Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Eliminate the Copycat Gang

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Eliminate  the Copycat Gang Empty Eliminate the Copycat Gang

Post by Nadarr 11th June 2022, 1:50 pm

Odeila had been trailing a lower gang member for the past few hour that have been copying a gang that was under Abyssal Fleets protection. So Odeila had been sent to eliminate the problem. And she already knew her course of action, she just needed to find it. She was going to Eliminate the boss right away and cause a fear or a power vacuum, either result worked for her. As the lower ranked gang member enter a abandoned bar going down some steps she would slowly follow in behind them. As she walked in there were five people…and there boss was sitting on what looked like a gaudy throne. She smiled she all eyes are on her. "Who the hell are you to walk in here without permission…" he said looking bored. "Hello, my name is Odeila, I am here to ask you to stop all operations copying my guilds allies." She said in a sweet tone as the other four surrounded her two of them clearly acting tougher than they were. "A bold claim, and if I say no?" He said looking up now. With a sweet tone of voice and a calm smile on her face. "Then I'll remove you and your gang from this city." She said as he looked bored again. "Get rid of her…" he said as they started to close in. She sighed smiling. "Shame we couldn't end this nicely."

As they surrounded her she grabbed the hilt of her sword taking a stance "First Form: Lunar Dance~" she said suddenly ly doing a full rotation as her blade came out slicing into and wounding them all as they flew back her gaze returned to the leader who's interest peaked a little bit. As she launched towards him smiling. "Breathing Technique of Inner Strength." She exhaled as she felt her body grow stronger her muscles becoming stronger where she needed it to be. As she swung down he made a shield of wind to block her blade. "You really think a non magic user can beat me?" As a blast of wind hit her in the gut sending her flying back towards the door. She wasn't to surprise as she caught her breath her body already repairing its self. As she examining now standing up looking at her. She took a deep breath and rushed towards him again her blade aiming high. As she would have made contact a blast on wind blew her back into a wall . She slowly go to her feet as the gang cheered "beg and you can leave…" he said as she smiled. "No thank you" She said getting her breathing under control "Breathing Technique Wind Strikes." She said exhaling. Suddenly she got a lot faster catching him off guard as she beat his wind shield making contact with his side slicing into him.

She finally made contact but before she could carve into him he released a violent blast of wind all around her sending her back again as she landed on her feet. The other gang members all hid behind the bar in coverage she saw him really a torrent if sharp air slices towards her "Just Die!" He yelled as she started to block the ones that would hit vital areas taking the hits from others that weren't as important. Taking a deep breath as after a moment as he reeled back both arms through a massive wind slice at her. She smiled as it connected her form turned into a swarm of butterflies as the attack slices into the concrete wall making a gash in it. He looked confused as he had a look of shock as she appeared behind him. "Second Form: Lunar Wave~" She said as her blade gleamed with the light of the moon. She would slice downward. Seeing him be shocked even more now as it carved through his wind barrier and made a long diagonal slice down his back making blood fly out as he fell to the floor crawling for the door.

She watched him crawl as she walked over standing in front of him. "Where are you going hm?" She said in a cheery voice looking down at her. She focused her breathing to use her Breathing Technique of the Moons to have the cuts on her body to start to heal. The kid looked up at her. "P please I am sorry…w we will stop don't kill me please!: he said begging. She sighed cooking her head in a way that showed inner conflict. "Oh my….well I did say I would eliminate you if it came to blows…." She said glancing over at them all behind the bar watching and waiting. "Very well then, I will let your gang live." She said with a smile on her face. "T thank you you won't ‐" he never did finish his sentence as she swiftly swung down decapitating the wind mages hear.

The gang looked in horror as the thug spoke up holding his wound from earlier. "Y you killed him…you just said-" She interrupted him looking looking at him with a happy smile. "I said I would let the gang live, which I did, I told him he would be removed. I am a Woman of my Word." She said walking towards them. Looking at the thug she smiled giggling. "Congratulations on your promotion to leader of this gang, you all work for Abyssal Fleet now, I can't wait to see what you make of yourselves with this new start, I do hope I am clear." She spoke looking at them all now swinging her blade making the old leaders blood arc onto the top of the bar towards them, she giggled as she did so. "He hesitated gulping nodding. "Y yes boss!" He said looking to the others just nodding. "Great, I'm so happy let all do our best okay!" She said looking them all over. "I'll have someone stop by with the details in a day, clean this place up before they arrive." She said turning to leave. "Y yes Ma'am!" They said as she left walking up the steps sheathing her blade heading back home glad she set them all straight.

WC: 1039

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:03 am