Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[CLOSED] Ye Feng's Intro (Character scrapped)

Yoruen Jinryu
    Yoruen Jinryu

Player 
    Lineage : Kirin's Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Yoruen's Wind Blade Style
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[CLOSED] Ye Feng's Intro (Character scrapped) Empty [CLOSED] Ye Feng's Intro (Character scrapped)

Post by Yoruen Jinryu 19th August 2022, 7:59 am

“Get out of the way, boy!”

“Hey, you are in the way!”

“Look at that country bumpkin.”

“Stop standing in the middle of the way!”

“Cart incoming!! Damn, can’t you move?!”

Curses after curses were being rained down upon the blonde youth standing in the middle of the path, obstructing traffic but the youth was oblivious to them all. Instead, the only thing that was captured in his attention was the sprawling city of Era. Even the city gates were far more magnificent than the other towns he had visited. And in the very centre of his gaze was the mountain that stood in the middle of the town, the great white building towering over the rest of the town as the sun shone magnificently on it.

“The Rune Knight headquarters,” Ye Feng said under his breath excitedly as he subconsciously lifted his fist to his chest and clenched it tightly, as though afraid his resolution would escape him. The Rune Knight Headquarters was the main reason he had traveled all the way to Era. With his spear strapped to his back, hands stuck at the side of his waist, Ye Feng took a good long look at the magnificent city, took in a deep breath and exhaled before giving the people that were complaining about him a cursory look. It was an expression meant to piss them off, and to those that had tried to target him for no reason, it was successful.

With a smirk, Ye Feng quickly entered a brisk pace as he started to make his way into the city. The city life was an eye opener for the young man who had spent a majority of early childhood constantly being on the go as he traveled around the world with his master, occasionally going in and out of Fiore. The other part of his youth was mainly focused on his training. This combination created a person like him who was well-traveled but ignorant.

At every street that he passed, every corner he turned around, Ye Feng would find something new to marvel at. Anything remotely interesting would have him quickly approaching it to give it a look and the occasional poke, making him an interesting sight to the locals as well. His enthusiastic journey through Era took him the better part of the day and when he finally ascended the winding path towards the Rune Knight Headquarters, it was already late evening. One had to know that he had arrived at the gates of Era in the morning.

Carefree and unhesitant, Ye Feng entered the Rune Knight headquarters and stopped at the front counter. Unleashing his most charming smile, he leant on the counter with his elbow, and gently tapped on the counter top.

“Hi, I’m here to apply for the Rune Knights. Where should I go?”

[472 words]

Last edited by James Hill on 24th November 2022, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grappa & Jellisha
    Grappa & Jellisha

Moderator- Main Account- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair
    Experience : 19,341

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twin Storms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[CLOSED] Ye Feng's Intro (Character scrapped) Empty Re: [CLOSED] Ye Feng's Intro (Character scrapped)

Post by Grappa & Jellisha 20th August 2022, 12:51 pm

[CLOSED] Ye Feng's Intro (Character scrapped) RiQSXNF
    ( current appearance but with white hair )

It had been a quiet night for both Exeed, with the twins sitting together in the front lounge. Currently in their smaller forms, Jellisha had been busy making sure that her sister was well taken care of. Grappa, on the other hand, was far more quiet than her usual self. Her hands sat drinking from a nearby cup of strawberry milk as she looked down at the book she was reading while her sibling would take a seat next to her. "Bleh, work was busy as ever. It feels like forever since we talked. How are you doing? Feeling any better?" The green eyed twin said nothing but stared at her sister and gave a quiet nod. Jellisha, though mildly annoyed, would continue. "That's, uh, good to hear. Everyone back at the lab misses you. It's too quiet for my tastes, so I have to take a lot of walks. Maybe tomorrow you can come back and say hi?"

Grappa looked down at her drink for a minute but seemed to be considering it. It was definitely a step forward at least. "I would, b-but what if it happens again? I don't wanna make a scene. I…My brain feels like mush if I think about all of our work."
    "It was just a one time thing. Don't beat yourself up about it. Mom and Dad said you just worked yourself too hard and needed a break." she sighed. "I'm not asking you to work or do anything. Just come say hi and let people know you're doing okay."

Another moment of silence. It had been like this since she had that breakdown. Jellisha wasn't sure if it had been just shame or exhaustion but this was so not like Grappa. She wanted to argue and bicker but decided against it. One way, she was going to get Grappa back in that lab. The workload was a bit too much for one person to handle on their own. Especially for an Exceed that would rather do anything but do paperwork. Just as Jellisha was close to offering another deal, a man had roamed into the Rune Knights building.Her head turned to face him in full, crimson eyes taking in all of his features. Pretty young and short hair for this guy! Jellisha stood up from her and slowly walked forward to meet the boy half way. Grappa looked up for a moment, though she didn't offer much of a greeting just yet.

"A visitor, huh? You're awfully late to be wanting to join. Most of the staff is gone for the night." The Exceed explained, crossing her arms underneath her chest. "Buuuuuut, I'm not doing anything super important, so I can just give you the rundown. If you'll just follow me." She motioned for the man to follow her to the nearby lounge and sat down where she had been again, kicking up her feet on the table. Still in uniform, the latter half of the Twin Generals would look to the prospective recruit. She was a bit more lax on procedures and things than Serilda or the other officers, but still, it was better than nothing.

"First, what's your name? Have you ever had any previous criminal or dark guild affiliations?" Jellsha leaned forward, eyes darting over to lock with his own. "And then why did you wanna join The Rune Knights?"

WC: 563

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[CLOSED] Ye Feng's Intro (Character scrapped) YvWNyTL
    Yoruen Jinryu
    Yoruen Jinryu

Player 
    Lineage : Kirin's Blessing
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 25,112

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Yoruen's Wind Blade Style
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[CLOSED] Ye Feng's Intro (Character scrapped) Empty Re: [CLOSED] Ye Feng's Intro (Character scrapped)

Post by Yoruen Jinryu 22nd August 2022, 2:15 am

Ye Feng had seen the two girls earlier when he had walked in and from their small stature, he had assumed that they were probably someone’s kids that were waiting for their father or mother to get off work before leaving together. Hence he had actually raised his voice slightly louder than his usual volume, hoping that someone would come out from the offices in the back to give him a reply. What he hadn’t expect was for one of the two girls to look towards him and replied him directly.

When one of the twins by their evident and bountiful similarities safe for their eye color stood up from her seat and walked towards him, Ye Feng closed with his left hand and with a flourish, opened it again to pull out a cream puff out of thin air, appearing right in the middle of his hand. The young man had a genial smile on his face and bent down slightly as he presented the cream puff to the girl, speaking to her at the same time.

“Are you hungry? Would you like a cream puff?” Ye Feng offered as he held out his hand. He had finished first but when he heard the rest of the sentence from the girl, he was stunned and confused for a bit.

“What?”

“Rundown? You give me? Follow you? What’s happening right now?”

Why was the little girl acting all important? She had invited him over for a seat in a business-like tone and had even put her feet on the table.

Could it be the two girls were actual Rune Knight members? High ranking Rune Knight officers?

Their uniforms weren’t just their cute way of wanting to be more like their father or mother?

Ye Feng was absolutely confused as he walked along with the girl, reaching the lounge area. His hand was still holding the cream puff in it.

A sheepish grin appeared on his face as he looked at the girl who had began to act like she was a general.

Wouldn’t hurt to humor them, I guess. Poor girls having to wait so late for their parents to finish work, Shane decided to himself.

Deciding to play along with them, Ye Feng erased the smile on his face and put on an air of seriousness, while still holding his hand out with the cream puff on it.

“Yes, ma’am. My name is Ye Feng. I have never joined any criminal or dark guild affiliations. I want to join the Rune Knights because it’s the one place where I could get paid to get stronger!” the blonde spearman replied enthusiastically. A trace of a smile appeared at the corner of the lips. He was having fun playing pretend with the girls.

[462 words]

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:47 am