particular tickle your fancy?”
    deltra of gangnam style

WORDS: 510/1182 | TAGS: @Sakura Kisagami

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 9th November 2022, 9:46 am

It seemed as though Sakura's change of mind in allowing the stranger to continue her antics and possibly in joining her for the festivities of the night had practically taken her aback. Frankly, the reaction she had only made it a little more amusing to the porcelain idol to consider not turning the tables to a rejected table and only further pushed her to be more serious with her offer. The blonde woman's response had been practically what she would have gotten for a response if she; a. had pushed through with a cocky attitude that the line was assured to work. And b. if having been by herself didn't already prove to be a rather boring time. Besides, there were certainly far worse considerations to be spending today so making a possible new acquaintance out of this wasn't a bad idea either.

She gave a rather hard shrug in response to the blonde's assumption. "Honestly, you'd be surprised at the kinds of things I have heard." Giving a slight shake of her head, she had regretfully been able to recall the different kinds of comments that people had bellowed onto her at one point or another. Ranging from pervy to adoring, sprinkling in some rude and disrespectful commentary was a bit irksome at times, but thankfully it didn't really happen all that often for her to justify making a scene out of it. "Uh, haunted houses don't seem like a bad idea, but I don't personally think I'll partake in actually scaring kids and adults. I don't mind hiding and getting some footage of you doing it if you'd like though." Feeding into the girls rather playful seeming personality, it really seemed like a fun idea of getting some extra ideas in.

For a moment, Sakura peered down at her clothing and then up towards Saffron. She hadn't thought about it, but she did actually buy this custom made from a seamstress in Midi on one of her tours, so the authenticity and everything of the outfit was really her goal of it all, but the compliment did spread a smile across those porcelain cheeks. "I appreciate the compliment. I'm sure you make anything you have look good. Normally, midi style attire isn't my more commonly worn clothing, but for the sake of the holiday I wanted to spice things up a little bit." With a light chuckle, she pointed out a passerby who was dressed to look like she was stepping right out of Barbie playset walking with a friend in some gothic style dress complete with its own black laced umbrella purely for the practicality of the day. "I'm more in dresses akin somewhat to the one next to Malibu barbie there is wearing. Colors and styles vary, but it's kinda nice just enjoy myself, you know?"

It hadn't occurred to Sakura that her guild symbol was present there. Frankly, she was so used to her prior guild that she often forgot that a guild symbol existed and it was a little bit amusing to think. "Right. I'm so used to it being covered I often forget it's there. But yes, I'm a member of Luminous Rose." She confirmed, leaving out her title within the guild for the time being. Last thing she needed to worry about was someone bugging her over it or them putting two and two together considering the whole idea was to hide away from the public. "Fairy Tail, huh? I hear mixed things about them in my travels, but hopefully an actual member would give a better feeler for how they really are." Her hope was that Saffron wouldn't so much talk up the guild, but her honest opinion or at least through the evening give a bit of an idea for what the rest of her guild might be like. Everyone was different, but usually like minds tend to group and guilds surely were no exception.

"Honestly? I have just been sitting there silently watching people like I normally do. I'm a bit of an observer in my free time, but I wouldn't mind grabbing a drink before we go to an actual event. You can pick that out though. Only seems fair in my opinion --if that's ok with you, of course." She tried not to pull this woman along like she didn't have a choice. And vice versa could be said if frankly there wasn't much of a care so long as she didn't have the same attractions as last Halloween. Let's just say the second a hall of mirrors comes up, she won't be going at all.

778 words
    1758 total words

Saffron Remington
    Saffron Remington

Player 

Post by Saffron Remington 16th November 2022, 7:03 pm

Rolling for Witch's Brew!

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th November 2022, 7:03 pm

The member 'Saffron Remington' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event) Die_03_42160_sm
    Saffron Remington
    Saffron Remington

Player 

Post by Saffron Remington 16th November 2022, 7:20 pm

“Trust me, I’ve heard some pretty bad lines myself.” Saffron quite enjoyed being a woman, but man a lot of dudes out there could be creepy and downright cringy at times. Saffron herself was known to use a few awful pick up lines from time to time, as their current interaction was evidence, but Saffron pretty much always used them ironically, going more for humor than anything else.

Sakura turned down using their costumes to scare people, which was no sweat off Saffron’s back, then graciously accepted the blonde’s compliment about her attire and returning one of her own. Pointing toward another woman in the crowd with attire that was more black and gothic, Sakura expressed that such garments were what she normally liked to wear. Saffron gave an approving nod. “Hey, I like that though. And I bet it suits you real well.” While Saffron was a bit of a tomboy, she did love clothing and shopping. In fact, she had quite the full wardrobe at home.

The topic of guilds came up and Saffron nodded when Sakura mentioned the mixed things she’d heard about Fairy Tail. “Yeah, that makes sense. Our guild has a bit of a mixed reputation. Originally we had legal status with the Magic Council long, long ago – way before I joined. But the one thing Fairy Tail takes most seriously is the protection of its members. We’re all treated like family. And when it was discovered that there was a dark mage hiding in our ranks, the Council demanded they be handed over to the authorities, and the guild refused. So, we were stripped of our legal status and branded a dark guild. That lasted for a long time, but over the years the guild members worked really hard to drag our name back out of the mud. We’re still not a legal guild, but we’re not recognized as dark anymore either. We’ve got some good eggs and some bad ones, but overall it’s a really great guild with really great members. We just occasionally accept a few jobs that aren’t exactly legal.”

Saffron wasn’t about to get into the deeper details of all that, mostly because the darker side of Fairy Tail wasn’t even common knowledge to everyone in the guild, but there was no harm in admitting to vague illegal activities as a whole.

Her companion admitted she’d mostly been spending the evening people watching thus far, but it seemed she was down for a drink. “Sure! Works for me. I’m always happy to have a drink in my hands.” The pair identified the closest stall that was offering drinks, where there was a woman in a witch costume stirring something inside a cauldron and handing it out to people. There were signs everywhere that warned people they would be subject to a temporary magical effect should they choose to imbibe, but it seemed the effects were pretty harmless. Presuming Sakura wasn’t adverse to the experience, the two would get in line and Saffron would order them each a cup, handing one to Sakura and keeping the other for herself. With a grin, Saffron held her cup up to tap it gently against the other woman’s in a wordless toast. “Bottoms up!”

Tossing the cup back, she took a big hearty drink, the warmth of the liquid trickling pleasantly down her esophagus. “Mm, hey that’s pretty good,” she said after she pulled the cup away. It was only a moment later when her body began to shift and morph under her garments. “Uhhh…” Staring down at herself, she watched as her chest flattened, her shoulders becoming more broad, and the rest of her body experiencing… other changes. “What in the…?” Even her voice was suddenly much deeper. Suddenly, her eyes went wide. “Oh my gods, did this drink turn me into a dude?!”

He looked around for a mirror or reflective surface of some kind, and when he found one Saffron was able to confirm that he had, in fact, been turned temporarily into a man. “Hell yes, that’s hilarious! Oh wait!” Without any further ado, Saffron tore off his shirt, revealing a rather impressive array of muscles. “Aw, man! This is exactly the kind of toning I’ve been trying get for forever! You could grate cheese on these babies,” he said, slapping his six pack. “Man, it is so not fair that I can’t get this as a woman. Ah, well. At least I still have my hair.” With a sigh and one last wistful look, he threw his shirt back on.
    deltra of gangnam style

WORDS: 762/1944 | TAGS: @Sakura Kisagami

Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 28th November 2022, 9:47 am

Rolling for drink

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th November 2022, 9:47 am

The member 'Sakura Kisagami' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event) Die_01_42158_sm
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 28th November 2022, 12:06 pm

Sakura had remained silent as she listened to Saffron explaining to what she believed to be the more public version of how the history of Fairy Tail had come to exist from a legal guild to its neutral standings. Back then, it seemed like a rather commendable thing that she thought about their choice to not abandon someone who they let into their doors as she herself had that same dreadful feeling should people have rejected her imposition as a living porcelain doll… Now, however, she seemed to find it a bit idiotic to have let something like that befall many others for the sake of one person. Not so much for the reason of companionship or trust, but experiences have ways of changing peoples outlooks.

”I remember back when I used to be in an older guild named Black Rose when that whole debacle spilled out into the public. It was all over the headlines everywhere. Such a staple guild for good shot into the cinders over a noble reason. I can’t blame them, but frankly it’s not so much the best of things either. Frankly, as long as you’re not entertaining yourself by casually committing genocide or torturing people, there’s not much of a care I give to the things people do. Everyone has to make money somehow. I can’t begrudge people.” She spoke rather nonchalantly, not trying so obviously to show her own faults. But just enough to give a slight tug at the idea.

Now it seemed the term “outlooks” took in a whole new meaning after they received their drinks. At first, Sakura took a sip of her drink and it seemed perfectly fine to her. Rather tasty like a punch or tropical sort of tang to her tongue. Strangely the only real sense aside from sight and smell she had yo her name with this appearance. As Sakura had begun to take another sip, she heard a rather elated comment from the blonde woman. A strange one at that and she had turned to face the woman when she was met with a six pack of rock hard abs practically right in her face. Barely a second to turn before spitting her drink out as though she had been told it was poison, her eyes fixated to them and to the newly gender swapped Saffron.

The snow hair colored mage was struck with absolute silence, praising god she couldn’t visibly blush right now… but her face had spilled the beans for her. ”T-True, there-” She quickly paused to clear her throat, straightening herself up a little to compose herself. ”Right, nothing.. wrong with that at all.”

”H-Holy fuck why is she so hot now!? W-Wait, what am I saying? Just relax for god sake, you’re better than that!”

464 words
    2212 total words

Saffron Remington
    Saffron Remington

Player 

Post by Saffron Remington 28th November 2022, 8:00 pm

Unfortunately for Sakura, Saffron was an exceptionally observant individual. There may not have been any red on her companion’s cheeks, but the look on her face as her eyes glued themselves to Saffron’s abdomen, and the stuttering way in which she spoke, gave the blonde all the clues he needed to know that Sakura had been rather shaken by the sudden transformation.

A slow, knowing grin crept up his lips as he grinned down at her. “What’s the matter? Did you like something you saw?” And then, just to be an extra tease, he lifted the shirt up to reveal the abs once more. “You can touch them if you want. You don’t have to be shy. They’re not gonna be there forever. Soon as the spell washes off, poof! They’ll be gone, and you’ll have lost your chance.” Was Saffron an insufferable little shit? Oh, absolutely. Without a doubt, and s/he was clearly quite proud of it.

But then he made it worse. So much worse. Picking up the sound of the music the nearby band was playing, Saffron locked his crimson eyes on Sakura with a look that altogether said “Yes, I know I’m being silly and stupid but you’re gonna die mad over being attracted to me all the same.” His hips started popping gently to the rhythm of the song, building himself up into the beat and sinking into a nice groove. Then, like a full blow Chippendale, he slowly began to undo his shirt one button at a time, rolling his body from his well toned torso down to his pelvis with little thrusts here and there with frighteningly good emphasis on all the right places for a woman that had been in control of a male body for less than five minutes. Meticulously the shirt came off and he flicked it over his shoulder, holding onto it with two fingers hooked beneath the collar as he teasingly gyrated his way closer to her - though it was worth noting that he didn’t get close enough to outright invade her personal space.

Not unless she wanted him to, anyway.

Making sure to only close the distance with what she seemed comfortable with, so as not to make her feel pressured into being too near to someone who was still a complete stranger, Saffron continued to dance and did his best to coax Sakura into joining him. “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I… walk by again?

"GOOOOOOD EVENING, SIR! WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME?"

Saffron paused in the middle of a dance move, staring at the man that had approached them. He was walking around with a small portable table hanging from around his neck, upon which were three coffin shaped cups. “Dude, read the room. Can't you see I'm trying to work my charms on this enchanting woman over here? You're killin' my game, man." As ever, by the tone of his voice, he was very clearly not actually trying to seriously work any game. At most, he was just being silly for the sake of giving Sakura a laugh.

Still the game master insisted. "One round, that is all I entreat of you! All you must do is find the candy after I--"

“Yeah we all know how shell games work, buddy. Let's go, shuffle 'em up."

With a blink, he quickly shoved a candy under one of the coffins and shuffled them around. Truthfully, Saffron wasn't paying a whole lot of attention, and so she blindly picked one at random. The game master lifted the coffin to reveal that it was empty.

“Oh darn. Just my luck. Anyway, where was I? Oh, right!" Turning back to Sakura with a renewed grin, he went right back to dancing.
    deltra of gangnam style

WORDS: 631/2575 | TAGS: @Sakura Kisagami

Last edited by Saffron Remington on 28th November 2022, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Saffron Remington
    Saffron Remington

Player 

Post by Saffron Remington 28th November 2022, 8:24 pm

Rolling for Coffin Up Candy!

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th November 2022, 8:24 pm

The member 'Saffron Remington' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Unnatural Phenomenons (Saffron/Event) Die_05_42162_sm
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 12th December 2022, 11:46 am

For some reason, trying to control herself was impossible. If anything, it was only much harder given that Sakura was being taunted by someone who greatly practiced the art of “stupid flirting”… yes, that was entirely made up, but it seemed fitting. Whatever they were doing, it was working more than Sakura cared to admit and it seemed to be that no matter what she tried to do to avoid giving it away… she sucked at it. Then again, she had never really been in this situation before so it seemed no amount of mental training could prepare her for the real thing. ”Well you… I-I didn’t say that, at a-all!” She tried to deny, but her voice trembled from the rather fit set of abs in her face.

When she was offered a touch of them, part of her wanted to pounce out of her doll body and albeit rub her face against them, but she couldn’t be THAT desperate. Honestly, she’d never t felt a real pair of abs on a guy before. Then again, she never really had the opportunity to do so, but right now wasn’t really a good time to just pop out and expose herself to the public… but not in the way her companion seemed to be doing as they had started to undress themselves like they were a male stripper getting a bit carried away.

If anything, she was glad the more this went on that she was in her current predicament. At this rate, she was certain she’d be bleeding from the nose atop having her ears blowing with steam from the flirtatious teasing that Saffron was going on about. Thankfully it came to a bit of an end as someone approached the pair about playing another game and silent sigh left the dolls mouth. She took the moment that the blonde was distracted to collect herself to the best of her ability and adapt herself to it. Honestly, they were maybe a moment away from her joining them in dancing, but trying to resolve herself to not being very good at it in her current situation was what kept her from indulging their idea more than anything.

Well… maybe she could have a little fun herself. Maybe turn a couple tables if she could try. While Saffron was busy with the game brought to them without their real want, Sakura slipped slightly out of sight and while nobody could see, she had “ejected” herself from the doll body. As it fell to the ground, she quickly collected it and set it aside as a moving bush slipped forward. ”Thanks, Russet.” She whispered before slipping back over and leaning a bit toward him, arms behind her back with her hands clasped together. Long, light blue hair tied in twintails would hang low as she expressed a bright smile. ”I bet you’d be intrigued by this, huh handsome?~” Her voice came along more bright and even taunting. Once Saffron would turn back to start his dancing, this time he’d be face-to-face with the idol herself instead of a doll. And not more than an inch or two in difference in height in Saffron’s favor.

”After some thought, I may as well just be a really good Cosplay for the season and enjoy myself for once. Hope this is ok with you~” She would quickly fix herself upright more and begin to join him in a bit of dancing. It wasn’t normally her forte, but frankly she really wanted to have fun.

589 words
    2801 total words

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:14 am